Fancy Lunch with a Happy Ending

Story Info
Nice lunch with an unplanned happy ending.
1.1k words
4
6.4k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fancy Lunch with a Happy Ending

Hi. My name is Tony, and my girlfriend's name is Kat. This is the first fiction I've written on here. Kat and I do hope folks enjoy our audios and we plan to make more soon. I'm happy to take any feedback on this story.

Recently Kat and I had a chance to get away to Las Vegas for Labor Day weekend. It has been a tough year for each of us with a lot of changes, and it seemed like a good break for us. We met about a year before Labor Day weekend, so we also kind of considered it an anniversary.

Let me get the particulars out of the way first. I'm 45 years old. I'm 5-8 with a medium build. I have short brown hair, blue eyes Kat loves, and muscular legs and a nice butt Kat also loves.

Kat is 37. She is the same height as me. She is super bright and that is the most important part. She is also super-hot. She has dark brown hair, long muscular legs, and ass that goes on forever and C cup boobs that really stand out. She is the classic hourglass. She loves being submissive to me in bed.

We got to Vegas on Friday night about 8 or so. We had a fun night and went to bed around midnight.

We got up on Saturday excited to spend the weekend together in Vegas. Our lunch was scheduled at a place called Joe's Prime Steak and Stone Crab. We recommend it highly.

We got the restaurant a bit early and got seated. I sat across from Kat and as I usually do, gazed into her pretty blue eyes. She had a very hot black dress on. It shows a nice amount of cleavage and is cut fairly short. I have fucked her in this dress several times. Pretty much every time she has worn it. In fact, it is turning me on thinking about her in it now.

We ordered wine and waited for our food to arrive.

We really love each other, and we had an enjoyable time laughing and talking.

I could feel the wine start to kick in as lunch went on, and both of us were enjoying what we ordered. I was starting to get a little horny, which Kat helped by rubbing her bare foot up my leg a couple of times.

Fast forwarding a bit here, with lunch over and both of us happily full and buzzed. I needed to use the bathroom. Our waitress, who was very friendly and pretty attractive, directed us to the bathroom, which it turned out was a family bathroom.

We walked hand in hand down the hall and just walked into the bathroom together. We have done this before, not necessarily to have sex, but because we just love each other's company.

Today would be different, however.

As soon as we got into the bathroom, I pounced on Kat. I kissed her deeply and my hands went, as they usually do, to her ample breasts. She loves when I squeeze them and twist her nipples. I love touching her boobs through her tops or dresses. And as I mentioned this dress drives me crazy!

Her hands immediately went to my hard cock, which she stroked through my dress shorts.

Both of us were moaning, and we both knew that we were finally going to have the sex in a bathroom we had both fantasized about. We are pretty big exhibitionists.

Kat turned and shook her sexy ass at me. I needed to be in her tight pussy as soon as I could. So, I pushed my shorts down my legs, pulled my cock out and pulled up her dress.

I pushed her panties to the side and immediately sunk my cock into her balls deep. I could already feel and here how wet she was.

Kat has an amazing pussy. Nice full lips, and she really is very tight. I'm not just saying that to turn you on, she really is the tightest and wettest woman I've been with.

I grabbed her hips and slowly slid my 8 inches in and out of her. It was so hot and erotic. I could hear Kat moaning with pleasure and lust as I slowly fucked her there in the bathroom. It does not take her long to come and I started to thrust a little harder.

"Yes, fuck your hot pussy baby! Fuck your hot slut in this bathroom!"

"You like this baby? You like your hard cock fucking my slutty cunt in this bathroom?"

"Yes! Fuck meeee!!!" She said and came all over me. Her tight cunt milking me good.

At this point, someone tried to open the door. In fact, someone tried the door four or five times during our hot session. This added to the turn on for both of us.

The sex felt amazing but with us being the same height it can be hard for me to come while we both stand. I have one of those "banana cocks" so the curve can make it harder to come in some positions. This is just fine with me, as I love being inside Kat and giving her lots of orgasms. However, I was really wanting to fill her cunt now, and we were in the bathroom and must finish soon.

I asked her to get on all fours and I slammed my rock-hard cock back into her tight, sloppy, cunt as I knelt behind her.

"Fuck baby! I need to come in my cunt so bad! I need to fill my pussy!!"

"Yes! Fill your slutty cunt baby!!"

"Push your ass back on me baby!! Push that hot ass back on your cock!!!"

She did. I could feel my orgasm building as Kat's cunt spasmed on me again. I started to pump her harder. Our bodies slapping together in that bathroom. Our hot moaning, the sound of that wet cunt, and the fact that people kept trying the door were driving me into a frenzy.

"Oh God Kat, I'm going to fill you!! I need to come in my cunt!!!"

I exploded!! It seem like I sprayed a gallon into Kat. I felt her come with me. We always come together. My cock just kept pulsating and filling her. I loved the fact I knew I'd be dripping out of her all day.

We got to our feet, both of us panting and very satiated. I pulled up my shorts and helped Kat pull her dress back into place.

"Walk out ahead of me" she said.

I walked out and Kat followed a minute or so later. You would have seen us both smiling ear to ear if we hadn't had masks on.

We had a great rest of the weekend and had a lot of sex. Kat is going to write soon about our fun in the plane on the way home.