Fanny the Fucktress Pt. 02

Story Info
Fanny's slogan. "Hot, Fresh and Ready to..."
1.1k words
4.27
1.3k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a Fucktress on the prowl, with an enraged clitty that needed appeasement.

I also needed a hard drink and a stiff dick. So I poured myself into a skin-tight, strapless dress. No Bra. No panties. No problem. I strutted out to the car, wearing spike heels.

My nosy neighbor rolled her eyes and whispered, "Slut." I blew her a fuck-you kiss.

***

The local dive bar was crowded with men. More dicks, more fun. I wiggled over to my usual seat at the dark end of the bar. On the floor were a dozen cum spots, two dead roaches, and a used condom. Perfectly sleazy.

Using my Fucktress instincts I glanced around, searching for Mr. Right Now.

No luck. Sliding my skirt up, I flashed a peek of my fuzzy red pussy. A guy flew over like a moth to a flaming twat. "Gosh, you're the sexiest girl here."

The dude was semi-attractive, so I took the bait. "Tell me more stud."

He whispered. "I'd love to see how sexy you are without the dress."

"Ha. I bet you say that to all the girls." I winked and lit up a cigarette.

"Nope. I never say it to my wife."

"Wow, you're married... Forbidden fruit turns me on."

"My name is Rick."

"Glad to meet you, Rick the Dick. I'm Fanny."

"Is Fanny short for something?"

"Yep, it's short for Fuck You!"

"Ha, I love that idea. How much?"

I laughed, blowing smoke in his face. "I'm not a hooker. But Ricky Dicky... I'd be super grateful if you paid my bar tab. It's two bills."

"Deal!" Rick stuttered. "Th-there's a motel next door. Ever been there?"

"Ha, those worn-out beds squeak too much. Right here is good." I winked and rubbed his bulge. Ricky peppered me with soft kisses—Then he bit my neck! "Naughty Boy!" That aroused my juices. Unbuckling his belt, my hand snaked into his boxers.

"You don't waste no time, do you lady?"

"No sir, I like it quick and dirty." My hand gripped his shaft like a gear shifter.

"What if someone sees us?" Rick laughed, pinching my nipple through my blouse.

"Let 'em watch. I don't give a fuck!"

"Wow! You want what you want when you want it, huh?"

"Isn't this what YOU want?" My hand stroked his prick until it was stiff and ready to play. I rubbed his hard knob against my clitty hood.

Rick groaned and spread my labia apart, tickling my aroused clitty...At that moment, I wanted to be tossed on the bar and screwed like the filthy slut I was.

Then I noticed a prissy woman staring at us as she sipped white wine. Her eyes widened as me and Ricky groped each other's goodies. I hoped she enjoyed the show.

My hand stroked Rick's shaft faster as he rubbed my clit. "Damn girl, you're wet and slippery." Rick's long fingers felt so good... I hadn't been fingered like that in... hours.

Rick flipped my boobs out for everyone to see. Well, maybe only for Miss Prissy to see. He licked and flicked my nipples as he fingered my aching cunt-hole. Electric waves of pleasure pulsed through my thighs.

Heaven felt so close... but this slut loved playing with the devil. "Fuck you Ricky!"

"Gladly." I hated his smug grin, but my pussy begged for more. "Fuck me! Pound my wicked twat!" His thick cock slammed into my cunt.

I turned around, pressing my swollen clit against the wooden bar. Rick fucked me from behind, his heavy balls slapping my thighs as our bodies slammed together.

A warm glow radiated from my cunt...I was ready to climax, but the Fucktress in me held off. "Rick honey, cum in my ass!" His boner plunged into my asshole and exploded, spurting loads of jism up my bowels...

"Yes Ricky! Fanny loves it in her fanny!" My clitty went crazy as a bone-jarring orgasm shot up my spine... I groaned and saw Miss Prissy's face turn blazing red. This felt like some weird reality show... Fuck-TV.

After the last cum-load, his prick slid out with a loud slurp. I wiped my cummy ass off on a bar napkin and we dressed quickly, glancing around like naughty teenagers.

Rick kissed my cheek. "I can't wait to bang you again, you hot bitch." He scribbled his number on the bar napkin and left.

I strutted over to Miss Prissy. She froze as I shoved the sticky napkin into her bra. "Call this guy. Wrap that prim pussy around Rick's thick prick. Fucking is way more fun if you actually DO IT!" Miss Prissy bit her lip and nodded.

***

I drove away from the bar with a big smile and a satisfied cunt. Then I got a call from another fuck friend. A pizza delivery guy. We both had the same slogan. "Hot, Fresh, and Ready!"

Ten minutes later I met him behind the pizza joint, and we fucked in my car. I hadn't screwed in a backseat since high school. After the quickie fuck the guy handed me some cash and left. I pulled on my dress just as a cop car drove up.

"Lady you're under arrest for solicitation."

"What? I'm no hooker. I just have generous guy friends."

"Sorry ma'am, but I have to search your car. Mind if I poke around in there?"

I winked. "Honey, you can poke anywhere you want."

The guy searched under the seats. I laughed and flipped up my skirt, flashing my naked pussy. "Hey cop, you wanna poke around in here?"

His mouth dropped. "I sure do!" Pushing me into his car, the cop kissed my lips and fingered my clit...driving me crazy. He whispered, "Lift your ass." I did and he pulled my dress off.

Without panties or a bra I was totally naked in a cop car...Shit, I felt like my mother.

The officer growled, "Now spread your legs." I obeyed. My legs were used to spreading for cameras. "Come on slut, really spread 'em." With two fingers, I pulled my pussy lips apart like butterfly wings, and he snapped some close-up cunt pics.

The cop moved between my legs, unbuckling his gun belt. The dude had an impressive dick. Long, meaty and throbbing. Gripping my fat tits, he slammed into my wet pussy, screwing me so hard the car bounced. With each bounce his prick went deeper.

The guy was a good fuck...for a cop.

My nails dug into his back as his head flew up. "OHH SHIT!" His spewing prick sent my cunt into crazy spasms. After the last spurt he collapsed on my pillowy boobs.

I whispered my usual lie. "Your massive dick fucked me so hard I can barely walk." The cop blushed with pride. "And sir, I'm broke and my car's out of gas. Think you could give me a hundred for a fill-up?"

He handed me the money. As the officer drove away, my twat felt empowered.

Never underestimate the power of Pu$$y.