All Comments on 'Fantasies Fulfilled'

by swingerjoe

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Now you see why Swinger Joe wasn't invited to legends day

It's because he's a stupid jealous bastard that can't write, so he needs to take shots at people who can. Drag everyone down to your level, Joe. Atta boy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh, right

Because everyone that doesn't fuck other people besides their spouse have boring sex and need to "spice" up their sex life.

So the wife has a really low libido, but once they start fucking other people, that is miraculously cured? The most ridiculous plot line and character change ever. There are two different women here, not one. Just shockingly bad character development. How long did it take you to write this? Twenty minutes?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Got to be one of the worst writers around

What, fifty stories and not one "Hot" one? Give it up, man, you're not good at this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just sad

You try to portray sex between married people as boring and lacking any drive. Then you try to portray swinging as dramatic and exciting. You're just not good enough to pull it off. It is all just boring and lacking any drive. You're not good at writing sex. It's not hot or stroke worthy, so what's the point? To make sex between a man and his wife seem dull? Well, you made all sex dull.

luedonluedonabout 7 years ago
Anonymousetrap

Any story by SwingerJoe.

Lue

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 7 years ago
Strong Overall Couple Swap Story That Veers Occasionally into the Cloying Zone

This was a good read with some nifty nuances like the death of mutual aquaintence and daughter decamping for college serving along with constant boost from narrator hubby , then reinforcement from admiring online strangers , the looming 40th B-day serving to loosen up Monica who had veered fairly close to being a prudish albeit otherwise loving spouse.

My main nitpicks would be the talented author tailored this too much for Literotica and the Loving Wives audience. A story can be erotic without most of narrative located in bedroom . Swingerjoe seemed very reluctant to put in a scene without sex front and center.

E.G. how about quick poignant scenes of couple attending funeral of their close friend ( so many multiple great funeral scenes in " Sopranos" or " The Wire ") or packing off the daughter to college ? I got a bit weary of narrator in BR with wife, then estatic at getting to take erotic pics, then checking feedback etc, etc . Married life isn't that sex-centric.

Relaaaax. No need to keep the carnal carrot bouncing in front of readers' noses. The bedroom scenes ripened well with def detail but consider mixing it up more . I liked the story's characters , both main and supporting . Things never went to the edge of a cliff in terms of tension by design. I didn't mind because I was rooting for all parties involved.

Swingerjoe is a gadfly in comment section and a skilled author . These identities can clash and to me , it seemed he was anticipating taunts from the trolls and dialed things down to give them minimal fodder. angiquesophie and Girlinthemoon give their detractors almost no consideration in Legends day.

Let the narrator make a mistake , maybe two instead of being such a bulwark of patience as Monica comes into her own . Even Grandmasters make a few hiccups as they weave their 64 square webs. Their grand design won't be denied once viewed from start to finish.

Long critique short, this author has strong and ever-developing ear for narrative, knack for characters that echo and always an agenda. Wonderful ! But give those characters just a bit more slack and venues outside of boudoir .

Swingerjoe wrote an engaging story of demure and reticent woman exploring and strutting her stuff for audience of one ( lucky husband ) at the end. But to go to level of authors previously mentioned - the budding femme fatale should fret, sigh and cry along the way because the bottom line is she's a lady.

I thank swingerjoe for sharing. Best story in 3 plus days.

Full marks * * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great narrative

I thought this was written in much more realistic depth than i expected. Sure the sex scenes didn't go into as much detail as one would have hoped. Especially after long paragraphs of narrative. But it's always impressive reading a story on here that has great grammar and is believable. I thought the internal and external dialogues that the main couple had were thought out very well. My heart was pumping from the nerves i felt for them! Great read, swingerjoe.

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
A good story and a good read...

A good story and a good read...No weak points, maybe a little bit with too many thoughts, but this kind of step need a lot of talking and thinking...Just a very big flaw: Is missing the name of the Band! 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I TRIED SOMETHING NEW

When I realized where this story was going I made the purposeful effort to finish it.

Swapping is not something I want to do. But I did want to read something by swingerjoe, again.

As I had enjoyed his previous story about a couple that moved into a community where so much action was going on. I do remember that the story finished poorly. Swingerjoe had to post a new story just about the couple. He had lost their story thread as the chapters piled up. Though his writing was very interesting and entertaining the plot got away from swingerjoe.

"Fantasies Fullfilled" did not disappoint in the dialogue. It impressed me how natural and everyday normal the husband and wife sound. The feelings of the characters were clearly expressed, again you are a fine word-smith, swingerjoe.

But, where is the conflict ? Over a period of time Monica considered her husband's ideas and agreed to try them. They did, nothing bad happened. End of story. Happy ever after....

Swingerjoe what happened ? Have your arguments with blackrandl and others affected the stories you are posting here ? I mean you had some outrageous characters doing creative, nasty stuff that was the most entertaining reading on this site🎭👍. This story was just boring.🇿🇿ZZzz....

Hope to read you again soon, maybe the old swingerjoe, full of spit & vinegar, will write again,lol. Thank you .

AMerryman

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 7 years agoAuthor
@ AMerryMan

Thanks for your comment. If it's conflict and emotional angst you like, then you'll love my next story. Different folks like different types of stories. I like to keep readers guessing.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 7 years agoAuthor
@LSD

I always look forward to your comments because you put so much thought into them. Thanks for that.

Of course, you always seem to pinpoint where my story falls short, and then it irritates me for the rest of the day that I didn't see it myself, and I have to fight the urge to completely rewrite my story. But that's a good thing. You make me a better writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One of the more boring stories I have tried to read

There was nothing here. A woman with low libido, as the tag says, does not turn into a rampaging slut by chatting online. It's a physical condition. The Martian slut ray comes into play, disguised as a web-cam, and, shazaam, instant bedroom firecracker! Just a completely preposterous plot.

Grammar and punctuation are average, at best. The best I could give this was a two.

@amerryman. What does BR1958 have to do with anything? The only argument there is on SJ's side. She certainly doesn't argue with him.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 7 years agoAuthor
Re. low libido

It's a "physical condition?" In rare cases, yes. Not for the vast majority of women. No Martian slut rays in this story, because none are necessary. It's a mental game.

Sorry you found the story boring. Different strokes, as they say. Thanks for taking the time to comment (and actually read the story!)

kimi1990kimi1990about 7 years ago
It was a boring day on Literotica.

Nothing much in any of the categories I read worth perusing. Thought I'd give my old buddy Swingerjoe a try.

I am clinically disposed to hate anything associated with the sobriquet "Swingerjoe," so I was surprised to find the story well written. The subject matter certainly isn't to my taste. I have a hard time believing that any marital situation can be improved by adding people not in that relationship to the mix, but Joe made his case, in a surprisingly non-obnoxious way. I found the argument unpersuasive, but it was an argument.

Praising Joe with faint damns, I suppose. I may read another, someday.

kage440kage440about 7 years ago
Loved It

Nice to finally read a story where both husband and wife are on the same page and can stay together afterward. I'd like to hope in reality it goes this way most of the time.

Regardless, it was a great read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Both improbable and impossible to believe

I simply found it unbelievable that his wife would change her spots. A lifetime of being a good catholic wife doesn't change this much. I found the online photos especially laughable. Even for a fictional story that idea was ludicrous. The other problem I had with this messy story was that it was so unemotionally told. And it seemed to proceed at a glacial pace. Once I started to read it, I finished just to see where you were going. Unfortunately you went swinging. Which would destroy most marriages. I found it ridiculous that it didn't destroy their marriage, especially give the wife's feelings about sex. It was just too far a reach to change her behavior that dramatically. Not a good story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
typical zero day in LW

Sorry, swinging, willing cuckoldry isn't my cup of tea. Moving on. No vote. One of the usual gang (LSD) here already to give praise, others will soon follow. No names required.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Written well enough

As others have said, an unbelievable shift in the wife's whole personality. Not plausible and the sex is just meh. In fact, the whole story is just meh

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 7 years ago
Thanks for a good read!

Joe, once again you have demonstrated your ability to write both penetrating comments and thought provoking stories. That’s what’s so great about fiction and yet sadly many people are unable to read and interpret the “show rather than tell” part of writing.

Whereas some think that Monica magically discovered a higher libido, I see a woman, who really loves her husband, finally seeing him as a more complex sexual being. In this light, she realizes she has denied him things he deserves to at least try before death. We see baby steps as they totter toward the goal of discovering their sexuality; then death, the grim reaper, the ultimate concentrator of our minds, steps in. Suddenly she sees time is her enemy—if there are any trains she wants to ride, she better buy a ticket, because life pulls out of the station a lot faster than anyone expects. Now she’s open to try new things, and regardless of how the reader feels about swapping, for the four people who inhabit the pages of this story all works out well.

Will the same work for the readers in real life? Given their reaction to a fictional story, I’d say not likely. And while well thought out negative comments are necessary and welcomed by most writers, the Trolls, who inhabit this category, really need to get a life.

Great work as usual and a full score from this corner of the Low-country.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 7 years agoAuthor
LOL

Nothing -- and I mean nothing -- brings me more joy from this site than when someone insists that something I've actually experienced is unrealistic and implausible.

Thank you, anons. You've made my day.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 7 years agoAuthor
@ Carolinadreamer

Thank you for "getting it." I think it's interesting that some folks found this story too slow-moving and boring, while others felt the wife's transition -- over months -- was too sudden and inexplicable.

Both husband and wife discovered something about themselves in this story, and that was the point. Thanks for your kind comments. Now get to work on your next LW tale! It's been far too long.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilabout 7 years ago
Quite Good

I thought this was quite good. The focus is on the attitude change on the wife's part, and it was plausible and organic to me. Overall a well done piece.

The flaming wars in the comments sections in this catagory are silly of course but it's all really about the stories, and this was a good one. Thanks, SJ!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 7 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed reading this one. To me the wife's journey while staying within the marriage, was the story. Her changes were not unreasonable and the outside influences that affected her are imminently possible if not probable. Nicely told. For what it's worth, anyone that feels this is implausible has led a really sheltered existence. I've seen much more drastic changes in attitudes within the BDSM community than anything that was portrayed in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The usual suspects show up

Carolinadreamer, Puppyslam, etc., come out to pimp their boy. Their champion has marched out to do battle with the evil forces of monogamy! I thought the moronic dreamer had posted a story today! Isn't the guy who wrote "Dominant Boss" an alt for the dreamer?

Because in Joe's world, all married people have this kink. They want to "spice up" their marriage, and, of course, the only way to do that is to fuck other people. Married life is so drab, unless you fuck other people. It's a wonder anyone bothers to get married. It's a life of sexual drudgery, unless you can talk your wife into fucking other people. Then it's all perfect. That's what people in really strong marriages do, after all: fuck other people.

Even the most humdrum wife can be turned into a sex machine after fucking strangers met on the internet, or watching other people fuck. This is the most idiotic, agenda driven and poorly executed story imaginable. The writing doesn't have the least bit of life to it and the best writer out there couldn't rescue this mess. It isn't even a hot mess, just lame.

Good thing you're easily amused, Joe. You've seen it happen! Right. All of us believe everything you say. You've never show any indication that you would make up anything to advance your agenda, right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 I think dear annony has just discribed his wife

His dead wife (now) fucked every man she ever met and annony So still piss off about it. So he takes it out on the writers here. He's just an old fat ugly retarded crazy man!!

luedonluedonabout 7 years ago
Well written and readable

As usual for a SJ story, I found it to be technically sound and readable. As others have noted, there were few or no hard challenges to the characters, so it was less 'exciting' than other stories. Apart from that, it explored another possible situation within one of the SJ standard themes.

I thought LordSlamDawgg, AMerryMan and CarolinaDreamer made good points about SJ's story. Even Kimi found little fault with it as a story, despite her clinical disposition. As she pointed out, a story doesn't have to be on your preferred topic to be a good story.

All in all, a good read.

Lue

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 7 years ago
Notes from a Nitpicker ( Take em' for what their worth ) : confessions of a envious / admiring wannabe author

As said before this is the best story written in Literotica in 3 plus days from my perspective. Writing the perfect short story is much equivalent to committing the perfect murder where it's said that there's at 25 ways to be caught and if you're a genius -you will be able to anticipate and forestall 18 of those giveaways.

My current shameless quibble is the 1 main and 1 supporting couple were so alike in terms of being honorable , open-minded individuals. I liked ,cheered for them all and basked in positive outcome that story arrived at. Yet at least 1 ( maybe 2 ) counterpoint supporting characters could have served as counterpoint or Greek Chorus to the changes afoot in the story.

A minor character who is unrepentant monogamist who may or may not be walking their 'one woman / one man is the only way to marital bliss' would be excellent foil when informed of changes afoot in his friends ( the main couples ) lives. Look how George Constanza's bottom line ineptness and lies ( both overt and covert ) served as fodder for " Seinfeld ".

Maybe a " no spin/ no swap " espousing Bill O' Reilly - esque character whose recent hush money payouts have hit headlines could have spiced the story in a small way as long as he stayed in his supporting role lane. Use those back-biting Anon comments as inspiration !

On the other end of the spectrum what if the main couple had to sift through new - age , free love preaching but ultimately are dysfunctional users who initially fool. but then are discarded for the keeper couple who are worthy of massive trust and comfort inherent in swap? Joe - you actually did this before in previous story to excellent effect, maybe you didn't want to repeat that plot strategem.

Ok . All done - AGAIN thanks so much for sharing. Thanks for writing a story that's eminently worthy of reconsideration. Designated hitters liven up American League , one out of nine at bats. Designated crusader/ zealot/ idealogue characters can advance a savvy author's agenda by being given the voice in carefully timed scenes by arguing against it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
for heavens sake LSD

Give it a rest. As predicted, the usual supporters showed up. At least they're true to their idol. No problem with that. I was surprised though, that Joe actually thought monogamy wasn't such a bad deal after all. Why look somewhere else, when you got it right at home. Just didn't look far enough, I guess. Not a bad read Joe, predictable, much better than most. As always the comments made my day, if nothing else, consistent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
yes carolinadreamer

the trolls really need to get a life. When will yours begin?

by the way would you remind Bonnie (anonymous-5) that she also falls into that category. I guess being banned from a porn site, doesn't stop her asinine comments

By the way Joe, one of your better ones. Tolerable. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@anonymous-the usual suspects show up

Your evaluation was enlightening. I realize this is a fiction porn site, where fantasies run amuck, but way too much emphasis is put on extramarital sex as a solution to marital strive. I'm skeptical of that concept. However, in this story there was a slight shift and understanding that there was a realization that the most satisfying sex was still with your partner. Give you that author. That's one for the kipper. Thanks for the read and as always the lively entertainment from the gallery is worthwhile. (signed ML)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND

Why a person vents a temper tantrum in the comments of a story.

Start a blog, e-mail a newspaper or send it to the public comments of your local town hall.

And if you want to fight, well the local tavern or beauty parlor (some ladies) is available.

HA HA Ha ha.... I just can't help it😜 ❗

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
what's to understand AMerryman

Why do you think the public feedback was established on this site. Literotica is one of the few sites where comments are allowed for public review. I happen to think this is the perfect place to vent on a subject that is so dear to most hearts.

Don't tell me you're on of those guys that wants to silence freedom of speech. The more comments the merrier the discussion. Take it all with a grain of salt. Who does it hurt? Your feelings? If that's the case, you're the one that shouldn't be here. Lively discussions about the merits of a story are most interesting. Lots of opinions. Wouldn't have it any other way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Anonymous

Well written and great story development. The very best fantasy I can imagine.

javmor79javmor79about 7 years ago
I liked it.

There is something in here that most married people go through at times (I think). The beginning scene where the husband is frustrated because he wants the lights on, but the wife is self-conscious about her "fat body". I've heard that same scenario told by different couples. That insecurity of not looking like you did when you were first married is real, especially in women.

My personal favorite stories are those that have the people involved "learn something". I love to see personal growth and lessons learned. I also enjoy a slow buildup rather than quick and dirty sex scenes. This story had both of those.

Nicely done. I enjoy Swingerjoe because I don't know how his stories will end. Sometimes it's a happy swinger story, other times it's a "we couldn't go through with it" story. He even has consequence stories. I may not always enjoy a story that he puts out, but I enjoy the true to human nature approach that he has to character development.

loveloverloveloverabout 7 years ago
Built up nicely

First they evolved sexually on line, which seemed to merge into friendhip as well. Finally when all 4 got together, it seemed absolutely natural, and horny. Good sex, friendships, writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very well done!

The wife's evolution was wonderfully described, and the mutual, everlasting joy they attained after one weekend trip is magical.

The usual anon(s) arrived to shame themselves, and that is a very disappointing indication of the lack of moderation in this category. I believe most of the personally insulting anon comments come from one deranged fool. He appears in every comment section for new LW stories. I encourage you to delete the offensive trash and thereby create a more enjoyable literary critiquing environment for the rest of us.

BTW, 5*s.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 7 years ago
swinger Joe has issues.. the premise is very well done

its not bad... and the premise IS really excellent and well done. BUT the solution in spicing up the married sex life is not ALWAYS to fuck other people. .. UNLESS you are swinger joe.

THAT is the problem.

The changes in prudish wife was faaaaaar too swift and radical. Even worse are the comments from readers like BUZZCAR - "Her changes were not unreasonable ".... to be stunning and absurd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Keep It Coming

Very good writing with an adult perspective. The candor, mutual respect and communication of the characters is most certainly needed for such a successful adventure. I am perplexed by the vehement criticisms of other commenters who come across as decidedly insecure, even fearful...what sad lives they must live! Keep up your good work Swinger Joe. Your ratings will climb.

rickmaan03rickmaan03about 7 years ago
Great Story

Love the progression and description, was like you were writing about the first (and only so far) time my wife and i fooled around with another couple.

Surreal, jealous, proud... great story as always thanks!

Rick

soppingwetpantiessoppingwetpantiesabout 7 years ago
Congrats

This was a very well crafted story. Thank you!

dreamer3366dreamer3366about 7 years ago
Great story

One of the better 'Loving Wives" story I've read in a long time. Kudos to the author. Thank you for an enjoyable read.

literalvirginliteralvirginabout 7 years ago
Excellent!

This is the best story I've read on Lit. I enjoyed it very much and will send it to my wife to read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Aree you really swingerjoe or has he been hacked?

How about that? A swingerjoe story that didn't leave me grinding my molars. Well done joe, if this is really you. I believe this is the first time I felt like you were telling me a story than trying convince me to adopt your world view. Thank you!

masterandmargaritamasterandmargaritaabout 7 years ago
5 stars

What a perfect fantasy, both in terms of fun and realism. This is the best advertisement for swinging that I have read. I must convince margarita to read this one!

lonelypappalonelypappaalmost 7 years ago
WOW.......GREAT STORY

THAT WAS A GREAT STORY MY WIFE AND I HAD A RELATIONSHIP WITH HER GIRLFRIEND THIS WAS BACK IN THE 80s WE HAD 3 SOMES WHEN WE COULD IT WAS THEN MY WIFE HAD TURNED BI AND SHE ENJOYED IT MAKING LOVE WITH HER GIRLFRIEND......SOME NIGHTS I WOULD TAKE MY KIDS AND HER GIRLFRIENDS KIDS AND GIVE THEM A FEW HOURS TO MAKE LOVE TO EACH OTHER AND WHEN I WOULD COME BACK THAT NIGHT I WOULD BE TREATED TO A GREAT NIGHT OF HOT SEX I NEVER REGRETTED MY WIFE MAKING LOVE TO HER GIRLFRIEND..........AND THEN AFTER THE CHANGE OF THE CENTURY MY WIFE HAD PASSED AND 3 YEARTS LATER HER GIRLFRIEND HAD PASSED AND NOW MY 2 LOVES ARE SMILING OVER ME AND THERE ARE TOGETHER AGAIN FOREVER AND WAITIJNG FOR ME

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

another cocksucking wimp posting dumb cuck SHIT.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 6 years ago
Awesome love story

You're so special to me because it mirrored our first swing ten years ago. Except we were not in same room. Very realistic story. You have the progression and angst perfect. Solid five.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 6 years ago
What a beautiful story !

I absolutely loved the interaction between Monica and her husband. They really cared for each other and always put each other first. I like that they "played" in the same room. I think it helps eliminate the "I love you's" and "sureptitious meetings, without the spouse being present. Great dialog. Loved it. A 5 easily.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Joe

You are an amazing writer and I really enjoy a lot of your work. Although this was really well written, I just can't enjoy swinging, or swapping. It's all just too far out of my comfort zone. I am totally committed to monogamy, and that will never change. You are still one of my favorite authors, so keep them coming.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 5 years ago
Great story

Well written and believable dialogue

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story. Although sexy and full of anxiety and emotion it is a loving tale of a couple looking to rekindle the flames of passion. Swinger Joe is among my favorites now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good indeed!

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

A married couple looks to spice things up in the bedroom. yup they did and, sadly you left out the ending where they spiced it up with new spouses as their marriage crashed and burned (few survive this type of idiocy and only idiots think they do)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5*. 'Nuf said

alan_deealan_deeabout 1 year ago

It's Literotica's version of FORREST GUMP and I loved that movie. The self discovery part and emotional ending that left you feeling good, not the part about him losing Jenny (had to clarify before someone brought that up),

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

I miss old Joe. I hope he’s doing ok.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userswingerjoe@swingerjoe
1320 Followers
Update, 4/23/19 Every once in a while, I forget why I don't write here as often anymore. Then I submit a story and remember, "Oh, yeah! That's why!" This site, and especially the Loving Wives category, used to be a great deal of fun. But then some spammer began leaving anonym...