Fantasies Fulfilled - Pt. 04

Story Info
Mature couple help the young roommate feel welcome.
1.7k words
4.61
7.7k
6
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suggest reading parts 1 through 3, but it's not necessary.

"Conference roommate?" Jan repeated back to the gorgeous stranger in the doorway.

"Cost-cutting this year. Two to a room, it seems." She peered over Jan's shoulder with no difficulty, considering the height difference. It was the first good look I got of this exquisite woman with her wide eyes and close-cropped, tightly wound hair. I waved from the balcony.

She looked down at Jan. "May I come in?"

"Of course. Let me take your bag." Jan stepped aside, allowing Gwen to walk in and get the full impact of the room. She inhaled deeply through her nose, then smiled.

"I suppose you were expecting housekeeping." Her voice was soft, almost velvety in its understatement. She stepped through, reaching her hand to shake mine. I held my robe closed with the left hand as I stood up.

"Hello. I'm Gwen." Before I could say anything, she turned back to Jan. "And you are Janice. I see that I caught you in the middle of things. If I can leave my luggage here, I'll go find dinner to give you two a chance..."

"We're expecting room service. You're welcome to join us."

I blinked at the entendre, but Gwen responded without a pause. "I'd love to. The flight from New Orleans was ridiculous." She easily removed her stylishly oversized trench coat. Underneath was a tan-colored silk shirt so loose that it would slide from her shoulders if it hadn't been perfectly tailored. The obvious lack of a bra to hold her medium-sized breasts in place made the outfit even more daring.

Jan showed no shyness in admiring the stunning woman. "Joseph?"

"Close." She balanced herself against the wall as she took off her heels. Through dark stockings, her toenails shone a perfect red. "The Frankie Shop."

"Very nice."

Jan led the way to the balcony. I offered the patio lounger opposite Jan's chair. Once Gwen was seated, I stepped inside to get the extra chair from the writing table. I turned back in time to see Gwen stretching her long legs in a way that seemed very much on purpose, though not entirely for my benefit.

It was Jan who began the conversation. "How long have you been with the conference?"

"This is only my third year as a delegate. Before that, I was a volunteer for five years. It's been hard work; more so than I expected. Though I'm discovering some rewards."

"Such as?"

"Such as the opportunity to meet you."

The knock on the hotel room door cut off the rest of Gwen's answer. I scuttled through the room, grabbing my pants off the floor on the way. The bellman tried to survey the scene behind me as I dug for my wallet. But I got his full attention when I swapped five twenties for the cart of food, closing the door almost immediately.

I examined the sparkling wine label long enough to recognize one of my favorite Napa Valley cellars. The bottle had come with four flutes, so I filled three and set them on the charcuterie tray. Moments later we were happily drinking great wine and crunching perfect crackers with meats and cheeses.

As I refilled Gwen's flute, Jan resumed the earlier conversation. "Why here? Why the hotel room? Why not meet at the delegate reception tomorrow?"

Gwen quickly finished her second glass and took a deep breath. "Well, Janice, I guess I wanted some one-on-one time."

Jan was suddenly concerned. "Is it something professional? Confidential? Do I need to call HR?"

"No, no. Nothing like that." Gwen glanced at me, then shrugged. "Janice, remember last year in Hartford you gave the opening speech?"

Jan nodded.

"I was very impressed with you. Not only the points of your speech, which were presented perfectly, by the way, but your composure and confidence. I realized you were the type of woman I wanted to become."

"Well, really..." Jan began but Gwen kept going.

"When you finished, I went to the back of the hall, thinking I'd catch you on the way out the door. I turned to the table for ice water and when I looked back, you were out of sight. I strained my neck trying to see you."

I basked in the image of this woman towering over a room of stuffy delegates.

"I'd gone out the side door."

"I realized that. I went into the hallway and spotted you just as you stepped into the ladies' room."

"The... oh, dear."

"It took me a few minutes to get through the crowd. By the time I got to the restroom, I didn't see you. But I heard sounds from one of the stalls."

Both women were silent, staring at each other. I had to ask. "Sounds?"

"Moaning," Gwen explained. "And muffled whimpers."

"You mean like..."

"And under the door of one stall, I saw two sets of feet and two pairs of panties."

Jan was hiding a smile behind her finger tips. She looked up at me. "Carla Van Murien. Divisional Chairperson. A huge contributor to several charities. Fingers of a virtuoso."

Gwen continued. "So, of course, I left. I was so embarrassed I ran into the first empty break-out room I came to. I took several deep breaths, trying to wrap my mind around what I knew had just happened." She gestured toward Jan. "This woman that I had just decided to model myself after; this woman of refinement of professionalism, was having sex in a public bathroom with another woman. And as I thought about it," she paused for a deep breath, "I realized I was caressing a nipple that had gotten very hard."

She turned to look Jan in the eye. "For the rest of the conference, I took every opportunity to hear you speak; to watch you interact with dignitaries and other delegates."

Jan's robe had opened slightly and she was running a finger across her blushing décolletage. "Oh, Ms. Gwendolyn. My modesty."

I snickered, but Gwen was on a roll.

"I found myself getting aroused at your confident stance that seemed to unintentionally display your breasts."

"Oh, honey, why didn't you come up to me? At least talk with me? I can hardly be that intimidating to an Amazon like you."

"But you were! Your strength and leadership and..." pause biting lip

"And?"

Gwen lowered her eyes to shyly stare at the now exposed skin between Jan's breasts. "Your tits.

I managed to not choke on the champagne. Jan laughed, not impolitely.

"During the breaks I would sneak back to my hotel room and masturbate! I was obsessed by your breasts, Janice. I wanted to squeeze them and suck them and make you beg for more."

I tried to be subtle as I shifted my enlarging dick under my robe, but Jan noticed before turning back to Gwen.

"I see. You were so smitten by these boobs that you, what? Bribed the committee reservation manager to put us in the same room?"

Gwen shrugged. "I promised to head up next year's fund-raising drive."

"Wow." Jan finished her drink. "You do have it bad." She loosened the tie on her robe. "I think such effort should not go unrewarded. Hm?"

That last was directed toward me. I could only nod, anxious to see what would happen next.

Gwen sat up in the lounger, as if her arousal was pulling her toward Jan.

"If you have been thinking of my tits and getting hot over just the fantasy," Jan opened her robe, exposing the thick, pale orbs and deep pink nipples. "Then you should try the real thing. Come here." Mesmerized, Gwen stood, then knelt next to Jan's chair. Jan reached one hand behind Gwen's head, guiding her face forward. "Suck me, you gorgeous creature. Take my tits in your hungry mouth and find your fantasy."

Gwen did not hesitate. Her dark hands rose up to cup and lift the alabaster boobs, closing her mouth over first one nipple, then the other. She lifted her head for a breath, then began more slowly, kissing and licking every curve and swell. "Oh, Janice. I've fantasized about this for so long. You have no idea."

Jan opened her eyes halfway to wink at me. "I think I have some idea. OH!"

Gwen had used her front teeth to take a tiny bite at the side of Jan's breast. Then licked the same spot.

Jan's hands were crawling over the silk of Gwen's shirt, confirming that she wore no bra.

Gwen had moved her mouth back to Jan's nipples, working them diligently, and resulting in Jan's low moans and sharp gasps. Her hips were slowly rotating on their own accord.

Not wanting to distract the women, I slid one hand under my robe, cradling my hard shaft.

Gwen's hand had moved as well. Her palm covered Jan's white pubic fluff, working up and down, pressing against the hood of her clit. Soft squelching sounds told me Gwen had inserted her fingers and was exploring the warm wetness.

Jan grabbed Gwen's head on both sides. "We," a quick kiss, "are going to have great fun." Then a longer kiss, deep and real. But Gwen's fingers did not slow down. She broke the kiss to hiss in Jan's ear.

"Let me make you cum. I want you to cum for me. On me. Please, Janice."

Gwen latched her mouth onto Jan's swollen nipple. Jan began to cry out in her low, sultry tone. Her hips flashed forward and back against Gwen's hand, grinding herself onward.

"Yes, Janice. That's it. It feels good, doesn't it? At last. I can feel your cunt sucking my fingers. Cum for me, darlin'." Gwen's arm angled down and I could see four fingers shoved into Jan's cunt. "Cum... NOW!"

Jan screamed! Loud! I thought of looking around the balcony to see if any other hotel guests had heard, but realized if the women didn't mind, why should I?

They were kissing once again. Slowly, gently, as Jan came down from her pinnacle. She opened her eyes once more and looked at Gwen with appreciation and lust.

"Bed?"

Gwen stood, then helped Jan up on wobbly legs. "Bed."