Fantasies of a Bisexual Shy Couple #08

Story Info
On this fantasy we met an ongoing BBC mature lover.
3.7k words
4.29
2.8k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi friends, here's another fantasy. Remember, we are a mature couple, 50 years old, ordinary people. We are not super at all. To know a little more about us, I suggest reading our other stories.

Filipe is again writing about another fantasy of the couple (but mainly mine).

Having a very gifted black man in our bed is a recurring fantasy, someone willing to have sex with both of us, giving the couple a lot of pleasure.

Our transvestite friend, who has already given us so much pleasure (first alone and then with another shemale friend together), told us that she met a black man with an enormous cock, and that he fantasized about fucking a couple (both the wife and the husband). She told us that his cock was immense and that even with all her experience, she felt tight again like her first time.

We asked more about him, and she told us that he was about our age and divorced. He dreamed about fucking a wife in front of her husband and vice-versa. He loves to eat an ass, but few people can handle him inside the ass because of the size (our friend even said that she suffered to take all that). I can see by my wife's face that she loved the idea, probably already imagining the giant cock opening her all the way. And since I know she's naughty, she'll want me to try it too.

We asked for his contact information, and after a good chat, we realized he was a good person, and we made an appointment at a bar to get to know each other in person.

On the scheduled day, as usual, I shaved my wife all over, leaving her pussy very smooth, and already noticing how wet she was with the anticipation of meeting her new lover. She also shaved my balls, crotch, and ass, which also meant about me getting fucked too. She wore a short, body-hugging dress but no bra or panties. 7/8 stockings and a nice high heel completed the look, leaving her highly sensual, with the nipples of her big breasts standing out in the fabric of the dress. I lifted the hem of the dress and felt with my fingers how much she was already wet.

We arrived at the bar, ordered a drink, and when our friend arrived, we immediately noticed him. He is a big guy, 6ft 4in, muscular, bald, and very well-dressed. He caught the attention of most of the women in the bar and, of course, our attention as well. My wife nudges me and says to me, smiling, that today we are fucked!

We introduce ourselves, he sits at our table, and I can tell by the looks on my wife's face that she's madly horny. He is a little shy but has pleasant conversations. My wife asks if he liked the couple, and with his affirmative answer, she asks why we don't go straight to the hotel. I quickly pay the bill, and he gets in the car with us. My wife sits in front, telling him that if she sits in the back with him, we won't even need to go to the hotel because she will want to have sex in the car.

I quickly drove to the hotel we had booked, a comfortable suite with a whirlpool. I park the car in the garage and go to do the check-in while they wait in the lobby.

We go into the bedroom, and my wife is already throwing herself into the arms of that big man, who cradles my little blonde (5ft 2in) in his massive arms. My wife starts kissing him, saying that she is dying to know the "detail" that our transvestite friend had told her. She pulls away from him, opens her dress, and lets it fall down her body, leaving her nice, curvy body naked for the male. Seeing her all naked, without bra and panties, only in stockings and high heels to break his shyness, he advances towards her, kissing her mouth and starting to caress her body.

My wife, as usual, asks him to stop for a bit because she wants to feel his soft cock and make it grow in her mouth, as she loves it so much. She takes off his shirt, revealing a muscular and hairless chest. She crouches in front of him and gropes his cock over his pants. He tells her he's not wearing his underwear as he wants to make his cock easier accessible for her. She puts her hand on the cock, and goes down his thigh, feeling the cock still soft inside his loose pants. When she gets down to mid-thigh, she finds the head and looks at me scared, saying that if it's long like that soft, imagine it all hard!!

She unbuttons his pants and unzips them, pulling them down to reveal her cock. It's really, really long (now I understand why our transvestite friend was impressed!), but more than that, it's really thick too. My wife immediately holds the colossal cock and starts kissing and sucking it, making it harden in her mouth as she loves it so much. She proceeds to jerk off the length of that huge cock, while trying to swallow the massive head inside her little mouth. The cock begins to show signs of life and increases in size and thickness. And when it starts to go up, it also reveals his huge sac with big balls. My wife moves one of her hands from the cock to his balls as she continues to suckle the big head. He looks in my direction to check that everything is ok, and he notices that I've already taken off my clothes. I'm also hard watching the scene. He asks me to get closer with his finger, showing that he wants my mouth too.

I ask my wife if she needs help, and she immediately says yes, as her jaw already hurts from trying to open her mouth so wide to suckle that huge cock. I approach, kneeling in front of him, and I help her with the handjob and sucking on that huge cock. When I hold it, even with my long fingers, I feel that they do not close around the cock, showing how thick it is. Black, veiny, and very hot. My wife and I started to alternate sucking and jerking off the cock, one time sucking the head and the other the cylinder, then the other sucking the head while one jerked off. Until the cock is fully hard, facing upwards. We both look at that huge sac hanging, getting our attention. We just exchange a look, and it seems we're thinking the same thing together. We approach our mouths together to his sac, and each one starts sucking one ball while she continues jerking off that huge cock. The balls are big too, the size of a lemon each, filling our mouth as we suck and lick those shaved balls.

It seems to drive him crazy. And my wife is also crazy because from time to time, she runs her hand over her completely soaked pussy, and comes back with her wet fingers rubbing that cock, leaving the taste and smell of her pussy on the cock for us to suck together.

She stops sucking that huge cock, lays down on the bed, and asks me to put a condom on him so he can break into her pussy. I grab a regular condom, which only goes halfway up that huge cock. He takes one out of his wallet and says: use this one, a bigger size. I open the new condom and unroll it over the huge cock that will fuck my wife, who already has one hand rubbing her pussy, while the other squeezes her breasts and their nipples, already foreseeing that monster entering her.

He and I climb onto the bed, I still hold that enormous dick, and I guide his cock to her pussy. She spreads her legs wide for him to enter, but the cock is huge. After trying to enter her a few times, she tells him to lie down so she can sit on his cock. He lies down on the bed, that cock like a flagpole, and she moves closer, putting a leg on either side of his body. She starts to lower and direct that big head to her pussy. I approach behind her, lying on the bed, very close to see her pussy swallow that huge cock, while I take the opportunity to continue playing with his balls. She puts her big head on her pussy, moves her hip, and starts crouching over his body. The cock begins to enter her with a big moan when the head goes inside her pussy.

I ask if everything is ok, and she says yes, but that the cock is stretching her pussy as she never felt, but that it's lovely. With the head inside her, she kneels on the bed with her legs on either side of his body. She rolls over to try to swallow the rest of the cock, initiating back-and-forth movements to accommodate the cock inside her. Meanwhile, her breasts swing in front of him, and he takes the opportunity to squeeze, pinch the nipples, and lick them. She accommodates what she can. When she arrives at 2/3 of it, she says she feels the cock in the bottom of her pussy. The amount of cock still out is enough for me to hold it in my hand while the rest of the cock is filling her pussy completely.

She starts to shake her hips on the cock, moaning very loudly and saying that the cock is terrific, filling her all over, and starts having multiple orgasms, not stopping to wiggle on the cock. He holds her ass, patting it lightly, making her even crazier. She rides the cock harder until she has a last intense orgasm that practically makes her faint on top of him, falling exhausted and satisfied.

He hugs her tight, and I notice her relaxed, a smile on her face, her eyes closed, enjoying the orgasms she just had. He tells her that he loved it too, coming hard and that the extra-large condom must be full of cum, because he also had one of the best orgasms of his life. She slowly gets off him, and when the cock comes out, we notice the enormous amount of milk inside the condom. She removes it carefully, gives the end a little knot, and shows me that bladder full of thick cum he came for her.

His handprints are still on her ass, and he says her ass is delicious. I say it is, and I ask her if she wants to try giving him the ass. She says no way. She barely got it in the pussy, and she couldn't do a double penetration with that huge cock inside her in the pussy, even with a smaller cock filling her ass. But that she wants to see me try. He replies that it's usually like that. Women don't want to try because they're afraid.

I say, ok, I'll try, but she has to prepare my ass for that monster. She says ok, I came prepared after what our transvestite friend told us. She goes to her bag, takes out her strap-on that she usually uses with me, and another huge dildo, a replica of Dredd's (porn actor) cock, and says she bought it for that occasion. We looked closely at the dildo and noticed it was still smaller than our friend's cock, especially in length.

She asks our friend to continue lying down and for me to start sucking his cock, still soft after the cumshot, while she prepares me for him. I hold that hot black cock, still sticky from the cum on it, and I start kissing and sucking as I've done before.

She turns me with my butt towards his head so he can watch her get me ready. She takes the lubricant and spreads it on my ass, penetrating it with her fingers. This time she uses more lube, squeezing a lot more of it inside my asshole with her fingers, which started with one but now has three fingers going in quickly. Then she rubs lubricant on the head of the normal strap-on, which we always use, and brushes my ass like only she knows how to drive me crazy. She starts to penetrate me with that dildo that I'm already used to, and I feel in my mouth the reaction of our friend when he sees my wife start to fuck me showing and telling him how she liked to fuck my ass.

He quickly shoves the dildo entirely inside me, constantly slathering on more lube, preparing myself for what will happen next. After a while of fucking me and seeing that our friend's cock was already quite hard again, she paused to change the dildo on her strap-on, replacing the one I'm used to, with the new one, from Dredd's replica. Again she spreads lube on it, and some more on my ass, and starts brushing the ass with that huge head again. I shove our friend's cock deep down my mouth to stifle the moan, and I wait for her to push that huge dildo into me. I feel her inserting it slowly, inch by inch, to stretch my ass without hurting me. After all, she's dying to see the real cock invade me. She does as I taught her, sticking a little bit each time she feels my ass give way, every time my asshole blinks. I feel that silicone cock opening up until the head enters me. Our friend looks amazed that I have endured all that while he feels me sucking his cock, filling my mouth.

My wife starts punching my ass, making the cock enter me deeper and faster. She puts her hand under my body and feels how hard my cock is from her fucking me like that and me sucking that huge cock.

After a while fucking me and noticing that I'm already moaning with pleasure, without pain, she says it's time for me to experience our lover's cock inside me. I continued on my fours as I was sucking our friend while she was still fucking me. He takes another condom and asks me to prepare him again. I put the extra-large condom on that dick again, and I already take the opportunity to spread a lot of lubricant on it. He gets up, stands beside her as she continues to fuck, and tells her he's ready for the switch.

She asks me if I want that huge cock inside me, and I say yes, I want to try it, but I don't know if I can handle it. She looks our lover and asks him to fuck me gently at first, so I can take that cock inside me. She pulls her dildo out of my ass, which is wide open from getting fucked by her.

I try hard to control it and not blink my ass, trying to leave it wide open, which makes our friend go crazy, and quickly position his big head on my ass. With the control of someone who wants to eat an ass more than once, and that's why he wants it to be a pleasant experience, he slowly inserts each inch inside me, stopping for me to get used to it. I feel that huge cock invading me while my wife helps by guiding the cock and opening my ass.

When he's entered roughly the same length as he penetrated her, he asks if he can start fucking me. Without waiting for my answer, my wife says yes, of course, he can, and she begins to play with her clit really fast as she watches that monster go in and out of me. He holds me by the hips, squeezing my body with his strong hands as he slides that big cock in and out of me. I feel him start to go deeper and deeper, lovingly, until I feel his hips against my ass. I felt that cock going deep inside me as if it were going up through my guts after filling my entire rectum.

My wife goes crazy when she realizes that I managed to swallow the whole cock with my ass, and she gets even hornier. She says she loved seeing her husband endure that entire monster. She takes the previous condom that our friend had filled while fucking her, removes the knot and spreads that liter of thick milk over her big breasts, belly, and pussy, and lays on her back on the bed, slowly getting under me.

She asks me to clean all the cum from her body while she also sucks my nipples. I lick those big tits covered in thick cum from our friend. I notice her nipples getting very hard. She reaches her hand to my cock and starts jerking me off slowly as she crawls underneath me. I reach her belly, also covered in cum, and continue licking and cleaning as she gets closer and closer to my cock with her mouth.

When I get to her pussy, she swallows my whole cock, watching our black friend get in and out of my ass. Her pussy is wet, soaked, and sticky with our friend's thick cum. I clean her entire pussy, leaving her even wetter, and I lick, kiss, and suck her clit, while she sucks my cock, and our friend continues to fuck me deep. I feel my cum coming, I tell her, and I continue to suck her clit while she sucks my cock.

The orgasm approaches faster and faster, and she commands our friend to come hard inside me. He picks up the pace, and when he squeezes my waist really hard to show he's come, I come along, filling my wife's mouth with my cum. She doesn't swallow, keeps her mouth full without taking my cock out until she comes too.

She quickly gets out from under me, with our friend still stuck in my ass, and starts kissing me, sharing my cum. I can tell by the flick of her tongue that she's still insanely horny, that watching that huge male fuck me has driven her crazy.

I ask if she wants to cum one more time on that cock, and she replies that, of course, she does, if our friend can take it. He asks for 5 minutes of rest, but he wants to eat my wife again, but now doggy style like he fucked me. We lay down next to him, and the two of us caress that huge cock while our friend rests. In a few minutes, we noticed it started to show signs of life again, and she and I started sucking and kissing all over his dick again to make it ready for her. It doesn't take long, and with a lot of sucking on his balls and dick, he's hard again, ready to fuck her.

She looks at me and says that now she wants it without a condom because she wants to feel him come inside her. Since we had asked tests from him, and he had already come twice (I thought there was nothing left to come!), I let her fuck like that. She positioned herself on her fours and asked him to fuck her. I opened her pussy and guided that huge cock, which disappeared inch by inch inside her. This time, in this position, he managed to go deeper into her, but there was still a little bit of cock left.

Now it was my turn to return her blowjob. I got under her to suck her clit (and, of course, the cock too) while he fucked her. She immediately started sucking my cock, which was soft after the cumshot I had, and soon left me hard. The more he fucked her, and the more I sucked her clit, the more she swallowed my cock, feeling my head in the back of her throat like she wanted to eat the whole cock. He pumped really hard into her pussy, squeezing her hips as he had squeezed mine and picking up the pace. I felt that they both would come soon.

At that point, my wife didn't even moan anymore. She just sucked my cock really hard, as if she wanted to get my cum out just by sucking. He quickened his pace further, and they came together, my wife squealing with pleasure at the orgasm she had. He slowly removed his hard cock from her, and I sucked every inch coming out, wet from her pussy. As it got to the cock's head, I tasted his cum, and realized that, yes, he had come inside her. When the head came out of the pussy, his cum fell over my mouth and face. She immediately sat on my face, telling me to clean it up as she jerked me off.

Feeling my wife all opened by that huge cock, feeling the taste of the male who had fucked her and feeling her jerking me soon made me come a lot, leaving her pussy clean and filling her little hand with cum. She gave me her hand to suck, ordering me now to clean my own cum from her hand.

We were all satisfied. Our friend had come three times, my wife was fucked two times, and my ass was fucked too, and both my wife and I had many orgasms.

We gave our friend a good bath in the hydro bath, leaving his body clean. He dressed up and left, leaving us exhausted without even the strength to fuck each other like we usually do. We slept hugging and satisfied until the next day. And as we enjoyed it so much, we said to him we wanted to do it again, but this time with our transvestite friend together, or even with the bi couple we were dating. He said he'd love the idea and was waiting for another invite.

But this fantasy is for the following story: our new friend, lover, and other people in our bed.

I will continue writing our fantasies, and of course, if we realize them, I will tell you in detail.

Leave your comments here. Gabriela will read along with me, and who knows, maybe you'll make her even more excited to assume that she wants to fulfill these fantasies.

Kisses from the couple to all!