Fantasies of a Bisexual Shy Couple #09

Story Info
On this fantasy we met our BBC lover and transvestite.
3k words
4
3.2k
3

Part 9 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello friends, again, another fantasy of ours. To remind you, we are a mature couple, 50 years old, ordinary people, and we are not super at all. To know more about us, I suggest reading our other stories.

Filipe is writing, reporting yet another fantasy of the couple.

After the previous date, with our new, very gifted black lover, he became like an ongoing lover for the couple, fucking us both many times. But we always owe him the date with our transvestite friend together, as we had suggested the first time we went out.

We decided to give him that pleasure, calling our friend for a foursome so he could have three mouths, one pussy, and three assholes to fuck. We arranged it on a Saturday, at our house, during the day, so we had plenty of time to fuck together.

Our lover and the transvestite arrived practically together, and we invited them in. We already had everything ready, cold beer, appetizers, and of course, my little whore wife well prepared, in a corset, garters, 7/8 stockings, a tiny G-string tucked in her ass, and very high heels to highlight even more her butt.

She ran into our big-cocked male's arms, already kissing him on the mouth and rubbing herself all over him. Our friend came towards me, kissed me too, and commented that she must be in love with that huge black cock. I told her, yes, but there were the two of us, and he was constantly fucking us, practically using us as he wanted, always affectionate but stretching us in and giving us a lot of pleasure. She answered, for sure, I remember well the damage he did to my ass when he fucked me.

I opened a beer for our friend, who sat on the sofa, and while I served him, my wife already knelt and did the honors of the house, opening his pants and starting to suck that huge cock. While having his beer, he made the sign for me and the shemale to come and suck together. He had already told me he was crazy to have three mouths on his cock.

I removed my clothes and undressed the transvestite, leaving her only in panties, a bra, stockings, and high heels. We approached one on each side of my wife and started kissing the cock with her.

Our lover closed his eyes and enjoyed three hungry mouths pleasuring his huge cock. While one sucked his huge sac, the other 2 sucked his cock and the head. We alternated, leaving his cock very sticky with our saliva.

My cock and the transvestite's one (much bigger, but nowhere near our friend's) were also hard, and my wife was now holding our dicks while she sucked our lover. She told us today she would have a lot of fun with all cocks fucking her.

The shemale and I lowered our hands, one on each side, and began to explore my wife's soaked pussy. She was very horny (she already was before they arrived, but now her pussy was dripping!). We started to play with her clit, with slow movement as she liked, and she began to moan while she continued to suck our friend with us.

While the transvestite and I sucked him, my wife took an extra-large condom. She asked the shemale to teach her how to put the condom with her mouth on that cock. She was getting more and more bitchy, more surrendered to that male. Our friend explained, and my wife started the job while the transvestite and I watched her opening her mouth wide to unroll the condom on that cock. She finished with her hand and jumped onto his lap, already fitting that dick in the pussy and sitting in one movement, as she was very horny. The cock slipped quickly, and the transvestite was amazed at how much she was already stretched up and swallowing that cock very quickly. The transvestite and I continued sucking the cock, the sac, the open pussy, and my wife's ass, leaving both of them pretty crazy with our tongues.

The transvestite, who loves my wife's ass, asked if she could put it together in a DP. My wife already wanted a DP with that cock inside her pussy. She had already told me that but said that to get it, I should first open that little ass with my more petite cock, so that later she could receive our gifted friend.

The shemale gave my cock a good suck, leaving it very wet, and lubricated my wife's ass, sticking one, two, and then three fingers to open it. Then she guided my cock to her ass. My wife stopped bouncing on our friend's cock so I could get inside her. The ass was very tight. That massive cock inside her made her ass very tight. I was inserting it slowly and gently, she moaned a lot, and soon my balls reached her ass.

At that time, she began to shake her hips, slowly, to feel the two cocks entering and leaving her. She said she was torn apart, but the pleasure was enormous. She started to move faster and bounced again on the cocks, moving her hips back and forth quickly. I held her big breasts, making her nipples very hard, and offered them to our male to suck while we fucked her. He held tight to her hips, helping her move back and forth in our cocks.

The transvestite almost didn't believe it, and said she was getting really bitchy. She also climbed onto the couch and offered her cock for my wife to suck, and now she had three cocks satisfying her, one in the pussy, one in the ass, and sucking the third. She stayed like that for a long time, with moans muffled by our friend's cock in her mouth, until he came deliciously, fainting from tiredness and lust. She had a huge smile and said she had never come like this, not even when the two shemales fucked her.

Our male continued with his hard cock, and asked who would be the next to take it because he wanted to come. My wife said she needed about 12 hours to recover from her orgasm. She sat in an armchair and said she would watch our friend and me please the male. Our friend stepped forward and said she wanted to be next since I had been fucked by him every time he fucked my wife.

I lay on the couch, and the transvestite lay on top of me in a hot 69. I sucked her cock, and she sucked me. I was opening her ass with my fingers, and she started to do the same with mine, one lubricating the other for our male to fuck us. He was coming up behind her, bringing that huge cock closer to her ass, and I was opening her ass for him to enter. He pointed that huge head to her ass and entered slowly. I felt every inch he entered by the strength with that she sucked my cock while he was stretching her. In a few seconds, he already had the cock inside her, and his sac hit my face while I swallowed her cock.

He started to fuck her ass hard, and with each punch he gave her, her cock also punched in my throat while she also swallowed mine. His pace was increasing, and we ended up coming the three practically together. I in her mouth, she in my mouth, and he inside her ass. Quickly he took his cock out of her, leaving that open ass showing how he gapped her. He took off his condom and told me to open my mouth, which still had her cum inside. He poured the usual liter of his cum into my mouth and ordered me to swallow it all down. The transvestite quickly turned away and came to share his cum with me, kissing me and swallowing some of their mixed cum.

Even though I came in her mouth, my ass kept blinking, wanting the male's cock, which had already got my ass used to being broken into by him. Seeing me and the transvestite kissing with his cum made his cock still hard and made me ask him to fuck me. I was crazy about his cock.

Our friend said she wanted to fuck me first because if he got in my ass before, her cock would dance inside me. I said ok, I was already lying down, and I asked her to fuck me in missionary. I sucked the two cocks together to make her hard again. I covered her cock with a condom so she could fuck me while still sucking him, and she settled in between my legs, with him holding my heels up while she adjusted herself to put in me. He watched every inch of her invade me as I sucked his cock. She started to thrust hard, going deep in my ass, saying that I was also getting very stretched because the first few times she fucked me, it was tighter. I was suckling our male nicely, and the transvestite started jerking me off while she fucked me. I asked her to stop, or I would come, and I wanted to come with the male inside me.

She laughed and said it wasn't just my wife becoming a good little bitch. She picked up the pace and came inside me, taking her cock, and also giving me her hot cum straight from the condom into my mouth. As I swallowed it all down, kissing her, our male switched places with her, already positioning himself to fuck me in the same position. He said that my ass was already a little open but that he loved it when I squeezed his cock with it. With a thick cock like that, any ass would squeeze his dick a lot. He started to fuck me, and my cock was still very hard. I was feeling that dick massaging my prostate from the inside.

The transvestite, seeing that, said she was going to enjoy it too, and she first sat on my face so that I could lick and lubricate her ass, and then she sat on my cock, swallowing it whole with her ass that had already been broken into by our male. While he fucked me hard, seeing our friend's hot ass bouncing on my cock, she started kissing me and offering her lovely big breasts for me to suck. The sensation of sucking those breasts, feeling her ass biting my cock as nobody else does (she is perfect being fucked by a cock), and our male breaking my ass made me moan deliciously, and I ended up cumming inside her. Our male was still fucking me, and my cock was still hard inside her. Our male seeing that hot little ass of hers flashing on my cock, lubricated by my cum, asked her if he could fuck her together with me.

He started taking the cock out of my ass, leaving that feeling of emptiness that always remains when he takes it out and pointing it to her ass. She just asked him to go slowly, and I felt that big cock crushing my dick in her ass, and she moaned a lot feeling two cocks inside her. With the ass already well stretched and lubricated with my cum, the cock was disappearing inside her. She laid on top of me and asked me to suck and bite her titty nipples while we fucked her. My cock was also grazed by that big cock, pressed inside her.

He said he wanted to cum inside her, pulled out his cock, took off the condom, and put it back inside her. He started pumping harder and harder and filled her ass with a lot of cum, leaving her flooded, with cum running down the sides. He took the cock out of her, and she held her ass tight and came to sit on my face, asking me to clean her ass with my tongue and mouth. When she opened her ass, that river of mixed cum flowed straight into my mouth, and I sucked it all in, cleaning it properly with my tongue. Feeling my tongue cleaning, it drove her crazy. She jerked off a little and came in my face, kissing me so we could share everything.

My wife couldn't believe her eyes, all that bitching in front of her, and she was practically dead tired. We all rested together, cuddled on the sofa, recovering our strength. I dozed off hugging the transvestite still, and I woke up with my wife sucking and moaning a lot on our friend's cock, who was ready to fuck again. My wife looked naughty at me and the transvestite, saying that if the two of us could handle his big cock in the ass, she wanted to try too. It was her first time doing anal with him, and her asking it drove our male crazy. His cock felt like it was going to explode.

She asked me and the transvestite to prepare her ass for her to try. Her still lubricated ass from the first fuck received the cock from the transvestite inside it. Meanwhile, I went to get the big vibrator we had, the Dredd replica, which she used to prepare my ass the first time I gave it to him. She sucked our male nicely, and the transvestite only slowly moved the cock in her ass for her to get used to it.

I returned with the vibrator, and the transvestite took the cock out of her. We lubricated her more and slowly inserted the vibrator in her ass. She got in tight, we lubricated her ass even more, and she kept sucking and moaning on our male's huge cock.

When her ass was already relaxed with the vibrator, we told her it was time for her to try. We asked how she wanted it, and she said she wanted it in a 69 as the transvestite was fucked. We went to the bedroom. I lay on the bed, and she laid on me in an excellent 69 and swallowed my cock. The shemale opened her little ass while I sucked her clit.

Our friend put that monster on her. He was pushing that huge head into her ass, and she moaned in a mixture of pain and lust. She asked him to stop for a while, asked for more lube, and for him to take it slow. The transvestite put more gel on her ass, and he put it back on slowly. Seeing every inch of that cock disappearing in my wife's ass while I sucked her clit, also drove me crazy.

With some effort, our friend got his cock into her and stopped for her to get used to it. She sucked my cock, and said it was hurting a little but loved it. She stuck her fingers into my ass as she sucked me, and then she asked the transvestite to come fuck me and asked our lover to start fucking her ass. The shemale came and put it quickly in my enlarged ass while my wife continued sucking me and moaning loudly, while our black lover fucked her ass and squeezed her hips, pulling her ass against his cock.

The horny climate was increasing, and my wife stopped sucking my cock, and she just moaned with pleasure with her ass broken by our male's cock. She started kissing the shemale while she fucked me. I said I would come because the scene of her getting fucked and the transvestite fucking me drove me crazy. My wife started to suck my cock, and collected the little cum that came out after previous orgasms. The shemale said she was coming too, and my wife asked to get the cum in her mouth, filled with my cum. The transvestite took the cock out of my ass and started jerking off in my wife's face until she came into her mouth.

Meanwhile, our male was accelerating until he cum inside my wife's ass, driving her crazy with the warm milk in her ass and cumming with him while I was still sucking her clit. My wife asked our lover to remove the cock and immediately sat down with her ass in my face, so I could clean her as I did with the shemale. I collected all of our male cum from her ass, cleaning it with my tongue but not swallowing it all. I kept the cum in my mouth, and when I finished, my wife came over to kiss me. We exchanged cum in a passionate kiss, I passed our lover's cum to her mouth, and she gave mine and the transvestite's cum to my mouth. We continued kissing and swallowing all the cum, until we fell asleep holding each other.

She liked it so much that she now wants our male to eat her ass all the time. He loved it because now he has two assholes available at all times, and he already told us that in the next fuck he's going to eat the two together, one next to the other. Our shemale friend said that she couldn't believe how much the couple was enjoying our lover and that she admired how much we were in love and how much we liked cock. She said that she had no idea how much we would fall in love with his huge cock when she introduced us to him and that she was happy that we got along so well.

I will continue writing our fantasies, and if we realize it, I will tell you in detail.

Leave your comments here. Gabriela will read along with me, and who knows, maybe you'll make her even more excited to the point where she assumes that she wants to fulfill these fantasies.

Kisses from the couple to all!