Fantasies of a Bisexual Shy Couple #07

Story Info
On this fantasy we had other bisexual swing with the couple.
1.3k words
4.25
10.3k
6

Part 7 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, another fantasy of ours, actually the continuation of one that we already published here. To remind you, we are a mature couple, 50 years old, ordinary people. We are not super at all. To know more about us, I suggest reading our past stories.

This story continues the story New fantasy of bisexual shy couple, where we went out with another bi couple.

This time it was the wives who arranged a new dating, scheduling a little bar for us to meet again on the weekend, and from there, we went to a hotel. We noticed that the two were very happy with their drinks, laughing and whispering to each other.

When we arrived at the hotel, the two said that this time the husband and I would start while they would watch. Because we already know each other and have some intimacy, I looked at him, and we said ok together!

The two undressed quickly, leaving only their lingerie, and his wife sat in an armchair, pulling Gabriela onto her lap to watch us together.

The husband and I did not hesitate, and we approached each other while they looked at us. We were getting close to each other, looking into each other's eyes, and already feeling the horny atmosphere in the room. We hug, and one starts stroking the other's ass, with them encouraging us. One proceeds to undress the other, and now we are only in underwear.

The two sitting on the other's lap also begin to caress themselves and continue telling us how much they enjoy watching.

We both continued to caress each other's asses, but we also started to caress each other's cocks, that are still under our underwear. I feel the husband's cock grow and thicken, just as he makes mine hard, stroking it over my underwear. He is also playing with my sac and my balls. When we least realize it, we are already kissing, and we continue caressing each other while they are delighted watching the scene.

The two are already getting very excited too, as they have already taken off their bras and are caressing each other's hot breasts. The wife is taking advantage of Gabriela being in her lap to kiss, suck and nibble on my wife's hard nipples.

Meanwhile, our cocks are almost exploding due to the caresses and kisses. Also, for watching those two horny girls making out and watching us. I call him to bed, and we take off our underwear, leaving the hard cocks pointing upwards. I lay on the bed and ask him to come on top, in a hot 69, with me sucking his cock while he also sucks mine.

At that moment, we noticed the two getting up and going to his wife's bag, where they took two strapons and wore them. They also take the lubricants and come towards us. It looks like they already had arranged everything, and the wife goes to my ass while Gabriela approaches his ass, and we continue sucking. In the same way that his wife lubricates her fingers and starts to lubricate my ass, Gabriela does the same with him while she watches me sucking his cock in a horny way. They must be exchanging signals because when I feel his wife's second finger invade me, I see Gabriela sticking her second finger into him too.

The two naughty girls continue lubricating and preparing us, sticking the third finger in our assholes. The two of us continue sucking each other with more horniness since our wives are fingering us.

After they realize that we are already relaxed and lubricated, they point their strapons to our asses and start the hot penetration in both of us. At that moment, we get more excited, and I notice his cock getting harder just as I get closer and closer to coming into his mouth. They start to fuck us faster, sticking the strapons deeper and deeper in both of us. The excitement increases, and I warn him that I'm coming. He says he is coming too, and the girls tell us to keep sucking until we reach our orgasms. I'm the first to cum in his mouth, pouring my hot load into his mouth. With my cumshot, I start sucking his cock harder too, and with that, I also make him cum in my mouth, filling it with his hot cum.

Our two naughty women realize that we came. They remove their cocks from us and ask us to kiss each other, exchanging our cum while still in our mouths. We do it pleasurefully, and the two naughty ones go crazy watching this. Later they tell us that they had fantasized about it while talking after our first date and agreeing on how to make this fantasy come true. He and I look at each other, and we say how naughty our wives are getting.

I tell them it's time to do their show, and they take off the strapon. The wife lies on the bed, and Gabriela approaches her from her head, and they begin to kiss upside down to the other. After exchanging a very luscious tongue kiss, Gabriela starts to slide her body over her body, reaching her big breasts, which she starts to suck and lick, sucking and nibbling the hard nipples. At the same time, Gabriela's big breasts are also in the direction of the wife's mouth, who also starts sucking and squeezing my wife's breasts.

After getting their breasts very wet, Gabriela continues to slide over the wife, passing her tongue gently over her belly and navel while moving towards her pussy. The two finally fit into a tasteful 69, one sucking the other's pussy and clit, while also starting to stick their fingers in each other's pussy. Both are very luscious, and with their fingers very wet by their cunts, they then lubricate each other's asses while continuing to suck their clits. He and I realized the cue, and we approached with our hard cocks to watch these two horny girls sucking each other, but also in a swapped way. He is getting close to Gabriela's ass, who is on her fours, and I am close to his wife's ass, raising her legs a little so that ass stays open for me. Gabriela held my cock with her free hand, removed the fingers from her ass, and directed my cock inside that tight ass, which I didn't have the opportunity to eat in the previous meeting.

Meanwhile, the husband is already putting his cock, thicker than mine, inside the ass of my wife. They continue sucking each other's clits, while we fuck their hot asses. I notice Gabriela moaning hard on his thick cock, while I give deep thrusts in his wife's ass. We accelerated the rhythm to cum inside each one's ass. With the increase in speed and the increasingly horny blowjobs that one gives the other because of the excitement, they also start to moan loudly while we both enjoy filling their assholes with our cum. Quickly we get out of them, and each one begins sucking the cum from the other wife's ass while they continue sucking, reaching a sensational orgasm between them.

After this sensational session, we all go to the hydromassage tub to relax, where everyone caresses everyone's body while each one tells what they like about this dating. Gabriela then tells them about our dating with the two transvestites, and the dating with the two thick black men who ate us. The wife says that next time we could invite the transvestites, the black males, or all of them to participate in the party with us, in a real orgy. The idea excites everyone. I think this will be our next fantasy.

I will continue reporting here the fantasies that excite us and the ones we realize, which I will tell you in detail.

Leave your comments here. Gabriela reads along with me, and who knows, maybe you'll make her more willing to fulfill each of these fantasies.

Kisses from the couple to all!