Fantasies of a Bisexual Shy Couple #15

Story Info
On this fantasy we initiate a new little sissy whore.
2.9k words
4.26
4.6k
3
0

Part 15 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello friends. This story is about a new madness imagined by the couple, and I hope we can put it in motion soon!! We are a mature couple, both 50 years old, ordinary people. Reading the previous stories, you will understand how our fantasies evolved until now.

After the craziness of the last fantasies, we were enjoying a more homely phase, mainly with our favorite male, the father. He spent several days a week at our house, practically living with us, which was great because he was a nice, caring person and cared about everyone's pleasure.

We were so connected that we invited him on our next vacation trip, enjoying a few days with us in another environment. We discussed some places to go, but after what happened on my work trip (read the story Fantasies of a bi shy couple - #13), my wife suggested we go there again and introduce our receptionist friend to our binges. My sex with him had been pretty cool, and our male was also thrilled to have a new little whore for his harem.

We made the reservation, and I called there to let him know. He told me the dates were ideal as he would be working during the day and would have all night to enjoy with us. I asked about Big Paul, and he told me he was traveling on vacation and couldn't participate. I told him not to worry, as we were taking our male, and he would join our parties. He was very excited and told us he would have everything ready for our arrival.

A few days later, we traveled by car. It would be a few hours of travel. I was driving. My little bitch Gabi was in the front seat next to me, and our male was in the back seat. We weren't even out of town before Gabi jumped into the back seat, saying it was a shame our male was alone the whole trip. And, of course, she was already taking his cock out and sucking while he caressed her big breasts and pussy.

Our friend was at the front desk when we arrived at the hotel. He welcomed me with a genuine smile. I told Gabi and our male that he was the nice guy who helped with the TV problem on my previous stay. The two approved him with smiles. He told us he had arranged a room upgrade for special customers like us. We went to the suite, a much better room with a hydromassage bathtub, two king-size beds, and everything we were entitled to. I called to say thank you. We told him we were going out for something to eat and that our little party would start at 10 PM, and we were waiting for him there.

We quickly ate something and went back to our room. While our male was resting (and he would need to take care of three little whores that night!), Gabi prepared me, giving me a nice bath, shaving, and applying moisturizer, just like I did with her pussy. We were smooth and fragrant for the male. She had already prepared the lingerie and handed me the white set while she wore the red one. There was even a black set, which she said would be for our new "friend". We dress in stockings, garters, corsets, and thongs. Mine still had some fabric on the front to help hide my "clit". But hers was thong front and back. We returned to the room like this and lay down next to our male to wait.

When it was around 10:15 PM, we heard a knock in the room, and Gabi went to answer it as she was. I even said it could be someone else, and she said that if it were another male, she would invite him to the party too! But the receptionist freaked out when he saw her like this. He timidly entered the room, and I also rose to welcome him. We were now the two of us in lingerie in front of him, and after closing the door, we kissed to greet him. He looked over my wife's shoulder and saw our male in bed, naked, and told us: wow, he is really big and dicky, isn't he? My wife replied: you need to see when that cock gets hard. Then you will like it. But first, I'll prepare you for your debut!

She pulled him by the hand and dragged him into the bathroom to get him ready. I said not to take advantage of him too much, but she groped his cock under his pants and said she would need to get a handle on that hard "clit" to prepare him. I already knew where this was going. She closed the bathroom door, and I went back to bed. We started to hear the little bitch moaning, and we knew she was taking cock as usual. I exchanged a look with our male, and we laughed. I started to play with his cock, also to prepare it for our new friend.

Meanwhile my wife was screaming with pleasure in the bathroom, reaching orgasm, and probably our friend too. In a little while, we hear the shower turn on, and she comes out of the bathroom holding her pussy, saying she came to clean up and get a razor to shave him. She sits on the edge of the bed and calls me to clean her cum pussy. I gave her a good lick, leaving her clean, while she jerked off our male. She went back to the bathroom to complete the prep when I finished cleaning her. This preparation took about 30 minutes for her to finish shaving him and dress him in the black set she had brought. I continued jerking off and kissing our male's cock to get him hard, but without making him come.

When they came out of the bathroom, our friend had turned into a beautiful female receptionist with a brunette wig, light makeup, and red lipstick on her lips. She wore high heels just like Gabi and me, but she was still a little clumsy. Gabi took her for a little parade, showing the new bitch to our male and me. She had been so delicious that even my clit had become hard. Gabi, as always very naughty, was already wearing a big strap-on but still smaller than our male.

I asked the male holding his cock if he liked the new whore, and I didn't even have to wait for an answer as I felt his cock very hard and pulsating in my hand. He said he loved it and that he was now going to complete her makeover. The receptionist said our male would need to be as affectionate as I had been the other time, and Gabi and I assured her that she would be in excellent hands!!

Gabi and I were already sitting on the sofa in the bedroom, watching the scene. Our male approached her and affectionately hugged her, caressing her body. He took her face and started kissing her like he used to do to us. Our friend was giving herself away, and shortly she was hanging around our male's neck, exchanging a scorching kiss with him. Her hands went down to the hard cock, and when they held that dick, she looked at us and said it was huge! We agreed but noted that he was also very affectionate and that she would love it. Gabi already had me on her lap, and while she was playing with my ass and sucking my titties, she had me jerking off her strap-on, saying she would have fun while we watched our male.

He picked our friend up, carried her to the bed in his lap, and snuggled in his strong arms. He laid her down on the bed next to him. He continued kissing her and tenderly told her that she could have fun and do whatever she wanted with his cock. Initially, she held it with both hands, looking like she still didn't quite believe what was happening. She started to jerk off lightly and gradually got closer to her face until she started kissing and sucking that monster. She kissed and sucked and looked at all of us, showing how much she enjoyed it. She was loosening up, and with faster and faster sucks, trying to swallow while she jerked off, having fun with the cock. I was already sucking my wife's strap-on, watching the scene.

My wife took me to the other bed and started fucking me hard, on all fours, while we watched the scene in the next bed. Our male pulled the receptionist to a 69, but she said she didn't want to touch the "clit" on him. I said there was no problem while moaning on my wife's cock. I said I always did, and it was delicious to suck his big cock while he licked our ass. I had even come on his chest, and he didn't care. She pulled her panties aside and sat on his face for him to suck her ass. When she felt that rough but affectionate tongue exploring her little ring, she started to moan softly and fell back into his cock. Now she had her ass sucked and lubricated by our male while he was sticking a finger to lubricate and lacerate her ass. Then he put her on her fours and continued sucking and lubricating the ass with his fingers, first two fingers, and then three to get her used to it.

Our male looked at me being fucked hot by my wife and said maybe something smaller than his cock would be better to get it used to before his, and asked if I wanted to fuck that little bitch as I had done before, and they had loved to watch via video. I unhooked myself from my wife's strap-on and went to their bed. I gave my "clit" for her to suck while he finished preparing her ass. My clit was already hard from being fucked by my wife, but even so, I felt it harden a little more when she started to suck, being penetrated by our male fingers. She moaned softly, and with the size of mine, she could swallow it all. I went behind her, and my wife guided my "clit" to her ass. I opened her ass, and I went inside. As always, our male had prepared her ass like no one else and entered almost easily. He went in front of her, giving her a big cock to suck while I fucked her. My naughty wife couldn't stand the scene of a little whore in white fucking a little whore on her fours in black and sucking that big cock, and she came to fuck my ass, making a nice little train. I moved forward and fucked that tight little ass, and I moved backward and got fucked by the wifey's strap-on.

After a few minutes, I said she was ready to try, with her ass very relaxed. My wife screamed that she wanted to fuck her too before she was "devirginated" by our male, and she started fucking her a little while I watched. After a few minutes of fucking, she asked our male to show the little bitch what a real cock was. He returned, and I took her place, offering my "clit" to be sucked. Meanwhile, my wife opened her ass and guided the giant to it. When the big head touched the little ring, she moaned and said she was dying to try it. I told her to relax well; it would initially hurt a little. Our male was putting it on slowly, as he always does, so that she could get used to it. On the first try, she said it was hurting a lot and was huge, but we reassured her, saying that she would get it. She just had to relax well. The second time he went slower, with more lube, while my wife played with her "clit". The cock's head was entering slowly, and I could feel it in her mouth in my "clit" when he advanced a little more and stopped. With a little effort, that monster entered slowly, and in a few minutes, he was already whole inside her. She sucked my "clit" wildly while she moaned a lot with the cock.

My wife got under her and started sucking her "clit" while our male started the fuck moves in her ass. I took advantage of the fact that she had her pussy up, and I went to put a little bit in her (our friend's sucking was driving me crazy). I stuck it in her pussy which was very sticky, and I started to fuck her hard. She also increased the pace of our friend's sucking, and the three of us were close to coming. The first (as usual!) was my little slut, cumming while still sucking our friend. I came right after in her luscious little pussy, and our friend couldn't stand the pressure of that big cock and my wife's greedy mouth and come hard in her mouth too. My wife, without disengaging herself from my cock, moved to kiss the whore, sharing her cum with her. After passing all of her cum into her mouth, she got out of my cock. She lay in from of the sissy and asked her also to lick and clean her pussy, collecting my cum from her, which she did while still taking our male's cock. I went to kiss our male, and encourage him to fuck the little bitch harder, so she would learn what it was like to be fucked by a real male.

He was increasing the pace, and she was approaching a new orgasm too, this time without touching his "clit". She moaned loudly and said it was a delight to be fucked by a hot black guy like that. Our male revved up a little more and came the usual ton of cum inside her. He continued fucking a little longer, and the cum began to ooze out of the now-broken ass. The feeling of the cum oozing out while the male was still fucking her was too much for her, and she came too, very little (as she had just come in my wife's mouth), but having her first anal orgasm.

Our male came out, and I lay under her, asking her to sit on my face so I could clean her. She sat down, and I sucked all of his cum from her ass, showing our male that it was all in my mouth. When I went to offer it to her through a kiss, my little wife joined us, and we exchanged a triple kiss, three bitches in sexy lingerie kissing and sharing our male cum. As always, there was cum for everyone, but we insisted on passing it to our friend's little mouth so that she could swallow it all and get used to the volume of our male. She drank it all and told us that she loved the fuck, and that she loved being "devirginized" by our male.

That night my little bitch Gabi rode our male, asked for a DP with our friend while she sucked me, and made the three of us cum on her, on her tits, for our friend later cleaned everything with her tongue. We slept the three hugged with our male, dressed in lingerie. During the night, we felt the little bitch sucking our male again, and I pulled Gabi to the other bed so we could watch. She was fucked again, this time missionary, and when he came into her, she said she had to go to work, but today she would be on her feet all day, unable to sit. I told her I only got that way when I was fucked by father and son, and she said she couldn't imagine. She left for work, and we slept hugging our male until late. My wife asked our male if he had loved his new little bitch, and he said yes, but that we were still his favorites because of our connection and the affection he had for us.

During our stay, our friend took our male's cock every day. We also took advantage of a deserted waterfall in the region. We three in bikinis for our male, then sunbathed in thongs, the three asses upwards, to tease our male. Our little bitch friend also helped our male fuck me on a DP, as well as she watched the male fuck me along with my little wifey and her strap-on. On the day we left, she said she would miss us three, and we let her sleep alone with our male in the other bed. They must have had sex all night, as our male slept the entire trip back. We loved our vacation days and want to book new trips there again.

Those days with the father further strengthened our relationship, which was already much more affectionate than with the son. We started to live more with him, and we only involved the son when we really needed two huge cocks. Most of the time, we were satisfied with the father alone, who started to live with us as if we were his two wives.

If you liked it, please comment. Your comments excite us a lot, and who knows, maybe it will make her fulfill all our fantasies soon.

Kisses to all!