Fantasies of a Bisexual Shy Couple #14

Story Info
On this fantasy my wife wanted to be a street hooker.
2.7k words
4.17
2.8k
2

Part 14 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello friends. This time one more fantasy of hers, remembering we are a mature couple, 50 years old, ordinary people. Reading our other stories, you will understand how we got here.

We were at home, being very well fucked by our males, the father and his son. We two in sexy lingerie for them as they loved it. Me and her on our fours on the bed, facing each other, kissing, while the father fucked my ass very hard, holding me by the hip, and the son fucked her pussy hard and deep too, making us squeeze our mouths against each other. Our tongues showed each other how horny we were feeling with them. After they cum on us as they always did, we all fell into bed tired, and while we recovered, she and I played with their cocks, caressing the males.

During that time, the father asked us if we still had any fantasies to fulfill. I replied no, that I had already managed to have two lovers for my wife, that we had already had sex with a hot shemale, that they had also become my males, and that even though I didn't like wearing the lingerie she had forced me to wear at first, now I really liked it and enjoyed it. As I spoke, she just laughed. That is, she certainly had something on her mind.

When it was her turn to speak, she said she still really wanted to play a little whore on the street or to truck drivers at a roadside station. I looked at her and said she was getting a first-rate bitch! The father told us this was dangerous, but he could try to arrange something like that. He worked as a supervisor for a transportation company, he didn't drive trucks anymore, but he would think of something to satisfy her knack. She quickly thanked him and fell on his cock again to show her anxiety about being a hooker.

A few days later, she told me that she had already settled everything with the father and that he had managed to find a way. In one of the deliveries that would need two eighteen-wheelers, he had arranged to have two drivers he trusted, and he and his son would go together, one in each truck. We could meet them at their first stop, and then she could fulfill her fantasy. It was a little strange that there were two trucks and four drivers, but since I knew how much she was a pervert, I left it alone.

She spent the next few days arranging and preparing everything for the day of the meeting. On the agreed day, she showed up at home with new lingerie for her and me and very short dresses, long boots, and high heels for both of us. I asked what it meant, and she told me that I would be a whore like her on the road too. We took a shower together, where she shaved her pussy, and she shaved me too, preparing me. She passed a very scented cream over her body and mine, and we dressed the lingerie: black stockings, garters, tiny thong panties, and black bras. We put the boots on, and she had me parade them around the room. We were really two whores! We dressed in the little red dresses she had bought, and she took care of her makeup and mine. Even I couldn't believe how sexy we were.

We got into the car dressed like that and headed to the agreed truck stop at a road gas station. When we arrived there, we saw the trucks already parked, and we parked our car a little away from them. My wife texted the father that we had arrived, and he came to meet us. He arrived and said we were beautiful! He held us by our hands and took us between the other trucks until he reached their trucks. During the walk, other truck drivers teased us, saying that there were already other customers waiting after him. My wife hiked up the dress, leaving her ass with the thong showing, and she wiggled even more. She loved the situation. I was a bit scared, but holding that huge male's hand reassured me. He told me not to worry, transvestites were super common there, and nobody would care if they found out about me.

We got to their trucks, and they introduced us to the two drivers. Along with the son, another black man was traveling, big, strong, and by the look on my wife's face, I already knew which truck she had chosen! The other driver was white, short, and with a small belly, but the father told me I would enjoy it a lot. My wife, embodying the role of a whore, said to them that she and her friend agreed to have sex with them, and that we usually charged $30 for the complete service, but since each of us would have to have sex with two of them each, it would be $50 if they agreed. And she was already grabbing the black driver's cock over his pants, so he wouldn't have any doubts whether he'd be up for it or not. It seemed everything was really pre-arranged by my slut wife, and he and the other driver quickly pulled $50 bills from their shirt pockets and handed them to her. She said everything was all right now, and they would have an enjoyable night, already taking the son and the other black driver by the hand and pulling them both to the truck that the son indicated. The other drivers around were looking at the two sluts with sick eyes, and they must have been thinking about how lucky those guys were. She climbed into the truck's cabin, leaving her ass showing, which the new black man had already kissed as he helped her, and rose right behind. The son looked at me and said not to worry and that she would be used very well!

At this time, the other driver came up to me and asked if I was ready too. I said yes but sheepishly asked if he knew about my situation. He replied that yes, that the father had told him, and not to worry, that he loved an ass, it didn't matter if it was a woman or a man. He hugged me around the waist and led me to the truck. When I started to go up, he felt my ass over the little dress, and said it was delicious, as he had been told. I went up to the cabin, and he and the father also came in. Behind the driver and passenger seats was a huge cabin with a bed, and they said they took turns there, one resting while the other drove. I went to bed, and the two came too. Dad told me he had chosen that driver because he had the thickest cock he had ever seen. And his was already really thick. Then it was my turn to smile, as my wife had done.

I laid the driver on the bed and started kissing his mouth. That rough, mature male showed that he was also experienced and hot. He kissed me with pleasure, and then I went down his chest, opening his shirt. He really had a big belly, and I think that kindled the whore inside me even more. I continued kissing his belly and was already opening his pants and lowering his underwear. The father watched everything. When I dropped his underwear, his cock was on display. It wasn't very long, maybe the size of mine, but the thickness was impressive. Still soft, I couldn't close my hand around it. I immediately began to suck that dick. His cock started to harden in my mouth, but it didn't increase much in length. But instead, it kept getting thicker and thicker until I couldn't put it in my mouth anymore. I just sucked on the big head and the entire cylinder while stroking his sac and balls. I sucked and drank that monster for a long time, enjoying it. He, with his experience, also controlled his horny well, said that it was one of the best blowjobs of his life and that he couldn't wait to fuck me. At that time, the father pulled my panties aside, with me still wearing the dress, and began lubricating my ass, preparing me for that roll.

I imagined my little whore in the other truck giving it to the two black males while I sucked that cock and my lover prepared my ass. After about 20 minutes sucking that cock, I looked into his eyes and asked if he wanted to fuck my ass. He told me he wanted it, and asked how I preferred it. With a cock thicker like that, I said I like to sit on it, controlling it, but then I wanted him to fuck me on all fours. I gave that cock a good lick on the head, adjusted myself over him, and, holding his cock, I slowly sat on that monster. When the head rested on my ass, my ass was already blinking with lust, and I started to wrap that big cock slowly. I pushed my ass inch by inch backward while he held my breasts. He lowered the dress by my shoulders, pulled my bra up, and started sucking my nipples while I was swallowing his cock with my asshole. His rough tongue sucking hard only made me hornier and wanting even more of his cock. It didn't take long, and I already had that whole monster inside me, and I was already shaking over his cock. While he continued sucking my nipples, his hands squeezed my ass, opened it, and gave me light slaps, making me swing even more on his cock.

He asked to fuck me doggy style, and of course, I accepted right away. He exchanged positions and fucked me hard, asking me if I wanted him to come in my ass or my mouth. I asked in my mouth to taste the new male. He lay on his back and asked me to suck and make him come. I sucked very hornily until I felt his cum in my mouth. He didn't come as much as father and son, but his cum was very thick, and I swallowed right away, showing him my empty mouth, and continued to clean his cock with my mouth. His cock was still hard, and I asked him if he wanted more. He said he did, but the father should also have his turn. I replied that he would help me accomplish a madness by having them together inside me. He asked me if I was crazy, that very few could handle his cock, and if I really wanted to try. The father reassured him, said that he and his son always fucked me together, that he thought I could handle it.

I gave excellent drool on his cock, while the father put a lot of lube in my ass, already opened by the previous fuck. I kept him lying on the bed, and I went back to sitting on his cock, shaking my hips around it nicely, now used to it. When I was comfortable and horny, I told the father I was ready to try. He came from behind, with that big cock I knew so well in my ass, and asked me to relax. I was facing the front of the truck, eyes closed, feeling that second cock invade me. It was a very different feeling of father and son inside me because their cocks, despite different thicknesses, were almost the same length (huge). The driver's cock was much thicker than the son's but shorter. So I only felt the father's cock going deep inside me, but those two thick cocks were literally breaking into my little asshole. With great affection, as he always did, the father slowly and continuously placed his cock on me. He caressed my ass while the driver sucked my nipples, not believing I was swallowing the two cocks. When the father managed to put everything on, he stopped for me to get used to it, but soon I was slowly moving back and forth, moaning like a bitch, with both of them inside me.

Finally, I opened my eyes, and through the windshield, I saw my little wife and the two black males coming towards our truck. The two wore shorts and a T-shirt, but she only wore lingerie and boots without the dress. She swayed like a whore while the other truck drivers whistled and fussed with her. They got to our truck, opened the door, and she was the first to get up, already talking to the two outside: didn't I say that the bitch would have two cocks stuck in her ass? I got it!! The son, knowing me, wasn't surprised, but the other black man also went up to see because he knew the size of the other driver's cock and didn't believe it.

When he saw it, he went crazy, and his cock was hard too. He's already lowered his shorts and was going to give me the cock to suck, but my wife said to wait a bit, that the bitch would be fed first. She pulled her panties aside and stuck her fingers in her pussy and ass, taking the cum the males had left and put in my mouth. I moaned in the cocks and was swallowing everything. When she completed feeding me, she said he could now give me the cock. I started sucking the other cock, swallowing it whole and sucking hard with each thrust I took in the ass of the other two males. In a short time, the three came, flooding me with cum, and turning me into a bitch like my little wife.

I practically passed out on the bed. I swallowed the cum from the black cock I took in my mouth, and my wife came to suck my ass to collect the rest. When she saw the damage, she stuck her little hand inside it to collect all the cum, which she swallowed and shared with me. And she told everyone that she was the most offered bitch, but the one who could take the most cocks there was her little bitch hubby.

She got out of the truck, asking the son to go with her to pick up something in our car. She went again only in lingerie, parading through the station among the truck drivers with the son by her side. They took two small bags and went back the same way. Several truck drivers were waiting for her return this time, squeezing her breasts and buttocks as she passed, saying they were next. She replied very loudly that, unfortunately, the four drivers had already hired her and her friend to go on the trip with them, and they would be theirs alone.

She arrived in my truck, handed over one of the bags, and said that they were all the clothes that the little bitch would need for the next few days. We would continue the trip with the four drivers, serving them the whole time. I knew how much she loved black cocks, and that's why she would go in the other truck, and I would follow with the two here. We got fucked every way every night for the next three days. She was fucked by the two black males day and night. She was still naked, riding the cock of the one sitting in the passenger seat while they drove. And they occasionally stopped to exchange seats and, of course, to exchange who fucked my little whore. In our truck, I was more well-behaved. Most of the time, the white male drove, and I was sitting on the father's lap, being caressed and kissed with affection. And so we continued, round-trip, fucked by those males, fulfilling her fantasy!

If you liked it, please comment. Your comment excites us a lot, and who knows, maybe it will make her fulfill all her fantasies soon.

Kisses to all!