Fantasy Acted Out Pt. 03

Story Info
Cuckold shrinks his penis to be let out of his chastity cage.
782 words
3.79
4.5k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 06/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last paragraph from part 2:

After Dave's apartment was ready for him to return to it we informed Joe that we enjoyed Dave's stay so much that Dave and I decided that he would move in permanently. Joe said he would accept Dave moving in if we let him out of the cage. I let Joe know that Dave and I would discuss how often he could be let out of his cage and we would let him know.

The Story continues:

Dave had a friend who was a pharmisist and he got some medication from him that we were told would lower Joe's blood pressure so much that he wouldn't be able to get hard. I showed Joe the medication and told him that if he took it everyday he wouldn't need to wear the cock cage. Joe didn't want the medication but after he realized it was the only way I'd let him out of the cage he agreed.

After Joe had been taking the pills every day for a week, I let him out of his cage. I warned him that if he gets an erection he would have to go back in the cage and we could try again in another week.

The next day Joe got an erection while eating me out after watching Dave fuck me. I put Joe back in his cage right then. i had also noticed while Joe was hard that his tiny penis was even smaller than before. I asked Dave about the size change and he said that he didn't think it was worth mentioning before because Joe was already so small but his friend had said that the pills will also shrink the penis. it basically makes it so the penis doesn't grow when erect.. He said that over time the erect size will be the same as the soft size. Dave then let me know that if Joe ever stops taking the pills he will get back the ability to have erections but his penis will always stay its size when soft and never grow while erect again.

Joe's penis while soft was less than 1/2". I didn't plan on getting him hard anytime soon but I was looking forward to seeing him with a 1/2" erection.

A week later I let Joe out of his cage again. This time he didn't get hard. It was fun having Joe without a cage, but unable to get an erection. Stealing Joe's erections seemed to immaculate him even more than keeping his penis locked in a cage. When his tiny dick worked, but was locked he had hope of maybe being released at some point if even only for a short time. Now that he was no longer locked but couldn't get a erection he didn't fulling understand how long it would take to regain the ability to get erect after stopping the pills and he knew that he had to take the pills everday that Dave lived with us..

A month later Joe started begging to be allowed to stop the pills long enough to get an erection and jerk off. He promised to start taking the pills again as soon as he was able to fully enjoy an erection again. Since I wanted to see if the shrinking worked I allowed Joe to stop taking the pills. It took a couple weeks for the pills to get out of his system and allow him to get an erection. When he finally got hard one day, he couldn't believe that it didn't grow at all. His tiny dick got hard but didn't grow at all. I tried not to laugh at Joe, but I couldn't help it and I started laughing in front of him. Its no longer long enough to get inside a pussy. I let Joe have hope that it would grow again if he was allowed to be off the pills long enough. However I reminded him that he promised to start taking the pills again as soon as he was able to full enjoy an erection. Joe quickly stroked his micro penis with just his thumb and one finger. When he finished he took his pill as promised.

This had really developed into something I hadn't really planned. I was enjoying it and found that it really excited me, but I don't think I would have done this to Joe if I have thought it through before he started the pills.

A few months later I told Joe that he could stop taking the pills now. I was enjoying knowing that Joe could get hard but he was too small to stick it inside a pussy.