Fantasy Becomes Reality for Percy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See to it that he knows his place girls!" The girls who'd withdrawn now eagerly descending on the soundly caned Percy, the chubby blonde offering her puffy cunt up to his face first, the weeping Percy needing no prompting as he extended his tongue. Sylvia allowed the girl to sing out her ecstasy as she came, his tongue now deep in the soft warmth of her tight anus, then approached her property as the first of many to be serviced drew back. She'd removed a hip flask from her bag, and offered up two blue tablets to Percy's mouth, which he swallowed with a gulp from the flask then provided. Sylvia grinned wickedly.

"Those will assist you in performing to order, when I show you on a leash to my friends... having you tell them that those stripes they'll enjoy seeing, were from being whipped to tears by mere girls, will give both you and I a special thrill..." She turned to leave, and an impudent raven haired girl jostled to the fore to have her nicely aroused cunt licked to satisfaction, Sylvia chuckling wickedly.

"...and if you think you've known pain and humiliation so far... you can't imagine what you'll face in future." Percy thrust at the bed, his vision of her divine backside jostling in the tight dress cut short by a slap from the raven haired girl as she turned his head to sniff at the whiffs of feminine arousal.

"Lick!"

12