Fantasy Ch. 01

Story Info
My fantasy exposing my wife.
3.1k words
4.11
18k
21

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I imagine I am not alone in having fantasies, mine usually involve my wife of twenty years being exposed to other men. Often in my fantasies she is unaware that someone can see her, sometimes she is willingly being exposed by being topless on a beach, other times she is exposed because it is at my command. The truth is her upbringing would never allow this to happen, she would never even go out without a bra encasing her lovely small breasts.

Even her bras are the full foam type that I call coconuts that so many women prefer nowadays, you know the type that look like half a ball that keep the nipples hidden and allow no seductive movement of flesh.

My fantasies never involve me and another woman, it is always me exposing my wife to other men. I have been having this fantasy for years and have never been sure whether it is best to remain a fantasy. When we have sex I often shut my eyes and imagine I am some well hung person taking advantage of her. In my dream she is not aware that there is someone else touching her until the moment of penetration when the stretching of her passage forces the reality home, but she has already been pushed too close to an earth-shattering orgasm to stop.

In my excitement I struggle to prolong my release until I feel her quivering around me. As I come I imagine that I push her off me as another man pushes into her wet opening.

This fantasy is consuming me, and I wonder how I can, or if I should make it a reality.

An opportunity to bring my fantasy to life happened last week.

It was my birthday last Saturday and my wife had been asking me what I would like for my birthday. Neither of us really have any great needs, our children have grown and left home we normally just go out for a meal together.

This year I said, "How about we go out for a nice meal but to make the day special for me you agree to fulfil a fantasy of mine and do my bidding without question for twenty-four hours, from Friday evening?"

She looked at me in a funny way as if she wasn't sure what I meant and said "OK as long as you don't want me to do anything silly"

I replied, "No of course not, you can trust me".

I was hoping that we would just have a fun time and she would go with the flow and see what happened.

There is a really nice waterfront restaurant close to where we live, and I booked a table overlooking the Bay. Normally when we eat out my wife will drive as she does not normally drink much, and I enjoy relaxing with a good wine. The restaurant is a good ten-minute walk from our house and I knew that it would be uncomfortable in shoes with heels, so I booked an Uber for the journey.

When I got home from work on Friday I reminded my wife of my birthday present and she said "Yes not a problem, your wish is my command"

"Great, can you wear that floral dress that I bought you with the spaghetti straps that buttons up the front?'

She replied, "Yes but I don't have a bra to wear with it"

"That's the point, you know I love to watch your boobs moving as you walk, and you have the best boobs, you should be happy knowing that people like to look at you and I am certainly happy that other men want to stare at you."

"OK, I did promise and if it makes you happy I will do it."

At this time, I should point out that my wife is Asian she has small 12A boobs that are perfect the nipples point up, particularly when she is aroused, or it is cold. She doesn't like her boobs and wishes they were bigger but to me they are perfect.

"Wear those little blue lacy undies too, they look great on you."

She showered first and then I took a shower while she got ready. I had jeans and a loose floral shirt with slip on shoes, my wife wore shoes with a 2" heel which accentuated her calves, her dress finished above her knees and I knew that she would need to be careful getting into or out of the car.

When the car arrived, I went to the street side and the driver opened the kerb side door for her. I got in and asked if she was ok and she whispered to me that she was afraid the driver may have seen up her dress when she got in to which I replied that he was a lucky man.

We chatted on the drive to the restaurant. The front of her dress buttoned above her breasts and I leant over and undid the top button. She lifted her hand as if to stop me, but I reminded her of her birthday promise.

"Somebody might see"

"I know, I want them to"

She looked at me and smiled, resigned to her fate, I knew she would be churning inside from fear and anticipation, wondering If she could get through the evening without exposing herself.

We were seated at a nice table on the balcony next to the railing, there was a light breeze, but the air was warm. The outside lighting was mellow but bright enough to read the menu. I ordered a bottle of white wine from the waiter who was probably Italian, a handsome young man probably 15 years younger than my wife.

The waiter brought the wine and poured a glass for me to taste and then one for my wife, I noticed him staring at her legs as the dress was only covering the top half of her thighs, she did not notice. We touched glasses and had a sip of wine, I told her that I would like her to undo another button on her dress before the waiter returned to take our food order. She looked at me as if she was going to object but did it anyway. The top now gaped a little and with the spaghetti straps it would be possible to get a glimpse of the top of her breasts not quite as far as her nipples if she moved slightly. There was a hint of side boob also.

We picked an entrée and decided to order and eat that first whilst we selected a main course, I signalled for the waiter and told my wife I wanted her to lean forward as if she was looking at the menu, when the waiter came to my side of the table it was clear he liked what he saw, his hand moved to slightly adjust his trousers.

When the waiter left with our order my wife looked at me and said, "You do know he was staring down the front of my dress".

"Yes, I enjoyed it. Didn't you like it that a handsome young man wanted to look at you?"

"Well, I guess it was a little flattering that I can still attract younger men".

"Were you excited by it?"

"A little."

"I want you to undo another button, and when the waiter comes to take our main course order I want you to point out something on the menu and lean over so that he can see your nipples".

We finished our entrée and had another glass of wine I noticed the waiter on his way over and said to her "Do it now".

She undid the button and tried to concentrate on the menu in front of her, I could see that the waiter had noticed her action, he went straight to my wife's side of the table and asked if she needed some assistance. She was leaning forwards and I could almost see her nipples, I could see the top of both areola and knew that waiter had a great view as she discussed the selection she moved animatedly, and her breasts jiggled, I was in heaven knowing that for the first time in years another man was seeing her naked breasts.

The waiter took our order and left. I asked my wife how she felt.

"Oh my gosh, that was so strange I am not sure how I feel my nipples are so hard I knew he was looking and I wanted him to see them but at the same time I didn't. I don't know how I feel but I feel wet between my legs, I'm squirming in my seat".

"Before our food comes go to the bathroom, wipe yourself and remove your knickers, when you come back to the table give them to me".

She looked at me in disbelief, "I can't do that!".

"You can, and you will"

While she was in the bathroom I looked around and noticed the waiter talking to a couple of other male servers and pointing at our table. I knew that our table was about to become popular, my wife was in for more surprises.

My wife walked back and before she sat down placed the wisp of cloth in my lap and I slipped them in to my jacket pocket without anyone noticing. I knew that my wife would need to be careful to sit still without opening her knees, but I planned to push her boundaries.

Our waiter returned to my side of the table to collect my plate and unsurprisingly another waiter came at the same time to my wife's side, our waiter took my plate, but the other waiter lingered asking my wife how she enjoyed her food, but it was obvious that he was looking down the front of her dress.

When he left I asked my wife if she was enjoying the attention and she replied, "I shouldn't but I did, I don't know if I can ever come here again".

"Undo another button". She looked at me stunned, I nodded my head confirming that I meant it. She complied, and her dress was now unbuttoned below her nipples, they were not on display, but a slight breeze could easily expose a whole breast and even sitting still someone standing next to her would be looking down at a fully exposed hillock. I had to adjust the lump in my trousers tonight was about pushing her boundaries not mine.

Surprise surprise two waiters delivered our main course the original one served my wife and the new one was at my side of the table but staring at my wife, as the second waiter leaned forward to place my wife's plate in front of her and I am sure get a closer view of her breasts a slight breeze blew slightly lifting the left side of her dress and flipping it over a fully exposed breast. She was startled and lifted her hand to pull it back in to place the waiters were staring open mouthed.

"Beautiful, isn't she?" I said.

"Oh yes sir, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stare" the first waiter mumbled.

"That's alright, she enjoyed it didn't you darling?' If she had had her wine glass in her hand I am sure she would have dropped it instead she drew in her breath and said.

"I hope you liked what you saw".

"Madame you are beautiful", he said and quickly hurried back towards the kitchen the two of them chatting animatedly and trying not to look back.

We resumed eating and were in a happy mood, my wife looked at me and said, "If I had known what you wanted me to do I am not sure that I would have agreed to your wish"

"Are you enjoying yourself?'.

"Yes, but it is so wrong, I don't know how I feel".

"The evening is not over yet".

"Oh no, what else can you want?".

I smiled while I planned my next move, the main course was wonderful. I leaned over to my wife and surreptitiously pointed to where the waiters were near the kitchen, between us and them were a group of well-dressed young men enjoying a celebration but not being boisterous. I said "I am going to the bathroom, as I get up to leave I want you to drop your napkin on the floor and lean over to pick it up, take your time and as you sit up I want you to spread your left leg so that if someone is really staring it you they may get a look straight up your dress".

"No, I can't. That is too much!"

"Yes, you will do it, remember your promise, today I own you".

I stood up slowly, moving my chair out. I moved towards the bathroom and as I approached and reached an area where I was outside of site of her intended audience I stopped and turned to stare at her. She looked at me like a deer in the headlights, I nodded at her to indicate that I wanted her to go ahead.

Slowly, as if time was in slow motion she moved her hand knocking her napkin on to the floor, unfortunately (or fortunately for me) she also knocked a spoon off the table, which hit the tile floor loudly. All heads at the table turned to stare at her, she leant down to pick up the serviette, the spoon had fallen slightly further away and she had to spread her left leg wide to avoid falling from the chair and as she leaned forward the front of her dress gaped wide revealing all of her charms, I could see the table of men nudging each other. As she sat up the spoon and serviette in hand her knees were spread wide, but I was unable to see if they could see to the top of her legs.

She rearranged herself in her seat and I hurried to the bathroom to relieve and rearrange myself before returning to the table.

I could see a slight sheen of sweat on her face, I smiled and asked if she was ok, she said "I can't believe you made me do that, I am sure those men saw all of me they were staring up my skirt it felt so bad but so exciting, you had better take me home soon, I have plans for you tonight!"

"Soon darling, let's pay the bill, but before you get up I want you to undo two buttons at the bottom of your dress." I knew if she undid two buttons her dress would be open to just below her hips, if she stayed sitting down and her dress slipped her shaved mound would be on display and as she walked it would be very difficult not to expose herself unless she held on to the front oh her dress below her waist and that would only attract attention.

She stared at me as her hands fumbled below the table, she tried not to look around to see if anyone could see, she was trying not to attract attention to herself, but I had other plans.

"Put your hands on the table and move your chair back slightly". I raised my hand to attract the waiter's attention the first waiter came over and I asked for the bill, but the second waiter was at my wife's side clearing her setting and trying to make polite conversation, obviously wanting to linger as long as he could. I slid my feet under the table and pushed my wife's feet apart making her spread her legs, I could see on her face the moment when her legs opened, and the dress slid off her lap, I felt her stiffen her legs before she gave in and let me push them apart. Her cheeks were flushed but she managed to carry on talking while try to hold his attention.

The first waiter returned with my bill and I gave him my credit card and asked him to call a cab.

I withdrew my feet allowing her to close her legs and stood up, I moved her chair out and walked towards the exit making sure to pass the table with the group of young men, she followed holding her head up hoping to stroll but past as she drew level with their table I heard one of the men thank her for making their evening, she paused mid stride and turned to say something in reply while I carried walking. I turned when I reached the front counter and saw that she was still talking her back was slightly towards me and I could see that her legs were slightly spread, I wondered if they were getting a closer view of her charms.

The waiter drew my attention to advise that the cab had arrived and passed me the receipt, "Thankyou for making my evening," he said, "My name is Antonio, it is on the receipt ask for me on your next visit and I will make sure that you have a great time".

I thanked him, and he said that he would open the rear door for Madame. He went towards the cab as my wife caught up with me.

"Antonio has gone to open the door for you, as a treat I want you to sit back on the seat and the slowly put your left leg in the car whilst you talk to him leaving yourself open to his gaze" she squeezed my arm as she moved to the door.

I watched from one side as she lowered her bottom to the seat keeping her legs together, then she looked him in the eye as she lifted her left leg in to the gap between the front and rear seats, as I hoped her dress opened right up past her thighs her shaved lips were fully open. The moisture shone in the street lighting, she pulled her other leg in as he wished her a good night and closed the door.

Antonio turned to me and I shook his hand thanking him for taking care of us, I took the wisp of blue material from my pocket and placed it in his hand. "A small token of our appreciation, maybe when we come back you can put them back in to place". His eyes lit up as I got in to the back of the car with my wife and asked the driver to take us home.