Fantasy 01: Her story

Story Info
My fantasy from my wifes pint of view.
2.3k words
4.07
12.7k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know that my husband has fantasies and that he would like me to be more open, he has asked me to go topless on the beach or to go shopping without a bra, but I always refuse. I am happy with my husband and do not feel the need to show myself to other men. My breasts are small I wish that they were bigger, he is always telling me that they are perfect and trying to touch them, he loves to play with my nipples, and I like it too the sensation goes straight between my legs. It is not that I do not want other men to see me, sometimes I do, I see men in the street and if they stare at me sometimes it excites me. It is not that I do not want other men to see me, but I am afraid to make the decision, what if I like it and want to do it again? It is not that I do not want other men to see me, what if my husband made me do it? There I have said it, I do want to, Oh God, I do want to.

Last week was my husband's birthday I had been asking him for weeks what he wanted and wondering if I could surprise him, he never asks for anything we normally go out for dinner, and he pays. This year I really wanted to do something special.

His birthday was on Saturday and on Friday morning I asked him again and he said, "How about we go out for a nice meal but to make the day special for me you agree to fulfil a fantasy of mine and do my bidding without question for twenty-four hours, from Friday evening?"

I suppose I was stunned by his answer and replied, "OK as long as you don't want me to anything silly." I do not really know what I meant by silly, but he reassured me. I knew I would remember this night.

On Friday I got home before him and wondered what I could wear that would make his night special, I need not have worried because when he got home, he told me what I was to wear. A thin floral spaghetti strap dress with no bra and flimsy blue panties.

He told me that he had an outside table booked at a favourite waterfront restaurant of ours. I knew that I would have to be careful to keep from being exposed but knew that this was what he was hoping for. Did I want it, could I go through with it? What if I enjoyed myself would I want to do it again? Would I need to do it again?

I went upstairs and showered taking care to totally shave my pussy, the skin felt so soft as I rubbed moisturiser around and into my lips. I felt myself moistening I wondered if anyone other than my husband would see my soft lips, I wanted someone to look. Oh God, I have said it, I do want someone to look at me, I want to spread myself, so strangers can look. No, I cannot this is wrong.

I dressed as my husband wanted and slipped on a pair of two" heels which showed off my calves.

My husband had ordered an Uber and once he was ready the car arrived. The driver held the rear door for me and as I got in, I was certain that he was looking straight up my skirt. I did not make any deliberate attempt to open my legs but was sure that he had a flash of the pale blue material covering my freshly shaved pussy. It excited me.

It was a short ride to the restaurant before we got there my husband leaned over as if he wanted to peek down the front of my dress, he undid the top button. This just revealed the start of the small valley between my breasts and when I pointed out that people might see he replied, "I know, I want them to."

At the restaurant we were shown to our table by an attractive young man, he looked Italian to me, and he was certainly paying me attention, he was staring at my top and my legs as I sat in front of him. My husband ordered a bottle of wine, the waiter left to get the wine while we chose an entrée, my husband leaned over to me and told me to undo another button before the waiter returned.

I complied knowing that the tops of my breasts would be on display, I am sure the waiter would realise what I had done would he think that I was doing it for him, could he know that my husband was controlling me. Oh God he was controlling me I was doing it, could I show myself to another man.

My husband signalled for our waiter and asked me to lean forward so that the top of my dress sagged down revealing more of my breasts. As the waiter noted our order, he was staring down the top of my dress I doubt that he could see as far as my nipples, but I noticed him reach down and adjust the front of his trousers.

When the waiter left, I said to my husband, "You do know he was staring down the front of my dress."

He said that he knew and wanted him to look wasn't I excited by it? I admitted that I was a little. He told me that when the waiter returned to take our main course order, he wanted me to undo another button and lean over so my breasts were exposed and ask the waiter about menu choices. I undid another button.

The waiter stood by my shoulder as we discussed the menu, I leant forward so that my dress gaped open, and my nipples were fully on display.

The waiter left with our order and my husband asked me how I felt, and I replied, "Oh my gosh, that was so strange I am not sure how I feel my nipples are so hard I knew he was looking, and I wanted him to see them but at the same time I didn't. I do not know how I feel but I feel wet between my legs, I am squirming in my seat."

My husband smiled at me and said, "Before our food comes go to the bathroom, wipe yourself and remove your knickers, when you come back to the table give them to me."

I told him that I could not do that, but he looked at me and spoke sternly, "You can, and you will."

I got up and went to the bathroom before I lost my nerve in the cubicle I dried between my legs and crushed my panties in my hand, walking back to the table I dropped the wisp of material in his lap hoping no one would notice, he picked them up and put them in his jacket pocket.

Our waiter came back with our main course and put down my husband's plate while another waiter cam e to my side of the table with mine, I noticed that he was staring down the front of my dress and I leaned forward to make sure he got a clear view. At that moment, a slight breeze blew flipping my dress over so that one breast was fully exposed for anyone to see who looked over. I was so excited I moved my hand to slide the dress back in place.

Beautiful, isn't she?" My husband said.

"Oh yes sir, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stare" the first waiter mumbled.

"That's alright, she enjoyed it didn't you darling?'

"I hope you liked what you saw" I said.

"Madame you are beautiful," he replied and quickly hurried back towards the kitchen the two of them chatting animatedly and trying not to look back.

My husband asked if I was enjoying myself and I had to admit that I was but was not sure If I would have agreed to his wishes if I knew what he had planned.

"The evening is not over yet," he said.

"Oh no, what else can you want?."

My husband pointed to the waiters near the kitchen and a table of five or six young men on a night out. "I am going to the bathroom, as I get up to leave I want you to drop your napkin on the floor and lean over to pick it up, take your time and as you sit up I want you to spread your left leg so that if someone is really staring at you they may get a look straight up your dress".

"No, I cannot. That is too much!"

"Yes, you will do it, remember your promise, today I own you."

I felt a cold chill, he was going to make me do it, I was going to do it, I wanted to do it. He stood and moved towards the bathroom but stopped when he was just out of site of the table of young men and our waiters. He turned and looked at me, he nodded, I had to do it.

I moved towards my left as if in a dream, in slow motion I saw the serviette falling to the floor my left arm continued moving and collected a spoon which hit the floor with a loud crash. The men at the table and the waiters turned to look. My left leg continued moving so that I would not tip out of the chair, and I leant forward to pick up the serviette and spoon. The top of my dress fell forward both of my breast were swinging free. I was exhilarated as I sat up my legs were splayed wide, and my pussy was on display. I closed my legs and sat back at the table. Oh God, I had done it, strangers had seen me, did they like it? Had I aroused them?

My husband returned to the table, and I told him that I could not believe what he made me do but I need to get home as I was so horny.

"Soon darling, let's pay the bill, but before you get up, I want you to undo two buttons at the bottom of your dress.." Oh God, how far did he want me to go? What did I have to do now? I knew that I did not want to stop. I fumbled under the table to undo the two buttons; I knew that if I moved my legs the dress would slide over my hips, and I would be on display.

"Put your hands on the table and move your chair back slightly". I did so as my husband called the waiter over, I was covered, I was safe. Our waiter came over and my husband asked for the bill, the second waiter came and stood next to me enjoying the view of my breasts and talking as he cleared my plate. Suddenly I felt my husband's feet touch mine under the table and slowly exert pressure I tried to keep my knees together, I tried to resist but as my legs parted the dress separated and slipped off my legs, my legs were open wide, my pussy was open wide, I was on display the waiter could see me, he could lean over and touch me, I would be unable to stop him.

The first waiter returned with our bill and my husband released my legs. My husband stood up to leave and I followed, he made a point of walking past the table with the young men. As I walked, I could feel the middle of my dress opening and closing, I am sure my pussy was on display, I looked ahead as if nothing were happening. As I drew next to the table of men my husband kept walking.

One of the men spoke to me "Thank you for making our evening special we will never forget tonight." I stopped mid stride my right foot was in front and my left behind I was not sure if I was displayed to the side on, as he spoke. I said "Thank you I am happy to have made your evening" as I spoke I turned towards them leaving my legs apart, my skirt stayed parted on either side of my legs, I was facing them front on my naked, swollen pussy with slightly open lips was right in front of them just above table height. They looked from my pussy to my breasts and up to my eyes, I winked at them and hurried past to catch up with my husband.

The waiter showed us to our car and my husband said, "Antonio has gone to open the door for you, as a treat I want you to sit back on the seat and the slowly put your left leg in the car whilst you talk to him leaving yourself open to his gaze".

I walked to the door and sat down, I am not sure whether he had got the clear view at the table that his friend had, I lifted my left leg into the car behind the driver's seat, I pushed my skirt of my legs and the slightly raised my bottom and pushed it forward slightly, I wanted to make sure he got a clear view, I wanted my husband to be pleased with me, I wanted Antonio to want me. I wanted to be touched. I pulled my other leg into the car. Antonio shut the door and my husband shook his hand, then I saw my husband pull the wisp of blue material from his pocket and give it to Antonio.