Fantasy Exploration Ch. 01

Story Info
Jeff's wife Anna asks him to share his fantasies with her.
1.2k words
4
22.6k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna and I have been married for a little over 20 years. Sex has waxed and waned over that time as jobs have changed, babies have been born, and other life occurrences have interfered. With our youngest having just gone off to college, the two of us are now empty nesters. Late one night after turning off the television, Anna asked me a question that caught me off guard, and would ultimately change the course of our sex life.

"Jeff, what are your sexual fantasies? I know that you watch porn sometimes and read erotic stories, but what are the specific things that interest you?"

"What brought this on?" I replied.

"Well, with the kids gone and the house to ourselves, I thought it might be fun to spice things up a bit," she said. She moved closer to me and, with a coy smile, ran her fingers gently down my cheek. "So, tell me about your desires," Anna implored. "Show me some of the porn sites that you like and let's watch some together. When there's something that especially arouses you, share with me the specifics about what it is that gets you hot."

At this point, my cock was hard as a rock, yet I wasn't sure how to proceed. I had never watched porn with her before or talked about what I like. In the bedroom, I always let her know when I wanted her and shared what felt good and what didn't, and she did the same. We had a great sex life and were comfortable making each other feel good. However, this was uncharted territory. I felt that I should tread lightly so as not to scare her off, but my brain was exploding with this newfound interest of hers about my private thoughts and desires. I verified to make sure it's what she really wanted to do and then opened up my laptop to a favorite porn site.

On the screen, a naked woman was laying on her back with her ass at the edge of the bed, her legs in the air, feet resting against a man's shoulders, as he stood in front of her, slamming his hard cock into her pussy. With each thrust, the woman's body shook and she groaned in pleasure. The woman arched her back and brought her ass up off the bed, bringing it up in rhythm to the cock pounding her, as if to pull it in even further. Her hands played with her tits, fingers pinching the erect nipples. As the woman began screaming in ecstasy, the man gave one final thrust, then pulled out his cock and shot cum all over the woman's pussy. He took his cock and rubbed it in his cum, so that it was in and over the pussy lips and opening.

The video ended and Anna looked at me expectantly. "Well, that looked pretty hot," she admitted. "Is that what you'd like Jeff? To fuck me like that?"

"Oh god yes! Getting to watch myself fuck your sweet pussy is definitely a fantasy of mine," I replied.

Anna smiled, grabbed me by the hand, and led me upstairs. She brought me over to the bed and slowly pulled off my shirt. Then, she lifted her shirt over her head, unhooked her bra, and let it drop to the floor. I reached out and cupped her full breasts in my hands, slowly kneading the flesh and lightly pinching her nipples. I took a nipple into my mouth and gently sucked it, swirling my tongue around until she moved my head to the other breast. Nipples both erect, I slid my hands down her back to her ass and pulled her against me. Her hands slid to my crotch, where she stroked me through my jeans. I unfastened them, carefully sliding them down, so that she could begin rubbing my hard cock through my boxers. While she was stroking me, I slid my hands into the waistband of her leggings and panties, and pulled both down as she stepped out of them. She then pulled down my boxers with one hand while continuing to stroke my now free cock with her other hand.

I gently picked Anna up and lifted her onto the bed, kissing her deeply. Her tongue explored my mouth with a desperate fervor, like she couldn't get enough of me fast enough. "Fuck me," she said breathlessly inbetween kisses.

I laid her back onto the bed, placing a pillow underneath her head, while sliding her hips to the edge where my fully erect cock waited for her. I was wet with precum dripping out, just looking at her naked body before me, begging to be fucked. I took my cock into my hand and slowly rubbed the head up and down her pussy lips, spreading them slowly as I went. I gently slid the tip of my cock into her opening, getting it wet with pussy juices, then sliding it back out and up to her clit where I rubbed it with the sensitive head of my cock. I continued to stroke her clit and pussy lips with my cock, until she started rocking her hips toward me, begging me to go inside her.

Her legs now in the air with her feet against my shoulders, her pussy was spread wide open, inviting me in. I gently took the tip of my cock, slid it into her now sopping wet pussy, and then thrust hard so that my entire shaft filled her up. She lifted her hips and moaned in pleasure, attempting to bring me in even further. I slowly pulled back so that the tip was at the opening, then thrust again deep into her. After a few more deep thrusts, Anna screamed, "Fuck me hard!"

That's all the encouragement I needed. I started pumping in and out, going as deep as I could, my balls slapping against her butt with each thrust. "It feels so good! Don't stop! Keep fucking me hard," she moaned. Her breasts bounced with each thrust and she grabbed them and started pinching and pulling on her nipples. Knowing that she was building, I reached down and started to stroke her clit with my thumb. I could tell that she was getting close and I wasn't sure how much longer I could last either.

"Oh baby, come for me," I pleaded. "It feels so good. I'm going to come soon. Come with me!"

"Oh, yes! I'm coming! Oh god yes!," Anna moaned. As her pussy spasmed around my cock, it set off my orgasm. I shot the first load of cum inside her and then pulled out to shoot the rest all over her pussy lips and clit. I rubbed my cock up and down in the cum, still hard as I reveled in the sight of her pussy covered in my cum.

"Can I please take a picture of your pussy?" I asked sheepishly.

"Okay," she replied hesitantly. "As long as you promise that no one else will ever see it."

I took a photo, then lay down in bed next to her and pulled her into my arms. "Thank you," I said lovingly.

"It was really hot," she replied. "I felt so naughty letting you fuck me like that. I think we should do that again sometime soon. Also, I definitely want to hear about more of your fantasies."

As I held this amazing woman in my arms, I wondered what fantasy to share next...