Fantasy Exploration Ch. 02

Story Info
Jeff tells Anna about his cuckold fantasy.
991 words
4.15
14.5k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna and I watched porn together and tried new positions almost nightly for the next couple of weeks. This was the most fun our sex life had been in years. Neither of us seemed able to get enough of the other. Up until a few weeks ago, we had a few standard positions and occasional oral sex, but that was about as kinky as we got. Now, Anna wanted to learn more about and explore my fantasies. Seeing how wet her pussy got when we watched porn together, I knew that she was ready to hear more about my secret desires. I decided that tomorrow night I would share more.

After dinner, Anna and I snuggled up together on the couch to watch tv. The way she was sitting, her sundress had ridden up enough that it revealed her long smooth legs and I instinctively reached down and started to gently caress her thigh. She smiled and spread her legs slightly to allow my hand to slide further up where I ran my thumb against the crotch of her soft cotton panties. A soft moan escaped her lips and she asked if I wanted to go upstairs.

"Actually," I replied, taking a deep breath. "Do you remember asking about my fantasies? Well, I wanted to share one of my favorites with you. Is that okay," I asked her as I continued to gently stroke her soft pussy lips through her now moistening panties.

Anna's face broke into a huge smile and she nodded yes while gently squeezing my arm for encouragement.

"You know how much I love it when you cum, right?" I began. She nodded in reply while spreading her legs even further apart. "Well, I'd really love to watch you writhe in ecstasy while you get fucked by another man."

She sat up a little, obviously caught off guard. "You want me to fuck someone else?" she stammered nervously. "Who?"

"I don't have anyone specific in mind," I replied. "I just really want to watch another man pleasure you and cum inside your pussy and all over your tits. It's called cuckolding. Some people like to be humiliated during it, but I'm not interested in that aspect. I just want to watch you get fucked." Jeff looked at her pleadingly and awaited her response.

---

Anna could see Jeff's cock had grown hard and was straining against his shorts while he was talking about watching her fuck another man. She had masturbated to the thought of sex with another man before, but had never seriously considered doing it. The fact that her husband was practically bursting out of his shorts at the prospect was turning her on. She loved it when he got hard.

Anna reached down and pulled her dress over her head, revealing her small, yet full breasts, with large erect nipples. She then reached out and pulled down Jeff's shorts and boxers, releasing his cock. Leaning over, she took the head of his cock into her mouth and licked off the pre-cum, then started gently stroking his shaft with her hand. "I want to hear more," Anna begged. "Tell me every single detail of what you want to happen. Don't hold back."

Jeff told Anna how he wanted to watch another man touch her body, suck her tits, and lick her pussy. He wanted to watch her take the man's cock into her mouth and lick and suck him while he thrust his hips, trying to fuck her face. He wanted to watch while she spread her legs wide and let herself get fucked hard, screaming out her pleasure as she came. Then, he wanted to rub his hard cock into her pussy juices, covering his cock with the other man's cum while shooting his own load all over her.

While Jeff talked, he removed Anna's panties. He started thrusting two fingers into her sopping wet opening while Anna's hand continued to stroke up and down his shaft.

Jeff finished talking and started kissing Anna deeply. Suddenly, Anna panted breathlessly, "Fuck me, now!" while pulling Jeff on top of her. All it took was a few thrusts and both of them came hard. Anna could feel Jeff filling her up as his cock shot load after load of cum into her pussy.

As they lay next to each other, Jeff asked, "Do you think that's something that you could do? I really would love it. Sometimes when I fuck you while standing, I pretend that I'm watching you get fucked by another man. I imagine that the cum pouring out from your pussy is from him."

"I'm not sure," Anna replied. "It would need to be someone that we trust. If it's a stranger, he would need to wear a condom because I wouldn't know his history. If it's someone we knew, then I would let him cum inside me, because we'd know it was safe. Let me think about it."

----------

That night, Anna had a dream about fucking another man. It was a mutual friend of theirs; someone that she was kind of attracted to and knew that she could trust.

At breakfast, Anna nonchalantly asked Jeff, "What about Dave?"

"Dave what?" Jeff inquired.

"You know," Anna replied. "What we were talking about last night. What about Dave? We know that he's a nice guy, he's attractive, and I already enjoy flirting with him. Do you think he'd be interested?"

Jeff's jaw dropped. "Um, I can ask," he stammered. "Are you serious? Do you really want to do this?"

Anna could see Jeff's cock start to strain against his pants. She looked down at the growing bulge, smiled, and replied, "Maybe. Why don't you try to work it into a conversation the next time you see him to get a feel for his interest level?"

"I will see what I can do," Jeff replied in disbelief, a smile slowly spreading across his face.