All Comments on 'Fantasy Exploration Ch. 01'

by nnlistchecker4fun

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
OdiouserOdiouseralmost 3 years ago

You have excellent writing skills and I'm glad you have become a writer. I know you will do well. You will get a lot of negative reviews on this one for being such a teaser. "Loving Wives" is a synonym for "Cheating Wives" and you aren't going to fill most readers' expectations about a sexy story with just a one-time traditional marital coupling. Your one prior reviewer clearly likes that approach, but it really belongs more in the Romantic category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was okay, at least it wasn't a cuck story. That puts you many points ahead of the other first time writers on Lit today. I agree with anon, don't turn it into cheating or another cuck story. Dear me, this site is already flooded with that excrement. 3*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

If a story is long enough to require chapters, then it's long enough to post more than 1200 words. A Lit page is approx. 3500 words. Unless the story is complete, there's never a reason to post less than that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So nice to see an actual loving wife in the loving wives section of this site. Keep it up. There's way too many " husband loves seeing others fuck his wife " stories her. Thanks for a refreshing turn. 5 stars for me.

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 3 years ago

Very good story. Watching porn together is a great way to spice things up. I'm glad you didn't get them to do all the crazy moves in those movies, some of them are not as easy as they look.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok... But since wifey brought this up clearly she has fantasies of her own.... Hmmmm what could those possibly be? The bar pickup game? Lesbian sex? FMF? MFM? Swinging/group sex? Gangbangs. A whore wanna be? Stripping at the club? Being a dating hotwife? Cuckolding her husband - just for the sheer joy of it? Turning hubby into a sissy cross dresser? Sex on a hiking trail? Or a little (or a lot) of BDSM? Tied up? Whipped? Tying hubby up?

And hubby's fantasy was rather weak. Come on he'd surely want more? Watching wifey get from a BBC? Oh the possibilities.

Allen_X_MillerAllen_X_Milleralmost 3 years ago

Not a bad start, but unlike the other commenters, I hope your next chapters include telling her your fantasies about other men desiring her.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Odiouser seems to have a problem with LW stories where the wife isn’t a cheating whore. Fortunately, he doesn’t have veto over posting decisions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Usual crap, where the wife is manipulating the good guy husband, leading o where he doesnt want to go....lets see the real story come out next where he says NO MORE, no next time. FFS what is it about these ariters as they follow each others crap story lines. Lets get some real stories where the hubby says no!!! Cos clearly this guy is so niave that he cannot see where this is going, especially with such a load of bollocks of her fantasy, she already new the guy had a huge cock and she didnt see her fantasy at all. RUBBISH

JJ

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 3 years ago

@sbrooks103x

If a story is long enough to require chapters, then it's long enough to post more than 1200 words. A Lit page is approx. 3500 words. Unless the story is complete, there's never a reason to post less than that.

Is that some rule posted some where or just your opinion?

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 3 years ago

@mattenw, your bio says you are female, but in your comment you say " My wife asked me that months before we were married!" Does that mean you are gay? Not that it really matters, just curious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernnlistchecker4fun@nnlistchecker4fun
New to writing literotica, love to read literotica, having fun exploring fantasies and role play with my husband

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES