All Comments on 'Fantasy Family Ch. 01'

by Mike_Connors

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
WolfenherzWolfenherzover 1 year ago

Looking forward to se where this is going.

MormonJackMormonJackover 1 year ago

5 stars! Thank you!

Sure you might have added more than just the framework, but then again, you DID tell everyone that you were going to do so. And hey, this is Literotica: 90% of the multi-chapter stories star out this same way. It's great: now I have something to look forward to tomorrow, or the next day, or sometime soon (I hope.)

Please continue - I'm looking forward to see how this "basic framework" plays out!

MormonJackMormonJackover 1 year ago

5 stars! Thank you!

Sure, you might have added more information - probably planned for chapter 2 - but you DID warn us this was a slow-burn and laying down the framework for the story. And hey, this is Literotica where 90% of the multi-chapter stories have a 1st framework chapter.

Me, I'm looking forward to the next chapter and see where this is going. Thank you, again!

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****Great start some very exciting storytelling. Looking forward to future submissions. Thanks for sharing.

JobeiJobeiover 1 year ago

I am very excited to see where this goes. Awesome start and new way to go!

dropshot67dropshot67over 1 year ago

5 stars for great potential. Now all depends on what follows. One tip. In absence of an editor, after finishing a chapter, do not look at it for a few day and then check it. This should enable you to catch the bigger mistakes like scentences going awry.

Until your next chapter.

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Great start. I enjoyed it enough to want to read more chapters. Hopefully you will continue. 5stars

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81over 1 year ago

Quite interesting. Let's see what you do with it; this type of story comes with A LOT of detailing, plotting, background, etc. which cannot be skipped. So, go for it. Knock yourself out, sir.

ReddladyReddladyover 1 year ago

Keep'em coming!!!!! Really like this storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting premise. "Vigilante license" seems oxymoronic though. Can't be a vigilante if you have permission from the government. I'm thinking along the lines of privateer vs. pirate during the age of sail.

beanburner69beanburner69over 1 year ago

just read your first story liked it. favored you, don't want to miss any

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous