Fantasy Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What would you do if Macy hadn't flagged those files already? Did you even think that accessing something like that could draw attention down on you?"

Hold on a second... I hadn't told Alice a single damn thing about what files I looked at, and here she was spouting off like she already knew. Not to mention Macy apparently was already aware as well.

Fuck. They HAD been lying to me. I knew something was weird since Atlas wanted to keep me around even though I showed no signs of power. They were usually all about saving money. So not only did Atlast know, my sisters knew, my mom definitely knew, and no one told me. They all conspired together to keep this from me?

"How long?" I asked Alice, barely controlling the anger in my voice. "How long have you known I had powers and kept it from me? How long were you going to let me feel inferior to everyone else just because Atlas asked you 'pretty please'?" I could feel my voice breaking, emotion warbling my tone with each word.

"Mikey..." Alice trailed off, a pained look in her eyes. "Please, just let me explain"

12