Fantasy Fulfilled

Story Info
An older couple creates a long overdue daring event.
3.2k words
4.18
9.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MySin
MySin
42 Followers

My wife is an incredibly sexy creature. She doesn't think so but everybody else in the world, especially me, thinks she is beautiful, sexy and intelligent. She can't walk by without me wanting to grab her ass. And she has natural tits that most 30 year olds would die for. And when she can escape her super conservative upbringing, she can be downright bawdy and nasty, luscious and definitely voluptuous. But she always has that upbringing to overcome before she can let herself open up. But when she does, she can really let go; almost in a vengeful kind of way.

We've been married seemingly forever and along the way we have had semi-serious discussions of various scenarios of wife-swapping, threesomes and group sex of one kind or another. But it always ended with a decision not to go through with it; lots of reasons really that varied with age and circumstances but always ending with a no.

So a few months ago we had yet another one of those discussions. In the past I'd been the coward or she would have been the coward. I wasn't sure I could appropriately handle the natural jealousy factor and she had often said that if she started doing this, she might not want to or be able to stop doing it.

This time we would dress the part and at least go out and mingle and see what happens. We aren't the bar hopping types and rarely go out into a crowd unless with friends. But that night we gathered up our collective courage and decided to at least put our toes in the water. Of course, we had thought that before only for one or both of us to back out before we were out of the driveway.

So that night we promised each other that neither of us was going to back out unless we both backed out. And we promised also that we weren't going to do that. Now or never. Put up or shut up.

She took a long, hot, soaking bubble bath and downed two glasses of champagne while doing so. When she got out of the tub, she wrapped herself in a towel and asked me to follow her to the closet to help pick out her outfit for the evening. Well, that's like putting a kid in charge of the candy store. I knew what I would like to see, but wasn't sure she would go along with my choices. I have a tendency, okay a certainty, of picking out totally inappropriate clothing that would leave little to imagination. I mean a see-through blouse with an open cup bra is going to gather some attention that she typically is not the least bit interested in garnering.

So I followed her into the closet and asked her point-blank what she was up for in levels of risque. She shocked me with a matter-of-fact response: "Whatever you want. Name it." I pressed the issue by picking out that see-through, long sleeve black chiffon blouse. She looked at me and said,

"And I guess the bra that bares my nipples for everybody in the world to see?"

At my house that language is wife-speak for "are you fucking kidding me?" So without her saying no, I came back with

"OK. Wear the bra but a more opaque blouse. I'll find another blouse in here."

"NO" she snapped back.

"I said I'd wear whatever you want and that's what I'll wear."

I offered her a small compromise by suggesting that she wear a pashmina around her neck. That way she could reveal her luscious breasts and firm, long nipples when, and if, she felt like it. She nodded as she pulled the pashmina off the hanger.

Next I picked out a simple black skirt; nothing so short that her ass was out, nice though it is. I opened her lingerie drawer and picked out a garter belt and a pair of back-seamed stockings. As I turned from the drawer to hand those to her, she asked

"What about panties?"

I looked at her and raised one eyebrow and she kind of chuckled

"Got it. No panties."

I went about getting showered and picking out my clothes; some slacks and a nice dress shirt that I planned to wear with the sleeves rolled up.

She went about putting on her makeup. She knows I am a fan of her with heavy rouge, eyeshadow and bright red glossy lipstick and that's precisely what she put on. Add a pair of long dangling silver chain earrings and the ensemble was complete sans shoes, a pair of 5" stiletto heels that complemented her stockings.

But something was missing. I dug around in my box of goodies and pulled out two pieces of nipple jewelry. I placed them on her vanity where she was putting on the final touches on her makeup. She stopped what she was doing, put her makeup brush down, unbuttoned her blouse and put the two nipple jewels onto to her now fully erect nipples. After she had them on, she looked up and said in a low, raspy voice

"I don't think I'm going to want that pashmina."

My dick sprang to attention with her words. I never dreamed she would ever be this bold. It was so out of character for her. The thought of it was so visually and psychologically stimulating that I didn't know if I would make it out of the master bathroom without pushing her over the vanity and taking her right there.

We enjoyed the last of the champagne and she stood up from the vanity.

"How do I look?" she queried.

I was hardly able to verbalize what I saw and thought.

"Magnificently and stunningly erotic", I responded.

We made our way out to the car and away we went. We were fairly quiet. Neither of us directly addressed the 500 pound elephant in the room; are we going to go through with this? Really? Finally?

We drove a trendy watering hole that's a long way from our home. She was emphatic that she didn't want to see anybody she knew and I was with her on that. Sometimes it doesn't pay to advertise.

I dropped her off at the front entrance and went to park the car. There were a good number of cars in the parking lot so I expected a fairly good sized crowd inside. I couldn't have been gone more than five minutes, but when I walked into the bar she was on a bar stool with two much younger and quite handsome men standing, one to each side, chatting her up. They were dressed like businessmen and I'd guess they were in their early to mid-40's.

It was impossible to miss them as they stared at her tits. And she was feeling it too, leaning back to ensure that they were visible in all their spectacular glory. She even occasionally moved her shoulders just a bit to get them to bounce seductively, drawing even more attention from those seated further away. Inside I wondered where my mostly shy, withdrawn wife had gone and who was this marvelous, erotic creature dressed like her.

I sat down at a small table for two maybe fifteen feet away. A very young cocktail waitress soon appeared to take my drink order. I ordered vodka on the rocks and told her to ask the lady at the bar in the black blouse what she wanted and to put it on my tab.

In just a few minutes my drink appeared and the waitress obligingly delivered the other drink to my wife who was no fully engaged with her two suitors.

The DJ put on some music and one of the young men asked her to dance. They drifted out onto the dance floor and began dancing. Her tits jiggled enticingly as she moved about the floor. Then a slow song came on and he pulled her close to him to dance. I noticed his right hand slide down her back and onto her ass. He left it there for a couple of minutes and then began to rub her ass slowly and sensually. Game on.

After the song was over, they returned to her spot at the bar. As they walked back, she looked over her shoulder at me and winked. She knew I was taking the visuals all in. My imagination was running wild over what they were talking about and, most intriguingly, what my wife was saying. Was it small talk? Was it sexual?

Now she began spending more attention to the other man next to her. She rotated her head as she talked with one and then the other. Every so often I could see her glance in my direction. The uncertainty was driving me crazy; crazy with passion, jealousy and envy.

In a few minutes she got up to go to the ladies room. I quickly rose and headed to the men's room immediately adjacent to it. I got a fleeting moment to ask if she was okay.

"Give me the car keys", was her response. I dug them out of my pocket which was also filled with my stiff dick. She glanced furtively and saw no one was looking. Then she grabbed my dick and rubbed it once before disappearing into the ladies room.

I returned to my table well before she came back so it wouldn't appear that I was with her. When she returned and sat again on her bar stool, she was radiant and alive. Clearly she was enjoying the attention and relishing the experience. There was not a hint of reluctance or hesitation in her manner. It was at that point that I realized that the game was definitely on. If I was going to back out, this had to be the time to snatch her up and take her away. My heart was pounding even harder as I faced the choice. Gathering all of my resolution, I decided to let her play through to her own limit, whatever that might be. I owed her that.

I noticed the hand of the man that danced with her on her thigh under the edge of the bar. As I sipped on my drink I saw him slide it up her dress as they talked. She squirmed slightly and I saw her thighs open slightly to give him better access to her pussy. Knowing that she was not wearing panties, I also knew that he was likely on her clit. And that was soon confirmed as her back arched slightly and she began, every so gingerly, to rock back and forth.

In a minute or so she leaned over to him and whispered something in his ear. She then got up and left the room. In thirty seconds or so he was in hot pursuit. I was left in the bar in a state of arousal that I hadn't known in many years but also fraught with anxiety as my mind raced through multiple scenarios of what was going on. I fought back an urge to run out to the car and find out for myself, again fighting off those feelings to give her the freedom that she hadn't exercised before; maybe because she didn't want to and maybe because I imprisoned her emotions, wants and desires.

Time seemed to crawl by as I awaited her return. After what seemed like an eternity, she sauntered back into the bar alone. Her hair was slightly tussled and her skirt was askew. She sat at the bar again and motioned for me to sit beside her where her pursuer had been. I drew a deep breath and got up to make the move. I was excited and afraid, stimulated and anxious.

She turned to me,

"I can hardly wait to tell you everything."

And with that I paid the bar tab and we headed to the car. Once in the parking lot, she gave me the car keys. We got in the car and the first words out of her mouth were

As we drove off, she nestled herself into the far corner of her seat, up against the door and lifted her skirt to reveal her pussy. It glistened with moisture and she tantalizingly rubbed and twiddled her clit as I tried to watch and drive at the same time. It was swollen and engorged with lust as she began to tell me the preliminaries.

She told me the guy's name was Jim. She said they started with mostly small talk at the bar. Where are you from? What do you do? Come here often? Stuff like that. She said after the drinks kicked in she was a bit more talkative. She said he kept saying how good she looked and how beautiful she was. She said she could see him staring repeatedly at her tits. He tried to maintain eye contact but couldn't help himself. She said it turned her on to see him so attracted.

Then she said they danced and she felt an electricity in the air; a passion that could be felt. She said she rubbed up against him on the dance floor, something I hadn't seen. She said could feel his cock was hard in his pants. I asked about him rubbing her ass and she said it was softly erotic and a huge turn-on. And I told her that I had seen his hand slide up her skirt at the bar. She let out a nervous laugh and said that he seemed a bit shocked to find she wasn't wearing panties and he quickly found her clit, rubbing it lightly for just a few seconds.

Then I asked her about what she whispered in his ear at the bar. She stammered a bit and told me it was an invitation.

"An invitation for what?" I asked.

"An invitation to follow me to my car."

So it was getting down to crunch time, the tale of what transpired in the car. We were pulling into the driveway and home so there was a brief delay and it served well to ratchet up the suspense and anticipation.

Once we were in the house, I offered her a drink. Normally she would say wine or champagne if any was left, but she asked for a shot of vodka. I poured her drink and a glass of scotch for me. She walked into the living room. Her tits were just as luscious as they were when we left. As always I was mesmerized by her beauty and sexiness. Somehow she was sensuous and innocent, indecent and decent, erotic and chaste at the same time.

She chugged her shot and looked at me and licked her lips suggestively. I sipped my scotch as I waited anxiously for her to tell me the details. And she started.

"We stopped about three times on the way to car. He kissed me hard, pulling me to him each time, slipping his tongue into my mouth. The last time he put his hand into my blouse and caressed my tit and nipple. My nipple jewel fell off and went to the pavement. He bent over to pick it up and came up with his hand under my skirt. I was soaking wet and he quickly rubbed my clit and told me that we needed to get into the car."

"I hit the unlock button and he opened the back door and I got in with him right behind me. Immediately he was all over me, stroking my tits and working my nipples between his fingers; rolling them softly and then hard and pulling on them tenderly and then brutally, all the while kissing me passionately. He paused to unbutton my blouse and then resumed his assault on them. It was spectacularly erotic. He moved one hand to tug my skirt up and begin to focus on my clit. He was very skillful and I had a small orgasm almost immediately. But he didn't stop. He kept working it, both firmly and gently, and kept working it and working it until I had a huge orgasm. I think I shook for a minute as the waves rolled over me."

"After I kind of recovered, I ferociously unzipped his pants and yanked them and his underwear down to his thighs. His cock wasn't huge but it was pretty big. It was at full attention, standing up with veins showing and it bounced in rhythm with his pounding heart. I threw my mouth at it, stopping to just take the head in my mouth. I slowly, very slowly, slid my mouth down over the shaft and twirled my tongue around the head pulling up to bring my lips below the head and then back down again. He groaned and I began to work it faster, bobbing up and down, taking it to the back of my mouth every few strokes. I could feel him pressing against the back of my throat on the deeper thrusts. I could taste his pre-cum and knew he wasn't going to last much longer. He was getting urgent and I was having way too much fun to have it be such a short affair. So I really started working to slow the pace and make it last. I pulled my head off of his cock and kissed him."

"He pushed two fingers into my pussy and began working them in and out, stopping every few moments to brush against my clit. I worked to rub my clit against his hand and managed to build an orgasm with his fingers inside me. I could feel the walls of my pussy clinch and tighten against his fingers."

As she told her story, my dick was now rock hard. I unzipped my pants and it exploded out of my pants. She grabbed it and began a slow, sensual pumping of my cock.

"I went back down on his dick. Now I was ready and he certainly was. I bobbed hard and took him down to the balls every few thrusts, but this time I paused at his balls and took him to the back of my throat. After a couple of minutes, he blew a massive wad of cum into the back of my mouth. I eagerly swallowed it down and began pumping his shaft again with my mouth. I wanted to drain every last drop of cum from him. And when I was sure there was no more left for me, I carefully cleaned him up."

"His dick went soft in short order and we rearranged our clothes and came back inside. When I signaled you it was time to leave, I could still taste his cum. Now it's your turn."

She kissed me hard, sticking her tongue deep into my mouth continuing to enthusiastically stroke my cock all the time. I tasted vodka mixed with his cum. She dutifully dived onto my dick and sucked mightily. And then I shot my own wad. I knew now what he had experienced as she worked methodically to clean and swallow any and all of the cum.

She smiled as she turned to me and said that Jim had given her his business card. I knew that meant she wanted a repeat performance, maybe even a blowjob hat trick with a third guy. And I thanked my lucky stars that she's mine every day and every night.

MySin
MySin
42 Followers