The Kiss

Story Info
Could he persuade his wife to kiss her best friend?
31.9k words
4.79
30.4k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late September 1999

Waking up for the first time since her house had become an empty nest, Bev laid her head on her slumbering husband's chest and caressed his abdomen. She had got used to the idea of both of their children now being away in distant cities while they socialised, made friends and occasionally studied for their degrees. She'd expected to feel sad about their absence but she didn't. Just for the moment, she didn't feel the slightest bit guilty about not missing her son and daughter. Of course, she'd miss them in time but not overly much. They'd both set off on life's journey to grown up independence and she knew that she couldn't turn back the clock.

The only thing that the forty-five-year-old wanted right now was a good, uninhibited fuck. The realisation that they were on their own in the house and would be for months, had turned her on immensely. She nuzzled Alex's neck and let her hand drift over his abdomen until she made contact with it. There it was in all its glory, her husband's erect cock. She knew that he often had an erection as he lay slumbering in bed in the mornings. Usually neither of them had the time or energy to put it to good use but this morning was different.

She moved her hand further down and took hold of him. He was very hard, how was it that men could get such a massive stiff without being fully conscious? Not that she'd slept with many men, just half a dozen or so before she'd met Alex. Alex was always particularly hard and a decent size. She'd measured it once and it had come in at just a fraction under seven inches.

She shifted her position so that she could hold the shaft with her left hand and cup his balls with her right hand. He grunted, turned toward her and, still half asleep, put his left hand on her hip. She stroked the shaft of his cock several times so that he knew what was expected of him.

"Mmmm, that's nice but you'll have to get on top, I'm still knackered after all that driving yesterday."

"Not a problem big boy, let's not waste this beautiful erection, he's awake if you're not... you asked for this"

She eased herself up and straddled him. She was so wet that his cock slid into her with ease. She grinned at him and started to grip his cock with the muscles of her vagina.

"Mmmm, oh that's so good," he murmured.

She stopped smiling and grabbed his wrists and held them down on either side of his head then she started to thrust at him, slowly at first then more rapidly. Her hips began to gyrate as well as thrust and she started to pant and moan with pleasure.

"I'm going to fuck you, big boy, I'm going to make you come like never before."

"God you're amazing, is this how it's going to be now that the kids are away at uni?"

"We've got a lot of catching up to do, I hope you're up to it."

She had his wrists in a firm grip as she fucked him furiously and allowed herself to make as much noise as she wanted.

"Fuuuuck, Oh God, I'm going to fuck you haaaard, Fuuuuck."

"Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me hard, make me come, ohhh, ohhhh. Godddd."

"There's nothing you can do to stop me, fuuuuck, I'm going to make you come. Come now you bastard, come."

"Oh fuck, you've not taken me like this for years, I love it."

"Shut the fuck up, I told you to come, now come."

"Oh fuck, here it comes, oh God, yessss, oh yesss, fuck, I'm commmming."

"Oh yes, yes, fuckkk, fuckkk."

She screamed with unbridled pleasure and delighted at the thought that, for the first time in a long while, she'd fucked her husband with uninhibited forceful lust. Her orgasmic noises filled the room until she collapsed on top of him, impaled on his still hard cock.

It was Sunday, and after a long drive for Alex the day before, taking their offspring to university for the new academic year, they'd decided to have a lazy day. Only up to a point though, in mid afternoon they passed in the kitchen doorway, stopped, read the signals and kissed enthusiastically. He pressed her against the doorframe and she felt his cock swell against her abdomen so she unzipped his fly, took his warm hardness out and used it to lead him up to the bedroom; just like she used to do before there were children on the scene.

With jeans, 'T' shirts and underwear strewn on the bedroom floor, it was a slow dreamy session, at the end of which Bev fondled his limp cock and spoke to him.

"Do you remember when we used to fantasise about all sorts when we made love?"

"God yes, that's a long time ago, I can't remember when I last told you a dirty story."

"It was all light years ago, you used to whisper depraved filth into my ear as you played with me, I fucking loved it."

"We were young and naive then, it would be stuff like you being fucked by an anonymous milkman or us doing it in a department store fitting room."

"Yes, it was good fun though, we ought to do it again, maybe you could come up with something a bit more, you know?"

"Do I? What did you have in mind?"

"Oh I don't know, something a bit more kinky and erotic, we're proper grown ups now and we're secure enough with each other, aren't we?"

"Yes, we are, I'll have a think, see what I can come up with."

"Well what do you think about when you masturbate?"

"How do you know that I masturbate?"

"Come off it Alex, every man has a wank now and then."

Alex didn't want to own up to having a wank much more often than now and then. He usually managed at least once a week and had a whole fantasy library of scenarios to call on. The great majority of them involved his wife having sex with other women. Then there were several more about him having sex with his aunt and a miscellaneous 'shelf' of fantasies about his wife being fucked by male work colleagues, neighbours and friends.

"And women don't?"

"Maybe we do, very occasionally."

Alex's cock started to swell again at the thought of watching his wife masturbate.

"Okay, if you want to spice things up with a few sexual fantasies, you've come to the right man. How about Wednesday night?"

"I can't wait, but I want you to take me on the kitchen table tomorrow night and bent over the dining table on Tuesday."

"Count on it."

********************

Alex and Bev were good friends with Martin and Hazel. Bev had known Hazel from when their kids were at nursery school together; they'd become good friends over coffee, dinner parties and social events in the village where they all lived. The two women were teachers by profession and taught at different secondary schools in the neighbouring city.

Bev was just below medium height, she had black bobbed hair, beautiful green eyes, and an attractive face. Her breasts were of average size, and she had a sturdy but shapely figure with a nice peachy bottom and firm thighs that looked great in a tight skirt. Hazel, by contrast, was just a little taller than average, had larger breasts and a firm round bottom. She had mousy hair and wasn't as facially attractive as her friend, but she had twinkling blue eyes and soft lips like pink cushions. Both women were intelligent, kind and funny and looked very desirable when they were dressed up. Bev had a better eye for fashion and would often give her friend advice on what to wear to make the most of herself.

Alex was tall and slim with dark hair and Martin was shorter, just a little overweight and beginning to go bald. They were all in their mid forties, but Martin's libido was on the wane, a fact that had begun to leave Hazel frustrated and unfulfilled. They had a daughter, Joanne, in her early twenties. She was a younger version of her mother with curves in all of the right places, she'd inherited Hazel's bust and backside and she looked stunning in a short, tight dress and stilettos. A fact not lost on Alex and, so it would turn out, Bev.

Alex and Hazel had a flirtatious relationship, she often hugged him when they met and placed her plush soft lips on his by way of a greeting. Bev didn't seem to mind, but then she didn't know how much her husband wanted to fuck her best friend. He'd previously contented himself with fantasising about her while he masturbated, but since his chat with Bev about livening up their sex life, he'd begun to think about how he could introduce her into their joint fantasies. He'd never before fantasised to his wife about her having sex with another woman.

Bev had managed to get away from work just after four o'clock on Monday so she was home by four twenty. Alex wouldn't be home until six at the earliest. She had a reason to get home early, her sex talk with Alex over the weekend and their uninhibited fucking had flicked a switch inside her. Was it really all down to the kids leaving home? She thought it must be, she suddenly felt horny all of the time. She'd had a strange day at school, she constantly found herself looking at good looking male colleagues and students and feeling an urge to masturbate. By early afternoon she couldn't resist the urge any longer, she resolved to go home as early as possible and indulge herself with her old vibrator before Alex came home.

She found it in a box at the back of one of the high shelves in the wardrobe. Thankfully, Alex insisted on keeping a supply of batteries of all shapes and sizes, so she was able to remove her skirt, blouse, shoes and hold up stockings and get into bed with her toy. She turned the dial at the end of the device and it buzzed in her hand. She laid back and rested it against her panty gusset, slowly rubbing it around her pussy. Very soon, she was highly aroused, and she pulled the gusset to one side and slipped the vibrator into her cunt. She was wet and became even wetter as she imagined being fucked by Steve, a male sports teacher, from her school. She imagined him taking her on top of a vaulting horse, his firm bare buttocks thrusting his big hard cock into her with her heels digging into the leather cushioned top and her knees spread wide apart.

She was on the way to an orgasm but she wanted to get there faster so she started to think about John, her children's occasional baby sitter from years back. John was about thirty by now and lived around the corner with his very sexy wife, Zara. He was still young and good looking in her eyes, but she imagined him as he was when he was eighteen. In her fantasy, she imagined coming home from a night out with Alex. Alex had sat down in the lounge, kicked off his shoes and put the tv on. He'd left her to pay John and say goodnight to him.

She was in the kitchen with John. She was wearing a tight, stretchy dress, heels and hold up stockings and she could see him drooling over her as she took bank notes out of her purse to pay him. He put the money in his pocket, and she could tell that he had bulge in the front of his trousers. She led him into the utility room and put the flat of her palm against his erection and kissed him. Then she unzipped his fly and pulled out his hard cock. He lifted the hem of her short dress, and she opened her legs. Her five inch heels put her at just the right height to take his cock. He backed her into the washing machine and thrust into her and they both came quickly and silently as Alex continued to watch tv.

Bev came while thinking about her sexy fantasy and considered going for another orgasm but she was worried that Alex might come home early. She wondered what sort of fantasies Alex would come up with for her on Wednesday. He used to be good at getting her going with his dirty stories, but she wanted kinky rather than the fairly tame stuff of twenty odd years ago. She let herself hope that he'd introduce people that they knew into his stories. She got dressed and contemplated whether to seduce Alex into fucking her on the kitchen table before or after they had eaten.

********************

Bev made a special effort with her attire on Wednesday morning. As she got dressed, she relived the fucking that Alex had given her when he'd bent her face down over the dining table the night before. She wanted to feel sexy all day long and to make Alex hard as soon as he set eyes on her. She'd put on the shortest skirt that she dare wear for school. It was tight, black and finished six inches above her knees. Her two inch high, square heeled black shoes and black opaque hold ups made it an acceptable look. A loose knitted maroon top with long multicoloured beads dangling between her breasts looked sexy but not too sexy for school.

Her tight skirt and shapely legs attracted a lot of attention throughout the day from half of her sixth form students and most of the male staff. Not many of them looked her in the eye when they spoke to her. She couldn't resist allowing her skirt to ride up while she sat at her desk or in a staff room chair, she let it go just far enough to give the merest glimpse of lacy stocking tops. When Alex got home, he wanted to fuck her straight away, but she resisted his advances and said that she didn't want to spoil their planned night of sexual fantasy.

Bedtime came early and they were under the quilt by nine o'clock. He asked her to leave her panties and hold up stockings on. Bev laid on her back with her legs apart and Alex slipped his fingers just under the waistband of her panties. He began by tangling his fingers in the hair covering her pubic bone. They kissed enthusiastically and fondled each other. She wrapped the fingers of her left hand around his right bicep and made appreciative noises. Their tongues wrestled for several minutes before she gently pushed his face away and spoke to him.

"Wait, haven't you forgotten something?"

"I wondered when you'd ask."

"Don't put this all on me, you were just as up for it on Sunday."

He pushed his fingers into the wet crease between her legs and circled her clitoris. She shuddered for a moment then gave a contented sigh.

"So you don't want any fantasies then?"

"Oh stop it smart arse, you know I do."

"Okay, well, imagine we've been to one of your staff social events, an end of year party perhaps. You look sensational in a tight black dress, heels and stockings."

"Mmmm, you've got that right."

"Male colleagues have been flirting with you all night, pressing against you on the dance floor and making way for you at the bar and putting a hand in the small of your back just above your buttocks."

"Mmmm, I like the sound of this."

"You've had a bit to drink, most people have, except me, I'm driving."

"Oh, poor you."

He placed his thumb on her clit and massaged the opening of her vagina. She sighed deeply and urged him to carry on with the fantasy.

"The party draws to a close and you're feeling so horny that you suggest to me that we stop in a gateway on the way home. I tell you that your line manager, Adrian, has had too much to drink so he can't drive home. I've told him that we'll give him a lift; there's him, his wife and their passenger, Jackie."

"Wow, this sounds like it's going to be very dirty but slow down a little with your fingers, you'll bring me too soon, I want to hear the full story."

He cupped her mound and applied gentle pressure on her labia.

"Okay, so we get in the car, you're half drunk and flirting like mad with Adrian and he stops you from getting into the front passenger seat and manoeuvres you into the back between him and his wife. What's her name by the way?"

"Wendy."

"So, you're between Adrian and Wendy and your feet are either side of the drive shaft housing so your legs are slightly apart. Also, your dress has ridden up so that your stocking tops are beginning to show. Jackie is in the front seat and she's so drunk, she completely out of it. We drive through the city streets with you and Adrian laughing and joking; there's plenty of drunken innuendo between you. Wendy speaks to me on and off, but you're aware that both she and her husband's eyes are drawn to you struggling to pull the hem of your dress down to preserve your modesty."

"Mmmm, yes."

"The passing streetlights create a pattern of dark and light which plays across your sexy legs. Adrian presses his left thigh against your right thigh. There's a lull in the conversation and I say that I hope you're all getting cosy and having fun on the back seat. Adrian puts his warm left hand on your right knee and jokes that you're all just getting started. I laugh and tell him not to mind me, I'll try to keep my eyes on the road. He takes it as an invitation to slide his hand up to your stocking top. Without you even thinking about it, you open your legs just a little wider and you feel a deep, lustful excitement in your chest."

"Mmmm, God yes."

"We leave the city behind and we're driving along the dark country lanes. The only light inside the car is coming from the instrument panel, it's just enough for Wendy to see her husband's hand moving up onto the flesh above your stocking tops. It's silent in the car now but it's filled with sexual tension. I hear Adrian unclipping his seat belt so that he can turn towards you and run his right hand up between your thighs and onto your panty gusset. You're wet; he can feel it. I adjust the driving mirror and can see your legs parted with the hem of your dress around your hips and his hand between your thighs, I immediately get rock hard and start to breathe a little faster. You hear my ragged breathing and take it as consent and approval."

"Fuck yes..."

Bev became very worked up by the fantasy and pressed Alex's fingers into her pussy.

"...What happens next?"

Wendy can see that her husband is trying to get his fingers inside the leg of your panties so she unclips her seatbelt and turns towards you and with her left hand, she pulls your panties away from your mound so that he can get easy access to your cunt."

"Oh fuck yes, oh God yessss."

"He pushes his fingers inside you and kisses you. You're grinding against his hand and feeling beyond turned on by his wife's presence. He fingers you and it's nice but not as good as it should be. We're approaching the village where they live and Wendy can tell that her drunken husband's efforts to get you off leave something to be desired, so she lets go of your panties, slaps his hand away, then reaches inside your panties and starts to massage your clit. You're astounded but more turned on than you've ever been in your life."

"Oh fuck, don't stop, don't stop."

"Yes, that's just what you say to her. She moves her hand further down inside your panties and slides her fingers into your cunt. She pushes her tongue into your mouth and takes you too your first ever orgasm at the hands of a woman."

"Oh Jesus, oh I'm commmmmminggggggggggg."

Bev came with an intense orgasm; Alex's fingers were inside her as she massaged her clit. It felt electric, like nothing she'd ever known. It took her several minutes to come back down to earth and when she did, she wanted to come again.

"God, that was so fucking hot, you dirty bastard, you can whisper your filthy fantasies to me any time. Have you got another one?"

"What, now?"

"Yes, I want to come again, put your cock inside me and tell me another one while you fuck me."

"Okay, right, let's see."

Alex hadn't been expecting this. He decided to take a risk. He felt elated that he'd made her come to a scenario of being fucked by a woman, so he took it a step further by introducing a woman very familiar to both of them.

"Do you really like the idea of making love to a woman, I mean really?"

"Yes," Bev whispered. Her reply hung there in the silence and they both became even more aroused as they contemplated the possible future implications of her confession.

Alex eventually broke the erotic silence, "Okay, so imagine we've been to the pub with Martin and Hazel."

"Oh God you filthy man."

"What? Don't you want to hear this one?"

"Yes, yes I do."

He was relieved and hugely turned on that she wanted to hear his fantasy. She was surprised at the tingle in her pussy as she thought about Hazel.

123456...9