Fantasy Fulfilled Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly began to nod her head. Of course he was right. She looked down at her still fairly flat tummy. And least she wasn't showing much yet. So heaving a breath, she finally told him the address, and suggested he show up for six. Then she took another long breath and called her other two sons, hoping she could get them all over at once, to finally get it all out in the open. Now that she was going to tell them what was going on, she wanted them all together, rather than having to tell all one by one, not wanting to drag it out. Now she just hoped they'd be happy for her, and not too shocked. But considering all she had to tell them, she couldn't see how it would be possible for them to take it stride, but at least she could hope they wouldn't be too upset, or even worse, angry with Jason.

God, this was not going to be an easy night. And she just hoped they'd remember they were all friends once. Yikes, she pulled a face, or maybe not. Just the idea of their old buddy shacking up with their mother, and getting her pregnant, might not be the best time to bring up the old days when all they'd all played together on the street when they were little.

Watching the play of emotions cross her face, Jason reached for her hand and lifting it to his lips he pressed a kiss into her palm, telling her, "Nothing's going to change tonight, Catherine. We love each other, we're still getting married, we're going to this baby, and your sons are just going to have deal with it. They all have lives of their own now, and they should respect that you have yours."

Of course he was right about that, too, but if her sons stormed out refusing to speak to her again, or if any of them took a swing at Jason, things could get messy and even worse, ugly. Never more conflicted, she just hoped that whatever happened wouldn't destroy the magic of what she had with him, because she was finally happier, and felt more alive than she could ever remember feeling, all because of finally giving herself over to him and accepting the fact that their age really didn't matter, not when it felt this good. But the truth was, she really didn't want to have to choose between keeping her sons in her life, or keeping the man she loved. Damn, this was going to one night none of them would ever forget. But was it too much to hope it wouldn't be too crazy?