All Comments on 'Fantasy Fulfilling Weekend Ch. 02'

by Spencer421

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
awyldsideawyldsideover 3 years ago

just fucking awesome! Only wish it was me instead of Spence

awyldsideawyldsideover 3 years ago

also... It would have been fantastic if Spencer would have kissed Allison after she swallowed the glass of cum. After the girls sharing all of the their and his cum, I believe it would really cement the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes

Kinky af and love the different approach with Alison. Good job with editing too. This one read much easier than the first. I can’t wait for more, bro!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot!

I liked this one more than the first bc of the cum play and luv alison so fucking much. Mmm I dream of a girl like that lol. Can you send the editors info to me I need one bad and haven’t had luck w anyone here. My email is tamarshmallow1@gmail.com also would luv to chat w u too and see what other sexy ideas you got.

eibirbeibirbover 3 years ago

It started mechanically, just a series of disjointed actions. It developed well and became more organic.

Keep up the good work for chapter 3. Looking forward to it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dead

I m nearly dead by masturbating to this series. Its fucking hottest i hav ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hurry

I can’t even imagine chapter 3, but please hurry!😋

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cum

Wow. Just incredibly story and can’t wait for Spencer’s night. Dare I say I’m hoping the girls use the strap-on on him. And also make him clean up a little of his own cum.

Or maybe that’s just my fantasy ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Superb

Great story, relatable characters, I’m so looking forward to Chapter 3.

And yes, I too am hoping they use the strap-on on him

AkpervertAkpervert2 months ago

This was an exceptional story/chapter...until it simply got too long tot read. I enjoyed most of what I read, and really like getting to the strap-on part. But then I just got wore out of reading on it.

I'm planning on looking at Ch. 3. I'm hoping it's not quite-so-long. Because I like your state of mind and writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous