Fantasy Fulfilling Weekend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah was standing closest to the door when I opened it. She had on makeup. Not like caked on, overly done make up. Since she never ever wore makeup though, the small amount of mascara, eyeliner, and softly colored lipstick she had on was jaw droppingly stunning. Her hair was straightened and styled too. She had on clothes unlike anything I'd ever seen her wear.

She was in a low cut, tight, pink shirt that showed a LOT of cleavage and tight jeans that showed off her plump ass and figure well. She had on a pair nice, leather, strappy sandals, and her toenails were painted light peach to match her lips.

Alison on the other hand, was more done up. She had on a slightly bolder shade of dark pink lipstick, and thicker eyeliner and mascara. The makeup in combination with her wavy, moisturized, jet-black, chest length hair was just stunning. She had on a very low-cut white blouse that also showed off her plump and perky cleavage.

The article of clothing that had my attention most though was a mid-thigh length, pleated, navy blue skirt she had on. She wore fishnet stockings on underneath and heeled, stylish boots. It was very Alison. Edgy and stylish.

The third thing that stuck out about this moment was that they had bags, tons of bags. Each of them had a Victoria secret bag, a couple other clothing store shopping bags. Hannah had an enticing looking, large black plastic shopping bag with nothing but a red, lipstick kiss mark printed on it... clearly from the adult store.

Alison had what appeared to be a large camera bag with her, a bag from a bakery and then they each had almost matching Jan Sport backpacks, I assume with clothes and toiletries they grabbed from home. Their eyes bulged out of their head when they stepped into the room. They were so taken aback at what they saw it was like they were looking right through me. They pushed in and dropped everything on the landing, both slack-jawed and speechless.

I could barely process how I was feeling. I had spent the whole day anticipating being in front of them, but their presence now was so unexpectedly different than what it was hours earlier. It wasn't just their physical appearance that was different, but the confidence they were both carrying with them felt different.

Finally, Hannah spoke. "Oh. My God. What the fuck! DUDE!" yup... this was still the Hannah I knew and loved; she backhanded my shoulder playfully. Alison still couldn't form words, but she just stared at me. Oddly, she looked overwhelmed, like she might cry.

"...I... Just. Wow" Alison finally got out. "You didn't need to do this Spence" that last part came out very sincerely.

"Look, you two made my night really special last night, and it's not even my turn for my fantasy. This is one of the most fun weekends I've ever had, and it's not even half over. I wanted to go a little extra with this, I said gesturing at the room. "And holy shit you two look amazing! It looks like you've had quite the day!"

"Don't even get me started. You know I hate the mall." Hannah said. "Me too, but today was actually fun" Alison added.

I gave the girls the full tour. I selfishly reveled in showing off the room. Call it overly masculine and vain, but I was proud of my contribution to making the night special and seeing them gush over the room was quite the indulgence to my ego which is not something I typically got to experience.

After the tour, the girls moved their bags out of the doorway and unpacked a little, leaving the shopping bags in the living room. I opened the nicer bottle of wine and poured us all a glass. I stayed behind the bar, and the girls leaned up to it like a couple of college girls eager for their first drink of the evening.

Everyone commented on how good the wine was and then Alison finally broached the elephant in the room. "Look Spence, Hannah and I have been talking all day..." I was suddenly extremely nervous about where this was headed, I just tried to keep my poker face and maintain eye contact while I awaited what was next.

"I mentioned I have a handful of fantasies last night, and you two obviously know I'm quite a sexual person, and I've never been given the opportunity to really explore those fantasies openly with two people I trust so much. So, Hannah and I have had a really busy day since we left your apartment. In the car we've been talking non-stop and I've been trying to get to the root of all of my fantasies to help me understand them and to make sure I make the most of tonight."

She paused for a sip of wine, sounding a little nervous and exasperated. "In case you didn't know, what we did for Hannah last night really meant a lot for her and it helped boost her confidence in her sexuality. I think a lot of the time it probably comes across like I'm more confident than I really am. I believe a lot of sexual desire is tied to emotion, and I want you to understand where my fantasies are coming from. I need to be open with you, like I have been with Hannah today." She paused and looked at me as if asking permission to continue.

"Of course, I'd really like that..." I said, taking a sip of my wine and listening intently.

"Look, I grew up really self-conscious about my weight and my nerdiness and have had some other family issues that are irrelevant. I've always dealt with some feelings of insecurity and feeling like I'm not worthy of the love I receive, and I think that's partly where my cum fetish comes from. Cum, I suppose, is like a physical representation that proves not just that I'm capable of giving others pleasure but also validates that they are turned on by me, and that is a confirmation that I have both made them happy and am attractive to them. Seeing it, in a weird way, gives me confidence and self-esteem which allows me to feel comfortable in my own skin, and that feeling is a huge turn on for me."

Alison looked and sounded very vulnerable after she said that last part. Hannah just watched quietly with her wine glass in her hand. She was listening respectfully, but I could tell she'd heard all of this today and was patiently waiting for Alison to express this for mine and her own benefit.

I paused briefly to make sure my tone was appropriate and supportive before replying, "Huh. Well I feel stupid. I never would have guessed any of your confidence was faked at all or that you had those insecurities, but thank you for being open with me."

"Thank you, for listening" Alison said genuinely as she looked at me and took a bigger gulp of wine. "So about tonight; now that that's out there, Hannah helped me decide that tonight was going to be all about me fulfilling my fantasies. It's also about me mustering all the real confidence I could put on display, and so that's why we over-indulged a little today with the shopping and the mini makeovers. I just want to feel..." Alison paused trying to come up with the right word, "free," she added with a smile.

Alison continued, "I feel like I could just safely be 10% more adventurous than I usually am in bed tonight and it would be amazing, but... I want to make the most of this because something about you two makes me feel confident enough to just go all out. I am scared what you two might think of me for some of the stuff I'm into, but I feel I owe it to myself to just go for it. I'm going to be honest and unashamed and just tell you both what I want tonight. I figured worst case scenario you two will just tell me what I'm asking for is too weird. I'm confident enough around you both that I know you won't make me feel guilty, or shame me, for being open about what I want." She was on a roll getting this off her chest. I didn't dare stop her.

"I like how Hannah phrased it last night. I just want to feel DIRTY..." Alison emphasized the word. "I also want to feel HOT and sexy and glamourous." She paused and looked around the room.... "and that's why I looked a little emotional when I saw the room. This is way over the top Spence. It's almost like you knew what I needed. I needed to feel spoiled, and I just really appreciate that you did this. I feel special already tonight, and it really means a lot. Thank you, no one's ever done anything like this for me."

Hannah looked pleased; she was grinning ear to ear. I told them both how happy I was we had all found each other when we did. I added that I was proud to be able to get us the room and do something nice for them.

"There's one more thing," Alison said. "Last night was so much fun, like one of the hottest nights of my entire life. I think it was for us all." We all nodded in agreement before Alison continued, "but, some of my fantasies... I'm scared are maybe too out there or dirty for you both. I just hope you'll tell me if I take things too far for what you're comfortable with, but I also hope you'll stretch your comfort zones a little to try and make them come true for me. I know they'll change how you see me, and I think I've come to terms with that." Alison looked at each of us and then gazed out the window.

Hannah and I both assured her we all wanted to fulfill each other's fantasies no matter what and that her being this open with us would probably only lead to us liking her more. We also all agreed we were all a little on the kinky side and assured her not to worry. We drank to being kinky and the night that was ahead.

"So, tell me about this day!? Where the hell did you two go?" I asked.

Hannah unloaded as if she thought I'd never ask. "Well we went to Alison's house and got all of her camera stuff." Alison smirked as Hannah continued. "Then we grabbed lunch, went to that adult store for you know... some stuff," she said that last part in such a playful, teasing way. "At that point, Alison had pretty much told me all about what she wanted out of tonight and how she wanted to feel, so I suggested we go get some sexy lingerie for tonight. That just turned into a bank account clearing shopping trip, which honestly neither of us have ever done before!"

"So, when do I get to see everything you got today?" I asked.

"Oh, don't worry, you'll get to see it all," Alison said as she finished her glass of wine. She held her glass out and shook it a little, motioning for a refill. I gave her a heavy refill and then killed the last of the bottle by topping off Hannah and I's glasses. We all sat and talked for quite some time.

"I want to get some pictures of this room!" Alison proceeded to move around the room with her camera over the next twenty minutes with an artful eye, taking photos of everything. She took closeups of the decorations and shots out the large glass wall. She changed the lenses a few times to get photos of the empty wine bottle.

She handed the camera to Hannah and said, "take some pictures of me" she playfully ordered. Alison danced around and posed in different places in the room. In front of the window, leaning forward across the back of the couch so her cleavage was as much of a prominent focus as her face. She stood in front of the window, arched her back and took a wide stance in her mini skirt, pulled her hair back with both hands and looked over her shoulder at the camera.

I think it almost goes without saying that this was an absolute major turn on for me and a huge tease. After the second picture, I was as hard as I'd ever been. It was mesmerizing too though. I took a seat in one of the armchairs and just tried to enjoy the view and not think too much about my hard on and swelling balls. Something about knowing this was coming all day had me feeling like I hadn't had release in days, weeks even. The fully clothed but suggestive photo shoot went on for at least thirty minutes. I could tell it was buildings Alison's confidence and horniness as much as it was mine.

Things took a turn after what seemed like an eternity when Alison opened the second bottle of wine, poured us all a glass and took a seat on one of the leather sofas. "So, since I'm in charge tonight, I'm going to ask for what I want, when I want." This was not a question, and she did not wait for a reply; she looked right at Hannah. "I need some help getting revved up before we show Spence what's in that bag." She gestured to the black, plastic bag on the coffee table. At the same time, she planted the heels of her black leather boots up on the couch so her legs we spread "give the camera to Spence and come lick me".

The photo shoot had really done something to her. Hannah grinned, handed me the camera, and walked to her waiting and hungry friend. I moved into position to start taking photos and get a better view and realized that Alison's fishnets stopped at her upper thighs, she had on a nearly see-through, dark purple, lacey thong that was barely big enough to cover her bare little mound.

Alison had her wine glass in one hand, casually and delicately sipping at it. She used her other to pull the tiny sheer fabric to the side. I started snapping pictures. Her slit was as small and petite as I remembered from last night. It was glistening in the well-lit hotel room. Hannah got down on her knees on the white, shag rug in front of the sofa.

I really couldn't control how I was feeling right then, but part of my mind was filled with lust and I felt so lucky to be a part of this, the other part of me felt insanely jealous as I wished it was me getting to taste Alison's pussy. I kept thinking about how delicate and sweet her tiny little folds tasted last night.

Hannah didn't even look up at her friend, just locked her eyes on her target and leaned in and started sucking her friend's petite clit into her mouth. She was slow but methodical. Giving her friends pussy her full and undivided attention. I did my best to take a variety of photos with this camera that had features wildly beyond my skillset. The distraction of the camera work was welcome as I tried to shake off my pesky emotions. Alison's head was back as she moaned in relief, "oooohhh yeah, I've been wanting this alllll dayyy".

"Go slow, go slow..." She ordered Hannah, "I don't want to cum, just yet." Hannah obeyed, slowing down her tongue play. Alison, still holding a glass of wine in one hand, now used her other to run her fingers through her hair, and then undo a few more buttons on her blouse, exposing that her bra was matching the purple lacy thong. The lace was floral and low cut on her C-cup breasts, seeming to barely hold them in but also give them a lot of lift, which they truthfully did not even need.

Alison smiled and looked down at her friend, grabbed the top of her head and said "Okay, as much as I want you to continue, I'm not ready to cum yet".

Hannah waited a few seconds to respond, clearly not wanting to give this up just yet. As she pulled her head away, Hannah gave one more thorough lick with her outstretched tongue, starting just below Alison's entrance and running up past her clit into her neatly trimmed landing strip. I grabbed a great picture of that.

Alison sat up and told me to grab the black bag and hand it to her. It was surprisingly heavy and fuller than it looked... what did they get? Curiosity was killing me for a minute. For a brief second, I think I was more curious about what was in the bag than I was what it would feel like to fuck Alison's tight pussy.

After I handed Alison the bag, we all took seats across from each other in this little living room arrangement, me on one couch, Alison on the opposing matching couch and Hannah on one of the armchairs. After Alison crossed her legs the only evidence of what had just happened was her slightly unbuttoned blouse, still revealing a lot of chest and a little bit of that purple lacy bra.

"So, I decided last night that ass play is more of a turn on for me than I even realized. I was curious about it before, but now I'm like super turned on by it." Alison told us as she began to reach into the bag. I looked at Hannah for her response, she glanced at me and smiled coyly.

My look to Hannah was meant as a non-verbal question which I had failed to communicate so I asked what I though was obvious. "What about you Hannah, how do you feel about ass play after last night?"

She looked surprised and put on the spot that I had asked her this, maybe a little embarrassed. She bit her bottom lip as she thought about her words before she spoke. "I mean, don't get me wrong... last night was super-hot. If I'm honest, what was hotter than the play itself was doing something I normally wouldn't have done for the sake of you two enjoying it. I didn't hate it. I'm still totally into playing around back there once in a while, but it's not like a major turn on for me in and of itself. I don't think I'm dying to try actual anal after last night. It still scares me a bit"

"Fair enough," I responded. "Just curious... you were super sexy last night doing that for us." She beamed ear to ear after that last comment and then turned her attention back to Alison.

Alison pulled out a small bottle of lube and set it on the glass coffee table without commenting on it. She reached back into the bag and pulled out a small, pink, butt plug and held it up with a grin. It was only about 3 inches long and fairly skinny. The end had a little loop of silicon to prevent it from going all the way in, and I assume to make it easier to remove.

"I got us a couple of these," she said, trailing of her words she put the first one down. She pulled out the second which was purple and slightly larger in both length and width.

Alison put her hand back in the bag, but when she realized what her hand had grabbed, she paused before fully removing it. She set her wine down and ran her fingers through her hair again. I think having her hair slightly curled and styled must have made her feel sexy because she kept running her fingers through her hair.

She looked at me directly. "So, Hannah squirting last night, was equally as fucking hot to me as a guy cumming. I've never seen anyone do that and I don't think Hannah knew she was capable of that. We made friends with the lady at the adult shop today and kind of alluded to wanting a toy that could help her do that again, and she recommend a couple of things."

She pulled out a blue curved vibrator, it was only about 4-5 inches long of penetrable length, but the tip was wide and flat. Hannah explained that the wide, flat head of the vibrator helps find the g-spot, which is what causes most women to squirt. The vibration settings on it were also incredible strong.

Alison reached back in the bag and pulled out a larger, wand style vibrator. Not the kind you plug in to the wall but it was just like it, this one just used large D batteries. No wonder the bag was so heavy! Alison held it up... "she also recommended this for me, since I really want to try and squirt tonight, but I never have before."

I thought for sure that was it, but Alison reached back into the bag one more time. I could hear clanking as she pulled out a long string of black anal beads. There were ten beads and they graduated in size, the smallest only the size of a marble and the largest on the opposite end was about the diameter of a half dollar. "I can't wait to try these!" Alison exclaimed as she set them down on the table with everything else.

I felt like I might pass out even sitting on the couch. Honestly, I think I was just over-stimulated at trying to process that I would like to get to see all of these in use tonight. I had just been naked and had release with these girls last night, but they seemed like new people today, all done up and sexy. Plus we were in this epic hotel room, and I had been obsessing over the two of them all day long. I could not stop staring at Alison's cleavage either.

"So. Now that we've had show and tell, and I'm positively soaking wet thanks to Hannah..." Alison shot a wicked smile at her friend and then turned to me. "It's time you take your dick out, but don't expect to be in control tonight. It's my turn, and you're going to get release when I say you can." There was no mistaking she was going to be very in control tonight.

123456...8