Fantasy Fulfilling Weekend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed her ankles and leaned my weight into her pushing another good inch, maybe even two inches, of my cock into her ass.

"Ughhhh, fuck you're huge!" she groaned and threw her head back as she kicked against the restraints.

I groaned as I pulled out a little and went again, quite literally shoving myself into her.

I paused here, about 2/3rds of my length in her and began slowly fingering her pussy to try and help her relax. I pulled my fingers out and put them in Hannah's mouth.

"Taste your pussy for me" I demanded as she sucked my fingers clean.

After messily lapping my fingers clean, Hannah shot her head up from the blanket it'd been resting on, her sandy blonde hair a sexy mess and she demanded, "more" referring to her own pussy cream I'd just fed her.

I plunged my middle finger into her pussy and wiggled it around and then withdrew it. It was glistening and as I held it up. Hannah opened her mouth awaiting it.

"You're going to take my whole dick in your tight little ass before you get any more" I said.

Panting like a dog and begging with her eyes, she mustered the ability to get out, "do it! Take my ass!"

I thrust in hard, completely bottoming out inside her and Hannah winced and cried out in pain before I quickly plunged my sticky finger into her mouth.

I held still, loving the sensation of her tight muscle squeezing the base of my cock. Hannah kept her eyes slammed shut as she sucked my finger clean.

When she opened her eyes she had a look like she'd been transported to a different planet. She looked alive and full of new-found lust. The look on her face caused me to feel the greatest sense of connection I'd ever had with her and without giving it a second though I grabbed the back of her head and collapsed down onto her, kissing her as passionately as I could manage.

As our kiss continued, I began to rock my dick slowly in and out of her asshole.

This seemed to go on for an eternity. So much so, that when I finally pulled back from the kiss I had almost forgotten where we were, in the middle of a tent, with a light shining down on us, Alison sitting off to the side in a painfully abandoned and lustful state.

"What do you think, Alison? Should we untie Hannah? She's been such a good girl... look at how deep my cock is in her ass" I asked as I leaned back allowing Alison to lean in and see my cock fully sheathed in Hannah's ass.

Alison nodded meekly. Her whole demeanor had changed. It was apparent that I'd reached the place with her I was trying to get. I wanted her to feel desperate. Concerned she wouldn't get what she craved.

I reached and untied the paracord on one of Hannah's legs and forearms and Alison slowly untied the other.

We both finished untying around the same time and discarded the ropes off to the side of the tent.

I pulled my cock out of Hannah's ass as she went to stretch her cramped legs out and its removal caused Hannah to grunt.

Hannah stretched her legs and arms out. She looked at me longingly, like she already missed my cock filling her ass. I leaned over and kissed her. I pulled away just a few inches and asked "so? Was it as painful as you thought?"

Hannah smiled coyly before biting her bottom lip and replying "actually it was really fucking hot!"

I pulled away and sat back so I could get a good look at both girls. Hannah sat up, awaiting what was next...

"Alison, you've been the one in control almost all weekend and I think we can all agree you like to be in control." I started my monologue I'd been preparing.

"I think what you really want is someone to control you the way you like to control others. So, I've prepared that for you. If you don't like it you can stop anytime but if you play along, I'll make sure you're well taken care of just like I promised Hannah. So this is your red pill or blue pill moment. If you want to turn over control and do what's asked of you, you will strip and put on these handcuffs. If you don't want to turn over control, you will stay clothed for some time and will receive some kind of consolation when I'm done with Hannah. What do you choose?"

The air in the tent was suddenly stale and stuffy as soon as I'd dropped my proposal into the confines of its walls. Alison looked blank and empty as she appeared to ponder the question. Her facial expression was difficult to read. The tent smelled of sweat and sex mixed with the smells of the forest, the quarry, and the campfire.

Hannah sat in a daze, I knew her well enough to know she was sexually charged by the newfound discovery of what it felt like to have her ass penetrated and fucked by a rock hard cock. She looked eager to hear Alison's response and I wasn't sure if it was because she was excited to get back to receiving the sexual attention she craved or if she was genuinely curious what direction Alison would go.

Alison's delicate lips fell open as she went to speak but before anything other than a short squeak came out of her mouth she thought better of it and closed her mouth. Her facial expression turned suddenly to a look of determination.

She silently and swiftly stripped. Completely nude. Then she stuck her hands out and stared at me intently, ready for cuffs and instruction.

I smiled at her, pleased at her decision and I knew full well I wouldn't disappoint her. I turned and reached into my bag, removed a basic metal set of silver handcuffs, and arrested her wrists. More for the sake of making sure she felt controlled than any practical purpose. I needed her to feel subordinate and obedient.

I broke the silence, "great, now lay back underneath the light."

Alison obeyed, her milky skin looking beautifully out of place against the plaid sleeping bag beneath her and the rustic scene surrounding her. She looked like prey in a lion's den.

I crawled on my knees and planted a knee on each side of her head so my balls swung freely above her face. I lowered myself slowly while I aimed to make sure my balls landed directly into her mouth.

"Suck" I ordered.

She obeyed and I enjoyed the pleasure of having my sack sucked and slurped once again.

After a few minutes of this, I got up and fell off the side near Hannah. Enjoying the freedom of the three of us shed completely from our clothing in the great outdoors.

"Hannah, it's your turn. Ride Alison's face until you're about to cum and let us know before you get there."

Hannah proceeded to straddle Alison's face and ride her, clearly in need of release and hoping I'd allow it.

Alison seemed relieved to finally be nude and getting some action even if she was only on the giving end at the moment.

I meanwhile, dug into my bag and began preparing my props for my finale.

A few minutes went by and Hannah's breathing had become shallow and rapid, she was bucking her hips against Alison's face and had a fistful of her hair she was pulling like it was the reins to a horse. Hannah tossed her head back, her eyes slammed shut and managed to mumble "I'm gonna cummm..."

"Good, here" I said. Giving her the blue vibrator and setting the sexual fluid filled Tupperware container down in front of her.

"Squirt everything you can into this" I instructed as I pointed at the container.

Hannah, gripped by her need for release, jumped up off Alison's face, grabbed the vibrator and nearly instantly began gushing fluid into the half full container.

Alison sat up, still handcuffed and watched as Hannah discharged her cum into the container, she looked at it longingly, upset her reward was being wasted... at least so she thought.

Hannah collapsed backward and looked down at the gooey, mess of fluid in the container. She tossed the vibrator to the side and looked at me, clearly thankful for the climax, as she clutched her chest and tried to catch her breath.

"Alison get on your hands and knees" I instructed.

She obeyed and I crawled behind her and prepared to fuck her tight pussy. No words were spoken, I simply slipped the head of my cock into her tight little folds and entered her. She was sopping wet and still so tight. I gave her a few pumps until my cock was rock hard.

Just as she was getting into it, I slapped her ass and withdrew from her.

She groaned in disappointment and rolled over into a sitting position to look at me and wait for what was next.

I grabbed the black plastic bag I'd removed from my backpack and emptied its contents onto the blanket.

What came out caused a deafening silence as both girls stared at what rolled out in shock.

I'd purchased what is known as a BadDragon dildo. Similar to the strap on Alison and Hannah had purchased the day before but this one was much larger and more intimidating.

It really was quite massive. It was dark purple and blue and had a giant weighted base to help keep it upright. It was probably 9 inches tall and a girth the size of my wrist. It also had a bend in the shaft and was covered in ridges and scales, which I imagined could be felt quite intensely as it was fucked.

There was also a turkey baster sized syringe, a flexible tube and a bottle of lube that all rolled out of the bag with it.

Alison's eyes were huge like saucers, her jaw hung ever so slightly agape and she stared at the contents of the bag and then at me, back at the giant dildo then at Hannah. This went out for what felt like an eternity.

This was one of the moments I had been most nervous for earlier in the evening. I was afraid that revealing what I'd purchased would be met with shock and maybe even rejection but now that the moment was here I wasn't bothered one bit. I was calling the shots and this was a take it or leave it moment for Alison.

"So here's your next big choice of the evening Alison. You will submit to Hannah and I and do as you're told. You'll not speak unless directed to or asked a question. You will also be fucking this dildo for us. Once Hannah and I are satisfied with you, there will be a couple of rewards for your obedience and submission." I paused here allowing her to process this. She didn't appear to need the time as her eyebrows were already raised indicating she was eager to hear what was next.

I continued, "this dildo has what they call a 'cum-tube' that runs through it and you can use a lube that looks and feels like cum and literally inject it into yourself as you're riding it. However, I thought you'd have more fun with the real thing. So your first reward for obeying will be that, as we allow you to climax, I'll be letting loose all the cum we've saved so far this evening through the cum tube and giving you a massive creampie with it. I'm quite certain you like the sound of that?"

Alison's mouth appeared to be bone dry, she made motion to speak once or twice but no sound came out. She finally relented to her newfound inability to speak and nodded fervently instead.

"Great," I said, "lay on your back."

As she gently leaned back and scooted over so she positioned herself directly under the light shining down, she finally found her voice again and asked, "so what's the second reward?"

"You will only find out if you're good for us" I replied, "and to be clear, the rule about you not speaking until spoken to... that starts now."

Alison laid quietly on her back, handcuffed hands in front of her, doing her best not to seem too excited nor irritated with her current predicament. You could feel the sexual frustration I'd created with this series of asks. Knowing how badly she wanted the rewards but how much disdain she felt for submission and silence.

I knelt near her side and began fondling her tits at my leisure, my semi-erect cock swinging around just above her torso.

I locked eyes with her and loved the complexity of the story they were telling me. She appeared to be so many things all at once. Infatuated, frustrated, resentful, excited, horny, eager. I could go one forever.

I decided to gently explore her pussy, and slowly and methodically massaged her wet folds and her opening, taking care not to ignore nor over-stimulate her clit. This was what she needed, her face and her eyes relaxed as she enjoyed the physical touch. She was beginning to cream on my fingers and become infinitely slick down there.

I pulled my fingers up to show her the goo she'd been excreting, I slowly moved my fingers to her mouth and had her suck them clean.

I repeated this a few times before deciding Alison's silence should be rewarded.

Hannah meanwhile, hadn't spoken a word, she'd sat frozen, clutching her red, splotchy chest ever since I revealed the BadDragon dildo and it's accoutrements.

"Hannah, why don't you 69 Alison, I'm quite certain she could use a taste of pussy at the moment."

Hannah didn't speak, but rather quickly moved into position. There's nowhere outside of high production value porn where one can gracefully move into a 69 position and this was no different. Hannah sort of bumbled awkwardly as she tried not to knee her friend in the face as she reverse straddled her face before carefully lowering her plump and wet labia right into Alison's face and then buried her own head between Alison's legs.

I let the two of them lightly moan and orally pleasure each other for a few minutes. I especially enjoyed watching Alison get a face full of Hannah's dripping pussy.

Finally, I couldn't stay uninvolved any longer. I positioned myself on my knees behind Hannah, above Alison's face and prepared to enter her.

As I began my journey into what was now clearly becoming the most pleasure filled orifice my cock had ever known, I lowered my balls down to Alison's face and ordered - "SUCK!"

The order came out louder and more commanding than I'd anticipated, and she flinched and obeyed immediately taking one of my testicles into her delicate mouth.

I rocked about half the length of my cock in and out of Hannah for a few moments and enjoyed Alison's licking and sucking all over every area she could down there.

I pulled out of Hannah and thrust my dick into Alison's mouth and repeated this a small handful of times before I playfully spanked Hannah's ass and dismounted, motioning for her to do the same.

"Alison" I said, "it's almost time for you to try out your new toy but I'm going to give you a choice first and you're not allowed to ask follow up questions, you simply are going to nod your head yes or no for us... nod yes if you understand?"

She nodded that she did.

"Great," I said, "do you want something to hold in your mouth while you work this inside you or do you want to save that for later?"

Alison's eyes were wide like saucers, she knew I was in control and somehow all the anger and frustration was gone out of her eyes. She looked at me as if so thankful for my offering.

She slowly nodded yes.

My confidence had grown at this point. I felt more in control than ever before. I felt hornier and dirtier than I ever had.

"Gooood choice," I said, encouragingly.

I reached into my backpack and dug towards the bottom, digging out a medium sized, black kitchen funnel.

I put the tip of the funnel into Alison's mouth, while looking deviously into her eyes.

"You're to hold this right in this position, if it falls you get nothing." I instructed without breaking eye contact.

So there, with Alison's hands cuffed in front of her, funnel sticking out of her mouth and lying on her back under the lantern light in what was becoming a very musky smelling tent, I planted my knees near her ass and put her legs up over my shoulders.

I thrust all the way into her immediately.

I didn't waste time, I was on a mission. I'd teased myself far too much since getting into the tent with these two beauties. I fucked her tight, eager little pussy like someone had given me a time limit.

It was one of the most aggressive fucks I'd given anyone. I made sure my hips slammed into her pelvis and my balls slapped her ass cheeks with each forward thrust. I was moaning like an animal as I watched Alison bite down on the funnel to keep it from flopping out of her mouth. Her hands pulled against the cuffs and her pert tits jiggled as I used her like a doll.

Finally, I felt my testicles shrink and pressure build and waves of pleasure begin to course in the head of my cock that was buried deep in Alison's tight pussy.

I pulled out and crawled up Alison's torso so my knees were on either side of her shoulder.

I stroked my slick cock and looked down, just able to see Alison's eager and desperate eyes looking up at me.

I was just on the edge of a powerful orgasm but had exited her canal just a few moments too soon and lost it.

"Hannah, I need you to suck me" I said, hastily and desperately.

She jumped to attention, she'd been once again, sitting off to the side watching the two of us and I'd paid no attention to her during the primal fucking I'd just given Alison.

Before I knew it Hannah was leaning down and engulfing my slick cock into her warm wet mouth. I grabbed the back of her head and thrust myself into her mouth. It wasn't even ten seconds of this pleasure before I was about to unleash and I pulled Hannah's head away from my groin. As I did a large string of saliva dripped into the funnel below and into Alison's mouth.

As soon as Hannah's head was clear I gave myself a couple of firm and powerful strokes and aimed my very erect cock at the awaiting funnel.

A massive waterfall of an orgasm began to course from the top of my head down to my shoulders, instantly making my feet and lower legs lose all feeling before the waterfall if pleasure cascaded down to my groin and all I could feel was pressure and heat erupting through my cock.

I shot a powerful blast of cum at the funnel almost knocking it out of Alison's mouth. The rest of my load pulsed and oozed out of the tip of my cock and splashed into the black plastic funnel before slowly dripping into the opening and going right into Alison's mouth.

As my orgasm subsided I milked the last few creamy drops of semen out of my cock into the funnel and watched as the remainder of the cream slowly dripped off the walls of the funnel.

As it did, Alison moaned in delight.

I gripped the edge of the funnel and looked right at Alison. "Do not swallow." I ordered.

"You said you wanted something in your mouth while you tried out your new toy, now hold that in your mouth until I say otherwise."

Alison nodded feverishly, as if eager to show me she was willing to obey.

"Hannah, I think it's time you lube up the new toy and I want you to do the honors of getting it worked inside our friend here." I instructed. I was having fun with Hannah being my assistant in this little game I'd concocted.

Hannah timidly reached for the toy, which made her hands look petite as she gripped it's girthy base. She immediately grabbed the lube and began squirting a stream of the lube across the shaft of the toy. She lubed up the toy as if she was trying to please the fantasy inspired phallus. The wetter and slicker the toy got as she reapplied more lube, the meaner and more aggressive it looked with it's shiny ridges and scales.

"It's so BIG! And HEAVY," Hannah commented.

Alison still lying on her back. Hannah moved around to position herself near Alison's bottom side, in fucking position, where I'd just been a few moments ago. The cum-tube dragged in tow just without the syringe attached as she crawled over there.

I meanwhile, crawled up near Alison's head, facing Hannah. I reached down and grabbed Alison's ankles, lifting her legs high and wide into the air.

I looked down at Alison, who had a mouth full of my semen and looked eager to experience what was next.

Hannah positioned the head of the large phallus at Alison's entrance. Ever the playful, giddy one Hannah couldn't help but let out a little nervous laugh.

"OMG, holy shit, dude, this thing is big... don't worry I'll go slow."

1...456789