Fantasy Fulfilling Weekend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, Hannah began pushing the pointed head of the dildo into Alison who immediately slammed her eyes shut as the dildo began penetrating her tight pussy.

Hannah slowly pulled it back out, applied a little more lube and slowly pushed it in a little deeper.

Alison was breathing heavily out of her nose.

Hannah pushed and a few inches of the girthy dragon was now in her friend. Hannah looked up at me and made eye contact for a few seconds before, without breaking eye contact with me, leaned in and began lapping at Alison's clit.

As she performed gentle cunningulus on her friend, she pushed another inch or so of the girthy phallus into her friends' tight slit.

Alison was now rapidly breathing out of her nose and had her eyes slammed shut both wincing at being filled so much and enjoying the pleasure of getting her petite little clit licked by her friend.

A little more than half the dildo was in Alison when Hannah looked up and announced -- "I don't know how much deeper it's going to go."

I released Alison's ankles, and grabbed one of the last items in my bag -- a small, shallow glass baking dish.

I set the kitchenware down on the sleeping bag near Alison's hip then looked at Hannah.

"Give it to me" I said, motioning her to give me the dildo.

She obeyed and I immediately set the slick dildo down on it's base in the dish so it was pointing up in the air.

"Alison, you've been a good girl so far," I said as I looked down at her. "You're going to get up and straddle this big dick now, if you sit on it and you can fuck it all the way to the base you can swallow what's in your mouth."

Alison immediately mobilized and crawled up off her back, clanking handcuffs in tow, holding her jaw forward with her mouthful of semen. She had little beads of sweat near her hairline and the insides of her thighs were glistening with the combination of lube and her own arousal fluids.

She reached down with her bound hands as she straddled the dildo sitting in the shallow dish and positioned the head of the phallus into her entrance. She immediately lowered about a quarter of it into herself with a moan.

She lifted up and off and lowered herself back down, about half of it now penetrating her.

She began moaning louder, clearly struggling to hold the cum in her mouth as she slowly rocked more of the giant ridged dragon dick into herself.

As she did, I opened up the Tupperware filled with our sexual fluid deposits that I know turned Alison on so much. I took the giant syringe and began slowly sucking up the milky white fluid from the Tupperware into the syringe.

I looked up at Alison momentarily during this process and she looked like a mad women in heat watching me, knowing that this erotic liquid of her dreams might soon be inside her. More determined that ever she lowered herself down until more than three quarters of the giant phallus was now stretching her tight pussy.

I finished drawing the last of the cum into the syringe and reached for the flexible tube lying near me that ran into the large dragon cock buried in Alison's pussy and connected the syringe to the end of the tube.

Alison reached up with her bound hands and grabbed her left tit as she looked at me menacingly and determined and allowed the weight of her body to drop the rest of herself onto the phallus, it had now fully entered her up to the large weighted base and the backs of her thighs were just touching the edge of the shallow glass baking dish.

"Gooooood girllll," I said, "show us what's in your mouth and then you can swallow it all down."

Alison opened her mouth which was now completely filled with cum and saliva, she wiggled her tongue around, pushed cum through her teeth and then tossed her head back, causing her luscious black hair to whip around in the lantern light, gulped and then hungrily licked her lips and swallowed again. She gasped for air through her mouth, happy to have the freedom to open her lips finally.

"Here Hannah, take this" I said, handing her the cum-filled syringe.

Hannah took the syringe and awaited my instruction and I crawled around Alison's back side and put my naked body up against hers.

I eagerly and seductively ran my hands all over her sweaty body, groping her thighs and her tits.

"I want you to fuck yourself with that giant cock until you cum" I whispered devilishly in Alison's ear, "I'll let Hannah fill you up as you're cumming for us."

With that Alison, leaned her head back onto my shoulder and began riding the giant cock. Moaning into my ear in pleasure with just a hint of pain from being filled fuller than she ever had been.

I groped her tits and pinched her nipples as she rode. The eroticism of the moment finally started making my flaccid cock swell again. I pushed my erection up against Alison's ass, I wanted her to know what she was doing to me.

Her moans began to get loud and she reached her arrested hands down and began rubbing her clit. I meanwhile had another idea. With one hand I held her neck to make sure she knew I was in control and with the other I reached down and began fumbling my index fingers between her ass cheeks, searching for her little starfish. Once I found it, I pushed my finger into her ass causing her to moan loudly and slam her eyes shut.

"Ughhhhh, ohhh mu goodddd -- Oh my god, I'mmmm cummminnnnggggg" Alison began to shriek.

"Do it, Hannah, fill her up!" I demanded.

Hannah began squeezing the full syringe, unleashing our combined sexual fluids causing the giant dragon dildo to erupt our fluids inside of Alison's creamy and stretched little cunt.

Alison dropped all of her weight onto the phallus, seemingly losing control of her muscles, all of her body weight collapsing back into me. Then she started convulsing these powerful little muscle spasms all over her body.

Her moaning ceased and her breathing seemed to along with it. Her porcelain skin instantly flushed red and I could see the veins in her forehead. Her eyes were slammed shut as if every muscle in her face was contracting at once. After just a second long enough to worry me for her safety, she gasped a huge breath of air in and then continued to release a loud guttural moan.

She was still collapsed against me like a rag doll, unable to work her muscles as she gasped for air. At this very moment I remembered by finger was still one knuckle deep in her tight little sphincter and I playfully began to wiggle it around and fuck her little hole with the tip of it. This sensation caused her eyes to burst open and she finally moved her knees and sat up off me a little.

"Oh, holy shit, holy shit!" Alison yelled between heavy breaths as she began to sit up. "FUCK I FEEL LIKE SUCH A DIRTY LITTLE SLUT!"

I looked at Hannah who looked more turned on and sexual than I'd ever seen her. My eyes darted to the syringe which was now completely empty and Hannah was still holding it as if unsure what to even do with herself.

"You are our dirty little slut!" I told Alison as I pressed my rock-hard cock up against her ass cheek and began to finger her asshole more aggressively.

"How's it feel being full of all of our cum?" I asked her.

"SO GOOD! Oh my god I feel so wet!"

"We aren't done with you, you little cum slut!" I told her as I plunged the entirety of my finger in her ass.

Alison moaned and began panting at having my finger in her ass, she tried to sit up a little but was clearly struggling.

I removed my finger from her ass and aggressively reached forward and grabbed her tit, pulling her against my chest.

"Sit up and unmount your friend down there" I commanded in her ear.

It felt like it took an eternity as Alison, still seemingly in the come down phase of an earth-shattering orgasm trying to activate her leg muscles and pick herself up off the giant dildo.

Still grabbing her chest with one hand I used the other to extremely slowly, apply pressure and gently rub her clit as the dragon cock exited her.

Just as the head began to exit her Alison began to pant in my ear at the sensation of having her clit touched. I knew if I went any faster it wouldn't be pleasurable for her as she surely must have been overly sensitive, and my instincts paid off because just as the dildo exited her, she began to climax again. At the same time Alison's eyes slammed shut for the second time in just a few minutes a huge amount of fluid gushed out of her, spraying all over her thighs, the dildo and then promptly filling the bottom of the baking dish below.

I very gently applied more pressure and slowed my movements on her clit and then moved to grope the rest of her body, helping try to bring her down from her second orgasm.

Using all the strength in my body, I grabbed Alison's nearly limp body and laid her down on her back on the pile of blankets and sleeping bags, and then collapsed directly on top of her.

I tried to look into her eyes, but she appeared to be in another world as she was coming down from such powerful, earth shattering orgasms.

"I know you think you're done but you're still my little cum slut" I said to her, just an inch from her face. I stroked her messy hair out of her face lovingly and tucked it behind her ear. Then, without using my hands at all, my rock-hard cock found her sopping wet, stretched out, entrance and I plunged myself into her with the weight of my hips.

Alison flinched and her eyes immediately rolled back in her head at the over-stimulus. I looked back at Hannah and I noticed Alison's petite little toes had curled as she wrapped her calves up and around my backside pulling me into her.

"Hannah give me the funnel" I ordered, straining my neck to look back at her while still on top of Alison.

Hannah readily obeyed, and at that moment I wasn't sure if Hannah was disgusted at how far this had gone or turned on beyond her wildest dreams or more probably some mix of both of those things because she was absolutely speechless.

She handed me the funnel and I immediately pushed the end into Alison's mouth.

"This is going to be the last reward for my little cum slut" I told her, "hold this still for us."

With that, I got up on my knees, still balls deep in Alison's sopping wet pussy.

"Hannah, grab the dish and bring it here" I ordered as I began to slowly thrust in and out of Alison, grabbing her thick hips as I did.

Hannah set the dragon cock aside and carefully picked up the dish and crawled over doing her best not to let any of the creamy, slick fluid drip out of the container as she did.

"Good girl now feed it to her," I said, motioning to the funnel.

Hannah froze. I think she was literally locked in place unsure of if this was going too far for anyone's enjoyment. At that moment though, Alison began eagerly moaning as if desperately encouraging the depravity of what was taking place.

I wrapped my hands up and around Alison's thighs and began rhythmically pumping myself into her. Alison's pert tits bounced and jiggled with each of my thrusts into her.

Everything about Alison was just a sexy mess. The backsides of her thighs, her ass, even her lower pelvic area were just purely soaked in fluid. Likely a mix of feminine ejaculate, my semen, some of her sweat. Her pussy was just sopping wet as I fucked it with ease.

Alison's legs were splayed up in the airand her cute little bubble toes near my face. I'm not a feet guy but the pure depravity of this situation caused me to reach out and suck her cute little big toe into my mouth.

Hannah, ever so slowly and without words began to hesitantly tilt the dish toward the funnel opening.

There was quite a lot of fluid at this point and it began to messily gush and fill the funnel. Alison struggled to keep the funnel balanced with it so full and some of the liquid was now splashing and landing in her hair and on her face.

Hannah continued the steady pour and finally cast the dish aside after flipping it upside down above the funnel to ensure every last drop made it out.

Alison was clearly working it down, gulp by gulp as the fluid drained from the funnel in glugs. When the last of it had disappeared from the funnel she spit the funnel from her mouth and gasped for air, her face sticky and splashed with cum she looked the most happy, wild and fulfilled as I'd ever seen another human being.

"Ohhh fuck! I've never cum so hard in my life! I didn't even know that was possible!" Alison exclaimed with glee!

As I could tell she'd had her fill, I gently exited her and somehow after cumming twice already that day I was as horny as I'd been all week and was so eager to please Hannah.

I knew Hannah needed something different than Alison did to have anything close to as powerful an orgasm. I immediately grabbed Hannah by the back of the neck and kissed her passionately as I would have kissed a girlfriend after resolving a near relationship ending quarrel.

I pushed her back onto the blanket and crawled on top of her like a long-lost lover. My throbbing and pre-lubed cock entered her with ease, and I felt the stark contrast of her textured and pleasure filled canal that I adored so much. I dropped my weight onto her and began thrusting, slowly but powerfully. I loved feeling her plump tits and rock-hard nipples against my chest.

She almost instantly wrapped her thick thighs up high around my waist and began gasping for breath as I rhythmically glided the swollen head of my cock up and down her g-spot.

The two of us lost ourselves in love making near instantaneously. It's hard to even tell how long it lasted, 5 minutes? 20 minutes? I don't know. Our flesh melted into one as I pumped away at her pussy. I must have made her cum half a dozen times, each time her sex gripped my cock and pulled me deeper into her.

Then, as my own orgasm was building, I felt a powerful one grip her. She, much like Alison, stopped breathing and was arrested by the powerful cascade forcing her eyes to slam shut. What was different though was the hot lake of fluid I felt bubbling her depths and as soon as I recognized it, she gushed hot cum all over my torso. It felt like it would never end, it just kept gushing and gushing, puddling beneath us, soaking our thighs. I could feel it dripping down my ball sack.

As soon as it was over, I exited her and dropped my head between her legs, lapping at her dripping wet pussy. Eager to taste all of her. I could have lived in that moment. Her scent was intoxicating, her moans were otherworldly, and the sweet taste of her nectar was heaven.

More so, the pleasure I gave her lapping at her thick labia and the raunchiness of it caused her to immediately cascade right into a second orgasm. She shot a little jet stream of fluid into my mouth which I thankfully swallowed and then immediately climbed back on top of her and thrust myself into her depth. This nearly instantly triggered my own powerful orgasm as I pulsed and deposited my seed into her.

As soon as it subsided, we made eye contact and the only thing Hannah could muster to say was "Holyyy shit -- What... I don't even..."

I pulled out and collapsed off to Hannah's side, only to immediately remember Alison who was kneeling, sitting on her heels in the corner of the tent. Still handcuffed and soiled with sweat and sexual fluid. She appeared to have been calmly watching the two of us and now she slowly crawled over on all fours.

She first went to Hannah and kissed her gently but passionately for a few seconds, then she crawled over to me and did the same. Her hazel eyes were stunning even in the dimly lit tent.

Alison lowered herself to Hannah's groin and began slowly eating her out. Hannah let loose some very subdued and soft moans. Enjoying the oral pleasure but clearly not trying to work herself up to an orgasm.

I watched and once again thoroughly enjoyed watching Alison indulge herself in tasting my cum. After just a few minutes, Alison sat up, smiled delicately at me and moved to take my sopping wet and sticky cock into her mouth.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the pleasure for a minute before looking over at Hannah who was smiling lovingly at me.

Alison let my now cleaned cock drop from her warm mouth and crawled up and laid next to Hannah.

No one spoke, there was quite literally nothing that could have been said. There wasn't a shred of doubt in the air that evening... really the whole weekend, we just shared, was the most intense and fulfilling sexual escapades any of us had ever experienced.

***

10 Years Later

It was near midnight; I was three glasses of whiskey into my lonely Friday evening in. Having just finalized my divorce less than three weeks ago I hadn't quite formed any new healthy social routines.

I wasn't living any type of depressed divorcee stereotype. I was in another state from the one I'd grown up, where I'd moved with my ex-wife for a career change a few years ago. My diet was healthy (despite the weekend whiskey habit), I was getting plenty of exercise and my career was going well. The divorce wasn't ugly, it was mutual. My ex-wife Rachel and I were civil with one another, we still respected one another, we just knew we couldn't go on in the way we had been the last 5 years.

Rachel and I, like so many couples married too soon because we felt that was the logical next step to take at our age. Among other things, we were not sexually compatible. She had quit giving me blowjobs entirely within a year of the wedding, something I openly resented her for because she refused to give me an explanation on why that part of our sexual relationship was over. We had very routinized, vanilla sex once every month or so.

The unhealthy part of my life was I didn't have any friends nearby in this new state and I didn't have the emotional energy to start dating just yet. My best friend had come to stay with me for a weekend after the divorce and now I was trying to take some time and decide what was next for me.

My phone lit up, something odd for this time of night. No one messaged me this late. It was an Instagram DM. From Hannah. My heart picked up ten beats per minute before I could even unlock my phone.

"Hey Spence, been a long time. I just wanted to give you my condolences on the divorce, as I'm sure you probably know I went through one about three years ago now. Hope you are hanging in there. It gets easier."

My spirits lifted instantly, I hadn't talked with Hannah since Rachel and I started dating... that must have been almost 7 years ago now! Just as I went to type a reply, my groin stirred at the thought of that weekend I shared with Hannah so long ago. I often thought of that weekend as I sadly masturbated during a nearly sexless marriage.

"Hey Hannah, it's actually really great to hear from you, thanks for the message. I'm actually doing okay, relieved all the paperwork is over and it's behind me now. How are you? Last I remember seeing on Facebook you had bought a bed & breakfast?! and just had a daughter less than a year ago right?"

She replied almost instantly.

"Yup, dad's not in the picture so it's just me and her and this bed & breakfast is perfect. I can run it and still take care of my daughter without having to find her daycare at all. It's actually a pretty great situation."

"Wow, congrats, I'm really happy for you!"

With that I clicked out of our DM and scrolled through her Instagram history. She didn't look like she'd aged at all. Still cute, bubbly, goofy and adorable. The majority of her photos were goofy faces or overly filtered, as much as it warmed my heart seeing her be happy and silly, I longed to see her real face.

She replied to my last message.

"You live out of state now, right?"

"Yup, moved her for a job but I'm thinking of visiting home soon. I don't have any friends out here and it gets a bit lonely."

I went back to her pictures and scrolled until I found one that wasn't too filtered or silly. She was on a dock near a lake somewhere, smiling in shorts and a blue striped V-neck top that showed off a fair bit of cleavage. Damn she was so uniquely beautiful. I couldn't help but think back to my memories of her unclothed.

1...456789