Fantasy Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, let's go." Reaching down and picking up Regina's bag he pulled his own towel out of the top of his bag, tucking it under his arm. Pulling the door open, he held the door while Regina stepped ahead. "This way," he said as she turned the wrong direction.

"Are you going to tell him?"

"Eventually. Probably when we get home," she said, as she stepped out of the hallway to the pool.

The shade had already begun to creep over the area between the pools and there was quite a crowd out. There had been ten to fifteen people as the largest crowd, but now there were easily fifty. Spread around the pool, some at the bar, most lying out in the afternoon. Also different than before, many of the women had taken their tops off.

Regina led the way, making her way to two lounges that were somewhat away from everyone else. Pulling her wrap off, she folded it several times before laying it on the ground beside the lounge. Looking around as she sat down she giggled. "It's funny, it almost seems strange wearing clothes after being naked all day."

"It does, doesn't it?" Steve agreed. "Just wait until you go swimming, then you'll really feel funny."

"It's so crowded compared to what it has been."

"Why's that?"

"There have never been more than fifteen or twenty people at a time when I've been here before."

"I'd say this is about average for this time of day. Most weekends, people are traveling, but weekdays can really get busy. I've seen this with every lounge chair filled and the pool full of people."

Looking around, counting how many had taken their tops off, she found that more than half the women had done so. Reaching behind herself, she unhooked her bikini top and took it off, dropping it onto the wrap beside her. Reaching into the bag, she found the sunscreen and took it out began applying lotion to herself. Once she'd done the front, she just handed the lotion to Steve, who had been unabashedly watching. Flipping the latches on the lounge, she laid it flat and then positioned herself face down on her spread out towel

"It was a lot more fun when you were naked," he whispered so only she could hear as he began smoothing the lotion onto her back. She wiggled her butt slightly in acknowledgement. Steve rested his hand momentarily and unnecessarily on her bottom as he transitioned to her legs where he ran the lotion well up between her thighs.

"I liked being naked with you," she whispered back as he finished putting lotion on her and returned to his chair. "I like having your hands on me."

"I liked it too."

"Can we come up with an excuse to do it again tomorrow?" Regina asked. Steve didn't answer immediately.

"I would like that too, but it can't be the same. I've got morning appointments, but I could be here about 1 and we could say we're going to the beach again."

"Joe probably won't want to go to the beach.... What about the next day?" Steve didn't answer, causing her to sit up, leaning on her elbows to look at him.

Steve looked back at her for the longest time before answering. "There won't be another day after tomorrow. I have a morning flight to Amsterdam."

Regina felt as if she'd been slapped. She knew that what she was doing wasn't going to last; she knew that at the end of the week that she would be packing up and leaving -- but how could he be leaving first? Unconsciously she'd already been trying to figure out how to arrange it so that Joe would go do something so that she could be alone with Steve, alone for another repeat of their afternoon. And now there was nothing, almost no chance for anything tomorrow. Now she'd have to come up with some excuse -- even if it meant telling Joe that he wasn't welcome to join them at the beach. Hopefully it wouldn't come to that, but she knew she couldn't walk away just yet -- she needed to have Steve between her legs at least once more.

"Would you like a drink?" Steve asked, after she had been lost in her own thoughts, her mind twisting and turning. She'd completely forgotten the bar in the pool.

Sitting up, she glanced around seeing that there were a couple of empty seats at the bar. "Sure," she said putting her hand out to Steve who pulled her up. She debated putting her top back on, but seeing another woman topless at the bar, she just stepped forward taking his hand. Sitting on the side of the pool and slipping into the water with Steve, she immediately became acutely aware of the unnecessary bikini bottoms between her legs. Maybe there is something to this nudist stuff, she thought. Ducking under to get her face and hair wet, she rapidly swam several meters underwater before coming back up. Steve caught her almost immediately, and they crawled and side stroked to the end of the pool where the bar was. Funny, she thought when the bartender delivered her a Long Island Iced Tea with an umbrella on top, this is another scene from my fantasy. She realized she hadn't been topless in her dreams, but she'd certainly been with her lover. Sliding her hand underwater onto his leg, she squeezed. She'd have liked to have caressed his cock, see if he was beginning to be horny again like she was, but she refrained.

"Hey baby!" She recognized Joe's voice behind her and turned, pulling her hand from Steve's leg as she did. Joe had just arrived, standing on the pool deck at the end of the bar wearing his swimsuit and carrying a towel. "Where's your stuff?"

"How was the trip?" she asked after she'd pointed out where the lounges and their things were.

Joe didn't answer until he'd dropped off his towel and jumped in to join them at the bar. He ordered a beer, and turned to them excitedly telling all about his day. "We're having fish for dinner tonight," he proclaimed, explaining that he'd caught several nice fish, and in return for giving them to the restaurant, they would eat for free tonight. "It's a great deal, I get to catch the fish and somebody else cleans and cooks them for us!" Joe didn't make any comment about her being topless, but she knew he'd noticed.

"It was a great beach" was all she'd said when he asked about their day, "I got a sarong, and we rented some Jet Ski's." She didn't mention that it had been a nude beach, or that they hadn't spent the entire day at the beach, or that she'd been thinking, just seconds before he walked up, about the man now sitting between her and her husband and how she would have liked to be back in bed with him.

After they finished their drinks they moved back near their things, but stayed in the pool, swimming and talking. Steve finally excused himself, saying he needed to make some phone calls, but told them he'd be glad to join them later for dinner.

"So tell me more about this beach," Joe queried of Regina as he was stripping off his swim trunks, getting ready to take a shower. "Where is it? Was it special? What was it called again?" Reaching into the shower, he started the water. "Did you go topless on the beach, too?" His hand in the water as he adjusted the temperature, he glanced at her -- a leer in his eye. "Take a shower with me?"

Regina had hoped to be able to take a shower first; although she'd been in the pool, she wanted to make sure she cleaned herself before she fucked Joe. She knew they would, Joe always got aroused when she was topless or he thought that someone might be able to see her naked body or ogle her. Glancing down now, she found him partially erect already. He obviously was getting into the shower first; this would give her a chance to keep him from approaching her before she'd had a chance to get rid of any trace of Steve's semen. "You can't hog the water," she answered, stripping off her bikini as he climbed in.

"So tell me more," Joe prodded.

Where to start? She thought. Best to just get it out there. "Did you know that Steve is a nudist?"

"What? No, of course not. How would I know that?"

"Well he is. His favorite beach is called "Orient Beach." He said it's world famous, but I've never heard of it, have you?"

"I think I have, it sounds familiar, but I don't know why."

"It's clear on the other side of the island. It's a nude beach." She explained how he'd mentioned the name and just assumed that she'd known what that meant. She told how she'd gone down to watch the parasail and when she'd turned around, discovered that Steve was nude. She gave him the whole story; eventually getting naked herself, buying the sarong, going out virtually naked on the Jet Ski's, even telling about their stop on the little island, skipping only that if they hadn't been interrupted by the other people on jet ski's that she would have given herself to Steve on the beach. She also didn't say that they'd made a beeline to the car and spent most of the afternoon in Steve's apartment. She would eventually; she just wasn't ready for that yet.

By the time she'd described everything, Joe was no longer half erect. Stepping up to her backside, he held his body against hers, his erection upright in the crack of her beautiful bottom. His hands wrapped around her, finding her breasts, tweaking her nipples. "Did you like it? Being naked on the beach?"

"It was kind of strange to begin with; it felt like everyone was looking at me, but then I realized they weren't and it was OK," she answered truthfully. She reached behind her and gripped Joe's cock. Definitely thinner than Steve's, popped unbidden into her mind. She'd been more afraid of him finding out she'd fucked Steve when she'd climbed into the shower; but now, Joes hands working magic on her, she found herself knowing that with the water pouring over them and her body responding to his caresses, it wasn't going to make any difference.

"What about Steve... tell me about him." She knew exactly what to say to feed Joe's fantasy, and did.

"Ummm. He's got a really nice cock. I think he might be a bit bigger than you, but it's hard to tell until he gets erect. Maybe it's just that he doesn't have any pubic hair -- he's completely shaved. And he's brown all over; he goes naked in the sun all the time." She could feel that Joe's cock in her hand was as hard as it ever got as she talked. His right hand had abandoned her breast, sliding down her belly towards her pussy.

"Would you like to fuck him?" Joe whispered into her ear. Regina felt a burst of heat in her pussy. So close," she thought, what if he'd asked me if I had fucked him? Would I tell him, right now?" Joe's finger found her clit, her body twitched in response.

"Yes," she whispered; the one answer to this little fantasy play that she'd never given before.

"Oh my God," Joe groaned, his hand coming back to displace hers, to guide himself between her legs toward her pussy. Bending forward and reaching between her legs she again took his cock, and pushing up, he slid into her pussy. "That's so fucking hot."

"His cock was never really very small," she teased, knowing he would love it. "It was pretty warm, so it really didn't shrink up, and looked like he was on the verge of an erection all day. I'll bet it's a really nice one too. So thick and brown. And it looked so naked and yummy without any hair; I bet it would be a nice one to suck. Would you like to see me sucking his cock?" With her eyes closed, she was imagining just how nice Steve's cock had felt in her mouth that afternoon, when she had sucked it.

With a grunt from behind, she felt Joe thrust into her once more and realized he was cumming. But at the same time, she felt him pull away, stepping back. She felt a warm spurt of cum on her bottom, instantly washed away by the running water, but it was Joe's hands slipping from her body that got her attention. She half felt and half heard Joe falling behind her, sitting hard, his back against the wall. Turning in panic, she found him clutching his chest, gasping for breath, his face red.

"Oh my God! Joe!" she said in a panic. Turning back she turned off the water, pushing the door open to get out. "I'll call for help." She turned and felt his hand weakly grip her ankle. Joe shook his head no. "No, you need help," she overrode, but he persisted.

"I'll be OK. You know how this works, I'll be OK." Relenting, she quit pulling away from his grasp.

"Are you sure? Oh honey, that was so stupid. I shouldn't have told you those things until we were in bed."

"It's ok," he patted her foot, "just give me a minute and I'll be ok." Sinking to the floor beside him, she reached out and pulled his head to her shoulder. She held him there, stroking his head, thinking about how close she'd just come to killing him.

"I don't know," he said quietly, his voice obviously stronger, "that might have just been worth it. That's the most I've been worked up in years." Suddenly she found herself laughing, acknowledging in her mind that what he said was correct. She had been on the verge of orgasm herself, the first time he had fucked her to orgasm in years. She hadn't reached it, but had no doubt that if he hadn't collapsed, she would have. A couple of minutes later he had recovered enough that she helped him stand, and this time without the sex play, they completed their shower.

~

"I need you to give me Jan and Lori's address or contact information," Steve said as they were waiting for their meals to come.

"What for? I don't have it with me, but I can give it to you tomorrow if that's OK?" Regina answered, realizing as she did that this would make it where she would have to see him the following day.

"I've got a little something for them," he said, leaning back and reaching into his pants pocket. He pulled out two small boxes, opened one and glanced into it before sliding it over to Regina. Glancing into the other, he set it aside and reached back into his pocket, pulling out a third. Double-checking that one, he also pushed it to Regina. Opening each in turn, she saw the earrings the two girls had each ogled in the jewelry store. With appreciative Oh's and Ahh's, she said she was sure Jan and Lori would really appreciate them.

"I'm hoping you will too," he said simply, pushing the third box to her. Wide eyed, she opened it to see "her" Sapphire earrings.

"Oh Steve, they're so gorgeous," she said, taking them from the box, showing them to Joe before removing her own and replacing them. "But why?"

"Because I can and because I want to. I've enjoyed what little time I had with you three ladies, it's just a thank you for what's been a really special time." Leaning over Regina pulled Steve to her, giving him a quick thank you kiss on the cheek. Under the table, she slipped her foot out of her shoe, running her bare foot over his. He smiled. "Actually I was hoping you would wear that blue dress again so I could see how they matched, but I know you'd look fabulous if you were wearing nothing but those."

What he said almost went by her but glancing up with just her eyes she realized he meant just exactly what he'd said. Perhaps tomorrow I will wear 'just' these for you -- right before I take you to bed again. "How do they look?" she asked, turning to Joe and pulling the hair away from her ear.

~

Regina had been with Joe for too many years to not know what his thoughts were. When he slipped his hand onto hers and gave it a squeeze at the dinner table, she understood perfectly that it wasn't just a loving hello, but that he was telling her that he was thinking about her and the naughty things he wanted to do later. What he didn't know was at that very moment, her naked left foot, shoe left under the table, had given up playing footsy with Steve and was sliding up his upper thighs where she was inserting it between his legs. The table was just slightly too large for her to get it up where she could feel his penis, but Steve definitely knew what she was thinking. The cock on her mind wasn't the one in her husband's pants beside her, but her lovers across from her.

Likewise, when they returned home and Joe suggested she could get ready for bed while he made them some drinks, she also knew what he was really saying was that she needed to have less clothes on. She wouldn't deny him, but she also knew she wouldn't necessarily be thinking just of him.

"So, what do you think," Joe asked Regina as he handed her the Pina Colada he'd just made, "will you go to the nude beach again?"

"I don't know, he didn't say anything except he'd pick me up at about one. Would you like it if we did?" Regina asked impishly before taking a sip and walking towards the door to the balcony. She'd changed as he'd suggested, putting on a semi-opaque flesh colored nightie. She knew Joe could see the straps of her white thong when the lights shown through just right and, following behind her like he was, she knew his eyes were on her ass. "Turn the light out, will you?" she asked him as she pulled the screen door to the balcony open. He did as she asked, following along moments later.

The lights from the pool caused the walls of the building to shimmer in a blue iridescence, reflected white lights from around it causing splotches only on the ground floors. With the lights from below their balcony only, they were practically in the dark, the diffused blue light reflected from the walls of the building providing enough to see a little. As their eyes adjusted to the dark it would seem lighter and brighter, but for now they themselves were almost blind.

Joe didn't answer Regina's question; he knew that she knew it excited him to think of her with another man. "Would you really like to fuck him?" Joe wasn't sure what it was about that thought that excited him so much, but it did. When he got her to talk about what she'd do with him, it was that much better; the thought of actually seeing her do it could send him through the roof.

"I said I would," she answered sitting down on the patio love seat. Joe sat beside her; Regina leaned back into his shoulder. Putting his arm around her shoulder he dropped his hand down to her breast, cupping it in his hand, feeling her nipple harden as his palm circled gently in circles. Knowing exactly what Joe wanted to hear, she began describing what would happen.

"He has a really nice body; I like the way he works out. Did I tell you that he shaves? His cock and balls were naked, and so smooth. If we'd been alone on the beach something would have happened today," she said truthfully, just not saying that it almost had. "We would go back to his place; I'd bet we wouldn't even make it to the bedroom. If he didn't attack me as soon as we got in the door, I'd probably attack him. I'd wear my sarong so I was naked underneath and could get undressed fast." Reaching over, Regina ran her hand onto Joe's crotch, finding him rock hard.

"I like the way you get so excited when I talk about what we'd do." What we did do, she corrected in her thoughts. "I know he'll get good and hard too, just right for sucking. You'd like that, wouldn't you, if I sucked him? I'd get down on my knees and take him in my mouth. I'd make love to his cock, make him sit back and watch as I suck him." Joe reached across with his other hand to fondle Regina's near breast, pulling back and slipping his hand through her armhole onto her bare flesh. Regina closed her eyes momentarily, enjoying the tingling sensations from her nipples and then sat up. He removed his hands as she did, wondering what was wrong, but was rewarded by her raising her bottom from the chair and pulling the nightie up and over her head.

"God baby, you're so sexy."

"I know. And you love it when I'm almost naked outdoors, where someone could see me. Did you like it when you found me topless at the pool?"

"Oh fuck yes."

"I knew you would. I think Steve did too. I know he says nudity is nothing, but it didn't keep him from looking at me all day. I saw him checking out my tits, just like you do. I bet he'd like to suck on them." As soon as she'd sat back down, clad only in her white thong panty that practically glowed blue from the reflected light, Joe's hands had gone right back to her body. Now caressing everywhere, his hands slid around the edge of her pussy, his fingers finding the edge of her thong, lifting and insinuating them between her skin and the cloth.