Fantasy Machine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Jerry. He straddled her chest and shoved his dick in between the two soft pillows that were her tits. Squeezing her breasts together with his hands, he wrapped his penis in the warm, smooth folds of her flesh. Someone poured a generous quantity of lube all over her chest, making her tits impossibly slippery and Jerry began to moan as he slowly fucked her tits. He had the largest cock of the four and Emily's field of view was dominated by the angry purple head emerging from her twin globes and slide over her chin. She tilted her head forward to take his head into her mouth and suckle him as best she could. Then she felt someone between her legs.

Someone had buried his face in her over stimulated crotch and was licking her in a slow, languid fashion. "It must be Bill" she thought. Only he would know to edge her at a time like this, taking his time to build her up slowly. After a series of mind-blowing orgasms, she would have considered herself spent, but he could always coax one more out of her with his dexterous tongue. It felt like too much at times, and she writhed under his oral assault, but she was pinned by the weight of Jerry, who was becoming increasingly excited. More of his cock was entering her mouth with each stroke and she could feel the pulsations that signaled that she would have a mouthful of cum soon.

Jerry's cock swelled to fill her entire mouth and then she could taste the salty, musky sperm that began to spurt into her. She tried to swallow and breath at the same time, but then the man between her legs started to suckle her clit and she saw stars. Her back arched, nearly bucking Jerry off her, his cock slipping from her mouth and spraying cum everywhere. Cum spilled down the sides of her mouth, coating her face, as she screamed in bestial pleasure. Her legs clamped together, trapping a man's head in a viselike grip, while he continued to lap and suck. Finally, the man stopped and Jerry rolled over to lay beside her. She stayed where she was, panting with exhaustion, shiny with the various fluids that covered her. The room went out of focus and a warm blanket of satisfaction enshrouded her in a coma of post-coital bliss.

She opened her eyes as she sensed the movement of the men around her. They were moving around, gathering their clothes and looking down at her with rueful smiles. She made an attempt to stand and found herself unable, limbs weak and shaky. Her husband bent down, which she at first took as an attempt to help her up, but, instead, he lay a hand firmly on her chest to keep her in place.

"No. Don't get up. You're going to want to rest and conserve your strength."

"What do you mean?" Lost in a daze, parts of her body still remembering the many cocks that had just been in her, she was baffled at his statement.

"We all had fun, really, but, well, you had to figure that the wives would find out eventually." With that statement, Bill stood and walked away.

Her mind still abuzz in an orgasmic cloud, she struggled to turn and look for her friends. The chairs that they had once inhabited, each squirming in their own private ecstasy, were now empty. There was a sudden pang of guilt. Had they witnessed her erotic betrayal? Had they seen her lewd and shameless pleasure at the hands, not to mention cocks and mouths, of all their husbands? Adrenaline brought a surge of strength to her worn and freshly fucked body and she sat up frantically. She began to look around, when a familiar sounding "Ahem!" got her attention.

Whirling around in the direction of the voice, she saw her three friends standing as a group a few feet away. They looked glorious in this moment. All of them naked, skin glistening with sweat and cheeks rosy from their own fantasies. They were struggling to buckle some devices on to themselves, but Emily couldn't tell what they were, until they all turned to face her. As they began to approach and surround her, she saw the huge cocks that hung between their legs, possibly the largest strap-ons that she had ever seen. Her eyes widened in both lust and fear.

"So, you get off by fucking our husbands, huh?" It was Lisa who spoke, with a look that sparkled with pure mischief.

"I don't think you're quite done, you little slut!" Jessica held up the huge, silicone appendage with both of her hand, the device looking like a third leg.

"If you're going to fuck our men, behind our backs, perhaps we need some time with you, as well." Patty was the first to reach her and she knelt down, grabbed Emily by the hair, holding her in place. Bringing her face down, she locked her lips to Emily's and pushed her tongue into her mouth in a passionate kiss.

Then they were all around her. Emily could feel yet another release building up as the women who she had only known as friends, were about to become intimately acquainted with her. Then her thoughts stopped once again as her body surrendered to the flood of sensations and animal passions that swept her up in an irresistible tide.

Epilogue

"Will she be alright, doctor?"

The three women stood, wringing their hands and watching as Emily was rolled out of the room on a gurney. They had strapped her down to prevent her from falling off, due to her continued writhing and twitching. A thin sheen of sweat covered her, as she panted and moaned, eyes closed and face locked in a look of pure bliss.

"Oh, she'll be fine." The man in the white lab coat sounded confident in his prediction, but the concern on his face mirrored that of the three women. "Rarely, the part of the mind that forms our fantasies gets caught in a loop, continuing the fantasy even when the subject is unhooked from the machine. It doesn't happen often and it always wears off and the person is right as rain."

"So, you've seen this before? How long does it last?" Lisa was dubious of the man's words. "Yes. It's rare, but over the years, it's happened about four or five times. It never lasts more than twenty-four hours."

"Twenty-four hours?" The exclamation came from Jessica, but they were all thinking it. Each was still dazed from what they had experienced, and they felt their nipples harden and their pussies begin to swell anew at the memory of their respective fantasies. The thought of an unrelenting twenty-four hours of such treatment was simultaneously exciting and terrifying. "So, what happens to her? Can you help her?"

"Oh, of course. We'll keep her restrained so that she doesn't hurt herself, and we'll sedate her to make sure her body isn't overtaxed by the experience. And we do have ... other things we can try." Unconsciously, the doctor's hand went to his crotch and rubbed a growing bulge there.

The women looked at each other nervous and uncertain as to what to do for their friend, but each knowing that they would be back, as soon as they could, to relive another fantasy.

The End