All Comments on 'Fantasy Man Ch. 07'

by angelicsounds

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
really great

this is a really great story and i can't wait for the other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Beautiful!

That was erotic and hot and romantic and sinfully sexy, all rolled into one fabulous chapter. Thank you!!! I can't wait to read the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ooooooh honneee....

That was so romantic and hot. Cant wait for the next chapter!

grapowgrapowover 17 years ago
Fantastic!!!!

I have to tell you - I don't normally read 'love stories' but this one is so much more than that. I love the way you write, everything in just the right place and put there with (it seems) loads of feeling, as if you had it happen to you. Congratulations on this story, finished or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful...made me cry

This was just great. You are very talented. I hope that your major is english and that you keep on writing. I really enjoyed this story and you should try to get it published. Top Rate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent Squared Squared!!!!!

Im going crazy waiting for the next chapter of this story!!! I can really feel the heat between the two characters and u r an extremely superb writer. More!...Give me more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good gosh don't leave a sista hanging

Come on where is the rest of this story. I want to know what zach is packing and if he could break bricks with it,lol.

This is a great story it just needs more sex. Because sex is good especially when the two doing it love each other.

callmewbcallmewbover 15 years ago
breathe...breathe...whew!

And I thought the dream was hot! In this story you have captured in words the true essence of love and passion. I would write more, but I can't wait to continue the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous