All Comments on 'Fantasy Pt. 07: Alice's Story'

by H. Jekyll

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Jaydean409Jaydean4099 months ago

Love it!! He needs to let Sherrie beat her while he and Paul watch!!!

greenday0418greenday04189 months ago

Part 8, hurry, submit it.

Rocky62Rocky629 months ago

Bondage that slut and make her talk, she’ll only fully respect his dominance from now on. Her weakness is exposed

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

👍Like the way you are going with this

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Same cuckshit different day

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I don't know if we can believe Alice, but if she's being truthful, at least she wasn't aware that Richard was taunting/humiliating Henry throughout their affair. Yet it was still far too easy for her to forsake him. I get that she had submissive desires, but why not try to explore them WITH her husband? Maybe he couldn't or wouldn't do it, but give him a chance! I never understand women or men who deeply want something in their sex lives or lives in general and just turn to someone else. Never even trying to see if their partner would be interested/willing. Sure, they may be embarassed or think their spouse will not go for it, but isn't that better than cheating?! Anyway, looking forward to your next installment. Really hoping you won't allow Richard to win.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So, the dumb cunt believes a serial liar like Richard over her husband of 10 yeaes? Kick the wheezing slut to the curb. She probably has HIV or full blown AIDS from being passed around anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

All in, looking forward to 8

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The countdown of the readers evaluation is getting lower and lower, now at a mere 2.8*. A normal outcome for almost all of the fetish (or out-of-place) tales published in this LW category.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Still waiting.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle8 months ago

This is just bullshit.

She blames Richard for everything when she was the one who left. She doesn’t take responsibility for anything she did and blames her husband for not loving her enough to win her back and when he says he tried, she doesn’t believe him.

But who did she go to when she had nowhere else to go? Her loser, violent, hateful husband.

And you still haven’t dealt with his attempted murder yet. He tried to kill her and you gloss over it.

Frankly, you should just shut this bullshit down because you have no idea where you’re going with it and even less of an idea of how to make it work.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A kind of tale that obviously is not much appreciated from the LW readers: 2.7* is a really low evaluation. Better change the category, or the plot.

mazk1098mazk10988 months ago

So, with her confession, bitch beats every world record in stupidility.

des911des9118 months ago

The use of a narrator's voice works well - takes a little getting used to but is effective. The confession is proceeding slowly. We're getting a better view of how Alice "fell" but it could be more focused.

Still enjoying it and wondering how it ends.

Misterpink1966Misterpink19668 months ago

It’s interesting the way you are telling the story, good job

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not bad. Could be alot better. The gaps in character development make it a bit difficult to relate to.

Realistically , someone as old and educated as Alice would not have made her choices. I would understand if she was a bit younger and had nothing going on collegiate and career wise. That isn't the case with Alice though is it?

If Alice was constantly under the inhibition of drugs or if she was blackmailed initially then forced to continue being slut, then perhaps that would be more believable.

The sudden decision for Alice to give up her entire life ; job, house, marriage, all for the sake of a few orgasms isn't remotely digestible mentally.

Perhaps if it was only her marriage, it would be easier to imagine.

But her job, house, and equity. ?? I've never known a woman to choose sex over money.

Sure it's fantasy and that means its more fiction than average fiction,

but the premise of the plot needs reviewing.

Overall, some parts are orginal and the writing isn't terrible.

DentalFlossTycoonDentalFlossTycoon5 months ago

This is a fucking great story. I love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It's the writing that I enjoy the topic is really not my cuppa tea! What a strange bunch we are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userH. Jekyll@H. Jekyll
I'm just a guy who loves sex and loves words. I like stroke stories well enough, but I don't often write them and frankly I think that sex can be the curse of sex stories. I write about what sex means to people, how it hurts and heals them, how they are driven by it, how it dr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES