Fantasy Sexfight: Harpy vs Tribal

Story Info
A CYOA sexfight between a tribal and a harpy.
2.3k words
3.67
1.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reading guide: (brackets) mean branching. An ending is from the COMBATANT VICTORY X note to the next branching.

The Combatants

The Harpy

The Harpy is an inhabitant of the Wildwoods. Her species has lost their hands, getting wings in exchange. She has prehensile talons on her legs in place of her feet. Most harpies, this one included, tip their talons with Luststone, a strange material that does not cause injuries, instead making the affected area much more sensitive, in addition to causing pleasure. Her legs are strong, making her good at fucking and thighjobs. Their wings allow them to flee from encounters they don't wish to participate in unless their opponent is already grappling with them or has other means of forcing them down to the ground. In addition, their wings are coated in aphrodisiacs.

The back of her neck is sensitive, as are her armpits and navel. While harpies can grapple others with their wings, they cannot effectively break grapples from others, since they lack hands.

The Tribal

The Tribal is strong and fast and uses weapons made of Luststone. He also often coats his weapons in various aphrodisiacs, paralytics, and other chemicals. He knows the woods well and has prepared several rope traps and pitfalls to catch unwary intruders. He also excels at reading people's reactions to what he is doing to them, easily identifying weak spots.

The Tribal relies on the above-stated means of defeating mates due to his lack of any other qualities desirable in his tribe. His penis is average and his sexual technique is abysmal. To top things off, his over-eagerness leads him to impulsive decisions.

_____

The Story:

The Tribal was stalking through his hunting grounds when he encountered the Harpy. Their eyes locked, each knowing both of them intended to have some fun with the other in their way, regardless of what the other wanted.

The Harpy dropped from the branch, her wings allowing her to glide, and swiftly approached the Tribal with the intent to savage him with her Luststone claws. The Tribal could see this and drew an arrow coated in a paralytic. His shot hit the Harpy in one of her wings, causing a rough landing, but not preventing from her legs striking out and hitting the Tribal in the chest.

The two opponents scrambled to their feet. Seeing how close the Harpy ended up, the Tribal dropped the bow and took his spear from his back. The two circled each other, probing strikes easily dodged and deflected, neither willing to commit to anything more, until the Tribal, desperately wanting to fuck the Harpy, broke the stalemate and committed to an attack. He landed a blow on the Harpy's breasts but received a flurry of strikes to his crotch in return.

It was then the Harpy spoke. "Oh? Overeager, are we? If you want to feel my pussy milking you so badly, just drop your weapons, and let me take care of all that pent-up lust."

"You yield. I'll let you feel pleasure the likes of which you've never felt." The Tribal shot back.

The next one to act was the Harpy, seeing as the Tribal, made even more lustful by the blows she landed on him, focused on her swaying chest too much to react to her kicks in time. Rather than just scratching him, the Harpy put force into the blows, letting the kicks knock the tribal over.

Before he could get up, the Harpy leap up to him and started riding him. The Tribal, too horny to try and force her off, attempted to control her tempo by grabbing her hips and the sting up into her. It didn't seem to have much effect, only leading to the Harpy taking his resistance as a challenge and increasing the tempo.

"Feels good~, doesn't it?" The Harpy cooed at the Tribal. "Do you want to cum? Do you want to be mine?" She teased him as she rode him even faster. "Don't worry. I'll treat you well~." She leaned forward and wrapped her wings around his back, pulling him into a sitting position and wrapping him in her warm and aphrodisiac-filled wings, and pulling his head into her breasts. "You're mine. Just accept it."

The Tribal hadn't stood a chance. The Harpy grinned, enjoying his moans against her chest, as he came in her.

"Oh my~. Looks like I win~." The Harpy boasted in a sing-song tone. "Now just stay there, baby, and let me milk you."

BRANCHING 1: Does the Tribal give in?

(If the Tribal gives in...)

HARPY VICTORY A

The Tribal's hands reached for the Harpy's chest, partly out of a desire to make her his, partly out of blind lust. He kept thrusting, and, for a moment, thought he was turning things around when the Harpy stopped slamming against him, but then she started squeezing. The sensation was overwhelming, and he quickly came again, slumping against the Harpy. The Harpy continued squeezing him, milking a third orgasm out of him and causing him to fall unconscious, and then more, drawing one more orgasm from him, before his cock went limp, forcing her to leave his unconscious body behind and look for other prey, still a little unsatisfied.

(If the Tribal does not give in...)

The post-nut clarity hit like a bear. Here he was, stuck in a Harpy's embrace, and he was thinking of trying to outfuck her? Madness. While he couldn't wind up for a punch to force her back due to being wrapped in her wings, he could do other things. For example, he could tickle her.

As the Harpy was celebrating her victory and letting loose her instincts, she felt him start tickling her armpits. Squawking in outrage, she unwrapped herself from him and tried to lift off, only to find that he moved one hand to her hips, forcing her to stay impaled on his dick, his hand tickling her and teasing her weak spot.

The sudden transition from being on top to being trapped and having her weak spot targeted, combined with the pleasure she inflicted upon herself when riding him, overwhelmed her.

BRANCHING 2: Does the Harpy submit?

(If the Harpy submits...)

TRIBAL VICTORY A

The Tribal didn't let up his assault, leaning over the Harpy and pushing her to the ground.

He pounded into her, using his weight to pin her down and allow him to use his other hand to grope her chest. Leaning into her, he enjoyed her squawks and coos of pleasure as he teased her armpits, her nipples, the back of her neck, and her navel.

The Harpy gave in. While the Tribal was a lousy fuck, his fingers worked magic on her body. He made her orgasm again, and the Harpy didn't fight it this time.

The Tribal enjoyed himself. Having such beauty at his mercy aroused him, and she was still squeezing him dry.

She came a third time, and this time, he came with her. He slumped against her, and she embraced him as they lay there together.

(If the Harpy doesn't submit...)

The Harpy screamed in pleasure as the Tribal attacked her weak point. Not willing to submit to him, she kicked out against him, forcing him back and making space for herself.

"I told you I would make you feel better than you could have imagined, didn't I?" The Tribal taunted.

"You were in heavenly bliss when I milked you. Are you sure you don't want to submit to me, boy?" The Harpy shot back, still panting.

The two considered each other for a moment. They started circling each other until the Tribal stopped and the Harpy lunged.

BRANCHING 3: Does the Tribal have a plan?

(If the Tribal didn't have a plan...)

HARPY VICTORY B

The Harpy's lunge forced the Tribal onto the ground. Before he could do anything, the Harpy pinned him to the ground with her weight. He looked up into her confident eyes, gave her a cocky smile back, then gasped when she tucked his dick between her breasts and pushed them together with her wings to give him a titjob.

The Tribal wasn't ready for this attack. The Harpy's titjob felt divine, and she had a cute, lovely smile as she worked him over, her eyes radiating desire and affection.

"I thought you were but a young chick, looking for someone to claim... but your hands are delightful and you are strong. I would be willing to have you as my mate." The Harpy said. "Now don't get cocky. YOU would be MINE, not the other way around. You're not that good. But if you have any sense at all, you will accept."

The Tribal was about to say something in reply, but the Harpy chose that moment to lick the tip of his cock, which was protruding from her breasts. The Tribal's words turned into a moan, which encouraged the Harpy to envelop his tip in her cute mouth, her tongue still licking it. The Tribal couldn't endure this new attack and surrendered to the oncoming orgasm.

The Harpy raised her head, licking her lips. "Do you agree to be mine?" She asked. "Or do I have to convince you further?"

The Tribal was left with no choice. He nodded.

The Harpy rose, grinning, and grasped his shoulders with her claws, lifting him and flying toward her nest. The Tribal offered no resistance. He had hoped to be the one in charge, but he had scored a mate. Besides, there were worse fates to be met in the Wildwoods.

(If the Tribal did have a plan...)

Seeing the Harpy's lunge, the Tribal stepped to the side. The Harpy landed, but before she could right herself, the snare she landed in yanked her up, leaving her hanging from a tree, one leg bound.

"Seems like I'm the one in control now." The Tribal chuckled and walked around her, approaching her from behind.

"You... You bastard!" The Harpy yelled, clearly angry. "Are you truly so dishonorable? To use traps like this?"

"You're just squealing because you can't compete." The Tribal dismissed her complaints and used one hand to tickle her armpit and the other to grope her breast. "Now you're mine."

BRANCHING 4: Can the Harpy free herself?

(If the Harpy can't free herself...)

TRIBAL VICTORY B

The Harpy struggled, trying to free herself from the accursed trap and to prevent his hands from reaching any sensitive spots. She succeeded at neither.

The Tribal knew better than to try to fuck her now and used his fingers to make her squawk and moan and drip, never letting up or giving her a chance to counterattack.

Finally, after he decided he defeated her, noting her vacant gaze and limp limbs, he cut her down and walked away, leaving her lying in a heap on the forest floor.

(If the Harpy manages to free herself...)

The Harpy squealed and moaned and thrashed, both as a result of the Tribal's ministrations and her attempts to escape.

Eventually, she managed to sever the rope holding her up with her other claw. She fell to the ground in a heap, murder in her eyes, and the Tribal had to make a decision.

BRANCHING 5: Does the Tribal try to make distance, or does he commit and try to pin her down while she is on the ground?

(If the Tribal tries to make distance...)

HARPY VICTORY C

The Tribal retreated as the Harpy stood up. He had lost both his spear and his bow during the battle, but he still had a luststone dagger. It would have to be enough.

It wasn't enough. The Harpy leaped, a flying kick that, thanks to her wings, was actually flying. The impact threw him to the ground, and before he could get up, he felt her claw on his chest.

"I was going to claim you as my mate before you showed what you were truly like. I know now, though. And I know scum like you don't deserve anything more than to tremble beneath me."

As she spoke, the Harpy brought her other claw to the Tribal's crotch. The tips of her talons dug into the base of the Tribal's cock, pleasurable due to the luststone, but also a chilling reminder of what she could have done to him if she wanted to.

The Harpy then used her claw to give the Tribal a footjob. Her claw was not soft, which, in combination with how rough she was being, made the footjob cause both pleasure and discomfort.

The Tribal tried to reach for his dagger, but the Harpy simply stepped off of his chest and onto his arm, pinning it to the ground.

The Tribal eventually orgasmed, but the Harpy didn't let up, pleasuring him until he passed out and his dick went limp, at which point she flew away, leaving the Tribal to lay there, spent.

(If the Tribal tries to pin her to the ground...)

TRIBAL VICTORY C

Before the Harpy could get up, the Tribal lunged at her. Suddenly pinned under his weight and having landed face down, the Harpy found herself in a precarious situation. The Tribal used the Harpy's helplessness to finger her pussy and massage her thick thighs, enjoying their softness. He also put his mouth to good use, kissing and licking the back of the Harpy's neck.

The Harpy tried to free herself, but the Tribal was too heavy for her to shake him off, especially with the constant distraction of the Tribal's attacks.

He drove her to orgasm, once, twice, three times. Then, when the pleasure made her too weak to resist, he rolled the Harpy over, drew his luststone dagger, and used it as a dildo in order to make her extremely sensitive to penetration.

Then he fucked her, delighting in the fact that his cock drew cries of ecstasy from such a sexually powerful woman. He came together with her, satisfied, gave her chest a few squeezes, and stood up and left, leaving her panting, fucked silly form on the forest floor.