Fantasy Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our treatment includes about 18 hours of the most intense pain you can imagine and gives us extreme sexual pleasure. We start with paddling, applying tazers, and ripping a nipple ring out. At one point one of us will scream, "Kill the fucking cunt" and, while he is tied down, we wrap cellophane wrapping around his head. He thinks he is going to die. We remove the cellophane within thirty seconds after he passes out. Finally, and the best part, we jab electrodes into his testes and apply voltage—5 minutes on and 10 minutes off—for twelve hours. There may be no greater pain. Afterwards, they gladly will beg us to turn them in a woman.

We go way be beyond terror. The extended torture affects the brain—somehow turning off the no go decision capability to commands. When you return, your cunt slave will show extreme gratitude to be allowed to obey any of your commands.

God Almighty! I never realized such psycho, sadistic, bastards existed. Chris, what kind of a sadistic monster are you. Obviously, I never knew you. I could not have imagined that you could approve that kind of torture and abuse to an insect—not even a vegetable. Let alone a human. Chris do you and those brutes really believe a video would offer you any protection. I would think you would know that torture and mutilation are both felonies. I know enough law to realize that a judge wouldn't allow the defense to introduce the videos as evidence because they wouldn't show everything that happened and especially what happened prior. Chris your involvement is conspiracy to commit the crimes. You would likely go to prison.

First, I am calling a detective agency to install miniature cameras with motion activated transmitters in the family room and master bedroom. For the next thirty days, I want recordings of any sexual activity. Then, tomorrow morning, I am out of here. I will buy two bus tickets to different locations. I will purchase one ticket disguised as a woman. The other ticked, purchased as myself, will throw off any attempt to find me. Just in case, I will get off prior to the final destination and purchase other bus tickets as I travel in a zigzag direction to Norman, Oklahoma. Then I will rent a room and get a job as a day laborer. I realize that I am not being completely rational to run; but, I can't help it. I feel so terrorized by Chris.

I will sell my car. It is easily worth $20,000 but I can wholesale to a dealer for $16,000. $4,000 to pay off the credit cards. $5,000 cash for myself. $5,000 or $6,000 to the detective agency and the balance will pay the attorney to draw up and deliver the papers.

Donald removed the nipple rings and went to the emergency clinic. He received a blood test for venereal disease and aids. It would come back negative but he was advised to test again for aids in a month. The doctor gave Donald antibodies as a precaution against venereal disease and infection. His rectum, although enlarged, was not permanently damaged and would quickly return to normal size. The opening for the nipple rings would close on their own or could be closed immediately by a surgeon.

The next day at 10:00 am. Chris received the documents with the following letter:

Chris,

How could you? Master/slave sex games have rules. It is suppose to be limited to kinky sex—not physical harm. I thought the nipple rings were pushing the limit but what you planed last time at Pat's was way over the line with the so called safeword, "Nigger". I read the description on Mistress Joyce website smjoyce-dom.org. It took me a while to find the password 'jewel' and download the file 'Safeword Nigger,' that you followed it to the letter. Thank God, I had enough sense to take the abuse and not to use the safeword with those five black ex-convicts. Otherwise, I would have been castrated.

Now your approval of the treatment by these two homos as described in Beautification.pdf , page 112-collection, page 134-plastic, and pages 186 - 191-treatment, is so brutal I would think you would find it unacceptable for a vegetable—let alone your husband. You have crossed the line and left it so far behind you are not from the same planet. Not even Zelda was anywhere near that extreme. I thought I knew you. Obviously, I do not. Whatever is causing such intense feelings and causing you to hate me, I highly recommend that you at least talk to a psychiatrist.

I have resigned from my job and I am disappearing. Except for my laptop computer, some clothes and a few other personal items, you get the house and all furnishings. Also, you get your car, the bank accounts and my final employment check. I have sold my car to pay the attorney to draw up the documents and to pay off the credit cards and I kept the remainder. I have canceled the credit cards. If you wish, you can get others in your own name.

Enclosed you will find limited power of attorney, quick claim deed, and papers for a quick uncontested divorce.

Have a nice life.

Donald

After reading and rereading the letter, and examining the documents, Chris thought, "That stupid shit. What the hell is he accusing me of? I haven't done a damn thing he didn't agree too. The very idea he would suggest I need a psychiatrist. Well good riddance. I am making out like a bandit. Now I am free to marry me a real man. I don't know what I married that wimp for anyway."

Chris went to talk to her supervisor—an attractive divorcee two years her senior. "Sue, I am going to want the rest of the day off. That fool, Donald, has given me papers so I can file for an uncontested divorce and is leaving me everything."

"And you are just going to let him go?"

"Hell yes! I was thinking of filing for divorce anyway and I never expected to make out this well. I can certainly do a lot better than him."

"Chris, I like you and consider you to be a good friend. So, do you want me to tell you what you want to hear or do you want the truth?"

"The truth, of course."

"See Sophia over there! She is nineteen and very pretty. How are you going to compete with her?"

"Why easy! She is just a receptionist. I make twice what she does. Plus the house, car and bank accounts that Donald is leaving me with is worth over $200,000."

"Chris, it is not her money the men are after."

"Well men much better looking than Donald are flirting with me all the time."

"Chris, in you, I see myself two years ago when I was divorced. My husband left me with a quarter of a million and I thought I had it made. Let me tell you the cold hard facts. Go to any construction site. Compared to Donald, the men working there that are in their twenties look really good. Nice tans, well built and more muscular. Then look at the ones in their late thirties and early forties. Those are the same young men after twenty years. There is not a one you would give a second look at. Now look at Steve, our group manager. He is about forty and better looking than the fortyish construction workers. Plus he makes $150,000 and they are lucky if they make $30,000. "So do you want a good looking construction worker that just makes a living and boring outside of bed or would you prefer some geek with a high income that you can have an intelligent conversation with?"

"What I have in mind is college graduate that was an athlete in college."

"Honey, maybe in your wildest fantasies. Now I know, if they meet you, they will flirt a little and tell you how pretty and sexy you are. But they are just being gracious. They might not even fuck you. They won't call you and, if you call them, they make excuses. I know! I've tried. However, they will fuck Sophia or some other pretty nineteen to twenty year old."

"Men have told me they prefer a more experienced woman to some teenager," Chris replied.

"Chris, you really are naïve. They were just being nice. The truth of the matter, if they were legal and if society didn't strongly disapprove, eleven out of ten men would choose some sixteen year old. Let me ask—can you do the splits? Because, I bet Sophia can."

"Well, I could too when I was in college."

"Yes!! When was the last time you wore a size 2 dress? That's Sophia's size."

"When I was twenty, I think."

"Right!! Your boobs are about the same size as Sophia's. Can you go braless without them sagging a little? I have seen Sophia do it."

"Well, I wouldn't."

"Naturally! One other thing. Do you ever apply makeup to cover a few lines? The only makeup Sophia applies is for coloring. Ask Sophia to go with you to some singles club for drinks and dancing. Let me tell you what will happen. I know I have been there. Until Sophia is on the dance floor you won't be asked or you will get her castoffs. Most of the time she will be dancing and you will be sipping a drink unless you accept dances from men you really don't want to meet. And some of the men that Sophia turns down will look good to you.

"Chris, when we were twenty we could throw rocks at men and they would still come back. If I had wanted, I could have gotten more proposals than I could shake a stick at. And I didn't have to put out. Now if I don't put out, the men won't come back. And, if I do, they don't hang around long. I can get plenty of one night stands. But that gets old. Since I have been divorced, I have had two relationships that lasted more than a couple of months with men I wanted to marry. Both men ended up marrying some twenty year old. Tell me! Just what is it you don't like about Donald?"

"Well he is not too strong and likes kinky sex. I want a man more muscular—perhaps 6'2" and 180 lbs. Also, he is such a wimp. He lets me boss him around."

"Is that it? Would you prefer someone that hit you?"

"No! Of course not."

"Chris, you really are me, two years ago. However, I have had two years to think about it. We women are stupid. We want a man we can't control and immediately set out to control him. Then when we succeed, we don't want him any longer. The truth is that when you get close to thirty, it's tough out there. I can marry some young construction worker that makes less than half my salary or someone about forty. However, what I want is someone about like Donald. There is a saying that has a lot of truth. Girls that are twenty sell it. When they are thirty, they give it away and when they are forty, they buy it. Well, I am thirty-four and I give it away. I don't want to be single at forty and have to buy it.

"Chris, I think you would be foolish, but if you really don't want Donald, would you send him my way and let me have a chance with him before he discovers all those twenty years olds that are available. Because I would marry Donald in a heartbeat.

"Chris, I know you remember how it was it when you were twenty and you don't see how eight years could make much difference. I know that you probably need to find out for yourself. However, if there is any way, my advice is to keep Donald on a string for a couple of months while you check out the market and see for yourself what it is like. If nothing else, talk to a few attractive unmarried women between twenty-eight and thirty-five."

"Sue, I don't doubt there is a lot of truth in what you are telling me. However, I am not sure what my options are. Donald said he quit his job and is disappearing. Maybe he is still at home or somewhere around. Otherwise, I don't know if I can find him."

"That is unusual. I don't know what to tell you. I just hope you end up with what you want. In any event, take the rest of the day off and tomorrow too if you wish. If I don't see you tomorrow, I'll know you are taking the day off."

As Chris was driving home she was a little depressed. What Sue had told her sounded like it had a lot of truth. Certainly enough to be concerned. However, it probably wasn't near as bad as Sue made it sound so, regardless, things should still work out better without Donald.

After Chris got home, she went to the website Donald referenced in his letter and using the password he mentioned, she opened the file, 'Safeword Nigger'. She was shocked at the description. In truth, Chris never knew what the safeword was and didn't give it any thought. Still she understood why Donald might be suspicious. Chris realized that she was rough on Donald and that was partly because she didn't really want to play the games and wanted to teach him a lesson. Perhaps she was a little angry at first and then, when he allowed it, she lost respect for him. So yes, she wanted to humiliate and punish him. And she wanted to cause him a degree of pain. However, Chris never wanted Donald to be really harmed. And no matter if she lost respect, she would never want him neutered.

Sue then opened the file Beautification.pdf and read the pages Donald referenced. Reading about the plans by the two homosexual males made Chris physically ill. True her part in it looks bad and thank God that Donald was able to access her computer or it probably would have happened. Chris just totally misunderstood the email. She just never imagined anything harmful. Like crushed ice and removal. Yes cold does make the penis smaller, but it is temporary. And removal—Chris thought that meant removal of the ice. Surely Donald must know, deep down, that she would never willingly agree to anything so horrible. Donald did reference the files, password and page numbers. Why would he reference them unless he suspected she had not read the files?

When Chris started thinking about what might have happened, first at Pat's and then by the two sadistic homosexual men, she got mad. Then she got real mad. Then she got blood boiling furious.

Chris then made copies of the emails and attachments for the last couple of months, gathered Donald's letter and documents, called a high priced attorney she knew had influence and made an appointment for an urgent meeting with the District Attorney at 2:00 pm.

Chris's anger even intensified her sexual desire to meet with the twins but not Friday night. She was going to get those two homosexual bastards. Chris called the twins and confirmed that changing the meeting to Saturday night instead of Friday night would be fine. After calling the Hilton Inn and changing the dates, she got a quick bite to eat and departed for the appointments with her attorney and the D.A.

The meeting with the D.A. lasted almost four hours. The D.A. was overjoyed. He had career ambitions for higher office and a big sex case involving homosexuals and mutilation would give him the publicity he needed. Chris's attorney kept advising her to keep quiet until after he arranged immunity but Chris was so angry she didn't care. Chris was grilled relentlessly regarding her complexity in certain crimes but she was so open and forthcoming the D.A. decided she was telling the truth. Her only crimes would be against Donald. Further as her husband, his testimony could not be compelled and Chris convinced the D.A. that Donald would not willingly testify against her even if he could be found. In any event the D.A. was after bigger fish so Chris would be treated as a witness—not a suspect.

Chris's attorney suggested several lawsuits that could be filed against some of the individuals provided Donald would testify. Chris explained how brilliant Donald was and therefore how difficult it would be to find him should he not wish to be found. Nevertheless, the D.A. wanted him as a material witness and would instigate major efforts to find him. With Chris's testimony the D.A. would obtain search warrants.

By far the two biggest fish were the two sadistic gay men that would arrive at Chris's house Friday night. Chris was coached on how to get the gay men to admit that they would torture and mutilate Donald, even if he objected, without leading them on. Chris would be wired.

Friday night Chris invited the gay men in, made them comfortable in the family room and offered them wine which they accepted. Chris explained that a dominatrix and Donald, dressed in his frilly French Maid dress, would be returning in a few minutes. Chris explained that she and the dominatrix would be spending the weekend at her house while Donald remained at her home with them.

"Sometimes," Chris said, "Donald was not at all obedient. Also, what if he objects to training?"

"That won't matter. After we hit him with a tazer gun and paddle his bottom he will come around."

"Oh I have no doubt that he will jack off and agree to suck cock and be fucked in the ass. However, I don't know, even then, if Donald will agree to being neutered and have his penis reduced in size."

"Don't concern yourself about that, I can assure you that after we insert electrodes in his testes and apply voltage for twelve hours, he will beg to do whatever we wish."

Speaking to the other gay man, Chris asks, "Do you also believe that the two of you can videotape Donald and make him beg to be neutered and turned into a woman and that afterwards he will be obedient?"

"Absolutely! Without any doubt."

"I appreciate your frankness. So I guess I can leave Donald with you for training and treatment while I spend a weekend at the Hilton Inn."

"Definitely, it will be our pleasure."

"Donald and the dominatrix should be back by now. I apologize that it is taken longer than I expected." [That statement was the signal.]

"Oh good, the doorbell. That must be them now."

As Chris opens the door and steps outside, the police with guns drawn and the D.A. with a search warrant rushes in and announces, "You are under arrest." At the same time, a search warrant was being executed at the resident of the gay men. The evidence collected was overwhelming. Bail would be denied.

The D.A. would wait before executing warrants on the others. With an ongoing investigation, everything would be kept under wraps. The D.A. would announce arrests at a time to achieve maximum political exposure.

Chris Gets a Rude Awaking—Chapter 8

Saturday night Chris met the twins and checked into the Hilton Inn and went to the room. Photos were taken by a private investigator (PI) from the detective agency. Photos were also taken when she left a few minutes later, linked arm and arm between the twins and as they made their way to the club for drinks and dancing. Chris had changed into a tight mini-skirt. Photos were also taken as Chris took turns kissing and dancing with the twins. Some of the photos were almost vulgar since Chris was so turned on that she dry humped the twins on the dance floor. More photos were taken ninety minutes later when Chris and twins returned to their room. Just before Chris entered the room, one photo would show her kissing a twin, with her skirt above her panties with one hand squeezing her bottom and the other on her a tittie.

Chris was already dripping wet as she allowed the twins to strip her naked. Once Chris was naked, the twins got undressed, pulled down the bed covers, and had Chris lie face down on the bed. For the next ten minutes one twin gave her a head massage while the other gave her a foot massage with cocoa butter. Then one twin rubbed cocoa butter on her arms, shoulders and back whiles the other slowly massaged his way up her legs and butt. Chris found this so relaxing. The coca butter was making her slippery and she smelled like chocolate.

Turning Chris over, the twins massaged cocoa butter all over her front. One starting at her face and working down the other working from her feet up. The twins applied light kisses, especially her lips, titties and inner thighs. At the top of her thighs, a twin very lightly massaged around her vulva.

"Uhmn, you smell good enough to eat," one twin said. "Perhaps I will eat you," he said as he parted her vulva lips and darted his tongue in and out a few times causing Chris to shiver with pleasure.

Chris was in heaven. "Donald who? The twins are ten times better! God, I am going to marry these twins and have two fantastic husbands," she thought. "Well, I will marry one and the other will be my unofficial husband too. My God! It is going to be wonderful, living together and sleeping in a king size bed between these two magnificent studs and lovers."

1...1011121314...17