Fantasy Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave me another of her funny looks and said, "Oh, that's right I forgot."

"Then this next problem. I can imagine that it would be very simple to integrate if you set is up using polar instead of Cartesian coordinates. Also, on the next problem, I can imagine that if you used the trig substitution of x=5tanθ, it would be very easy to work. And finally, on your answer to this problem you worked, I can imagine that when you integrate x to some power such as n that you would divide by n+1 rather than n."

"How can you possibly know all that?" Patricia questioned as she gave me the strangest look.

"Now of course you realize that I could not possible know. However, I can imagine that I do and that my suggestions are valid. Anyway, I have taken enough of your time and I need to get back to work." As I walked away I knew I was leaving a very befuddled autumn haired beauty.

Chris went up to her room and, and using my suggestions, worked and corrected the problems. After a half hour or so, she came downstairs and asked, "Mother, how would a day laborer know calculus?"

"I don't know dear. Maybe he is just good at math."

"Well I would say he is very good! I spent over an hour trying to work those problems and Donald tells me how to work them after a couple of minutes. He even found my mistakes. I think that is bizarre."

A couple of days later the autumn hair beauty approached me while I was working in the stable and said, "Okay, smarty-pants! If you are so smart, tell me is the summation of sin(1/n) divergent or convergent?"

"Of course I would not presume to know what such big words even mean. However, I can imagine you would solve it by comparison. That is comparing sin(1/n) to 1/n and that if you took the limit of sin(1/n)/(1/n) as n approaches infinity that the limit would be 1. Therefore for example, if the summation of 1/n is divergent, whatever that means, then the summation of sin(1/n) is also divergent."

"Oh, I see. Thanks."

The next Thursday morning before leaving for classes, Patricia found me and asked, "I have a calculus exam Monday so are you going to help me study for it and cut out the imagine crap. I don't know how but I know damn well you know calculus."

"Auburn hair beauty, for the ecstasy of being able to gaze upon your loveliness and helping you study for an exam, I would walk barefoot through snow—crawl through briars and rattlesnakes," I replied.

"Silly, I'm not asking you to do that and it's not a date, you are just helping me study," she admonished.

"Let me borrow you calculus book today and show me what sections the exam covers and we can study all day Saturday, let's say 9:00 am until whenever, if it is okay with your father."

"That will be okay, but Saturday night I've got a date."

"Saturday morning and afternoon should be adequate, and if not, I can come over early Sunday afternoon," I replied.

Saturday morning at 9:00 am, I arrived and we settled at the kitchen table. "Patricia," I said. "I made a list of integration and series problems and numbered them 1 through 40. There are many others but, at this level, they shouldn't be on the exam. I have also made 240 flash cards, each with one of the types of problems. Working calculus is mostly recognizing which type the problem is. That is the difficult part. Usually, when you select the right approach, the solution is simple. Once I know you can recognize the problem and select the appropriate number for the type then we will work several problems of each type to make sure you can solve them.

"At first recognition may seem difficult. But then it is like a light turns on and it's easy. I will be showing you certain little tricks to help you recognize the type and to simplify solving the problems. When you don't select the correct number, I will tell you the correct number and show you why."

Over an hour and 200 flash cards later Patricia said, "This is so hard, I'll never get it."

"Patricia, in the first 100 you guessed correctly 26. You got 41 correct out of the next 100. That is almost a 60 percent improvement so don't give up. You are learning. However, I think we could take a breather and give your brain a rest." By 4:00 pm Patricia had an 85% recognition rate and could work most of the different types of problems. However, she was exhausted and felt like her brain was fried so we agreed to call it a day and I would return Sunday at 2:00 pm.

Sunday, I reinforced her memory with the flash cards and had Patricia to work a couple of problems of each type. When I left, I felt she basically knew the material for her calculus exam. While I was there Patricia told me her two year old laptop had quit working. I talked her into letting keep it for a couple of days to see if I could fix it. I found that it would not boot because some of the system files were missing or corrupted. I reinstalled the Windows 7 operating system.

One of her folders was named "Photos" and the files were password protected. I was curious and was able to get the password "SUMMER1." There were several photos of her in scanty lingerie. Also, a nude of her setting on her bed and propped up by her arms behind her. The bed was made up and I could see the color and design of her bedspread. I could also see her flowery wallpaper in the background. Her legs were straight and slighted parted. Her hair was pulled forward mostly hiding her face. I just couldn't resist. I would do an oil painting of her nude setting in a field of flowers, matching her wallpaper with her setting on a blanket that would look just like her bedspread. I would title it "One Summer Day;" a take-off of her password. Instead of all hair covering all of her face, I would have one strand of hair down one side of her face. Of course the nude would leave no doubt even to the shape of her navel and the location of a tiny mole.

I returned her laptop Tuesday morning and asked if I could take some photos to use to paint an oil painting of you. "You paint too?" she questioned and gave me another of her funny looks.

"Just a hobby." I had her to wet her lips, pull a strand of hair down one side of her face, and to give me a sexy look while I took several photos.

Saturday, she asked if had a nice suit to wear. I replied that I did and went inside to get a suit for her to inspect. She didn't have a date for Saturday and had been invited to a party at someone's house. It would be mostly young to middle age single and married professionals. She told me to be ready at 7:30 pm. She told me when we got there to mind my manners and not do anything to embarrass her. I assured her that my behavior would be perfect for her crowd. She gave me a questioning look but said, "Okay."

When Patricia picked me up, I had dressed in a more expensive suit. She recognized that my $1,000 suit and alligator shoes were very expensive and asked how I could afford them. I told her sometime people donate to Goodwill very expensive clothes that they only have worn once or twice and you can get excellent bargains. She looked at me kind of funny, like she didn't really buy that, but didn't say anything.

A few minutes after we arrived, Patricia left me standing to go socialize. Of course that was my kind of crowd so I fit right in. Perhaps too well for her liking when much later she appeared to think I was spending too much time with a young lady because she grabbed me and said, "We need to leave now." I though her use of the word "We" indicated just a twinge of jealously so I was pleased.

Monday, before she left for classes, I told her I was almost finished with her oil painting. I told her I had used my imagination to take some artistic liberties and that in the afternoon, when she returned, I would give her a private unveiling and then we could mount the painting on her living room wall.

Patricia was beaming when she returned. She had made an 81 on her calculus exam, the second highest score except for the science and engineering majors. I asked her if she was ready for the unveiling of her painting. I had it mounted on a stand in the cabin I was renting from her father. When I removed the cloth she turned three shades of red. Almost immediately she knew and stated accusingly, "You broke into and copied my files!"

"Only the ones in the Photos folder. I just couldn't resist but I didn't look at your document folder. The only copy I have is on this mini CD." I took it out of my shirt pocket and held it up.

"Give me that," she stated forcefully as she grabbed it. "Are you sure, this is the only copy?"

"Absolutely, I promise, I would never lie about that."

Seemingly relieved, she broke into a smile and said, "You wicked, wicked man. And we are certainly not mounting this painting in the living room."

"I have a suggestion. It is an oil painting. Using water soluble paint, I will paint on a bikini. It will only take a couple of hours, Then as a painting, it will not be too risqué to mount in your house and it should be exciting to have a painting and know that all someone would have to do is use a brush and water to remove the bikini and restore all of your beauty. And it will be our secret."

"Patricia thought for a moment. Then she had this sly smile and said, "Donald, you are so naughty. Okay-maybe, but don't you dare tell anyone."

For the next four weeks Patricia dated a young engineer. I was disappointed because, although she would speak to me, she was not being as friendly. The engineer was helping her with calculus so she didn't need me. I kept hoping they would part and go their separate ways.

In the meantime Chris had stopped sleeping around. She met a 36 year old divorced architect and started going out with him. He seemed to be real considerate and didn't press. On the third date she allowed him to get her top off and feel and kiss her boobs, but prevented him from going further. He didn't push the issue and when he left he tried to avoid showing disappointment. However, Chris got depressed when he didn't call again. What Chris was learning is, when you approach thirty, if you give it away they don't value it and lose interest, and if you don't put out, they don't call back. A few days later, to cheer herself up, she got dressed and went to have a couple of drinks at the club of a local hotel. It was a quite club, soft music and a small dance floor. The club was about a third full with mostly men, and a few women, at tables and bar.

Chris sat at the bar and ordered a drink. Shortly a 19 year college student asked her to dance. After a couple of slow dances, he led her over to table with a couple of other college buddies—a sophomore and a junior. Chris was feeling good that she had the attention of three young handsome college students. After a couple of drinks she accepted their invitation see the motor home they had parked outside. Because of their young age, Chris felt safe, plus she was turned on.

Before long they were playing strip poker. Soon Chris lost all her clothes. Then when she lost she would sit on the lap of the winner through the next hand. However, since the young men still had clothing on, if they lost they could still shed an article of clothing. At one point when Chris lost, the winner only had on his boxer shorts. Chris was sitting on his lap facing forward. The young man freed his hard dick and started rubbing it on Chris's pussy. Soon he got her to lift up and sit back down impelling his hard cock deep into her pussy. As he started fucking her, the other two cheered them on.

Chris hadn't climaxed when the young man shot his cum into her pussy. Chris needed it bad so she willingly laid back and spread her legs and allowed the next young man to climb between her legs and fuck her. Chris started yelling, "Yes, yes, oh yes," and both she and the young man climaxed. Within another hour or so all three young men had fucked and one of them had fucked her twice. They then told her they had to go so Chris got dressed, walked to her car and drove home.

Chris knew she would never see the young men again and, even if she did, they would not be interested in her. Somehow, even though it was consensual, Chris felt used—that she was just a receptacle for their semen. This left her even more depressed and even further damaged her self-esteem.

Chris was angry at men in general. "They are all just inconsiderate bastards," she thought. Later Chris decided that the last fuck session was just a relapse and she was determined not to allow herself to be fucked until she was convinced the man was serious and at least not on the first three dates. If not putting out, meant he would not come back then good riddance. She didn't need him. Many attractive men with good jobs were interested in Chris but they were over thirty and usually divorces and paying child support. Chris wanted a sexy guy her age or even younger; the kind she could have married at age twenty. However, for a long-term relationship, they wanted and could get someone younger.

When Chris was in college, she recalled numerous times that she could have gotten married without first fucking the young man. In college, Chris wasn't a virgin and for several young men she did put out. Regardless, she knew that she had many opportunities to get married whether or not she put out. She held out on Donald until they were engaged and he would have married her whether she first went to bed with him or not. Whatever Chris had then, she wanted it back. However, eight years makes a difference, especially for women.

Chris recognized that she wanted Donald back and what a fool she was to let him get away. Chris thought to herself, "So what if she could control Donald and he would do almost anything for her. What's so bad about that?" Chris knew that all Donald wanted was to be sexually dominated at times. Donald would have been happy if she had tied him up, gave him very light spankings and fucked him while she was on top. And perhaps, ordered him to wear a dress and serve her. "What's so difficult about that," she asked herself.

Chris realized it was foolish to first be so damn reluctant and then to go so far overboard. If only Donald will just give her another chance. Chris knew that if she could only get Donald to talk to her, to go to bed with her and make love, she could win him back. That is, if she can do it before he falls in love for some sweet young thing. Chris knows the D.A. has been searching for Donald. If only Donald can be found before it is too late.

Finally, for whatever reason, Patricia and the young engineer stopped dating and shortly after that she asked my help with her calculus homework.

After helping her do her calculus homework, Patricia thanked me and remarked, "It's a shame you can't with this other course."

"What course is it?"

"Management 5312—New Venture Development and Small Business Management. We have to choose something and write a feasibility study and business plan. That will be 40% of our grade and I haven't even come up with a selection yet."

"Patricia, I can imagine that I could help. Will you let me try?"

"Donald, it's a graduate level course, even some of the graduate students find it difficult. You are not even allowed to take the course until you are a senior. You couldn't possibly know how to help. I shouldn't have mentioned it."

"It wouldn't hurt to let me try."

"There are all kinds of research you have to do. You wouldn't even know how to use the University library."

"Our high school had a library."

"High school library," she spat. "That's hardly the same thing."

"Just let me try. Just name the time and place and I'll be there. If I can't help, it won't take long to find out so let me try please—pretty please."

"Okay smarty pants. I guess you need to find out for yourself. Meet me in front of the OU library at 10:00 am Saturday."

"I'll be there with a couple of ideas."

"This is so stupid. I don't know why I let you talk me into it."

Saturday, walking to the library, Patricia met Sally, another student in her class. "Have you started you project yet, Sally asked?"

"I'm heading to the library to meet Donald. He is a day laborer and employee of my father. He thinks he can help."

"You're joking?" Sally asked.

"Actually I'm not! Have you ever heard anything so ludicrous?"

This would be interesting so Sally tagged along. Arriving at the library, Patricia said, "Sally this is Donald. Okay smarty pants, have you any ideas?"

"Yes, I have the preliminary outlines for couple of ideas. I was here last night so I have already been working on them for several hours. One is a combination upscale dress shop and providing makeovers. There is a textbook in the Management section by Alan Walker with a feasible study and business plan based on a location in the San Francisco area. So that would be the easiest. All that is necessary would be to change certain parameters to adapt it to another area; for example, Oklahoma City. The textbook uses a formula derived from the specific parameters using the San Francisco demographics. I have analyzed that formula and derived a general formula and so all that is necessary is to find and investigate the demographics for another city and use those specific values.

"The other plan would be far more difficult. However, I think it might have a more practical application. Patricia, there is a section and a half available next to your ranch for $1,200,000. Acquiring the land will allow your family to build a track and expand into raising and training thoroughbreds. Assuming your father's financial situation is adequate, and I am almost certain it is, I believe we can develop a terrific feasibility study and business plan."

I handed Patricia, the initial work for the two plans, about twenty pages total and said, "While you look it over I'll go get the textbook I mentioned for the first plan." The girls looked them over and when I returned with the textbook, Sally asked, "You did this?"

"Yes."

"And you are a day laborer?"

"Yes."

"And out of the tens of thousands of books in the library, you just happened to find this one book that even I didn't know about and you just happened to open it to the right pages?

"Something like that."

"And frogs have wings!!" Sally stated empathically.

"Sally, I assure you I am a day laborer and ranch hand for Patricia's father. Now I just happen to know that Professor Brown used to teach at Princeton and taught a similar course using this textbook. So using the first plan will be adapted work, and while that is acceptable, he will give more credit for original work such as the second option. Anyway, if you like either plan, I think we need to get to work. If not, I hope you will allow me make another suggestion or two before giving up on me because, if I can, I would like to help. So, Sally and Patricia, what do you think?"

"Just happen to know, huh? Sally asked. I didn't even know that Professor Brown had taught at Princeton, let alone used this textbook. Patricia, you are putting me on about Donald. A ranch hand could not know all that."

"Sally, I don't know what to think . Donald, what I want to know is just who in the Hell are you?" Patricia asked.

"Well, auburn hair beauty, you know who I am since I have been working for your father for the last couple of months. I am just a day laborer and ranch hand."

"Just why are you working for my father?"

"I need the money so I can pay rent and buy food."

"You could make more money with a lot less effort working at some fast food place so why do you keep working for my father. And don't you dare give me any of your bullshit."

"Well, I'll admit that I might find certain appeal working for your father that I would not have working elsewhere."

"Explain."

"Patricia, I find it hard to put into words without bordering on showing a lack of decorum."