Fantasy Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wonder if we missed a spot?" a twin asked.

"Well maybe this fuzzy spot," a twin replied. "Chris, do you think this needs needs to be massaged?" he asked while lightly squeezing her vulva a few times causing Chris to almost come.

"Yes, oh God yes," Chris answered.

"You didn't say please."

"Please, please."

Positioning himself between her legs a twin rubbed the tip of his rock hard cock up and down Chris's vulva allowing about an inch to enter. Every time Chris humped attempting to drive his cock in deeper, he would pull back driving Chris crazy with desire.

"Please, I can't stand it. Please fuck me."

"Isn't that what I am doing?"

"No you are teasing me. I need you to fuck me," Chris pleaded.

"You got to describe to me exactly what you want me to do and say please like you really mean it."

"Oh God! You are torturing me. Please stick you hard dick all the way into my pussy and fuck me as hard and fast as you can. Please, I want you to fuck me. Please, please, oh God, please fuck me." Chris whimpered.

"If I do, will you suck my dick?"

"Yes, oh God yes. I'll do anything. Just fuck me. Please don't make me wait any longer. Please fuck me now. Please, I am begging you. Please fuck me, please, please."

"Okay, you hot bitch. Get ready, for here it comes," the twin said as he drove his 7" cock all the way in.

"Oh God! Thank you Jesus. Yes, yes, please fuck me hard with your large cock, you magnificent man.

After a minute of rapid thrusting and not holding himself back the twin squirted his cum deep into Chris's pussy, just as Chris was about to achieve her orgasm.

"Oh God don't stop. Please don't stop," Chris pleaded. As the first twin pulled out and before the other twin quickly took his place and started fucking Chris fast and furious.

"Oh God... Yes, yes, oh God yes, Chris moaned," as she felt herself approaching organism. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Oh yes, oh yes, oh God, I'm cumming," Chris yelled as she quivered from the most intense and prolonged orgasm of her life. Chris's orgasm triggered the twin's own orgasm and Chris was euphoric by the feel of the pulsating hard cock as it ejected deep into her cunt.

Spent, they all three lay on the bed for about thirty minutes before the twins took Chris and gave themselves and her a shower while kissing her lips, neck, and breasts. Chris felt superb as the twins both dried her off with towels. Then opening the bottle of champagne that was on ice, they filled their glasses and sipped. Chris was beaming and said, "Thank you, thank you, thank you. That was the most incredible experience of my life. Can we do it some more?"

"The night is still young. Chris you are going to get fucked and fucked until you are a fucked dazed wreak and babbling like an idiot," a twin replied. "And look! Our cocks are getting big and hard again Chris kneel on the bed and suck my cock while my brother fucks you doggy style. Do you think you can make me cum in your mouth while my brother fuck's and cum's in your pussy?"

Chris just grinned and said, "Uhmnn, yummy, yummy." They got in position and Chris was thrilled by the feeling of power she had to make these incredible young cocks grow huge and hard. As Chris's mouth and tongue worked its magic on one cock she could tell that it would not take long to make it cum in her mouth. As the other twin was giving her a slow deep fucking Chris felt herself building toward another climax. His slow fucking was driving her crazy. Chris wanted him to start fucking her much faster and harder so she look back, grinned and said, "Let's race. I bet I can make your brother cum in my mouth before you can cum in pussy.

"You are on," he replied as he started fucking Chris fast and feverishly. Almost immediately Chris started cumming and moaning in pleasure. However, with a mouth fuck of cock her sounds were muffled. As the fucking twin also came, he yelled, "I won, I won."

"No fair. You made me cum and broke my concentration on sucking," Chris replied, as she happily resumed her assault on the other twins cock. However, very soon, Chris was delighted to feel the throbbing hard dick shoot cum into her mouth. Chris swallowed, sucked it clean, and then looked at the twin with a satisfied and wicked grin on her face.

They turned off the light and covered themselves with the sheet as a happy and contented Chris sleep between two marvelous young studs. During the night each of the twins woke with a hard-on and slowly fucked Chris with slow, long, and deep thrusts, causing her multiple orgasms.

The next morning they woke and ordered breakfast in their room. When the young man arrived with the breakfast, the twins were in their robes as Chris just stepped out of the shower wrapped on only a towel that just scarcely reached the top of her thighs. One of the twins handed Chris a $5 bill and said, "Here, give the young man his tip."

As Chris walked by the other twin he grabbed her towel leaving her stark naked and blushing before the speechless young man. When the indecisive Chris just stood there, the twin said, "Go on. Give the young man his tip." After Chris walked up to the blushing young man, he just stood there, torn between looking at Chris and averting his eyes. "Well hurry up and make up your mind. Do you want her or the money?" A twin asked.

The twins were kind of hoping the young man would choose Chris. They would have liked to watch him screw Chris. And the thought of it was so naughty and erotic that it made Chris wet. Instead, the embarrassed young man took the money and made a hasty retreat. After he closed the door one of the twins said, "Chris you were magnificent. You had than young man so bewildered, it is a wonder he didn't pee in his pants." They all laughed and ate breakfast, made sexual jokes and frequently caressed and kissed the still naked Chris. The erotic stimulation was keeping Chris at a heightened state of sexual excitement.

"Last night you sucked my brother while I fucked you doggy style. What do you say my brother and I switch positions and you suck my cock? Are you up to that?"

"That was so wild, I'd love to do it again," a blushing Chris replied with a grin.

This time it was more leisurely, giving Chris a very pleasant and satisfying climax. Afterwards, laying in bed between the two twins a well-fucked, contented, and blissful Chris was glowing with happiness. Her sexual desires had been so well fulfilled that she was in love. Even one twin was far superior to Donald and she had both. Chris felt like she was on top of the world.

"Now that Donald is history and I have this big house, I think you two should move in with me and put my king-size bed to good use."

"That does sound enchanting. We may just have to take you up on that."

"You are not going to change your mind are you?" the other twin replied.

"Uh-uh, absolutely not. It will be heavenly." To Chris, this was a commitment and she could see wedding bells. However, the twins had made a conquest and had their amusement, so they were just being nice.

When Chris didn't hear from the twins Sunday night or Monday, she called and left messages on Tuesday and Wednesday. Suspecting that with call-identifier they were avoiding her, Chris called Thursday night with her number blocked. When a twin answered, Chris said, "I've missed you and you haven't returned my calls."

"We've been busy."

"You weren't too busy last weekend."

"Chris, we thought you understood. We all got what we wanted, we all had a good time and traded some round for some flat, but this was a onetime thing. Older women are okay for variety but for a steady relationship we want some juicy, sweet young thing—not some old hide. See you around." CLICK.

Hearing the click, Chris slammed down the receiver. "Those God damn bastards! I am not an older women and I'm certainly not an old hide," she angrily muttered to herself. She called back to tell the twin off but, to prevent that, he had turned off his cell phone. Chris calmed down and went to bed but she was depressed.

Friday, Chris asked Sophia to meet her at an upscale singles club about 9:00 pm that night after work. Chris dressed in a tight low cut expensive brand name designer dress. Sophia arrived braless and her clothes were not expensive. Her titties were covered by a thin light colored and loose fitting blouse that often showed the outlines of her nipples in a sexy peek-a-boo fashion. The night was too much like Sue said it would be. The men greatly preferred Sophia who was almost constantly on the dance floor while Chris would be sipping her drink or dancing with Sophia's rejects. Sophia was having a ball and Chris was despondent.

Chris's self-esteem was shattered. Sub-consciously she reasoned, "I'm not worth anything so why shouldn't I let men take me to bed." For the next thirty days, Chris would sleep with anything in pants provided they were young and good looking. Some were married; others were low-income losers and several of those were black. Most were one night stands and she didn't see them again. One night she took three young black men home where they repeatedly fucked her in various positions including in her mouth and ass.

Finally, after about a month, Chris started putting her act together. She was learning that, for herself at least, one-night stands and sex without love or commitment did not leave her happy. Chris had learned an essential lesson about what is important. Chris wanted Donald back and she would be willing to do whatever it takes to get him back. If she could only find him before it is too late. So far the D.A. had been unable to locate him.

Donald Meets an Auburn Hair Beauty—Chapter 9

When I arrived in Norman, Oklahoma, I rented a furnished room from an elderly lady about three miles from the campus of the University of Oklahoma. The room had an inexpensive microwave oven and small refrigerator. The bathroom was a few feet down the hall. For the first week, I familiarized myself with Norman and the University campus. Without a car, I did a lot of walking.

I found a place where men went for day labor jobs. Although, mostly minimum wage, I thought this was ideal since identification was seldom necessary. Most of the men were transients. I discovered it was necessary to show up early if you hoped to be hired. After several days, I was hired for a day by a local rancher that raised quarter horses and quickly discovered the value of work-gloves. At noon, I showed him my blistered hands and asked if it was alright if I just worked a half-day. I told him I lived close and would walk home. He was nice and told me I needed to wear gloves. He told me that if he had realized my hands were so soft he would have given me a pair to wear.

I bought work-gloves and stayed away a couple of days to let my blisters disappear. For the next several days, I was passed over for men that were bigger and stronger. Then the rancher arrived again needing someone to clean stalls. I told him that I realized I wasn't as big and strong as most of the others but that I really needed the job and while my needs should not be a factor, I would make it worth his while by donating my time for the second day.

He said, "Okay, hop in the cab." Then he said, "I see you bought some work-gloves."

I replied, "Yes sir that is a lesson I don't need to be taught twice." At the end of the day he paid me and I said, "Since I live so close, I will walk home."

The next day I arrived at 7:30 am and continued cleaning stalls. At 1:00 pm, I saw this young lady walking through the stable. When she reached my stall, I said in French, "Mademoiselle, I have truly been blessed by this opportunity to gaze upon such an auburn-haired beauty. You have truly brightened my day."

She replied in French, "Thank you monsieur it is a nice day."

"You speak French?" I said. "Mademoiselle, please forgive me, had I of known that you understand French, I would not have dared to be so forward."

She smiled and said, "Don't be sorry. A lady never minds a nice compliment." Then she asked, "Who are you?"

"I'm Donald. I am a day laborer."

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm cleaning stalls."

"I can see that, but why are you here?"

"Your father, I presume, hired me. I am just fulfilling my obligation."

"How could he have hired you? He left early this morning for an auction."

"He hired me yesterday. He already paid me in full. I am just working to fulfill the terms of our verbal contract."

"Daddy paid you in advance?"

"Well yes and no. He paid me for working yesterday. Today I am donating my labor in consideration of his hiring me for yesterday in accordance with our agreement." She gave me this funny look and walked back to her house.

A couple of hours later her father returned home and a few minutes after that she returned with her father. "Young man, my Patricia tells me you are donating your work today. Is that right?"

"Yes Sir! It is like I explained yesterday. Probably because I am not as big and strong as many of the day laborers I am not being selected for work. So far you are the only one that has hired me. I find it rather depressing to show up early each day and then just returning home to be idle. If I am going to pay rent and buy food, I desperately need to work to earn money. If offering to work two days for one day's pay will help get me work then that is far preferable to not working at all."

"Young man, I have always agreed with the saying, "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth," but I don't feel right about taking someone's labor and not paying him."

"Sir, per my verbal offer that you appeared to accept, I have already been paid. Certainly, I consider it unethical to do less than what I agreed. Of course I do not wish to cause you any anxiety if you are not comfortable with the situation. But absolutely, I am not attempting to coerce or suggest that you should make additional payment. Because, I assure you, I would not trade my honor and integrity for a few dollars."

"Have you been in an institution or are you wanted by the law for anything?" he asked.

"No sir and I can also assure you that I have never been in an institution or in trouble with the law. I have never been arrested, except, for a couple of citations for minor traffic violations, a few years back when I had a driver's license. The worst crime I ever committed was when I was thirteen and I learned a valuable lesson that crime doesn't pay."

"What happened?" he asked.

"I was in the eighth grade in a small town. I removed the access panel on some ventilation ducking leading to girls' locker room and showers. I did manage to get a slight view. However, the maintenance people replaced the panel and I couldn't get out. The school closed for the night, it got dark. I was scared and got so thirsty, and I needed to pee so badly. I was afraid I was going to die. When I didn't return home after school my parents got frantic and eventually called the law. When the school reopened the next day, I had crawled back up to a vent in the girl's locker room. Finally, a girl came in and I cried, Help." Of course, everyone was relieved to find me. I was so a pathetic—scarred out of my wits and crying. They printed the story in the local paper—my parents were mortified and you can only imagine the joking I had to endure. Otherwise, other than the scolding I received from my parents, the only penalty was detention after school for a month."

Both father and daughter were laughing. His daughter (I heard her father call her Patricia) said, "Daddy, it's adorable. Can I keep it?"

The father ended up giving me a job for $300 a week on a week's trial basis. I talked him into hiring me as an independent contractor—I would set my own schedule and method. He would provide general guidelines. This avoided withholdings and employee taxes. On the W-9 under Taxpayer Identification Number, I wrote "Applied For." I paid a transit some money and opened a non-interest, business checking account as "Don's Services." The transit provided the bank with identification and SSN and I provided a computer generated signature. Using a pin number, I could withdraw cash from an ATM. As a result, the rancher could pay me by check leaving no identification trail to me. I gave my last name as Smith instead of Smyth. At least for a few months, I did not intend for Chris or anyone else to be able to find me.

The rancher only expected me to work thirty plus hours a week. I worked fifty, up to ten hour each day including Saturdays. I would feed and water horses, clean stalls, do light maintenance and wash and wax their vehicles. On my own, I would find the things that needed to be done and I made sure I was not idle. Except for noon and lunch, whenever I needed a break I would work on the activity report that I submitted at the end of each day. I was handling all the minor details that, otherwise, he would have to deal with so he kept me on.

They had a small 750 square foot house that had been trashed by a previous ranch hand. It was basically sound and looked much worse than it was. It was livable so I talked the rancher into letting me live in and I would pay him $100 a week in rent, the same as my current rent. Instead of paying him, however, I asked that I use the rent to buy materials to make repairs. I would furnish receipts and my labor would be free and on my own time. Altogether, the cost of the material for the repairs would be about $2,600 and then the place would really be nice. And my labor would be worth more than twice that. After a week he could see the value of my efforts so he just went ahead and paid for all the materials. Two weeks later when I was about two thirds completed, he was extremely pleased with how much improvements he was seeing and told me he was lowering the rent to $50 per week and to consider it a raise.

From the time I first saw Patricia. I decided I was in love. I knew she was not interested in a day laborer. However, if I could keep surprising her in most unusual ways that were not unpleasant and often amusing and beneficial then I would perk her interest. I would be a puzzle she would want to solve. That was the reason I spoke French. Just to be around her is the reason I got the rancher to give me a job and the reason I work so many hours. The pay was secondary.

Fall semester started and Patricia begin classes as a senior at O.U. I would often talk to the rancher's wife, Mrs. Keller, for a few minutes. She is a very nice lady and before long she seemed to trust and have full confidence in me. One afternoon I was talking to her when Patricia arrived home not too happy. "What the matter dear?" Mrs. Keller asked.

"I may have to drop Calculus II. It's too hard," Patricia responded.

"Perhaps I can help," I suggested.

"How could a damn day laborer know anything about Calculus?" Patricia spat.

"Be nice dear," Mrs. Keller admonished.

"I gave Patricia my most dejected and hurt look and said, "Obviously we day laborer's cannot be expected to have the intellectual capacity of nobility like you. However, sometimes we do by chance pick up tidbits of useful information. And, in any event, there is no dishonor in working even if it does not require your high level of intelligence. I don't see how it would hurt for you to at least show it to me." I knew Patricia would know better than to belittle the work of lower level people.

"Oh, don't get your feeling hurt. I didn't mean it. I am just being a bitch."

"So will you let me look?" I implored.

"Oooh!" Patricia said with a sigh. "You won't understand it but you can look," Patricia replied as she handed me the Calculus book and the composition tablet containing the problems she had been working on.

"You are right, I am sure it is far too complicated for me to understand. However, if you will forgive me for being presumptuous, I can imagine some suggestions that might be helpful. I can imagine that you should be sure and add the constants for the answer to indefinite integrals."

1...1112131415...17