Fantasy Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DWornock
DWornock
112 Followers

About the time I had cleaned up, Chris walked in holding a butt plug and ordered," Insert this in your vagina; pretend that it's a tampex and you're on your period." I stared at her in disbelief a moment before she snarled, "NOW BITCH!" I took the proffered plug and slowly forced it up my ass. Chris said with sarcastic sweetness, "A girl has to function despite her discomfort, so get dressed and fix my breakfast." Chris went to read her paper. I pulled on my pantyhose, put on the high heels, slipped my nightie over my head and walked my female walk to the kitchen. I made a big breakfast of bacon, eggs, toast and orange juice. Then setting the table, I served my MASTER. She didn't bother to thank me for all of my efforts, just told me to clean up the mess while she read the paper.

"Change the linens on the bed." She ordered without even looking up from her newspaper. I went to the bedroom, pulled the sheets from the bed and along with the pillowcases put them in the laundry basket. I found the clean sheets and remade the bed.

Chris had finished reading the paper by the time I returned to the family room, and she told me, "Go wash the make-up off your face and you'd better shave real close today. We're going shopping. You may wear your own shoes and pants, but leave the rest as it is." She smiled smugly and said, "We'll play some more after we've done our shopping."

Chris was ready about the same time I was today. Getting off the make-up took longer than I had imagined. When I asked if I might remove the fingernail polish, Chris shook her head saying, "You can keep your gloves on dearie; in fact you'd better. We don't want everyone to know that you're really a girl."

We got into the car and I was relieved to see that my tits didn't show as prominently under my jacket as they did under just the nightie. Chris drove us clear across the city before she pulled into a Wal-Mart parking lot. I found the walk to the store quite uncomfortable due to the plug wiggling inside my ass, but didn't bother complaining as that would have been fruitless.

In the cosmetics department she picked out some fake eyelashes, a set of fake fingernails and some new cosmetics in shades of red so garish that she'd never wear. We moved on to the ladies department where she picked up a pair of black lacy panties and held them up in front of my crotch saying, "These will look so sexy on you." I blushed in humiliation as other women shoppers and clerks turned to stare at me. She selected matching bra, garter belt and several pairs of black mesh hose.

When we got to the wigs, she looked them over for a while having me try on a couple before deciding on a shoulder length model whose color closely matched my own. By now quite a few people were watching my degrading experience. "This one will do," Chris said, "Until your own hair grows long enough to do something with it." We took all of these items to the checkout stand and paid for them with Chris chatting nonchalantly all the while about how pretty I was going to look. It was with great relief that I finally regained the relative safety of the car.

We next drove to a thrift shop where Chris had me follow her down the aisles while she selected several outfits for me. She'd hold each up in front of me before accepting or rejecting each one. When a middle-aged saleswoman came up and asked if she could help us, Chris said, "My slave needs some different clothes, and is not worthy of new ones." The lady looked at me very strangely and then proceeded to show us some of the sluttiest outfits she had in the store. Fortunately Chris didn't make me try them on and model them for her! We again paid for our selections while the clerks and other customers snickered at our performance.

Back in the car Chris told me, "You did well slave, it's an important part of being submissive to bear humiliation when it pleases me to inflict it upon you." On the drive home she explained, "Since you're going to be my slave girl, I want you to look good. I won't have an ugly slave! You needed some things of your own and when we get home we'll get you fixed up real pretty so that you'll be more attractive while you work. You do want to look attractive for me don't you slut?"

"Yes SIR." I murmured in reply. This was getting completely out of hand! Normally my sweet wife thought that spending money for sex "toys" was foolish, but today she seemed to enjoy it. In fact she was smiling in anticipation of the fun yet to come.

As soon as we walked into our house Chris said, "Get those men's clothes off and we'll see how your new stuff looks on you." I stripped off my clothes and when I was naked she handed my new panties. I put them on and then the matching bra. The garter belt was next. I pulled each of the mesh hose onto my hairless legs and fastened them to the garter belt. "You have nice legs slut." Chris praised me.

We went to the main bathroom where Chris supervised as I applied my makeup in the manner I'd been shown the night before. The new lashes were tricky since I've always been sensitive about my eyes. The eyeliner and eye shadow were also difficult, but I finally managed. The rest was relatively easy except for the false fingernails. After my new wig was on and brushed out a bit, I really looked like a woman! Finally I put on the little French Maid outfit she'd purchased including the little white cap.

Chris looked me over, and then said. "You look like a perfect maid my sissy cunt. Now all of this effort transforming you will be worth it as you learn your domestic duties." Handing me the frilly apron she advised, "You'd better get started; you've got a lot of work to do."

The rest of the day I followed her orders, vacuuming the house, cleaning the bathrooms, doing the laundry, dusting, etc. Chris sat playing computer games and reading a book about female dominance. She'd come around occasionally to check my work and of course, to fondle my body a little. The little prissy steps I was forced to use in the high-heeled shoes made it hard to do my work very fast.

When at last all of the assigned tasks were completed I went to the family room where Chris sat reading. She looked at me with a wry smile saying, "According to what I've been reading, it seems like I should get another lady or two to assist me in training you more thoroughly." I gasped! Having her alone in the dominant role was bad enough, but to be a slave girl in front of other women would be too humiliating for words. Chris stated firmly, "I sense that you wouldn't like that...too bad! What you want doesn't count during these sessions. You are my slave and I will decide what happens, you will do as you're told. Watching my maid work has made me horny." Chris announced. She stood up stroking the dildo she wore and ordered, "Pull down your panties and remove your tampex, it's time to fuck!"

I slid down my panties and stepped out of them. There was a brief moment of relief when I removed that fiendish plug from my ass, but it was not to last for long as she forced me to my hands and knees. The dildo was again forced inside me. Fortunately the pain was not nearly as severe this time, since the tampex had done its job of loosening me up.

She vigorously fucked my ass until she reached her orgasm. I collapsed on the floor feeling very used, but she lay down beside me and caressed my body. She made me tell her how wonderful it felt, how nice she'd been to fuck me and other such lies. She in turn told me how nice it was to possess a slave.

She said, "You've had a busy day slut. You haven't even started supper yet, but that's ok, I'm in the mood for pizza tonight." She went to the phone and called Domino's. She ordered a pizza with everything on it. Playing her role to the hilt, she didn't care what I wanted.

Turning to me she said, "You'd better fix your face dearie, and straighten your dress... You look a mess." I complied with a wondering look on my face. Chris said, "You want to look respectable when the pizza man comes." Nervously I waited until the doorbell rang. I didn't dare speak, so I just handed him the check and tip, took the pizza and closed the door. I don't think he noticed anything strange about it, but I felt demeaned by appearing even briefly in front of a man dressed as I was.

We sat at the table to eat and Chris proposed a toast, "To our new Fantasy Weekend game." As we clinked glasses, I was struck by the look of those long painted fingernails holding my wine glass. She insisted that I eat the meal without picking off the ingredients I disliked. She commented, "It's not ladylike to pick at your food." I tried to eat as daintily as I could manage with those long fingernails.

After supper she led me to the bedroom where she removed the dildo. "Tonight we are going to make love as lesbians." She announced. We stood kissing and caressing while she slowly undressed me. When we were both naked, we crawled into bed. Under her direction I caressed her breasts, licked her nipples, kissed her body all over and performed oral sex to bring her to orgasm. This slow, unhurried, prolonged lovemaking was especially satisfying to her as she needn't worry about turning me on. She did fondle my tits a bit, but only because she wanted to.

When at last she was satiated, we lay cuddled closely while she said, "Well Babe, this game was what you wanted and I really enjoyed it too. I hope that it was okay for you, but that's not critical I've discovered that having a slave is great! While you didn't do as good a job of cleaning as I would have, you'll improve in time. It took a sex game to get you to help with the housework, but it's nice to know that twice a month you'll be domestic. Are you sure you want to continue this?" Chris asked. "I am going to give you this one chance back out. Otherwise, I will expect you to fulfill our three month agreement."

I thought it was a little rougher than I wished. Still I found it to be sexually exciting so in my submissive role, I cooed a falsetto, "Yes Mistress."

"Okay, then this is how it will be. From now on, when it's the day for Fantasy Weekend," she continued, "I will have you go grocery shopping. I'll make you a list; you will buy the stuff and put it all away in the morning. Then you will shave your body, bathe and get into your slave girl getup. You will be ready when I get home so I won't need to waste time getting you fixed up." She was speaking softly, but letting me know that she had taken control of the Fantasy Weekend agenda.

"You asked me to be dominant," Chris reminded me. "I gave it a good try and discovered that I LOVE it!" she said with a smile. "Many people would think it looks stupid to see you as a feminized submissive. But I enjoyed the power trip and got a lot of work done for me. If we're going to play kinky games, I might as well unload some of my chores onto you."

She kissed me and said, "Get out of that getup now baby, get cleaned up and come back to bed. The game is over for THIS time." I arose, went to the bathroom and ripped off the tape letting my cock spring free. It felt great to stand up and pee again! My wig, fake eyelashes and fingernails were removed and carefully stored before scrubbing off the makeup. I used polish remover to clean the paint from my toenails. Stepping into the shower I let the warm water flow over my aching body. My feet were sore from the many hours spent in heels. I was weary from all my chores. My poor ass ached from the repeated anal rapes and of course, the tampex. My cock untouched for so long now stood erect, appearing strange without its normal hairy surroundings. My legs were smooth as silk. It had been some weekend!

It was nearly midnight before I crawled back into bed. Chris was still awake and I pulled her close to kiss her firmly. We made passionate love as husband and wife in our normal roles. For the first time since the beginning of our game I had a normal orgasm without having to eat my own cum. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

Sunday all was normal. Neither of us mentioned anything about the previous events. Several times during the day I noticed Chris staring at me with a mysterious smile. I sensed that she was thinking about our next Fantasy Weekend. I thought about the experience all day, realizing that in creating this dominant persona I'd made a lot of work for myself. "Give a man what he thinks he wants and he won't like it." Chris had once remarked. She had been so right! It was too late now, I knew. She had learned to love being in total control and unless we eliminated Fantasy Weekend altogether; I was going to be her slave twice a month!

Fantasy Weekend—Chapter 2

Originally written by 4Play and modified

IT WAS FINALLY FRIDAY. It was to be our scheduled Fantasy Weekend! For several years in order to keep our sex life exciting, we had decided that twice a month we would engage in some of the kinkier aspects of sex. These nights turned me on far more than they did Chris, but she was willing to participate in order to keep me happy.

I really like to play a very submissive role on Fantasy Weekend, and Chris, God bless her, found it difficult to really get into the spirit of things. Until our last Fantasy Weekend, being a dominant bitch was just not HER. Tonight, however, things would be even kinkier than last time. Chris decided to take it to a new level. She had made contact with a guy on the computer bulletin board, named Bryan that wanted to play the role of Master to both Chris and I. When Chris explained that she was not into playing submissive roles, he offered to come over and make love to her, while I was bound and helplessly forced to watch. That idea intrigued her. I had never seen her actually making it with another man.

Tonight she came home from work, and without even pausing to chat about her day, she ORDERED me to go to the bedroom and strip naked. Sensing that something was different about her attitude, I hurriedly complied. She turned the music into our bedroom far louder than normal. By the time she came into the bedroom, I was naked. She smiled oddly and said, "That's a good slave".

Reaching behind the bed, she pulled out the restraints I had made several years ago, consisting of leather cuffs connected by seat belt material. Humming softly, she fastened me to the bedposts so I stood facing the bed with my arms spread-eagled. Next she got a roll of duct tape and taped my ankles together. She then took some strips of that duct tape and taped my chest meat into small, but very real breasts. She had done this before, and it was one of my favorite games. I suspected that she would soon dress me in one of her nighties.

Instead, she left the room saying, "Don't go away." She chuckled softly as she left. Unbeknown to me she went down to our "toy" chest and brought a bunch of our adult toys upstairs. With the music up so loud, I couldn't hear anything else. While I stood firmly secured, she sat down to play computer games. I waited patiently, having no other choice.

After what seemed like a very long time, she walked into the bedroom, with Bryan. She had called him up and told him to come over. Tonight was certainly going to be a new experience!

Bryan walked over and checked how securely I was fastened. "You did a beautiful job Mistress Chris." He said as he pulled her into his arms and kissed her deeply. They lay down on the bed and kissed and caressed each other for a while, before Bryan suggested that perhaps they ought to get me into a more slave-like state.

Chris asked, "What do you mean Master Bryan?"

He replied, "I always keep my slaves shaved, do you have a razor?"

"Certainly my dear" Chris replied, and retrieved it from main bathroom.

Bryan wasted no time as he proceeded to shave my body totally from the neck down. When I started to protest, he shoved a dildo gag into my mouth, and strapped it in place. "A good slave should be seen and not heard." He said giving me a slap on the ass for emphasis. Bryan remarked when the shaving was complete, "The slave looks like a little boy now, except for those cute little titties you made. I think that I would rather have a slut slave tonight, let's play dress-up with our toy."

"Great idea Master Bryan," Chris replied. For the next 1/2-hour they put make-up, a wig, high-heels, bra, pantyhose, etc. on me. They even painted my fingernails and toenails! I could see myself in the mirror, and was stunned.

Chris got them each a glass of wine, which they sipped as they sat chatting as if I wasn't even there. Soon, Bryan was helping Chris get undressed. Bryan asked Chris, "Shall we blindfold HER?"

Chris said, "Hell No! Make the poor worthless slut watch while a Real Man makes love to me."

They began with caressing each other's nude bodies and soon moved on to oral sex. Bryan slipped down to her crotch and soon she was moaning with pleasure. She never got worked up that fast with me! When Chris took his magnificent, hard young cock into her mouth, I felt the tears running down my cheeks. In my fantasies it never was like this! I could only watch in pained silence.

For a couple of hours they made love until they had mutual orgasms. While they cuddled in the warm afterglow, Bryan suggested, "It's time to put our slave to work". He picked up my feet and laid me on the bed with my head hanging over the edge. He then guided Chris until she straddled my face. "Make the little slut lick you clean." He undid my gag.

Chris pulled my face to her crotch and ordered, "Lick me bitch!" I had never tasted another man's cum, very rarely my own. Now I was powerless to prevent doing so. I licked and slurped at her steaming lips until she had another orgasm. She finally said, "That's all I can handle for now." Then she added, "Bryan, I know that you said you were straight, but I think you should make the sissy slave lick you clean also; SHE does such a good job."

She took his cock in her hand and pressed it to my lips, saying, "That's a good girl, lick all my juices off of this Wonderful cock." In my bondage state, I was forced to lick his cock and balls while the strong smell of recent sex filled my nostrils. Chris said, "Open your lips bitch and take it in your mouth. I want to turn you into a cocksucker." Bryan slid his limp dick into my mouth and forced me to suck and slurp until he was once again fully erect. Then he grabbed my head and began fucking my mouth, completely oblivious to my gagging. As a Master he was unconcerned with my discomfort, and concentrated on his pleasure! The roughness used in this oral rape was unexpected and made me realize that I really was under their control. The "game" had gone too far, but now I could do nothing to stop it.

He finally came in my mouth and told me, "Swallow it all slut, spill one precious drop, and I will beat the shit out of you." I obeyed, despite my revulsion.

Chris applauded crying, "Magnificent, Master Bryan. It would be fun to watch you fuck the slut's tight cunt, but I want to save your next orgasm for myself." She got the strap on dildo and as she put it on said, "So I guess I'll have to do it. She wanted to be a slave, and slaves don't fuck, they get fucked."

Bryan undid my hands and forced me to my hands and knees ordering me, "Okay slave, beg Mistress Chris to fuck your poor worthless pussy."

"Please Mistress Chris, fuck me for your pleasure," I begged.

I received a resounding slap on both cheeks of my ass. Master Bryan said, "You have much to learn slut! That's not what you were told to do. You must obey ALL orders exactly and instantly! Now try again."

My mind raced to try to remember his original order. "Please Mistress Chris, please fuck my poor worthless pussy," I pleaded.

Chris now knelt behind me and smeared a large gob of Vaseline on my asshole and using one, then two fingers, she forced it inside of me. "Purr for me bitch, show how much you appreciate all that I'm doing to you." Chris snarled with a new forcefulness in her voice.

DWornock
DWornock
112 Followers