Fapper's Fantasy Furthered Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valya palmed Todd's backside with both hands, nearly completely encompassing his rotund cheeks in her lengthy fingers, squeezing them roughly enough to draw a squeal from the feminine male's lips - lips that were currently attached to Valya's neck. She played with his rear, bouncing the denim-covered globes in her wide palms, pulling Todd in closer to her; this just made him suck harder at the skin below her chin, though he was careful to not leave any lasting marks. Feeling the same, intense lust that Todd did, Valya began to pump her hips upward against him, jiggling him up and down on her lap.

And that wasn't the only thing Todd was jiggling against either!

"Fuck you get me so hot!" Valya snarled, lifting Todd by his ass so that he was face to face with her, "I'm so glad you decided to come over today! I've missed this fat ass!"

"I'm glad I came over to-"

Todd suddenly yelped as Valya planted a brutal slap against his cheeks.