Farm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a laugh, I checked the time on my phone before I lowered my mouth and started teasing her. I dragged it out for as long as I could. I wanted her to plead. I wanted her to beg. I wanted to hear her whimper and moan. I wanted her to almost cry with desperation at how turned on she was going to be. I wanted her thoughts to be of nothing but her orgasm. I ate her out long enough that my jaw ached.

Checking the time, I chuckled to myself before showing it to her. "My god, Bruce, you enjoyed it for that long?"

"Emily, I'd do that all day and night. I love you, love your pussy, love your taste, and love making you orgasm." I kissed her softly. "Now I think we should eat as I am hungry for something other than your pussy right now."

We stuffed ourselves with food, enjoying a beer each, before we lay back on the rug, ensuring we were mostly covered by the large umbrella, Emily cuddling into my side. She was now confident enough to ask about my history, so asked about my own first time and other lovers I'd had. She knew I'd had a bit of a dry spell before she'd arrived. I told her my first time had been with a girl I'd gone to school with, the typically awkward experience of two virgins. We'd dated for a while until she left for university. After that were a couple of serious relationships that eventually fizzled, and then mostly just brief affairs since then. I had a few female friends in towns nearby where, if they were free, they might be willing for a night or weekend of fun.

"But that's all in the past now. I have you with me, and I definitely don't want anyone else."

"Want a blowjob?"

"I'd love one, sweetie. Then we'll swim again before heading back."

She was getting better and better at blowing me, but it was her enthusiasm that warmed my heart and made my cock even harder. And she was ever so desperate, each and every time, to please me. Honestly, she was willing to do it for me, so I would never complain, but she clearly did reading and maybe used one of those internet forum places for advice, as she certainly applied new things every time she did.

"Fuck," I groaned as she nearly swallowed my entire length. She was ever so pleased with herself, raising her head and grinning, some spit and drool connecting my cock to her mouth, before she swallowed me again. Running my fingers through her hair, she looked up at me as her head bobbed up and down. "I'm close, sweetie."

She stopped long enough to say, "Fill my mouth and throat," before she resumed.

I loved that young woman a little bit more each and every day. And she got what she wanted, groaning so loud, I'm sure they heard me back on the farm. Hell, Mick probably heard me, knew she was blowing me, and probably just shook his head before resuming reading his paper or watching the afternoon footy.

Returning to the water to cool off and wash ourselves down, Emily wanted cuddles. Just cuddles. Asking if she could ride with me, I said that wasn't a problem, connecting the reins of her horse to my saddle. She sat in front of me, relaxing back against me, one of my arms around her, both hands still holding the reins.

"I love being out here," she said softly, "There's a rugged beauty to everything. The sky is enormous as well. And at night, the stars are so beautiful. I just realise there's so much we miss every day when all we're surrounded by is steel, glass and concrete."

"Can't beat nature. Just an afternoon by the river is enough to recharge the batteries. It's just a shame to be miles from anywhere, and with the farm..."

"You don't have many holiday's, do you?"

"Farming is a full-time occupation. Your grandfather rarely took time off. That's why I always take Sunday's to myself, at the very least, but I can't remember the last time I took a week to myself." I kissed her cheek. "I do have a good reason to think about it now."

"I'm happy just being here with you," she replied quietly.

Life was back to normal that week, Mick and I cracking bad jokes and talking shit like usual. There is no doubt the presence of Emily was infectious. He treated her like a daughter, which again, perhaps explained that question he asked me. As for all my lads, it was clear they adored here, more than one fancied her, but while she was friendly, I think she put every single one of them straight very quickly. She would be their friend, nothing more. And she had no problem telling them when they were being out of line. They were good boys, though. All of them.

Though the days remained long and tiring, at least it wasn't shearing season, so Emily and I could manage some lovemaking during the week. Nothing like our sessions on the weekends, where we'd make love for hours on end, but enough to leave us both falling asleep with grins on our faces, Emily always spooned against me so I could hold her in my arms.

We were finishing up that Friday when I noticed Emily chatting away with Mick. He smiled about something before she gave him a quick hug, skipping back in my direction, kissing my cheek, before disappearing inside. He followed her in my direction a minute or so later, chuckling to himself.

"Damn, if that girl doesn't bring a smile to the face," he said, taking the offered beer. Taking a seat on the veranda, he added, "She's invited June and I for dinner tomorrow night. She's cooking, apparently."

"She's dynamite in the kitchen, mate. Better than anything I can rustle up on the old barbeque."

"Well, I've eaten your dinner and it's not killed me yet, mate."

"She'll probably bake too. I'll give her tomorrow off so she has time to prepare. Not like we're overly busy at the moment anyway. I'll pop into town, make sure we have some decent grog."

"Snifter of port wouldn't be amiss."

"I'll pick up something you should like."

Emily woke up early the next morning to start breakfast. She didn't cook me breakfast every morning, but I think because I'd said she could just worry about dinner that evening, she wanted to thank me for some reason. Wasn't going to complain when I had bacon, sausages and eggs ready for me to eat. Soon as we finished eating, she led me to the bathroom where she spent a long time soaping me up, washing me down, then dropped to her knees and blew me.

Once I'd cum, I had to ask, "What the hell was all this for?"

"Because I love you. Do I need another reason?"

"No, sweetie. Even though this has been going a while now, I'm still getting used to the attention myself."

She rose to her feet and hugged me, wrapping my arms around her in return. "Well, like you do with me, sometimes all I'm going to want to do is take your cock out, blow you until you cum, then go about my day otherwise."

"I'd better get dressed, otherwise I'm dragging you to the bedroom and not leaving most of the day."

I still picked her up over my shoulder and carried her to the bedroom, gently throwing her onto the bed as I started to dress. All she did was spread her legs and start masturbating. It was rather distracting, watching two fingers disappear inside her, moaning my name constantly. She was smiling the entire time, aware she was only teasing me, though I did lean over once I was dressed and booted. "Going to orgasm?"

"I'd better, otherwise I'll be crazy all day."

I left a soft kiss on her lips. "I'll be back after lunchtime."

"Want me naked on the table waiting for you?"

"Be still my beating heart. Dessert?"

"I'll have some proper lunch ready for you first."

I think I was distracted as Mick called me an idiot twice during the morning. Nothing dangerous, but my mind clearly wasn't on the job. It was actually nice to have something to think about other than just the farm. It had been the only thing in my life for years. Neither of us was getting much done, so by the time the clock struck one in the afternoon, we agreed to knock off the rest of the day. Letting me know he'd see me later that night, I headed inside to find a plate already on the table, Emily sitting naked behind the plate, legs spread around the plate, already fondling her pussy.

"Lunch is served, lover," she moaned.

I ate that plate of food so fast, I was surprised I didn't give myself indigestion. Wiping my mouth of crumbs, I moved the plate and dragged Emily closer, hearing her giggle away as I buried my face. I was surprised at how quickly she had an orgasm. "I've been fondling myself all morning, but didn't let myself cum," she moaned once she'd recovered, though my mouth was still busy.

Made her cum once more, than we needed to clean the table. Gave it a very good scrub. Once she was dressed, we needed to head into town for groceries and to the bottle shop. I happily followed her around as she prepared the menu for the evening and also for the week. I was perfectly capable of cooking, but Emily had practically insisted she wanted to do it for me. So I made sure I helped out regardless. After shopping, we bought some booze. She did prefer wine to beer, so I bought a few bottles for herself and June, a couple of slabs of beer for Mick and I, and also a bottle of port.

Emily got to work as soon as we were back. I think I ended up just getting in the way more often than not, Emily eventually shooing me out of the kitchen, gently pushing me all the way to the couch, ensuring I was sat down. She switched on the television, handing me the remote, before returning a few seconds later with a beer. "If I have to suck your dick to get you to stay here..."

I laughed. "Okay, okay, I'll stay out of your way."

"Want me to suck your dick regardless?"

"You're getting well and truly fucked tonight, Emily. I can wait until then."

Her eyes lit up before leaning down to give me a soft kiss. "I can't wait until you pound my pussy again," she whispered.

Yep. Definitely going to be the death of me, but boy, was it going to be a great time until then. Mick and June arrived a few hours later, both chuckling as Emily apparently bounced around the kitchen, hearing her sing away to some music. I had the television on but wasn't really paying attention. Mick sat next to me, winning approval for the bottle of port I'd bought him. June said hello before immediately staying in the kitchen to chat with Emily. That was my only concern regarding her, the fact she had little female company, though apparently she did chat with her friends by phone constantly, usually by one of those messaging services.

Mick and I watched some footy, sank a couple of beers, before Emily announced dinner was ready. There was a dining table that was rarely used, usually just eating in the kitchen, so I had pulled out a tablecloth, some of the fancy plates and cutlery, Mick and June to one side, Emily and I to the other. The ladies had wine, Mick and I enjoyed another beer. The food was exquisite, Emily showing her culinary skills. I savoured every bite. Mick looked at his wife and asked if she could make it at home.

"I'll make you some, Uncle Mick. All you need do is heat it up in the oven."

If he didn't adore her by then, that's what sealed it in his eyes.

For dessert, Emily had baked a cake, made a filling for it, then covered it in thick, delicious icing. I'll admit, I had a big piece as it was the perfect end to the meal. After quickly putting everything in the dishwasher, we returned to the table where I poured Mick and June a glass of port. I poured a whiskey while Emily sipped at another glass of wine.

"Be back in a second," she said, disappearing to her room. She returned holding a folder a couple of minutes later, placing it in front of her as she glanced at all of us. "Auntie June, has Uncle Mick... said anything recently about... me?"

Mick looked a little concerned. June smiled at her. "He mentioned how much you love Bruce."

"Not just how much, Auntie. I'm in love with him. Head over heels sort of love. The sort of love you no doubt feel for Uncle Mick."

June shuffled in her seat, leaning forward. But the smile didn't waver. Mick glanced at me. All I could do was shrug. I had no idea what she was going to say either. "I've been fortunate to be married to my husband for many years now, Emily. It's been a life I wouldn't swap for anything. He's a good man."

"I think I'd have the same thing with Bruce." She took a deep breath and opened the folder. "Uncle Mick, that question you asked Bruce a while ago. I know why you asked, and I love the fact you showed such care for me, and wanted to protect me, just like Bruce always has. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for it." Mick had to look away for a moment, clearing his throat. "But the thing is, I do want to have..." She cleared her throat. I knew what she wanted to say and could understand the embarrassment.

"Sex, sweetie?" June asked gently.

Emily blushed but nodded. "I feel nothing but desire for the man next to me. But it's not just sex I want. I want to spend my life with him. I want to marry him. I want to bear his children. I don't want to be anywhere else than here for the rest of my life." She patted the pile of papers. "This will explain why it's... okay for us to do this."

Now Mick leaned forward, his interest peaked. "What do you mean, Em?"

"Legally, at least, Bruce and I can enjoy a sexual relationship. If it was to work out between us, and we wanted to marry, the Marriage Act of 1961 states who, or who cannot, get married. In this country, the only relations who are not allowed to marry are a person and their ancestor or descendant, nor can a brother or sister, whether whole or half-blood. Ergo, first cousins can marry without issue, and that means, as uncle and niece, Bruce and I can legally enter a relationship and could possibly marry in the future."

"What about children?" June asked, sounding rather understanding already, "Won't there be issues?"

Emily shook her head, taking out another piece of paper. "There was research done in the United Kingdom a few years back. If Bruce and I were to try for children, the chances of any issues would be no worse than a woman trying for children after 34. But I'm a healthy near enough 20-year-old woman, while Bruce might be in his early forties but he's fit as a fiddle. If we wished to conceive, I honestly don't see an issue, though I obviously don't want to jinx it either."

June took a deep breath. "Legally, it might be okay, sweetie, but... socially, people won't understand. There is still the moral argument too, about being intimate with family. Just because something is legal doesn't make it right." Then she looked at me. "What do you think, Bruce?"

"I'll put it simply, June. I love her with all my heart. But taking that step is her choice. I could try and talk her out of it, but look at what she's done to just convince you two that this is what she wants."

"And the stigma that comes with it?" she wondered.

"I guess we wouldn't be telling every man and their dog about it. But Mick's understandable question and concern has obviously lit a fire in her belly and she wants to show how much this would mean to her, but considering who you are to both of us, she doesn't want to live a lie in front of you."

"I would love for you to understand, but more important accept our relationship if or when it starts," Emily said softly.

Mick slowly finished his port, stood up and walked towards the back door. Emily glanced at me, fear in her eyes. I patted her shoulder and gestured for June to stay where she was. He hadn't gone far, just standing at the edge of the veranda near the steps leading down. Standing beside him, we stared out in the darkness. When I glanced at him, I noticed his were glistening. I'd never seen the man cry in my life.

"I can't claim to understand, but that girl needs to be loved, and if it's you that she wants, then I accept it," he said, "You'll love her. You'll provide and protect her. You'll be all she needs. June has already said she'd accept it, but that she'd want to speak to her first." We turned to each other and embraced. "You're a good man, Bruce. Just treat her right. For me and your dad."

"I will, mate. You have my word. Never do a thing to hurt her." Breaking apart, we both cleared our throats, doing that man thing of confronting our feelings, then feeling embarrassed about it. "Want to go chop some wood or something?"

"No, I should say the same thing to her."

When he did say the same thing, Emily stood up, rounded the table to hug him, bursting into tears at the same time. June then received a hug as it was obvious she'd accepted it immediately, a couple of gentle warnings about what Emily might face wanting to pursue such a relationship at most. She smiled at me, adding her approval, warning me to simply take care of her like she knew I already did, just with added intimacy.

Emily sat back next to me, sighing with relief, before she shuffled across and snuggled into me. I kissed the top of her head as we relaxed. "Well, I don't know about you, but I'm stuffed," Mick stated, "You want to cook for the wife and I again, Em, I won't be saying no."

"We should make this a usual thing then."

"That would be great. Guess we'll have to get used to you two together."

"When not if," June added, "We know it's going to happen."

"Wonder what my dad would say?" I wondered.

"He'd approve, Bruce. Like us, he'd find it a little strange, but he'd see how you've looked after her nearly her entire life. And it's obvious this is what she wants above all. That's what matters. And if you want to be with her in return, then I can't think of anyone better."

After waving them goodnight a little later, the sense of relief emanating from Emily was palpable. Standing together in the living room, I had to ask, "How long were you preparing that?"

"From the moment I realised how I felt about you, so I started looking into the legalities of it. I don't care about the morality. If we love each other, that's all that matters. As for the social aspect, if we were to go into town, no-one would know I'm your niece. They'd just think I'm your hot younger girlfriend."

"Well... you are now."

She smiled. "Yeah, I guess I am." Kissing my cheek, she added, "Wait out here. I'm going to go for a shower then meet you in the bedroom. Don't come in until I yell for you."

"Okay, I'll keep myself amused until then."

I heard her call for me around fifteen minutes later, undressing before I strolled in. She was leaning over the side of the bed, feet on the floor, arse raised slightly. She looked at me with a grin as I stepped behind her. She glanced back and handed me the bottle of lube I kept on the side table. "I don't want anal, but was hoping you might slide a finger or two, maybe your thumb in my butt while fucking me," she said.

"Okay."

I'm sure she expected an argument, but as I'd told her, if she wanted something, all she had to do was let me know and we'd do it. As I was experienced, though I was eager to do certain things with her, I'd let her decide on making certain leaps and decisions. I was happy just being intimate with her, something she knew and loved herself.

"I want you to fuck me hard, Bruce. I just want to try it. Like this," she said, opening up her phone. She flicked through to a particular website and showed me a video she must have enjoyed watching, "I've masturbated to this video before a few times. The sex is... something else. It's obviously porn, but there's something about it that's left me thinking 'I want to experience that too.' And you know I'll immediately say if it hurts."

I leaned down and kissed her cheek. "Please tell me if it does. The thought of hurting you, sweetie..."

"I'm already nice and wet, Bruce. All I need is your cock. I had two fingers in my pussy during my shower. Now all I want is my uncle's fat cock in my tight little pussy and for him to just pound me stupid."

Sliding my cock inside her in one swift movement made her gasp. I started out nice and slow, placing a hand on her lower back, immediately grabbing her ponytail and pulled her head back slightly. Once I was comfortable, and was sure she could handle it, I immediately upped the tempo of my thrusts.