Farm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As for my sister and nephew, once we said we accepted, Chris moved into his mother's room. She now worked full time at the RSL, with word that she might move into a management position before too long. So he'd drive her to work, while he'd spend the day working in the town library or somewhere else quiet, then drive both home. Whenever they returned home later than usual, Chris looking smug, my sister rather rosy cheeked, Emily and I laughed as we knew exactly what they'd been doing.

Standing on the veranda one afternoon, I was watching the cottage nearing completion. Another month at most until my sister and nephew could move in. I was waiting for Emily to return as she'd gone shopping that day, her mother happily tagging along. Sitting back on the couch with a beer, I looked down at the ring on my finger, smiling away.

Hearing a cleared throat, I looked up to see Emily smiling at me but with tears running down her cheeks. I stood up and went to her, taking her hands in mine, unable to stop the smile forming on my own face.

"Four months, Bruce. I'm four months along."

*****

Epilogue

Emily was cuddled into my side on the couch outside, reading a book, while I sat back and relaxed. The backyard had been extended with turf laid, and it was now seemingly covered in children's toys. The three of them were currently messing around. The oldest, Harold, though we called him Harry, of course, was named after my father, her grandfather. Then there were our two daughters, Elizabeth, though she already preferred Beth, named for my mother, her grandmother, and then Alicia, for no other reason than Emily liked the name.

Each pregnancy had gone smoothly, and our children were... quite close in age. Approaching fifty, having a six, five and four-year-old child would probably sound exhausting, but I loved it. Aware that I was getting older, I now made sure I had regular medical check-ups, did my best to remain fit and healthy. I cut down on the beer, though my diet remained roughly the same. Hair was going a little greyer at the temple, though Emily thought I carried it with dignity. Still felt as strong as ever, fit as a fiddle, to be honest. But I didn't want to tempt fate.

As soon as she'd given birth to our third, I was booked in for a vasectomy. She didn't want to go back on the pill, and for good reason. Her libido went through the roof once she was off them, and considering we were looking after three small children, trying to find time for ourselves was difficult at times. But Emily and I had long been a team and it continued through those early years. Midnight feeding and nappy changes. No end of cleaning up bodily fluids. Endless crying at times. It was probably the first real test of our marriage.

We continued to 'date' each other, always trying to keep the affection going, no matter how hard life might have seemed at times. I doted on my wife and children. My wife kept me happy by doing what she'd said from the start. No matter how tired she might have been, she loved sex as much as I did. She never wanted it to feel like a chore, so we always made sure it was better than good. It also helped that my sister and Chris lived nearby, my sister admitting that she'd make sure she did it right with her daughters' children. Knowing he wouldn't have kids of his own, at least with his mother, Chris doted on our kids, as did Mick and June, basically adopting them as their own grandchildren.

At least that gave Emily and I time to breathe. That's when we'd head to a nearby town for the night, book a hotel room, and after a night out for a meal and a drink, return to the room and either fuck each other silly all night, or simply enjoy a solid eight hours of sleep. It really depended on our mood each time.

My sister and nephew were a couple. It could never be official. I'm sure Mick and June suspected, but they never said a word. Only Emily and I would ever know the truth. As soon as they moved in together, they kept the second bedroom with the appearance of him sleeping there, but there was no doubt he slept with his mother all night, every night. My sister had never been happier, and I regretted those long years apart when things had been so bitter. We'd spoken more than once about everything that happened. We'd both made mistakes, but at the end of the day, we're only human. None of us are perfect, and you never stop learning, whether about yourself or about other people.

As for Chris, he was a happy young man. He had his mother and lover looking after him, he was making a career for himself, and made plenty of friends with all the young lads who worked for him, while joining a couple of nearby sports teams as he liked to keep fit himself throughout the year. I did sit him down one evening, about a year after the relationship started, and asked what he wanted for the future, the insinuation clear.

"I'm not bothered about kids, Bruce. Mum can't have any, so we don't have to worry about that. No doubt Emily and you will have a couple, at least, and Mum is eager to be a grandmother. I'm happy with how my life is now."

Mick and June were growing older, though Mick wasn't even speaking about retirement, and June was now a regular visitor to our household. She doted on our children as much as anyone, and the friendship between herself and Emily, despite the significant age gap, was wonderful to see. No doubt Emily basically adopted her as a grandmother, something I know June loved deeply.

"What are you thinking about?" Emily asked.

"That's a loaded question, sweetie," I replied.

She placed the book down and looked at me. "You often look thoughtful, Bruce. I just like to know..." I kissed her softly on the lips, which made her smile. "Well, I know you weren't just thinking about that."

I pulled her up on to my lap, holding her tight to my body. "Just thinking about our life to this point. And I know the best decision I ever made. It was inviting you here. But I think it was fate. Never believed in it but I honestly think it is. Something died, something lived. That day, long ago, my father's ute breathed it's last. It was one of the last remaining links to the old man. Since you arrived here, Emily, this place has been full of life, but more importantly, love. Maybe I'm just being a sentimental old fool, holding you in my arms while we watch and listen to our kids, but I honestly don't know how life could get any better right now."

She moved her lips to my ear. "Well, I could be naked in bed with you, with your thick cock buried in my still incredibly tight pussy. Mum is just over there so she can watch them for an hour or two."

I heard my sister laugh to herself. "I can't hear you but if you need some alone time, I can watch them for a little while."

Emily slid off my lap and offered her hand. "Want to come spend some quality time with your niece, my handsome uncle?"

"Now that is the best idea I've heard today so far, my beautiful niece."

We shut the door to our bedroom and proved our love to each other yet again. The day I tired of Emily, my wife, niece, lover, confidant, soulmate, would be the day I keeled over and died. Until that day, I was going to treat each day with her as my first and last. Never leave a room without telling her I love her. Never stop showing her affection. Never stop showing how much I truly loved her.

The farm now meant nothing without her there with me. I would spend every day of my life making her as happy as she made me.

FIN

*****

A/N -- Well, there we go. I'll admit, I'd never actually planned on writing a second chapter but, once I started to write, the words and ideas flowed rather easily. Wanted a happy ending for the entire family. Think I might have gone a tad overboard with the 'evil sister' thing in the first chapter, so hope I resolved that satisfactorily, at least. Otherwise, hope you all enjoyed it. Feedback and comments appreciated as always.

Further information: an uncle and niece / aunt and nephew marrying is known as an avunculate marriage. If you look at the Wikipedia page, you can see such marriages were popular in royal lines, particularly ancient Egypt and then the House of Habsburg. It's allowed in some countries, including Australia. It is generally outlawed in the United States except for two states, circumstances permitting.