Farm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yes," she moaned, "Fuck my tight little pussy."

Pulling her ponytail a little harder arched her back, changing the angle as I really started to pump into her. I stroked her back while I fucked her, not wanting to cause her any discomfort. I was going to fuck her harder than I had before. Eventually resting my free hand at her side, I leaned down and kissed her cheek. "Your pussy is mine, Emily," I growled, getting into the act.

She could barely say a word, making do with a whimper of desire. "Fuck... me..." she managed to say through my thrusts.

Letting go of her hair, she flopped to the bed as I grabbed her firmly by the hips, repositioned her slightly, and really started to ram my cock into her. "Oh fuck," I grunted, "I'm going to fill you up tonight."

"Pull my hair again!"

I did as she asked, pulling harder still but not enough to hurt. Resting on her forearms, I switched hands as I held her in place with the other, but I couldn't get comfortable, stopping long enough to get us both up on the bed, and once the position was better, I resumed pounding her. Letting go of her hair, I gently forced her head down by the back of the neck as I leaned forward over her, really starting to drive my cock into her.

"I own your pussy, my pretty young niece," I growled, "Your body is mine. Those tits. Your mouth. Your pussy. And soon your arse. I will own them all."

"Please," she whimpered.

"Please what?"

"Please keep fucking me. God, I just want you to keep fucking me."

I leaned down and kissed her on the cheek. "Okay?" I asked softly.

"I love you so much."

"I love you just as much. Ready for more?"

"I want something in my arse!"

"I'll cum first, then we can have a little fun."

"Go hard or go home, Bruce."

"Oh, I like a challenge. Good thing I own your pussy."

I barely lasted another couple of minutes, truth be told. But those last couple of minutes, I was driving into her so hard, I earned a couple of grunts from her. But she was either a trooper, willing to put up with it, or she was loving it. Considering I could see the glimpse of a smile on her lips, I think it was the latter. Then I drove my cock into her and practically exploded, grunting and groaning so loudly, Mick and June would have heard it and thought 'Well, that didn't take long'.

Sitting back on my knees, I pulled her up to rest back against me, both of us needing to catch our breath. I worried I'd see tears but turning her head to face me, I was greeted by love in her eyes and smile on her face. "I'm a little tender, but totally worth it," she said, kissing my cheek.

"That's all I want to hear, that you had fun, sweetie."

She rested back against me, wrapping my arms around her. "I loved it when you were saying you owned me. You sort of do, like I own you."

"Just thought it fit what we were doing."

To my surprise, I'd stayed pretty hard, something she recognised as I felt her squeezing my cock with her pussy. "Guess having a young girlfriend is helping, Bruce," she said, giggling away, "Soon you'll be walking around with a constant erection."

"Certainly crack more of them nowadays than I used to. Invigorated these old bones."

"Well, I'm loving the hard bone in me." She gave me a look as I burst into laughter. "Yeah, that was a little on the nose, wasn't it?"

I hugged her tightly against me. "As I said, sex can and should be fun. And my hard bone is loving where it is too."

Recognising when I was at full mast again, she lay forward again, making sure I had my bottle of lube in hand. Leaving my cock buried inside her, I poured some lube all over her arse including her little hole, kneading it into her firm cheeks. She giggled a couple of times, complimenting me on my strong hands.

Moving to her little hole, I rubbed my thumb across it, and it provoked an immediate reaction, Emily making sure she glanced back and smiled at me. "It tickles," she said, giggling away.

"It'll feel different when inside. Just getting you nice and relaxed. When I slide it in, just try and relax still."

Prodding my finger at her arsehole, I let barely a couple of centimetres slowly slide inside her. She gasped but relaxed immediately, getting used to the foreign object inside her. Sliding a little more inside her, I felt her squeeze my finger a couple of times, but each time she did, she relaxed again. Just one finger was incredibly tight, and add to that her arse was fantastic regardless, little wonder m cock was steel and she started to move her hips against me.

A bit more of my finger provoked a moan, though I think that might have been my cock, before I had my entire middle finger inside her arse. As I started to slowly thrust my cock, I also moved my finger at the same time, not too fast to start out with. I was barely moving my cock either, letting her take control of that. I think it was helping her relax... or turning her on even more.

"How is it?" I asked.

"I like it," she whispered.

"Let me know if you want another one inside you."

She wanted a second one within a couple of minutes. Sliding two fingers inside her like I did her pussy was something else entirely. And... she loved it. Absolutely loved it, rocking back on my cock while asking me to move my fingers faster in her arse. I could see her arm moving at the same time, figuring out she was fondling herself. There was a lot going on down in her groin area.

When I started to thrust, she moaned loudly, starting to thrust my fingers into her faster at the same time. "Oh god," she groaned, "Oh god... fuck..."

Lifting her up so she was on her arms, I changed the angle of my hand and thrust my fingers even faster. "Bruce," she whimpered, "Oh fuck, keep going... fuck... cum... orgasm... fuck..."

I had to keep her lifted up as she had one of the biggest orgasms I'd seen her enjoy since we started making love. She squeezed my cock, squeezed my fingers, whimpering and quivering, her entire body seeming to shudder and shake. As soon as it passed, she almost went limp back against me, breathing deeply. "Keep going," she murmured.

"Sure?" I asked, kissing her cheek.

She nodded eagerly. "I'd love your cock there but not sure yet."

"Then we'll do it another night. Like my fingers?" She nodded again. "Want them to stay there?"

"Until you cum, then we'll shower. I'm knackered, Bruce."

I did have a little more fun with her though took my fingers out of her arse so I could fuck her comfortably, eventually turning her over, onto her back, so I could fuck her gently to end the night. She loved that, covering my face in kisses, her fingers moving all over my body, and once I came again, that was me over as well. It had been quite the night, in more ways than one.

After a shower, we cuddled in bed, and I could still sense the relief Emily was feeling after confessing what she wanted. "Guess we can now be a little more open at times," she whispered

"I'd like that. Mick and June, sure. Anyone else, we'll have to be careful."

"Guess I can't just fall to my knees and start sucking your cock in the middle of the yard?"

"I'd love it, don't think anyone else would particularly approve." I cuddled her tighter. "I'll take you out on a date again. A proper one. Dinner, drinks, dancing. We'll do it more often. They know me in town, they don't know you."

"How did we meet?"

"One of those internet dating sites. I wouldn't be the first lonely farmer to use one of them."

"I'd love to go on a date with you," she whispered, "First of many, I hope."

"Young woman on my arms, every man in town will be immensely jealous."

We only waited a week before I kept my word about taking her out for a date into town. Despite the weather being cool, she wore a short dress that showed off her legs, a small jacket to keep away the evening chill. She wore a necklace, the pendant sitting in her cleavage, and I knew exactly why she wore it, as it was the first gift I'd given her. I bought her little things online, leaving them around the house for her to find. I just went with jeans, boots, shirt. I was going to shave, but she loved my stubble. Didn't want me with a beard, but liked running her hand and feeling a slight roughness to my face.

I took her to the next town past the closest as it was far larger. Dinner was the RSL club. Full of the elderly and workers, but it was well funded by the pokies, and the food it served was bloody good. We both tucked into some steaks, chips and veggies before sitting in the bar area, enjoying a beer. We found a good pub playing some decent music and a lively atmosphere. No-one knew me so I certainly received a few glances, an obviously middle-aged man walking in with a young woman on my arm. No-one said anything, of course, and Emily barely noticed. If she did, that's when I earned a cuddle and kiss on the cheek. When she headed to the bar to get a drink, she was hit on within thirty seconds. I laughed when she pointed in my direction, watching the faces of the two young men fall. I'm fairly sure I heard something along the lines of 'he's old enough to be your father'... "God, don't give the young woman ideas," I muttered.

Placing our drinks down, she kissed my cheek and snuggled into my side. "Can't wait until you fuck me later, Daddy," she said. I groaned loudly, which just made her giggle. "Don't worry, I'll stick with what we usually say to each other."

Neither of us drank too much, sticking to light beer so I could drive us home at the end of the night. It was mostly just an evening for us to relax, act like a couple for once, not stuck to the confines of our home. Ending up chatting with a few other couples, and the cover story actually went down a charm. I was a farmer looking for love, Emily was looking for love and willing to move wherever. We met up a few times before I just bit the bullet, asked her to the farm. Been together ever since. Only one asked about the age gap, both of us casually stating that we didn't care.

Driving us home later that night, Emily had us stop on the side of the road between the nearest town and home so we could sit on the tray in the back and watch the stars. I'd packed a rug so we wouldn't get too dirty, and we must have spent an hour at least before she started to fall asleep against me. Making sure she was safely sat next to me, I drove us the rest of the way home before carrying her into our bedroom.

Woken up by soft lips on mine the next morning, I opened my eyes to see hers gazing at me. "I fell asleep and didn't end our date by having some really hot sex, Bruce," she whispered. Her hand moved down my chest towards my cock, which was rock hard. "Should we make up for lost time?"

We stepped into the shower an hour later, grinning away like idiots.

Life continued on as normally as possible after that. Farm work continued as always. I recognised Emily started to spend more time indoors, happy to look after the house, keeping it clean, making us breakfast, lunch and dinner, even going so far as to make lunch for some of the boys during the week. She loved baking, and there were almost endless treats from time to time. After a couple of weeks, I had to ask if she was happy doing that. Earned me a hug as she replied, "This is what I want to do, Bruce. Look after you in return. This is now my home too and I want to look after it. Plus, it does need a good clean from time to time."

"Well, I did my best but... you know... single bloke..."

She stood up on her tiptoes and kissed me. "I love cooking. I find cleaning therapeutic. And I can relax in between all the chores. You're busy all day, Bruce, but you still help me regardless when you're home at night and during the weekend."

"My home too, sweetie."

"When you marry me, I won't be the house girlfriend, I'll be the housewife." I raised eyebrows at how adamant she sounded. "You will marry me... right?"

I hugged her tightly. I'd have married her then and there, to be honest. "I'd love to, sweetie, but... that's one hell of a bridge to cross."

"I know," she said softly, "But that's not all I want. It's my birthday soon."

"Ten days, Emily. I remember your birthday better than mine."

"Maybe not this birthday, but I'd love to... try..." She trailed off as I heard a sniffle. "I want a baby with you," she added softly.

"So I should make an honest woman of you first?" She giggled at that. "Well, you've just given me lots to think about, Emily. Anything you want this birthday, at least?"

"I have everything I want in my arms right now, but I'm sure I'll think of something."

What she wanted was dinner out with family. That meant inviting Mick and June along. She wanted dinner at the same RSL as our date, then a night out at one of the pubs or bars. June offered to drive us all the way, looking in the rearview mirror every so often as Emily happily snuggled into me, wearing another beautiful dress that showed plenty of skin, tight to her curves, having done her hair as well.

"Twenty-year-old girlfriend, Bruce. How old are you again?"

"Old enough, June. Old enough."

"Well, certainly put a smile on her face. I look at her and see me when I was dating Mick all those years ago."

"Warned him he had to look after her, June," Mick stated, glancing back at me, "Think he's taken my warning to heart."

During the journey, my phone started to ring. No surprise there. Usually one of the boys letting me know he'd be late or missing the next day. Most of the time, it was a family problem. Considering they worked for me through little more than verbal agreement and cash in hand, I looked after them. Glancing at the lock screen, I noticed it was my sister calling. Letting Emily know, that had her sitting up and at attention, Mick and June both glancing from the front seats.

"Hello," I answered.

"Hello, Bruce. How are you?"

Well, that was a better greeting than I imagined. "I'm okay, Maggie. I'm okay. You doing well?" She was quite a few seconds, long enough I had to ask, "Maggie, you there?"

"It's my daughter's birthday and I haven't heard from her in months. Is she okay, Bruce?"

I glanced at Emily. "She's happy, Maggie. She's home."

"Oh... You're looking after her?"

"Of course, Maggie. She's my niece, and she came to me for..." I didn't expect the sound of soft crying to come over the phone. "Maggie, are you doing okay?"

"No," she cried softly, "I don't know what I'm doing anymore."

She didn't sound particularly drunk though her speech was slurred a little bit. She sounded like a woman now regretting some decisions she'd made. I glanced at Emily and made a gesture. She made me smile when she nodded, handing her the phone. She put it on speaker so we could hear.

"Mum?"

"Emily? Oh, Emily! It's so good to hear your voice again. Happy birthday!"

Emily looked at me, a little confused. I could understand why. The last time she'd spoken to us, she'd been full of fire and brimstone. This was not the same woman at all. I could see June looking at me again. All I could do was shrug.

"Bruce is treating you well, Emily? You're feeling at home at the farm?"

"Yes, Mum. Bruce and I are getting along really well." I had to glance out the window to hide my smile. "And the farm has always felt like home in a certain way. I'm glad I chose to come here."

"Good, baby, that's... good... Look, I just wanted to call and wish you a happy birthday. I'm sorry I can't be there. I'd love to give you a hug."

Emily looked at me, now utterly dumbfounded. So was I. All four of us in the car were. "Um, thanks, Mum. I'm glad you called."

"I miss you." Emily couldn't say those words back because she simply didn't feel the same way. Then there was a soft cry again. "I know you don't miss me. It's all his fault, of course. Not Bruce. He's always looked after family. No, I mean... him... tried to put hands on you..."

"Mum... look, maybe we should speak later? Another time maybe?"

"I'd like that, baby. I just wanted to hear your voice today. Hopefully I'll be there when you turn twenty-one..."

"Sure, Mum. Fingers crossed things get better, then we'll see."

"I love you, baby. I miss you. Give my love to Bruce. I'm glad he's looking after you. I'll speak to you soon."

"Bye, Mum." She hung up and handed me the phone. "Okay, what the fuck was that all about?" she asked.

I stared at my phone, shrugging helplessly again. "I have absolutely no idea, Emily."

We put it out of our minds, Emily snuggling into my side for the rest of the drive. Letting the RSL know it was her birthday, we ensured she got a couple of presents, and we certainly enjoyed a fine meal. No fancy restaurants in the outback. Most you'll find is an RSL club and pubs that'll serve food. You want fine dining, you're driving at least a couple of hundred kilometres, and that's if you're lucky.

No idea how long we stayed out for, Emily and I certainly enjoying a few drinks together, though we still behaved in front of Mick and June, though they were now used to us kissing and cuddling, at least. June looked on with nothing but approval. It had taken Mick time to get used to it. Now he just looked away, but he could see the love on display.

We did find ourselves in a pub that had music blaring a small dancefloor, finding myself dragged up yet again. I might not be able to dance, but having a young woman cavorting against me had me rock hard in seconds. Thankfully, she danced against me in such a manner that she covered that, running my hands up her body though avoiding her tits and groin area. Mostly... By the time she'd had enough, the look in her eyes suggested she wanted to end the night in another manner.

We behaved in the car on the way back, Mick fast asleep in the passenger seat next to June. "Bruce, can I ask a question?"

"Sure, June."

"Were you having sex before that night?"

"We were," I admitted.

She smiled. "I thought so. That's all I wanted to know. You look so happy, you two. Let me know when you propose, Bruce. I'd love to help Emily plan the wedding."

"Won't be a big thing, June. Quite a few people know she's my niece."

"True, so we'll just make it a small, intimate thing. Don't need a big bash if all you want to do is confirm your love for each other."

"We're getting married, then we're having a baby," Emily said softly.

"More than one, I bet," June retorted, making Emily giggle next to me, "Well, I'm always here for advice about that too, Emily."

"Thank you, Auntie."

"You're welcome, sweetheart."

We might have been worn out once June dropped us home, but Emily dragged me inside to our bedroom, dropped to her knees and eagerly fished out my cock, her head quickly bobbing up and down on my cock. I lasted five minutes at most. She swallowed every drop of cum before sitting back on her knees, looking rather pleased with herself.

"Now you'll last longer when we make love," she said.

Having got that out of her system, we undressed each other slowly, our mouths rarely apart before I lowered her to the bed. I showered her body with attention, barely an inch of skin going untouched, except her pussy, which I completely avoided. Drove her wild, earning one soft moan after another, and she was soon begging me to lick her pussy. Lowering my mouth, I inhaled her scent, earning another giggle.

"Love your scent, Emily," I whispered, "That alone makes my cock harder than steel."

"But you prefer the taste?" she asked softly.

"Well, while I could sit here and just sniff you, I don't think either of us will get satisfaction from that." For some reason, that made her laugh out loud. "So yes, sweetie, I much prefer your taste. Want to know what I'm going to do?" Her nod was very eager. "I'm going to eat you out, but slowly. Really tease you until you orgasm. Then we'll make love. Sound good?"