Farm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night, once back at the farm, Emily and I enjoyed anal sex for the first time. One thing I'd learned is that Emily researched things, so she'd already prepared herself and everything we needed to enjoy it. We stripped each other nice and slowly in our bedroom, falling to her knees where she practically made love to my cock with her mouth, asking where I wanted it. As it was my birthday, I asked her to swallow it. She was delighted to hear that, blowing me to completion and eagerly gulping it down.

I returned the favour of course, eating her pussy just to the one orgasm before I turned her over and started to get her ready. Lots of lube, taking it slowly with a couple of fingers, cock sliding into her pussy nice and slow.

"Oh god, I can't wait," she murmured.

"Good things come to those who wait, my cute fiancée."

She glanced back and grinned. "I can't wait until you're in my arse, future husband."

I usually only slid two fingers into her arse when fooling around. This night, considering I would be sliding my cock into her, I added a third finger. I worried as always but she smiled the entire time, really enjoying it. I had to eventually stop fucking her as I was getting far too excited, far too quickly. Lubing up my cock, I asked once if she was ready. Her nod was so eager, I was left thinking she wanted this far more than I did. Not saying I didn't, but she'd proven eager to experiment and try new things.

I'll be honest, we both had a lot of fun. I took it nice and slow, and her arse was incredibly tight. I mean, it was just ridiculous, and considering she had a pert little butt to begin with, I had to resist the primal urge to just nail her nice and hard. I did eventually lean forward, feeling my cock deeper inside her, Emily lowering herself down and gasping loudly.

I didn't last much longer, both of us chuckling as I unloaded inside her. She wanted me to keep it inside her for a while longer, before whispering that she wanted to try riding me that way. I think she loved that a lot more as she could control it. I was surprised that she did start to bounce rather fast, but her face was an absolute picture. When I licked my thumb and fondled her clit, her next orgasm was something else entirely. She had to get off my cock as she was just far too sensitive.

Needing a good soak after that, Emily leaning back against me as we enjoyed a bubble bath and all sorts of other things she'd poured in the water, while also enjoying a bottle of wine. "Did you love my arse, Bruce?"

"I did, Emily, but you know I prefer pussy."

"Honestly, I do too. I had fun, but your fingers are... easier. But I do like it when you play with my butt."

"Tell you what, we can get some small toys or something. Doesn't just have to be my cock and fingers. I'm not completely up to date, but I know they sell all sorts of things online now."

"I've bought sex toys myself, Bruce, so we can look together. Maybe a plug and a dildo or something? Maybe we can use that while you also fuck me?"

"Honestly, Emily, whatever you want. All that matters to me is that you're happy, and I'm willing to do almost anything. Notice I said almost."

She giggled. "Yes, I can guess what you mean too." She snuggled back against me. "You will have to fuck your wife in the arse after the wedding though."

"Okay, I'll agree to that."

We both fell asleep in the tub, waking up to find my sister, her mother, standing next to the tub, laughing away. Thankfully, the water was still lukewarm, and she told us to go to bed. "You're leading my daughter astray, Bruce."

I returned a cheeky grin. "That I am."

Emily snorted. "Please, you think I'm that innocent with him nowadays?"

My sister's face was priceless for a few seconds before she turned and walked away, laughing her head off. Emily glanced at me, looking smug, before suggesting we should really head to bed.

A week later, Mick and I were waiting at the airstrip. "Now this feels familiar," he said. I gave him a glance. "Best thing you ever did was invite her, Bruce. The farm has never felt as alive as it does. Your old man and mother would be looking down proudly."

"Thanks, mate."

The little Cessna landed, six people disembarking, including my nephew. He grinned as he noticed Mick and I waiting for him. Shaking his hand, I took his things, placed them in the back before we got into the ute and began the long journey home. Living on the other side of the country, he'd had to change planes twice to make it to even close to where we lived. Asking after his mother and sister, I assured him they were eager to see him, but they were already preparing dinner for that evening.

Hearing our vehicle return, they hurried outside to greet us. Emily shrieked and practically leapt on her old brother, both of them laughing away. The siblings had always been close, and it was nice to see that relationship remained into adulthood. Then came mother and son... Maggie cried. She sobbed as her son opened his arms and held her close. The fact he was already crying...

A lot of healing was going to take place, but I think seeing his mother finally looking fit and well, but more importantly happy, meant the world. And now that I knew what had really broken their relationship, no doubt they were going to need a few discussions going forward.

Gathered around the table that evening for dinner, Chris already knew about our relationship as Emily had told him, but figured she'd probably have to sit down and talk to him in person about it. Maggie beamed. She had her children back with her, and she was home again. I think a little part of her had always regretted leaving the way she did.

After dinner, I grabbed a pair of beers, beckoning my nephew to follow me. We wandered around the backyard, sipping at our beers. "Anything you want to know, Chris?"

"If you're worried about what I think about you and Emily, I wouldn't worry, Unc..."

"Just Bruce, Chris. We're past those sort of titles."

"I approve, Bruce. It's clear she's absolutely besotted by you, and I know you love her just as much in return. I'll be here for the wedding."

"We're considering telling all the lads here. We're tired of keeping it hidden, always having to be careful, even in our own home at times. Emily is of the opinion that people can judge, and that's their right to do so, but we're adults, we're in love, and that is all that matters."

"I think a lot of people are more open-minded than others believe," he said, taking a sip of his beer, before he stopped, "Bruce, did Mum..."

I knew what he was going to ask straight away. "Before you ask me, I think you need a long talk with your mother."

Mother and son disappeared a couple of days later up to the family's resting place. They were gone quite a while, I think having a very long heart to heart. From what Emily had told me, their relationship had always been better, but had deteriorated as he lacked a good father figure, and what Maggie then discussed was the straw that broke the camel's back. Or that's what she believed anyway.

When they returned, Maggie couldn't stop smiling while Chris had this dazed look on his face. I'm thinking what he learned was probably quite the shock. As Emily approached her mother, I grabbed a few beers and escorted Chris to the edge of a nearby paddock, leaning back against it, remaining silent. I'd let him get whatever he thought off his chest.

"Bruce, remember what I wanted to talk about the other night..." He trailed off, and what I didn't expect was laughter, shaking his head. "I guess I am my mother's son." I glanced at him in surprise. "Bruce, I freaked the fuck out when she approached me about it. I thought she'd figured out what I thought about her. I... I guess I wanted to be her knight in shining armour in some manner or other, but I also wanted her for myself. But having all those thoughts, I thought I was seriously fucked in the head. So that's why I reacted like I did when she approached me. I honestly thought she was mocking me, or the fella she was with at the time was putting her up to it. And if that was going to be the atmosphere I was forced to live in, I had to get out quick. That's why I just packed and left with nary a word to anyone. I felt awful leaving Emily behind, as I'd been the one to protect her."

I'd just had a lot of information dumped on me, so all I could do was sip at my beer and say, "Yeah, see what you mean."

"Mum wanted to fuck our grandfather? Fucking hell, I honestly didn't see that coming. Guess some of it makes sense now though, right? She couldn't handle anyone that reminded her of her daddy. She said the only decent men she was with were those who fathered her children. That's putting it mildly, though. I guess you've heard it all though, right."

"It was an emotional afternoon, Chris." Clearing my throat, I had to ask, "So what are you going to do?"

"I don't know. Mum is in a good place, a much better place now. Starting work at the RSL soon. But... she doesn't want to leave here. Part of her wants her independence, but she's enjoying it here."

"Already thinking of a way she can have both. Just need to sort out the details."

All of us pitched in to organise the wedding. I spent a couple of weeks cleaning out a barn with Mick, Chris also pitching in when time allowed. Maggie now worked at the RSL and I'd bought her a second-hand 4x4 to get around herself. June took Emily and her mother shopping for a dress, while I headed out one weekend to look for a suit, though Emily insisted I wear a good pair of boots and my akubra. "You're a farmer at heart. A man of the outback. I would love you in a suit, but still looking the part," she said.

A week before the wedding, I sat my sister down at the table with Chris. The latter had suggested he was now staying indefinitely, as he'd proven to his employer that he could work from home. No real idea what he did except it was in finances, and he made good money for himself. Mick joined me as I'd talked to him about my idea. He admitted it would be a good one.

Laying a couple of plans of the farm in front of Maggie, I showed her my idea. "This house will obviously become home for my family, Maggie. I mean Emily, myself and our children. So you need somewhere to live. I know you mentioned living in town, whether one, two or three over." I pointed at the top plan. "This is the farm as it is now. I won't point and explain as you're not stupid, but these are all the buildings in the vicinity. Now, this is the idea..." I removed the top sheet and showed her the bottom one. "You need your own place and independence while still remaining here. So I'm going to build you a cottage. Two bedroom, so you can stay here as long as you want, Chris. It won't be large, but we're going to make sure it's modern."

My sister looked at me, utterly flabbergasted. "Bruce... what...?"

"I neglected you for too long, Maggie. I'm trying to make things right."

She was up immediately, shaking her head and crying, hugging me tightly. "It wasn't your fault... never your fault... I was broken and forced you to... I don't know, just not like me..."

I stroked the back of her head, her hair vibrant once again. "The fact you were broken meant you needed me more than ever. I helped protect my niece. I should have done the same for my sister. So what I can do is build you your very own home. I can easily afford it. Won't need a massive loan. Already spoken to builders, decorators, plumbers, everyone important. Six months to a year, they reckon. I'm calling in plenty of favours."

"When do they start?"

I grinned when I replied, "Tomorrow, Maggie."

The morning of the wedding, Mick and I were putting the finishing touches to our suits. He kept muttering about looking like a 'damned penguin' but I knew he was enjoying himself. Emily was getting ready in her mother's room, so we grabbed a last minute beer from the kitchen and headed towards the barn. The celebrant was waiting inside.

What I didn't expect was the cavalcade of cars, utes and 4x4's to suddenly arrive. "What the hell?" I wondered, glancing at Mick, who looked as pleased as a pig in shit. "Mick, what...?"

"Didn't seem right that so few were here to give your vows to the woman you love, Bruce. So June and I have slowly but surely invited all the lads to our house and explained the relationship between you and Emily. Obviously, they were a little taken aback, but saw how you two were with each other, knew love when they saw it and, well.... Word spread further and here everyone is."

I didn't even bother counting how many vehicles arrived. Some came in suits, others in jeans and a good shirt. All of them in good boots. The women were all in fancy frocks. Hands were shaken, cheeks were kissed. June appeared, looking rather pleased with herself, stating this would be a surprise for Emily, as she didn't expect anyone except the family.

Standing in front of the celebrant, Mick standing next to me, the music started up from speakers we'd hooked up in the rafters as June approached us first, carrying some flowers, following by my sister.

Then Emily appeared, radiant in her white dress, smiling it was only as low as her knees without a long train behind her, face covered by a veil, being escorted by her brother. She stopped at the opening when she noticed the crowd of faces greeting her. All the lads from the farm. Friends I'd known for years who approved of the relationship. Mick had said one or two didn't approve, but I didn't care any longer. They were entitled to their opinion. All that mattered was the woman walking towards me.

I saw her smile broaden with each step, glancing left and right at the people she recognised, taking her hand and hugging her as she was doing her best not to cry. "Did you do this?" she whispered.

"Mick and June," I whispered back.

"Thank you," she whispered to Mick, before she turned and hugged June.

It was a short ceremony as Emily and I were not religious, it was just a way of confirming our love for each other in front of friends and family, while also making it official in the eyes of the law. The celebrant was aware that she was my niece, but what her personal opinion was didn't matter. We sealed our vows with a kiss, signed the certificate, the celebrant stating we'd receive the documents within a matter of days. Emily was adamant about taking my surname as she was tired of being reminded of her long negligent father.

Mick had obviously prepared as a van showed up while Emily and I were taking pictures. Once they were done, he led us back towards the barn to show how quickly they'd managed to convert it. Emily couldn't stop herself crying this time. To be honest, nor could I, wrapping the man in a bear hug.

"The old man would be proud," he stated.

This wasn't going to be a wedding reception of fine dining, soft music and good behaviour. An enormous barbeque was wheeled near the barn, meat and chicken soon being cooked in vast quantities. The alcohol was soon flowing. The music was turned up and the dancing started. Emily and I enjoyed a first dance, and she proved her memory by selecting the very first song we'd danced to what felt like only yesterday at times.

We managed to disappear into the house long enough for a wedding day quickie, bending her over our bed and we just rutted, amusing me further that, after I'd cum in her, she took the handkerchief from my breast pocket and put her panties there instead. "They were wet from the moment I saw you in your suit, Bruce," she whispered into my ear as we walked back outside.

It was a great night. Everyone had a grand old time. We received plenty of questions, of course. They knew how old I was, how old Emily was, the fact we were uncle and niece. But June had found the same documents Emily had, and went even further with the history of such relationships. Once people were told, and the very fact it was legal, while they still might have found it weird, there wasn't really much they could do. It was a case of support or not.

The party went late into the night before we had to call it quits. Emily and I stood side by side as we wished everyone goodnight. We had a pile of gifts, many of them relating to future children, as June had made subtle jokes during her conversations that Emily was eager for our own. I was too, but Emily reminded me at least once a day about having a bun in the oven. Always with a smile, as she knew I wanted the same thing. Many of the lads said they'd come in early Monday to help clean it up, admitting none of us would want to do a thing the next day, being Sunday and all.

Mick and June were last to leave. I honestly didn't have the words to express my gratitude. June insisted it was nothing, while Mick just looked proud as punch. It was a fond farewell before Emily and I headed inside, agreeing that while sex was on the mind, we weren't sure we'd have the energy.

Then we heard noise coming from Emily's old room, now Maggie's. Stopping at the door, Emily covered her mouth and started to giggle, though I returned a quizzical look. Emily raised her eyebrows and gently pushed open the door, as it wasn't locked. The bed was at an angle we could see who was on the bed. The women on top was definitely my sister though I could only see the back of her head. The man underneath her was definitely her son.

It didn't shock either of us. It had been coming ever since that conversation I'd had with him. I hugged Emily to me as they didn't even register our presence.

"I love you, baby," my sister whispered, "My boy has a wonderful cock."

"I love you, Mum."

"Everything you wished for?" she whispered, leaning down to kiss him.

"I'm glad we're doing it here, Mum. We're home."

"And we'll have our own one soon, if you want to stay..."

"I do now, Mum, if you want me to."

"I want nothing more, baby. Nothing more."

We shut the door and headed to our own room to consummate the marriage. Again.

Perhaps not surprisingly, Emily and I were up before the other two, as there was no doubt they'd made love into the night. Once we'd got Emily out of her dress, an endurance event in itself, she'd straddled my lap, rode me for around five minutes before lying on my chest and almost falling asleep. We agreed to finish in the morning.

It was Sunday, which meant a big breakfast, Emily proudly saying that, as the housewife, she was going to look after her hard-working husband by keeping him stomach full and his balls empty. I remembered those words from long ago and they still made me chuckle. We were sitting side by side, talking quietly, when my sister and nephew wandered in together. Urging them to sit, Emily served them breakfast before sitting back next to me. My nephew couldn't stop smiling, my sister alternating between delight and guilt.

"Maggie?" She met my eyes. I reached across and took her hand. "Just be careful, okay? Emily and I... we can. But you and Chris? I just don't know... But Emily and I support you. No matter what."

The new home went up rather quickly as I was paying top dollar, as long as no corners were being cut. But the weather remained good, which meant the work could proceed at pace. Emily and I did our best not to fall into a routine. Saturday afternoon remained our time. Sometimes we'd go for a horse ride. Sometimes we'd drive to one town or another. Sometimes we'd just laze about at home. Sometimes we'd spend the entire afternoon in bed.

Our sex life simply got better and better. We shopped online together for toys and added that to our sex life. We did dabble in a certain type of sex every so often, but I much preferred sliding my cock into that beautifully tight pussy, and she would certainly admit to the same feelings. So, when the mood took us, we'd get a toy or two out and have a little fun. When she was really in the mood, she'd insert a small plug and wear it all day around the house while I was at work. By the time I'd finished for the day, she'd be all over me. We did occasionally forget about others in the household, both my sister and my nephew walking in to find Emily bent over, or on the table, while I was fucking her. They'd notice and quickly retreat to another room.