Farm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, the first thing I did was have a drink with dad, opening the bottle of whiskey and pouring two shots, sipping at one while pouring the other where he was buried. It was a tradition I'd done since I'd first put the old man in the ground, and if or when I had a son, hoped he'd do the same thing with me once I dropped. Laying the rug on the ground, Emily and I sat down as my sister sat on her knees near my father's plaque.

Wiping it clean of dirt and dust, she leaned down and kissed it. "I miss you so much, daddy," she whispered, "So much that it hurts every single day. And it has hurt ever since the day I saw you lowered into this place." I took Emily by the hand as Maggie sat back on her knees, gazing out over the horizon. I think whatever was coming was for our benefit as well as hers.

"I always loved you, daddy, but I knew when I was growing up that it was more than just the love of a daughter for her father. Well, it was that, it was always that, but it was always something more. I knew it was wrong, I knew it was taboo, but I always thought that maybe, because I loved you so much, that you would love me in return the same. Once mother died, and losing her hurt me because I know it broke your heart, I thought I could... help you. Have you.

But you broke my heart by rejecting me, daddy. I would have done anything to make you happy. I would have been your woman from the moment I was of age until the end of our days." She choked back a sob. "I wanted you to be my first, daddy. I wanted you to make me a woman. I wanted to be with you, to feel you inside me, to take me to our bedroom every night and make love. But you said no, that it wasn't right, that I wasn't going to replace your mother. I never wanted to replace her. Never! I was going to be a good daughter by making my father happy. We would have made love every night. I would have been a good little housewife. And I would have been happy.

But you hurt me with everything you said, and that's why I had to leave. I couldn't remain here, being in love with you, and have to deal with the fact I wanted but couldn't have you. I know I'm... weird. I know what I wanted is wrong everywhere. But I didn't care. I just wanted you."

She took a deep breath, wiping her cheeks. "You left me thinking I was worthless of any real love. I knew what I wanted was thought to be wrong, but I left here thinking no-one would want a freak like me. And I could never be with any sort of man who would remind me of a you. A good man. A proud man. A kind man." She glanced my way, tears falling down her cheeks. "Someone like my brother is too, daddy. I look at my brother and see you in many ways."

She turned back to the plaque and kissed it. "I'm so sorry for leaving how I did, daddy. But I couldn't bear coming back here, knowing how I felt, you knowing how I felt, yet you just wanted me to act like the good little daughter I'd always been. I couldn't do that, daddy. I couldn't lie to myself. It hurt me too much. So that's why my life is like it is. I didn't deserve real love. I didn't want it. Emily's father... Chris's father... they were half-decent at best. But with every passing year, knowing you're no longer here, that I can't even speak to you..." She stared to sob, lying on the grass. "I'm sorry, daddy. So, so, sorry. But I loved you more than life itself. All I wanted in my life was for you to love me the same way. Then you were gone... and I couldn't come back."

Emily cuddled into me, knowing she was crying too. Hell, I could feel the moisture in my eyes. Suddenly, everything was now very clear. My sister was a broken woman. The fact she loved our father in that way? Yes, it was a surprise, but to see her so clearly shattered in front of me... the fact she loved him like that didn't matter. But it explained everything, in a way.

Standing up, I walked over and helped my sister to her feet, holding her in my arms as she sobbed. Cried harder than I'd ever seen. Years, even decades of sorrow and regret was flooding out. Emily walked over and hugged her, wrapping my arms around both of them. I let her cry for as long as she needed. That sort of heartache for so long, no wonder she was a mess.

She calmed down a little later, eventually just sniffing, before leaning back to wipe her cheeks. Leading them both back to the rug, we sat down and I poured her a shot of whiskey, pouring one for myself. I offered one to Emily, but she shook her head. Maggie knocked it back, holding the glass out for another one, no surprise her hand was shaking. She knocked the second one back slower before she sighed.

"How long have you two been having sex?"

"About two months after I got here, Mum."

"Guess I can't really say anything, otherwise I'd sound like a hypocrite."

"It does explain a few things though, Maggie," I said, meeting her eyes, "I had no idea..."

"I'm sure you remember the arguments, but you probably only heard yelling, not the content."

"I don't really remember to be honest. But, yeah, I remember the arguments." I ran fingers through my hair. "Shit, I mean... what you're talking about, Maggie... I know what Emily and I..."

"I'm proud of you, Mum."

"You are?"

Emily smiled. "That took courage to share those sort of feelings in front of us. The depth of emotion, the heartache you must have felt and still feel, the fact you knew it was wrong but were determined to try and make it work..."

"I thought I could convince daddy it was okay, that only we would ever know," she whispered, sniffing again, "But he never gave in. Never came close to even thinking about it. He never called me any names, but I knew he thought I was weird, deviant, any other word you can think. That's what I've thought of myself for years now so... I've spent most of that time just trying to forget about it. But that's just impossible without... help."

"That night, Maggie... before Emily came here..."

She sighed again. "I barely remember, Bruce. Gods honest truth. Brian made sure I spent most of the time fucked up, one way or another. Again, comes to wanting to just forget. At heart, I knew he was a fuckwit but..."

"So that phone call?" I wondered.

"He spun me bullshit, and in my frazzled mind, I believed him. My tart of a daughter coming onto my boyfriend, suggesting she should have him instead of me. You wouldn't know the sort, Bruce, but I've obviously known some real pieces of work." She started to cry again. "But I know I've been a horrible mother most of her life. And then there's Chris..."

"What happened, Mum? Why has he basically disappeared from our lives?"

"I thought he was going to be like me, that he'd want to be with his mother, so I let him know that was okay, that I'd be willing to give myself to him, unlike my father, who denied me. It... horrified him. He said I was completely fucked up in the head. He packed up within a couple of days. I haven't heard from him since."

"Fucking hell, Maggie," I muttered.

She cried a little harder. "I thought I was doing the right thing. I knew Emily wasn't a lesbian. My son is a good man, but I thought if his mother has such thoughts, then maybe it's... genetic or something. But all he had to do was say no, he wasn't interested, and would have left it at that."

"Did you want to have sex with my brother, Mum?"

She shrugged. "I don't know. Shit, being with him would be better than most of the idiots I've been with over the years. But it was more a case of what he wanted, not me. If he wanted me, I would have... liked it. At least I knew my son did love me."

I ran fingers through my hair again. "Shit."

"I'd just like to hear his voice again," she said softly.

"I'll sort it out, Maggie."

She looked between the pair of us. "I should be mad at you, Bruce."

"Mum..." Emily warned.

To my surprise, she smiled. "I said I should be mad, Emily, but I'm not." She took a deep breath. "I needed to get that off my chest. The heartache will always remain, but... coming back here has done me some good. And seeing how you two are together, I can almost close my eyes and imagine it's me and daddy." She opened her eyes and looked at me. "How long can I stay?"

I took her hand and squeezed it. "You're home, Maggie, so as long as you need to stay."

"But Bruce and I are together, Mum. Can you handle that?"

"It'll take getting used to, I guess, but you're now a young woman, capable of her own decisions. And considering I've just confessed I was in love with my own father and wanted him intimately, I guess I can't really give advice."

"We're going to get married and I want his children, Mum. This is serious." She paused before adding, "I'm really surprised you're not freaking out a lot more about this. It's actually worrying me."

"My life has been a mess since I left this place, Emily. The only place I've ever felt at home was here, despite the fact I hated being here. And I know you felt the same way. I remember how you cried whenever you left here after your visits." She looked at me. "And I know what Bruce is like. No surprise he practically ordered you out here so you were safe. He's a good man, a good provider, and he'll make a good father to your children."

I looked around. "Right, where is the real Maggie and who is this impostor?"

"I'm feeling better, Bruce. I'm still sore, and still hurt, but I'm feeling better. Better than I have in a long time. Helps when one has a clear head. Sure, that doesn't really help with the memories that come flooding back, but I think it's about time I faced instead of running from my demons."

"Remember when we were little and we actually liked each other?"

"Brother hugs?"

I glanced at Emily, who returned a grin. "Yeah, brother hugs."

Returning home together, it seemed a weight had been lifted from the shoulders of my sister. I wasn't the only one to notice during the next couple of weeks. Emily said she couldn't remember her mother smiling as often. It helped she was also not taking anything except the medicine provided. Even Mick and June suggested the new Maggie was a breath of fresh air. We obviously couldn't tell them the real truth about my sister and why everything fell apart, but coming around for dinner one evening, the five of us enjoying a long, pleasant conversation late into the evening.

Emily and I were clearing up later when my sister wandered in. "So going to fuck my daughter tonight?" Emily giggled while I just stared at her. "Look, I know I'm getting in the way here. But I don't want to go back to the city, so I'm going to look at the next town over, the bigger one with the RSL. Maybe I can get a job there? I've done waitress and bar work. See if I can find a house or room to rent."

"You don't have to, Maggie. This is your home too."

"It's nice that you still think that, Bruce. But, more importantly, this is your home with Emily, and once you start having children, you're going to need space to raise them. And they won't need their... shit, I think I'd be their grandmother and aunt, all at once." She put a hand to her forehead, shaking her head. "This family at times..."

"Heard from Chris?"

That earned a smile. "He messaged me during dinner. He's going to call me tomorrow. I'm going to explain everything and see what he says." She glanced away. "Think I'm weird?"

"No, Mum. Not weird. Sometimes, you just can't control your feelings."

Turning off all the lights, we headed to our respective rooms, Emily hugging her Mum, the relationship mending with time and healing, and then she hugged me. "You're a good man, big brother. Keep looking after my daughter for me."

"Don't even have to ask. But I will."

"Good. And Emily? You don't have to keep the noise down. I'll just turn the TV up or put something in my ears." I glanced at Emily, who was already blushing, my sister laughing to herself as she wandered into her room.

Finding myself dragged to our bedroom, I kicked the door shut as Emily was rather eager to get undressed, and me undressed with her. As soon as my cock was free, she was on her knees again. I'd learned that she loved being on her knees when blowing me, admitting she found it more submissive than if I was lying back on the bed. I was happy either way, but looking down into her eyes, watching my cock disappear into her mouth, I certainly appreciated it.

"Fucking hell, Emily."

"I want it on my face."

"Okay," I groaned. Sure, we'd never done that before, but what she wanted, she generally got.

She could now take my entire length, getting every so excited every time her nose bumped into me. Caressing her hair, she never stopped looking up at me, the eagerness in her eyes to make me happy making both my heart and cock swell. She learned plenty of little tricks when blowing me, had learned that my balls also liked attention, but the best thing I liked to see was that she was enjoying it just as much. Considering she'd whisper dirty thoughts during the day, there was no doubt she loved doing it for me.

"God, so close," I moaned.

She stopped sucking, pulling back and sitting with a smile as I stroked myself. Warning her to close her eyes, I quickly covered that beautiful face in my cum. As soon as I'd recovered my breath, I looked down and immediately grabbed a towel. She gently grasped my wrist, opening her eyes and giggling. "I love the feeling. Like you've marked me, Bruce," she said.

"Well, that's one way of looking at it."

"It's your birthday soon. I've already thought of what to do for you."

"Oh, and what's that?"

She happily bounced up onto the bed, resting on her knees and lowering herself down, grasping her cheeks and spreading them wide. "I'm thinking you take my arse on your birthday."

"Fuck it, if that's what you want, Emily, I'm not going to say no."

"You've had your fingers up there often enough by now. I'm used to that. I'll get used to your big cock."

Grabbing and turning her so she was sat down, I wiped her face clean of my cum before kissing her. "I'd love you to do that again too," she whispered, "You make me so happy, Bruce."

Gently pushing her back, I got down on my knees in return, spread her legs nice and wide, and simply went to town on her pussy. She didn't hold anything back that night. In fact, I was left thinking she was putting it on a little. Whatever it was, she certainly enjoyed her first orgasm rather quickly, and once I had her lubed up and slid a couple of fingers into her arse, earning that sort of smile I always loved seeing, she enjoyed quite a few more until she had to plead with me to keep going... then stop, which I did, of course... then keep going... then finally stop for good.

I stood up, looking down at her as her body quivered, turning onto her side, giggling away. "Oh my god," she cried, "What the fuck do you do to me? How is it possible to cum that hard, that often?"

Rock hard again, I lay down next to her as she needed a few minutes to just cuddle me first. I'd made sure to wear her out a little bit, wrapping an arm around her, feeling her fingers trail up and down my chest before moving down to my cock. "No problem there, sweetie," I said.

"Is it just me, or is your cock even bigger and harder nowadays? Or maybe it's just my small hands?"

"Well, I don't think it's any different, though I'm sure the fact I'm fucking a hot twenty-year-old helps."

"And the fact that twenty-year-old is your niece?"

"That just adds a good level of kink."

She almost snorted at that, laughing away. "Well, it's going to be kinky when you're buried in my arse in a couple of weeks," she breathed into my ear.

Straddling my lap a few minutes later, she rode me nice and slow for what felt like hours. I didn't care how long it was, it felt fantastic the entire time, Emily either resting back when riding me, or lying down to kiss me as I'd gently thrust up into her. She enjoyed more than one orgasm while I enjoyed two myself, amazing myself that I only went partially soft, Emily making sure my cock remained inside her though she stopped moving until I was solid again.

My sister had never really liked living on the farm when growing up. I could understand why. It was incredibly isolated, miles and miles from anywhere. The nearest large town was a distance away, and even that lacked a lot of entertainment for kids. To my surprise, though, she walked into the kitchen Monday morning in a flannel shirt, jeans and boots. Even Emily did a double take at that.

"While I'm here, I want to help out," she said, "I've sent an application to the RSL. I have plenty of experience working behind a bar. They said they'd let me know."

"I'm rather regular there. I'll put a good word in for you. Er, sure you want to get involved?"

"Hard work will do me some good, Bruce. I've been idle for too long. Good diet, exercise, some sun and fresh air. One day, I might be able to look in the mirror and not hate myself."

I stood up and hugged her, feeling her hug me back in return. "Nothing to hate, Maggie. We've all made mistakes. I should have stepped in sooner."

"Bruce, I spent years detesting you for no reason. I wouldn't have listened. Too many dickhead men in my ear, and considering what I was doing at the time, trying to forget by any means necessary..."

I obviously gave her some simple tasks to start with, but she got stuck right in with everyone else, and it seemed to do her the world of good. She was exhausted by the end of the day, using muscles she didn't know she had, earning herself a long soak in a hot bath after each day. Emily cooked up a storm, the three of us sitting at the dinner table, chatting away about any old thing. Seeing mother and daughter mending their relationship was beautiful to see, and while things had never been that bad between my sister and I, we'd both made mistakes in our relationship. I was just pleased to see her happy and smiling again.

On my birthday, Mick and June, Emily, my sister and I headed out for dinner. You guessed it, the RSL. It honestly was one of the few places to go that was within a reasonable driving distance. It comes with living in the outback. The nearest large town with any sort of variety was at least three to four hours away.

Sitting at the table for dinner, it was reasonably busy, the hum of conversation and laughter. The food was excellent as always, the steaks sourced locally. Not my beef, unfortunately, but I wasn't going to stop going for that reason. After we'd finished desert, I stood up and helped Emily to her feet. Before she could react, I dropped to a knee and took the box I'd hidden in my jacket.

"Emily, you make this old man the happiest man on this green earth, and what I've realised from very early on since you arrived is that I want to spend the rest of my life with you?" I opened the box to show her the ring I'd bought. "Will you do me the honour of being my wife?"

She couldn't answer verbally as she was already crying, managing to nod as I carefully slid the ring onto her finger before standing up to kiss and hug her. There was loud applause from everyone around us, and a bottle of wine quickly arrived on the table, compliments of the manager. "This is what I wanted for my birthday," I whispered into her ear, "I love you with all my heart, Emily." She couldn't reply, too busy sobbing herself. Nearly got me going again.

We received congratulations from anyone who was leaving. Mick shook my hand warmly, June kissed my cheek, Maggie doing that plus giving me a long hug, before the two women sat with Emily and started planning the wedding straight away. I would have groaned, but I knew Emily was now going to be extra excited until the wedding day. "I want to get married soon," she did say, "We should get married at the farm."

"You see, I was thinking the same thing, Emily."

"It was meant to be, Bruce."

There was further good news as my nephew called as we enjoyed drinks later. After everything that happened, particularly with his mother, he wanted to come spend time at the farm. He wondered if it would be possible to visit and work at the same time. Assuring I had bloody good internet, considering I had to do most of my own business online, he said he was already looking into flights to the nearby strip, and that he'd arrive within the week. Emily was even more excited to hear that. Maggie lowered her head and silently wept, Emily cuddling her. I told Chris to send me the details of his flight when he'd booked them.