Farm Girl Amy Pt. 07

Story Info
How do I compare Amy's pussy to Bre's pussy?
2.1k words
4.76
12.6k
11
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The classes went by quickly. I walked down to PE and did not see Amy anywhere. I did however run into BJ. She bumped into me with her hip and stated "Good morning stud. How's it hangin'?" I had not predicted or planned on how I was going to react the next time I had seen BJ. We were not that friendly, close in any way, or on much speaking terms. We travelled in different packs; I was a member of the nerd pack, jock pack, and farmer pack.

I would describe BJ as a member of the "hot, easy, high school cheerleader" pack.

Either way she seemed in a good mood, and I responded to her "hangin" comment with 'thick and long.' testing the waters of rude, crude, and guy type talk. BJ was not moved or affected by my comment but just continued walking down the hallway smiling.

I say BJ walked. But in reality, she wiggled, sauntered, or traipsed down the hall. She moved more like a sexy cat on the runway or like a very happy stripper walking away from a man after receiving a huge cash tip. BJ always walked like that. Other girls did not. The crowds parted while we went. Many guys and girls looked at BJ either with a look of sex or jealousy in their eyes.

As we walked to our locker rooms she commented "let me know if you want any more pictures. 5 bucks a piece and 20 for 1 minute of video." The first one was a freebie. She nonchalantly disappeared inside the locker room. I now realized at least some of what I had heard about BJ was true. I remembered back to the video she took with Amy. I had been too focused on Amy, but BJ was a stunner herself. Long chestnut hair, a very mature model like face, puffy lips, and nice C-cup tits. The most memorable part was she had large brown nipples. Each one long enough to hang a pretzel on. I guessed nearly an inch long and 1/2 inch thick.

Her ass and legs were nice, but she was much shorter than Amy.

I changed clothes and ran to weightlifting class. Class flew by and I walked to lunch. Still no sign of Amy. It wasn't that odd to not see her. She had different morning classes than me and maybe I would see her in the halls from time to time.

After lunch I walked to Ms. Willows' room. At the door I saw Amy standing and waiting for me talking with Ms. Willows. Ms. Willows was a vision today. She was wearing the tightest black pencil skirt I had ever seen. Her knees were permanently banded together, her nylons were black, and she had on impossibly tall high heel shoes of 5 inches or more. When she turned, I saw her cream-colored blouse was showing a large deep "V" and her boobs were nearly spilling out.

I'm not sure if I have ever described Ms. Willows. She has long golden blonde hair. She usually keeps it rolled or tucked up in very fancy beehive hair styles or large victory rolls reminiscent of the 40's type pin up model. She has a very pleasant librarian type face with a brown mole like Cindy Crawford over the corner of her lip. Ms. Willows is thin with a medium-sized butt that sticks out due to always wearing the tights skirts. She is about 5-6 and 130 lbs but she is always towering over everyone in those tall thin high heeled shoes.

But the most prominent and amazing feature for Ms. Willows are her huge tits. I can only imagine what each one weighs. 10lbs a tit? 15lbs a tit? 20? 40? God only knows as they there are massive. Her braziers must be made of high tensile cable and custom made by a team of legendary dwarves to keep from braking. But her tits are huge and stick straight out like massive Zeppelins with almost no hint of sag. I finally settled on J-cups.

I'm not sure how. But a walking boner jabbed at me. If Amy and Ms. Willows, saw my hidden salute they did not let on. Amy handed me her new phone and told me I never told her the code. Like an idiot I loudly explained I had set her new phone code to the same as my phone and I responded '80085'. I also showed her how to set up her face ID to unlock her phone. I told her she could change her code to any number she liked. But she should not write it down or forget it.

Ms. Willows walked away slowly into class. After I helped Amy, she left staring at her new phone. I went to the desk area I shared with Ms. Willows and set my things down. Class went by as normal. I ran errands, made copies, and other things. As class ended, I could not find my phone. Odd. It's not like me to lose things. I checked everywhere I had been to make copies and errands but no phone.

I knew I could use Amy's phone to track mine. In my last class I asked Amy to use her phone to track mine. I looked and looked. The phone was turned off. No luck. Very odd I thought. I never turn my phone off. Maybe it was broken beyond repair like I dropped it in a shredder, or it was run over by a car. Neither were very likely.

Either way I took my seat in the back of the class and Amy walked to her seat at the front.

A moment of red hair blinded me again as Brie's pale white tit cleavage engulfed my face with another big hug. Brie was happy to see me again. Today, she was wearing a wrap around style dress with a leather waist corset. Her tits were pushed up, her waist was pulled thin, and her ass was stuck out. The dress had an opening at the side above her left thigh. As she pulled away talking about how much she missed me I caught a glimpse of more than thigh meat. A bare white porcelain set of pussy lips. She slid into her seat and turned slightly towards me. With her knees pointed at me all class it was very difficult to focus on the history lesson the teacher was droning on about. I instead was trying to look up her dress and see lips.

Brie talked to me the entire class. The teacher either knew not to interrupt her or cared so little he ignored her. I saw several other students were texting, shooting spit balls, or sleeping. Amy was the front taking notes. I never saw her look back at me a single time during class.

As class ended Brie caught me looking up her dress for the first time. She looked at my face knowingly and smiled. I looked away quickly. Brie stood up, grabbed my chin, and pulled it towards her face to face. Brie stated "Don't be ashamed. You can look as much as you want. You can touch too." As we walked outside wiggling her ass as she walked towards the parking lot.

Amy met up with some cheerleaders and followed behind at a distance. I was worried Amy would be jealous that I was walking and talking with Brie. But Amy provided no visible cues to her thoughts or feelings.

Again, Brie and I walked to my dad's truck. Amy followed behind now alone. Amy took out her new phone and began to record Brie. Either Brie did not notice or care, but she stepped up onto the driver's side step and pulled herself up by the door handle peaking in. The height of the step meant Amy and I could now see right up her dress, a night round pale butt, and a completely hairless and smooth pussy. I had kind of hoped to see some fire red hair but instead a smooth white canvas. Whatever Brie was talking about did not matter. Amy recorded the scene as Brie climbed down a minute or so later.

Eventually Amy put her phone away. Brie gave me a hug and told me to call her "later." I did not have her phone number; I was not her Facebook friend, and I knew of no other way to contact her. Amy just laughed as she could see the look on my face of being in the land of "unknown." I must have looked surprised, confused, and not altogether. Amy giggled.

Amy stepped forward and grabbed my dick through my jeans. If she had previously known, I had a boner she made no mention. Amy stated "You should try and hide this big thing more often. Walking around hard as a rock could send the wrong message."

Oh shit. Was it really that obvious?

I asked Amy if she was mad, I looked at Brie. Amy laughed and stated "No. You can look, you can touch, you can fuck, and you can record it all. I don't mind. I am not the jealous kind."

This made me think. Are we an item? Are we together? Are we something? Amy climbed up and took hold of the handle of the driver's side door and swung it open. Amy commented "I think you are an ass man" as she pulled her red panties down to her ankles. This time she did not ask, and I made no mention of 'panties or bra' rule. I was however stuck. I was not moving. I was a telephone pole with eyes. This time Amy made no attempt to hide, look around to make sure the coast was clear, or do anything to hide that she was pulling her panties down in a parking lot of a school. She then climbed up into the driver's side and onto the bench seat.

Her ass was in the air as she crawled across the seat leaving me with the beautiful view of her short haired pussy. She was putting on a show as she pulled each knee slowly farther than she should as she crawled away. I saw her reach up to secure her panties on the rear-view mirror. Amy paused, looked back and stated "Yep. Definitely an ass man."

Again, I can only guess what I looked like. I imagine a frozen 18-year-old boy with a dumbfounded look on my face. I finally came to my senses and climbed inside. This time I did not wait for the invitation but placed my hand on Amy's thigh as we drove away.

Amy stated, "Ask me one of your questions."

I asked, "Are we boyfriend/girlfriend or something else?

Amy responded, "We are friends with some benefits." Amy went on to tell me how her mother and father had been together in high school and got pregnant with her twin sisters at an early age. Her mother regretted not getting a college degree and a real job. The job of a farmer's wife is lonely, unfulfilling, and monotonous. Amy's mother later divorced her father and left because of that regret. Amy stated her mom lives in Maine and she has very little contact with her since she left 10 years ago.

Amy stated, "I will not have sex until I am married." She looked at me sternly "But, I am open to give blow jobs, hand jobs, and other stuff. But no sex that can get me pregnant." I gulped loudly as I did not expect the conversation to go this route. Amy also added "If we are together as boyfriend/girlfriend I will also not stop you from sleeping, fucking, getting blown by other girls... or boys if you like."

I almost drove the truck off the road and dust flew everywhere as we pulled to her driveway. Amy laughed loudly. Amy said she would even help me sleep with girls, she intended to be apart of three ways, 4 ways, gang bangs, and anything else I wanted to do. Her only rule was "I keep my hymen in place. No dick in my pussy!"

At that she kissed me on the cheek, climbed out of the passenger side door, and walked down her driveway towards home.

Me. I was stunned. My cheek burned from her kiss. Amy would be my girlfriend. She would help me score with other girls or women. She would participate in sex, 3 ways, 4 ways, gang bangs and other stuff. What other stuff is there? I was now more than ever aware of now naïve I am or have been.

Had this sex stuff been going on under my nose all along and I had not known about it? In a daze I drove home, parked my dad's truck, this time remembering to grab the panties and secure them in my pocket as I walked inside.

Without having to look at who was talking to know who said it I heard the words "These are nice panties. They yours?"

It was my dad's voice. I was so screwed...