Fast Cars and a Fast Woman

Story Info
A tv presenter’s errors lead to being used in public.
2.1k words
4.52
6.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte was early in her career as a motor sports presenter. Her beautiful eyes, long dark hair and smoking body had opened doors for her. At only 23 she was the main presenter in the pit lane for all of the support races for Formula One for a major TV company. If things kept going the right way for her she could be presenting major sporting events in a few years on a seven figure salary. The money wasn't great right now but it was about the bigger picture... building experience and exposure. There was one problem. She kept fucking up on live TV.

She had been into sports since she was a little girl but she'd never been a motor sport fan. Her father had insisted on her watching all sorts of sports with him when she was young. She'd resisted at first but her interest in football, rugby, golf and cricket had blossomed due to their strong bond. She had played football at county level as a teenager and had a 12 handicap at golf. She owed her slim, athletic figure to her Dad. Her fabulously pert 32C tits she owed to her mother.

She'd always wanted to be a professional sportswoman but she didn't have the natural talent despite the effort she put in. The next best thing to her was being a sports presenter. She'd worked her way up through writing for local newspapers and doing radio reports about football mainly which was her real passion. She applied to the TV company to be a junior football reporter and had done well. When they offered her a presenting role she had jumped at it. Her male colleagues assumed that she'd sucked a few cocks to get the job but while her looks certainly helped her get a role in front of the camera, it was her talent that had got her this far.

She knew nothing about motor sport and she was out of her depth. She thought she'd get more time and support to learn about the sport but she'd almost immediately been sent out to cover her first race weekend. With another round every fortnight in another country, she'd never had the chance to put in the hours to develop her knowledge. "For fuck's sake Charlotte" had become regular feedback from her director in her ear after yet another factual error.

It didn't help that she was so turned on by all of the drivers. They were all super fit to cope with the G forces the cars produced and they often flirted with her on and off camera. The crew were just as bad, constantly making inappropriate comments hoping to get in her pants. Charlotte loved the attention and usually flirted back. Her pussy seemed to be constantly wet in this job. The teams and the TV companies often used the same hotel and after a drink or two in the hotel bar she had fucked a couple of drivers already during the season.

At the Belgian round of the championship, the director sat her down for a serious conversation. "You have got to get your act together Charlotte. I don't want there to be any more mistakes this weekend. I'm getting pressure from the senior guys back in London to replace you. You are an attractive girl and you are great in front of the camera. They say it's my decision and I want to keep you but you need to cut out the mistakes."

An hour later Charlotte was about to do a live interview with one of the top F1 drivers before the action started for the day. He was known for being a ladies man and seemed to have a girl in every port like the drivers used to back in the 70s before the sport became so corporate. He was also a bit of a practical joker. They flirted for a few minutes while the commentators rounded up the results from the previous race. As they were about to go live the F1 driver had a glint in his eye and decided to put her off her game. As the director counted down from 10 he patted her ass and whispered in her ear. "I want to bend you over and fuck you behind the garages after this interview." Charlotte loved risky outdoor sex (the thought of being watched was her biggest turn on) and his comment instantly turned her on. As the red light came on, Charlotte felt her nipples harden and knew that they would be obvious to the whole TV audience through her tight top. Knowing that millions of men would be staring at her nipples just turned her on more. She squeezed her thighs together as she felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter. She fumbled her way through the interview, making error after error.

As the interview ended Charlotte introduced a short pre-recorded segment. Her director immediately bellowed through her earpiece. "I will fuck up your career if you fuck up again. And for fuck's sake, there are guys out there looking at your tits and wanking themselves off. For the love of god can you stop your nipples poking through your top. It's a sports programme, not a porno".

Charlotte was panicking, her career in serious jeopardy. She was also seriously turned on and the idea of guys spurting their loads looking at her tits was making it worse. Her panties were soaked through and she couldn't think straight. She rubbed her nipples through her top, desperately hoping that they would soften but she only turned herself on more. A number of the crew had noticeably growing bulges in their pants as they watched her fondle her beautiful tits.

"20 seconds until we come back. Are you going to get your shit together?" barked the director in her ear. She didn't think, her wet pussy was thinking for her. She shouted back... "I promise you I'll be perfect for the rest of the show. If I fuck up again I'll let you fuck my mouth right here in front of everyone."

The crew and the spectators in the paddock stood in shocked silence. The silence was only broken by the F1 driver. "I was going to go back to the garage but I think I'll stick around for this."

The stunned director missed his countdown and the red light came on. Charlotte's professional focus kicked back in and she began to introduce the qualifying session for the first support event of the weekend. It was only going to be a couple of minutes of pre-scripted reading from the teleprompter. She was over half way through when she became conscious of the number of guys staring at her intently, hoping that she'd make a mistake. As long as she made it through this last minute she would be fine. She could speak to the director and apologise for the mistakes. She could tell him what the F1 driver had said just before they went live with the interview. Surely he'd understand. Most importantly... she could tell him she was joking about him fucking her mouth, even though she knew that in reality it would fulfil her one of her greatest fantasies.

She felt the pressure build during that final minute but she got through it with no problems. All she had left was to hand over to the commentators. She relaxed. "Now over to our commentary team for live coverage of the qualifying session here in Italy."

As the red light went out she heard some of the crew let out a cheer. She just thought they were being a bunch of sarcastic bastards as she'd managed to get through a section without fucking up. Then the earpiece burst into life. The director exhaled loudly in her ear. He calmly and quietly said six words "We're in Belgium. I'm coming down."

As the director left the technical studio and walked downstairs to where they were filming in the paddock, Charlotte was in turmoil. Her heart sank as she realised she had made another mistake, but it raced as she saw the number of people around her staring. Her pussy juices ran down her inner thigh.

The director made his way through the crowd and instructed her to get down on her knees. She should have protested but her pussy was thinking for her again. She obeyed and was confronted by the sight of his clearly hard cock in his pants at eye level. "Take out my dick" he said.

She unzipped his fly and reached in, gripping his thick cock and releasing it from his pants. It was the biggest cock she'd ever seen. Around 8 inches long but it was the girth that was most impressive. She didn't know if she would be able to get her mouth around it but she knew she didn't have an option. He pressed his helmet again her lips and she nervously opened her mouth. He pressed forward and Charlotte opened her mouth as wide as it would go. She let out a muffled moan as her mouth was stretched by his fat cock. He grabbed the back of her head and pushed further into her mouth.

The crowd of crew and spectators surrounded them as they fought for the best view of the TV star with her mouth full of cock. The F1 driver had a front row view. The director moaned as he pushed the head of his cock into Charlotte's throat. "After you fucked up his interview I think you should suck him off as well" said the director as he pulled back and slapped her face with his dick. "Let's see your hard nipples properly."

He reached down and yanked her top over her head. She raised her arms to allow him to remove it and unhooked her bra herself, releasing her perky tits.

The director pushed his cock back into her mouth and began to roughly fuck her throat as the F1 driver pulled out his cock and put it in her waiting hand.

The director didn't last long. The friction of his thick cock in her throat took him over the edge quickly. He pulled her head right in to his body, her nose in his pubes and his cock deep in her throat as he came. He filled her throat with his load and she eagerly drank it down. He pulled back and allowed her to clean the head of his dick, sucking up every last drop.

She turned her attention to the F1 driver and keenly took him into her mouth. He wasn't as big as the director and she was able to devour his cock much more easily. She'd always prided herself on being an excellent cocksucker and within a couple of minutes he was warning her that he was about to cum. She took him from her mouth and wanked him to orgasm, his cum spurting into her open mouth and onto her cheek and chin. She sucked him clean and wiped the cum from her face with her finger, pushing it into her mouth. She opened her mouth to reveal his load to the crowd before swallowing it down.

As she stood up and put her clothes back on the director spoke to her openly in front of the crowd. "From now on, every time you fuck up on live TV I am going to punish you. If you want to keep your job, you will do whatever I instruct you to do, with whoever I want, right here in the paddock in front of everyone. You will be my slut. Do you understand?" She nodded trying to look as innocent as she could, but she knew from how soaking wet she was that she was excited by the prospect of being used in front of a crowd. "Now, go and fix your make up and get back here. You've got 45 minutes until you are back on camera."

She slipped away to her dressing room for a few minutes and fingered herself furiously to the orgasm she desperately needed. She visited the make up trailer to fix her mascara which had run all down her face while she was throat-fucked by the director. There was no point making up a story for the make up artist... she'd already heard what had happened. It was while she was there talking about it and getting turned on again that she started to think about what she would do when she was next on camera.

To be continued...