Fast Times At Fucked Up High

Story Info
Short story about fucking.
1.7k words
2.39
9.1k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,124 Followers

Fast Times At Fucked Up High

By : DickThePimp

THIS AIN'T ABOUT SCHOOL... FUCKED UP HIGH IS THE NAME OF MY HOME

"LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" ....... AND FUCK!

"Mmm... Mmm... Mmmmmmm!" I've got my face, nose deep up Ronda Rousey's gorgeous, firm ass. I'm tossing her fucking salad like a five star chef. Yum! Tongue all up in that booty, licking her out, rolling, popping, snaking... earthquaking... all up in there.

"God! I love it! Eat my ass, baby. YES!" Ronda's digging it, grinding that sweet ass all up on my face. I smack it hard. "FUCK YEAH!" Like I said, she's digging it.

Nice day out. I see out my workout room window it's nice and sunny up in the hills. Ronda's standing by the window. I'm on my knees behind her, pulling her baby blue spandex workout pants down a little farther, gobbling up that tasty hiney.

"I'm gonna fucking cum! Yesssssssssss!!!" Ronda squirts. I leave her ass for a moment and suck on her cumming, clean-shaven twat. So goooooood! My tongue licks her out. My mouth sucks her out.

Ronda shakes her super fine fucking ass on my happy face, grinning excitedly, sticking that sweet, sexy tongue out through her legs at me as she shoots her delicious fucking pussy nut deeeeeeeeeep into my pussy craving mouth. Yeah, bitch! I suck it hard and suck it clean... one of the tastiest pussies I ever done seen. HOT DAMN! I fucking love eating pussy... and ass!

"Fuck my ass, baby. Fuck it hard. Make me squirm, daddy." Ronda says in her sluttiest, fuck me like the slutty bitch I am voice.

About three seconds later I'm booty banging her silly. God, I love that ass! My massive fucking rod is buried, balls deep up her, well traveled by me, hershey highway. I smack her perfectly shaped booty like it owes me money. She screams and creams, soaking me and the carpet. I smack it harder, grabbing her dirty blonde ponytail and railing her booty SUPER FUCKING HARDDDDDDDDDD AND FASTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

"FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! HOLY FUCKING SHITTTTTTTTTT!!!!! I FUCKING LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Ronda keeps squirting and I keep booty drilling, pulling her ponytail hard, Slapping that ass even harder. FUCKING THE LIVING FUCK OUTTA HER TIGHT FUCKING BOOTYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! HELL FUCKING YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! HOT FUCKING DAMNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

Ronda's small, jiggly titties go wild. I already yanked up her black sports bra so they're out and fucking about! I grab those perky fucking titties and squeeze em like I'm juicing em. They turn red from my grip.

Ronda screams in ecstatic pleasure, cumming and cumming, my cock flying up her ass at full on hyper speed. SHIT, IT FEELS GOOOOOOOOOOD!

Ronda kisses me, ravenously sucking off my tongue like she does my fucking cock. I cum hard, my thick goo blasting out in fat globs, flooding her trembling hershey highway. I groan, loving the sensation of Ronda's ass vice gripping my cumming cock while it's trembling like a funky ass washing machine. HOLY FUCK! HOLY FUCKING FUCK! I FEEL SO FUCKING GOOD RIGHT NOW!!!! UHHHHHHHHHHH!

I lay on Ronda's back, relaxing as I start pissing up her ass. My warm piss makes Ronda shudder and scream in pure sexual euphoria. "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!! PISS IN ME, BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Ronda shakes uncontrollably in my arms as I piss up in her ass, my cum and piss splattering out of her overstuffed booty all over the carpet. It starts pouring out, pudding beneath us. Gonna have to get this damn carpet cleaned. Fuck it! It feels so fucking good!!!

I finally pull out and stand up. Ronda wheels around and sucks me dry, leaning over as I pull her ponytail. She gobbles up my piss dripping rod and gorges herself on it, sucking it deep. She gets about ten of the twelve inches down her throat, gags hard, pulls out and pukes... then sucks even deeper, getting the whole massive cock down her gullet. My girl!

I fuck her widely stretched mouth and throat, holding her ponytail up. Ronda's spit pours outta her puke covered lips as I pound her throat, making her gag and cough. I pull out. She pukes again. I slap her face. "Nasty whore! You love it, don't you?" We both know the answer.

"Mmmmhmmmmmm. I fucking love it, baby! I'm your fucking whore! Use me, baby! Fuck yeah!" Ronda gives me the most sexually charged smile ever. She's in raw, sex crazed heat! Fucking gorgeous bitch! I smirk so fucking wide.

I immediately shove back down her fucking throat and bang it silly, harder, harder, harder, harder, harderrrrrrrrrrr!

Ronda looks up at me with a huge smile as I cum hard down her sexually slutty throat. My bitch swallows it all as I hold her ponytail up, thick globs of sticky semen pumping fast down her cum obsessed throat. WOO FUCKING HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! GOD DAMN! I LOVE FUCKING! Sex is the greatest thing ever!

"God, you're beautiful!" I tell her, smiling at her as she sucks me clean, smiling right back up at me. Ronda winks at me, her mouth totally stuffed with my humongous dick.

"So are you, baby." Ronda blows me a kiss, smiling wide. I smack my enormous cock on her lips and tongue, loving my fucking life here at Fucked Up High.

...

I'm James. Fucked Up High is the nickname of my home. Why? Well... you should know already, but in case you're not too smart... or high yourself... it's cause I love to do fucked up shit... sex and otherwise... and get high. Simple.

...

Making out with Ronda while they finish putting up my new, FUCK UP HIGH sign in front of my house. My tongue is balls deep down her throat, my hands squeezing the fuck outta her titties through her skin tight HOT RONDA tee shirt. No bra. I run my hand up under her very short... and very tight... black mini skirt that barely cover her awesome ass and rub her pussy through her black thong. Nice and wet.

Ronda and I have been married for about three years. We got hitched in Vegas. She blew me in car in the drive thru chapel as we did the fucking ceremony. I fucking loved it. I gave her a nice, warm piss facial as an early wedding present.

"Were done, sir." The fat foreman tells me. I check out the sign, squeezing Ronda's ass as he watches. Cool ass sign. I run my right hand around Ronda and roughly squeeze her small, perky titties. She coos happily. She fucking loves rough sex. The foreman watches, licking his lips. I smirk. I also grind on Ronda's ass.

The sign is fifty feet tall and wide. You can't fucking miss it. Blue and gold neon. A big ass picture of me too. All neon. Expensive as hell, but we'll worth it.

"Good job." I tell the fat ass foreman. Dude must be 350 pounds. He's staring a hole through Ronda. Her rock hard nips poking through that thin tee shirt. She grinding her ass on me, leaning back into me, licking my face.

The foreman rubs his bulge in his jeans. Looks fat so at least it matches him. Ronda checks it out while I rub her pussy. I smirk again.

"Blow him." I tell Ronda. She walks over to him and kneels, unzipping his jeans. She reaches in and pulls out his eight inch dick. Nice and fat and veiny. Ronda smirks happily. She licks the fat tip and bites it, making the dude lurch and grunt. Ronda laughs, then starts sucking.

The fat foreman grabs her head and fucks her mouth. Ronda smacks his hand away, wanting to do the job herself.

I smirk again and walk off, turned on by my bitch, but also looking for some more pussy.

Ronda bobs away on the fat dick as I walk off her spit flying, her lips flying up and down that veiny shaft. That fucking dude's getting the best fucking tip he ever got for damn sure.

I see my wife Penny (The Big Bang Theory) behind a barn. I go check her out. She's getting railed from behind by my pasty white cousin Spence (The King Of Queens). He's in his white and pink bunny rabbit costume drilling up her pussy with his ten and a half inches of fake bunny meat.

"UHHHHHHH! FUCK! DO ME, BUNNYYYYYYYYYYY!!!" Penny squirts right as I pull my cock out and start pissing on her face and tits in her white tank top. Penny just smiles and opens wide, her tongue happily lapping at my tidal wave of piss. It splashes her gorgeous face and very perky 32C tits through her top, soaking it completely. I fucking love pissing on a hot bitch.

Spence keeps fucking Penny's twat, those huge floppy ears of his flopping as he goes. I pull out my camera and film it while I keep pissing all over Penny. He's grunting and groaning, holding Penny's hips as his long meat drills her sapling wet, quivering cunt over and over and over.

Ronda comes over, wiping her lips and smiling. I bend her against the barn and yank off her black thong, throwing it at Spence. He grabs it and sniffs it, howling happily. We all laugh. I shove my pissing dick into Penny's mouth and fuck it while she drinks my piss as I finger Ronda's clean shaven, nice and wet twat.

I pull out of Penny's mouth and slam up Ronda's waiting pussy, smacking her firm ass, fucking the hell outta that sweet, cock massaging cunt. "FUCKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! FUCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!" Ronda cums immediately.

Penny licks her lips at me. I kiss her right as my bunny costumed cousin cums up her awesomely juicy pussy. She moans into my mouth as I slam bang Ronda's cunt even faster, even harder. Ronda leans against the barn and moans uncontrollably, loving every inch of my massive dick wrecking her perfect cunt.

I pull out and Ronda wheels around onto her knees. Penny does too. They jerk me off, their tongues ecstatically licking the precum off of my bulging crown.

I cum all over both perfect, sexually crazed faces. Several thick globs of gooey jizz splatter their faces... cheeks, foreheads, and lips... and into their wide open, cum crazed mouths.

Penny and Ronda play with my creamy cum, licking it off each other's tongues, kissing and stringing it out between them, then suckling it up and licking it off each other's smiling faces. They're both cum whores and that's the main reason I married em.

I film it and grin, another happy day at Fucked Up High.

By : DickThePimp


DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,124 Followers