All Comments on 'Fat Angela'

by Erewon25

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ugh

I couldn't get passed the beginning.

Diet and exercise are not the crux of weight loss.

Weight gain is a symptom of many diseases which go untreated in obese society.

Perpetuating an ignorant stereotype is a huge turn off.

That this would actually turn into an erotic story... barf.

Educate yourself, do not enter a plus sized woman's space with that kind of mentality, it's abusive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
An Explanation Needed

Sorry, but I didn't see any romantic elements in this story. Did I miss it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dumb

You seem to have a misunderstanding about weight. If she's nearly 200lbs and shes 5'6, she would not be nearly as fat as you describe. As someone who is 5'4 and weighed 210lbs briefly due to medication a few years ago, even 210lbs doesnt make your pubic hair disappear. This is so bizarre, an utter lack of understanding of what weight looks like on women. I guess this is some hollywood effect? Anyhow. Lets say she was 190lbs and she lost the supposed 78lbs stated in the story, she would be 112 pounds which would be underweight according to her BMI with a 5'6 height. In general a 25 year old woman should never be that skinny because thats such a bad thing for her health, maybe if she was 4'9. So essentially you made her go from mildly obese to underweight which is fucked up and unhealthy. That being said she wouldn't be curvaceous, just having big tits doesn't make you curvaceous, you'd need the hips and the ass to be curvaceous, but if shes 112, with her ambiguous supposedly huge breasts, she wouldn't have those at all. Fuck her rib cage would show. If she lost all that weight and her tits didn't change, that would mean thats entirely her breast tissue as well so idk what you were doing with that, thats not fat shes just well endowed.

Horribly written, horrible logic, no romance, borders on fatphobia

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous