All Comments on 'Fatal Attractions Ch. 03'

by a_zx2003

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

Just another slut with a shaved pussy who cannot remember her marriage vows and thinks with her vagina rather than her brain. Hopefully her husband is a vindictive man who leaves no seducers unburned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Same plot

Woman low esteem,lover a predator-husband an unwilling cuck and writer a cuckmaker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Is anybody Surprised?

Can you spell DIVORCE ? Cheating slut wife gives it up for an obsession? Sad

Zed56Zed56over 11 years ago
Formulaic at Best

No surprise was there? Could see this coming from part 1 . Too bad I don't think Bobby boy is the relationship kind of guy. You do this with kids around? Wow that really sucks now doesn't it? Run hubby run!!!!

mitchfrenmitchfrenover 11 years ago
Really disappointed

So well-written - but it turned out to be banal and predictable. Such a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ohhhhhh -trust

Terrible

succumbed to yet another predator's ministrations,is divorce only way?

sam has the answer

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Seduction was methodical, but kids...???

Concur with Zed that overt sex with the kids in the house was unnecessarily dangerous and totally inappropriate. I think the invitation to have kids meet was an excellent seduction device, but for him to have stopped with slow dancing and some clothed-groping would have been much classier! Especially if he mentioned, for the kids' sake, not wanting to risk suspicion by either child!

The only aspects left seem to be - a) how far/fast Bull pushes Sweetie's envelope (pun intended); b) how Hubby discovers lust affair; and c) how Hubby reacts!

If Hubby had been developed a little more thoroughly, this could be close to a 5! At this point there are enough quibbles to stop at 4*

rijubhairijubhaiover 11 years ago
The sex was hot but...

the actions of the protagonist, although inevitable, seemed implausible.

The lack of plausible/realistic human behaviour/reactions to the outrageous events occurring in this tale stand out too much like sore thumb for me. Firstly, hubby *allows* his wife to engage in *family activities* with *another man* without more than a grumble! Secondly, wifey has proven her ineptitude for being a careless mother by relenting to Romeo within earshot of her daughter!

From the story's perspective, I guess minor details like this don't matter in "masturbation pulp", but it hasn't "done" it for me thus far. I don't really want to stigmatize this story by comparing it to "jilling off" tales because they are usually poorly written.

I'm still holding off on voting because I prefer to vote on a complete story rather than a fragmented part of it, especially one where the absence of sensible actions both from hubby and wifey is personally disappointing for me.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Extremely well done

but horrifying. How could she do that with the kids in the house. She really deserves a divorce and to lose the child. Hmmm, the name of the story is Fatal Attraction, will it turn out to be a snuff story??? That is worse than the husband playing with her after she has been with Fred which could happen in the next chapter...

rijubhairijubhaiover 11 years ago
Edit for my first comment

...wifey has proven her *aptitude* for being a careless mother...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You asked for a vote? 1 star is given for writing just another boring and by the numbers cuckold and cuckqueen story. does any reader really think the hubbycuck will kill the lover and divorce the wife? in the 'real' world that would happen in the world of cucks on this site hubby cuck will do nothing and if he ever finds out will do nothing, except maybe sit back and jerk off and be just another WACC hubby.

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
We getting close to the end yet?

I'm impressed with your writing. Again, slow-burn seduction done very well (despite the implausibility of the circumstances of the seduction-c'mon, let's lose the pretense of resistance by wife, after Ch. 02 she knew the score, and she made her choice when she accepted the 'date,' daughter's presence or not). If the wife wasn't married, this would read like a sexy romance, or EC story. But, she is. In some LW seduction stories, you see the resistance slowly peeled away. Here, it's gone, but it's just a matter of time before the other shoe drops. Time to get on with it, imho. The hubby seems to suspect what's going on. I presume, however, that he has poor senses since he didn't hear/see/smell the finger-banging at the dinner table in Ch. 02. Dude must be Mr. Magoo, if not Helen Keller, on the deaf/blind spectrum. However, he doesn't seem dumb.

So, where does this story go? If you are going for stroke/frig-worthiness (which I suspect), I guess you can drag these cheating interludes on, chapter after chapter. Maybe it's time for the confrontation/bust. I'm mildly interested in seeing that play out, if it ever does. Your skill as a writer suggests that you could do something cool with that.

I'll be reading comments before bothering with any more chapters. I don't need to read another chapter about this naive wife allowing her 'flirting' to go to far with the asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
5 stars; but only because it is well written.

How she could cheat on her husband with her daughter in the house is beyond me. And if she is willing to cheat on the man she loves, what about the man she likes? It's obvious that she is and will be a slut.

However; your writing is very well done. I feel for the husband, hate what his wide is doing and want to punch her lover in the junk.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
trouble

Well the story line is good but I am troubled by her daughter seeing her mom even tho she has no idea what was really going on, how will the daughter come into the story? How will the mother react to her daughter seeing her? Husband is another to where will he know something is wrong since he knows her so well and is her co worker a big enough ass to think everything is ok? Hate to see that the daughter saw but that is a fatal attraction, after all if its found out her daughter saw would sue not only get a divorce but lose her child as well?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
well I hope this is not a straight cuck story.

I have so must disdain for Sam. Waiting for her just desserts to arrive, lost of self respect, including that of her child, husband, family and friends. I hope Bob is shown for what he is... predatory animal

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

One hope Fred kills them both and burns thier bodies

ryu77ryu77over 11 years ago
Delicious writing

but I think the actions of the wife are too risky. I wonder if Bob's intentions are of stealing Sam away from her hubby or turning her into his mistress. Whatever the outcome, I just hope Fred isn't a willing cuckold or a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another pile of dog shit.

Boring - related to MattM or wantswhiteboys?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still five stars. Very authentic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous