All Comments on 'Father and Son Bonding'

by MisterMitts

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 1 year ago
Dad was a shower, I am a grower

I'm probably the only son who heard his mother say " you're not quite as big as your father, but already use it better ".

morbiusrgmorbiusrgabout 1 year ago

Loved the story, especially the ending. I hope there will be more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A second chapter with the other son getting involved and make one a Dom to the other 2. Then go further

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Father and son bonding is always nice. Great story

walt555walt555about 1 year ago

Hot, hope there's follow ups

ColonelRebColonelRebabout 1 year ago

Fun story. Even though I consider myself straight I've had a few gay experiences in my past. I really enjoyed frotting and feeling hot cum all over my dick.

MisterMittsMisterMittsabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for all the feedback! Will definitely have to revisit these characters for more encounters. Glad you all enjoyed! Hopefully it got you off!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely love Steve's thick chest hair, his impressive pecs, and Jason's cum shooting into that forest of hair! How about kissing each other, and maybe making love to each other? They seem ready for that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very hot actually…steadily becoming totally obsessed with the power of cock…the thought of being caught by wifey is beyond hot…so hard right now..Hope you write more…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved that line about an all male household. Imagined another story about having a nude household story. Well done story, really liked it. Thank you for writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Steve and Jason have a future together -- father and son love-making, kissing, sucking cock, shooting that man cream into sexy chest hair, spreading it around the body. What a sexy story! Do I sense them falling in love with each other?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It’s so refreshing reading a story knowing that a true gooner wrote it. This was amazing bro.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

At last, a father and son story focused on frottage and cock2cock action! VERY HOT! I'd love to read more like this one, thanks!

pistolpete5648pistolpete56483 months ago

After my mother caught me playing with myself a few times, she discussed it with my father. He then came to me and actually asked if I would like him to show me how to make my Masturbation as fun and enjoyable as possible. I agreed IMMEDIATELY and that's how we began my "Masturbation Lessons"

Dad and I watched Baseball and Football Games downstairs in the Basement. After each game, we got naked and stroked our Hard Cocks sitting next to one another on an old Sofa that we found in my Grandmother's Flat. We both enjoyed it immensely and did it... OFTEN..! Dad would say to my mom: "We're going downstairs to watch the Game and then enjoy a "Lesson" or two...

Mom knew what that meant and would smile at me and say "Okay you Guys... Have FUN..!

So many memories of Bating in the Basement with Dad....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow I had to go and wank my cock reading

This was hot and arousing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great, very horny

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous