Father and Son Bonding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it began.

Jason moaned loudly, putting both of his hands on Steve's bare shoulders. Steve lifted his hairy chest towards the head of his son's cock, giving him a target to hit. Then his son's cock pumped, beginning his orgasm.

The first ejaculate of sperm shot out of his son's piss-slit, shooting over Steve's left shoulder.              

"Oh shit!" Steve wasn't expecting his son to shoot like that. He adjusted the aim of Jason's cock downwards towards his chest.

When the next pulse of his orgasm came, Jason's fertile, 18-year-old sperm shot out of his cock and hit his father square in the chest, coating the dense hair in a stretching strand of white sperm.

"That's my boy," Steve encouraged him, not easing up on his son's dick. He was milking his son's penis of every drop of sperm.

Jason moaned more. "Don't stop, sir."

Steve felt Jason's nine-inch cock pulse again, and again, and again, jetting hot strand of his sperm all over his chest. One glob coated his right nipple. Steve moved his finger to his nipple and rubbed it, getting it coated with Jason's cum, lubricating it and feeling his nipple harden.

Steve used his bating hand to continue pumping the full length of his son's dick, feeling the waves of his throbbing orgasm. Ten shots later and Jason's cock was still jetting his sperm out, shooting it the six inches to Steve's chest. He must have been really turned on, Steve thought.

"That's my boy. Sperm it, Jason."

Steve's chest was covered with his son's white sperm. The final two pumps of Jason's ejaculation eased up. The last release of cum landed on the back of Steve's hand.

Jason eased flat onto his feet and exhaled hard. "Fuck me, sir."

Steve held his son's cock in his hand, admiring it and realizing he underestimated the power it would have to propel his sperm out during orgasm. "That was hot, boy. You shot far." Without thinking twice, Steve looked into his son's eyes from his knees and guided the head of his son's cock into his mouth. He wanted to taste the skin and wanted to slide his tongue through the piss-slit, licking up the lagging sperm inside.

Jason moaned, putting his hand on the back of his dad's head as it entered his mouth. "Fuck! How much can you take, sir?"

With that, Jason pushed against the back of his dad's head, forcing his cock into his throat. Steve's eyes watered, feeling his son's girthy cock forcing it open. It curved past his tongue, sliding down. Steve coughed on it.

"Relax." Steve was looking into Jason's eyes, who assured him. "Relax and open up." Jason's hand pressed firmer into his father's head.

Steve coughed again, feeling phlegm come out his nose. The head of his son's cock pushed his throat wider, moving passed his epiglottis. Steve couldn't breathe but relaxed and opened his throat for his son's penis.

"That's it. Almost there."

Jason pushed Steve's head harder, working the head of his cock past his epiglottis and deeper. Steve felt Jason's pubes tickle his nose.

"Last inch, sir." With that, Jason forced his hips forward, aggressively pulling his dad's head at the same time, shoving more of his male organ into Steve's throat. Then, Steve's nostrils touched Jason's pubic bone. He had swallowed all nine inches.

"Fuck, sir." Jason's hand released his dad's head, and Steve immediately pulled the girthy meat from his throat, coughing phlegm onto his chin.

"You have a massive cock, son."

"Thank you, sir. I got it from you."

12