Father & Son Wetsuit Vacation Pt. 03

Story Info
Father & son conclude their horny vacation.
3.4k words
4.46
35k
39

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake and Alan's vacation was back on track and continuing great for Jake, as he lounged around the cabin listening to the rain. He was finally wearing comfy clothes, sweatpants, a sweater and warm socks, as he heard the shower stop. A few minutes later, he could hear his dad's thunderous footsteps as he emerged barefoot from the bedroom. Alan was wearing grey sweatpants and a loose fitting white t-shirt which displayed his curly chest hair spilling out over the neckline.

"Aren't you cold at all?" Jake chuckled, as his father's wet footsteps slapped across the floorboards.

"I think I've been pretty warm for a while. Good to feel the air" Alan joked back, as he gave his son a grin. Jake felt like it had been ages since he heard his dad crack a joke or smile, as Alan's regular demeanor began to return. The boys still had 5 more days left of their trip, and Jake was eager to forget the first part of it. The pair didn't speak about their time in the wetsuit, the only reminder was the thick stench of sweat and neoprene that permeated the house. Alan didn't wash the wetsuit when he showered, but he did shake it off and hang it up back in the wardrobe. The pair felt their appetite return like a storm, as they ravaged the fridge for all the food they had brought with them. Watching movies and playing card games, Jake began to truly enjoy his vacation with his father. It felt good to have his dad back, laughing and playing, as they waited for the rain to stop. Jake excitedly talked about his plans with college, about his sports and about a girl he liked while Alan listened with a gentle smile.

As day became night, the pair began to settle into bed. Almost by instinct, Alan wound his arms around Jake's waist and Jake scooted back into his father's warmth. Realising what they were doing, the pair instantly separated as Jake reached for his phone on the nightstand and Alan sat up with a cough.

"So.....do you want to talk about it" Alan said quietly.

"Not really. I thought we'd agreed to never speak about it once we were out" Jake replied plainly, laying on his back.

"Right just......what should we do with it?"

"With what? The wetsuit?" Jake asked.

"Yeah" Alan responded "How do we explain why two wetsuits became one"

"I don't know and I don't really care. We'll leave a note for the owners since they never answer their phone" Jake replied curtly.

"Right...."

"And did you wash it? The whole cabin reeks. Honestly we should burn it in my opinion, I'm never wearing a wetsuit again" Jake scoffed, as he settled into his pillow. He was a football and swimming star, he was used to shoulder pads or speedos. He didn't swim in open waters so he never needed a wetsuit, and he definitely was never going to now. Alan didn't respond as his son drifted off into sleep.

Peacefully in a deep sleep, Jake was having the most wonderful dream. He was floating in a warm river, much unlike the freezing cold river outside. His body felt amazing as he was pushed and pulled by the cosy currents. The water felt silky and was the perfect temperature for a bath, something he'd been longing for during winter. He felt his left leg sinking deeper into the water, which seemed to become warmer the more he drifted down. Then his right leg, then his arms were engulfed by the pleasant feeling. Suddenly, a larger weight seemed to push him further below the water, quickly becoming much warmer. This temperature would almost make him sweat, as he feared he might wet the bed. As he continued drifting, he felt warm tendrils prod at his......anus? His ass suddenly became very hot, as the tendril-OUCH

"Unghhwhat?" Jake muttered, drifting in and out of consciousness. A hushed whisper tried to soothe him back to sleep, "shhh shhhh there, there......"

"MmmhhMMHH" Jake moaned, almost yelling, "mmhmy ass? What the fu-"

"Shhh hush Jake. Just relax" his father's voice said softly. Jake froze. He knew this feeling, this heat. Something was entering his ass.

"MmmMDAD! What's going on?" Jake said as he tried to squirm, realising he could only move his right arm slightly. Opening his eyes, he realised what was happening. He was back inside the warm, slick wetsuit. All his limbs were already inside the sleeves and his dad was above him, holding him in place with his weight. They were both stark naked as his dad positioned them into the wetsuit. Both of Alan's legs were also inside the suit sleeves, positioned behind Jake's, while only his left arm was in the sleeve with Jake's. His right arm was fumbling with something at Jake's ass.

"Get the fuck off me! What are you doing?" Jake thrashed, as he felt his father's hairy belly hovering just above his lower back.

"Just.....relax Jake" Alan said sternly, pinning his son to the bed, "just gotta.......there we go"

Jake suddenly felt his father's thick, girthy rod enter about halfway inside him.

"NNNGHHHHH STOP" Jake groaned in pain as his father stretched him out. Alan now pressed his weight further into Jake, molding his belly into place in Jake's lower back.

"Just stop struggling Jake, its......for the......best" Alan said, subduing his son as his free arm entered the right sleeve, pinning Jake's right shoulder to the bed.

"W-we just got out! What are you doing??" Jake said panicked, his face full of pillows

"Yeah, and you said you never wanted to wear it again" Alan said, his large hand slipping down Jake's tricep inside the right sleeve.

"Of course I said that! Are you insane?" Jake yelped, feeling his father enter him more inch by inch.

"I just.......couldn't have that buddy" Alan said in a low voice, "you have no idea how good this feels. Your tight little body stuck to the front of me, milking me with every step I take."

"WHAT?? You want this?" Jake squealed, as Alan's hand slid further down to his elbow inside the suit's sleeve.

"You have no idea how this feels for me Jakey. It's so hot and wet, you feel perfect wrapped around my cock" Alan purred into his son's ear, "like nothing I've ever felt before. I can't let this get away."

Feeling his father's hand slip down to his forearm, Jake realised he wouldn't be able to fight him off. He needed to negotiate.

"Woah woah stop for a second, we can still have sex!" Jake yelped, as his father paused. Jake felt disgusted saying that, but he knew it was the only way.

"That's what I like to hear buddy" Alan sighed, as another inch entered Jake.

"J-just without the wetsuit" Jake shivered, biting his lip, "we don't know how to take it off or why we got out last time".

Alan paused for a second, as a bead of sweat fell from his chest onto the back of Jake's bare shoulders.

"No can do" Alan replied plainly, as he forced the entirety of his throbbing erection into his son. Pressing fully onto Jake with his chest now glued to Jake's upper back with sweat, Alan's hand moved to the wrist of the right sleeve, just shy of his hand poking through the sleeve hole.

"NNNGGGHHHHGOD DAD" Jake groaned, trying to buck, kick and thrash his father off, to no avail.

"Feels good, doesn't it? It's like your hole was made for me" Alan purred, licking the top of Jake's right ear, "our bodies are a perfect fit, like two puzzle pieces".

Jake couldn't deny the ecstasy that came with his father filling every nook and crevice inside him, while also feeling his father's whole girth pinning his lean frame to the bed.

"Dad puh...." Jake sputtered, breathless, "please don't".

But it was too late. Alan's hand shot through the hole of the right sleeve and encompassed his son's smaller hand. Reaching the position they were in prior, with Jake feeling his father dominate his entire posterior, the two men felt a familiar chill. As if on cue, the wetsuit suddenly tightened as the back of the suit became black goo and resealed itself, no zipper required. Recognising the familiar sensation, Jake shouted out half in despair, half in ecstasy.

"No no no no NO!" Jake yelled into the pillow, as his father's huge weight writhed on top of him.

"YES!" Alan roared, finally reaching the destination he'd longed for since they ever first removed the suit.

"GOD Jake finally! Things are right again!" Alan exclaimed, raising the pair from the bed, "you little fuckin' tease! This is what you get, boy".

Jake felt himself become rock hard as he bounced on his father's dick again, along with a different strange warmth at his loins.

"I could even see that huge jock ass through your sweatpants, boy!" Alan roared, "you can't hide from me! It belongs to me, all of you!"

Looking at their reflection in the wardrobe mirror again, Jake thought his father looked high as he begun to thrust wildly into his ass. Peering at his crotch, Jake became even more panicked after seeing black tendrils around his own cock.

"What's this?" Alan said, watching as Jake's hard dick emerged from the wetsuit. It was completely black, as if he were wearing a rubber sheath.

"Look at this Jake!" Alan said, grabbing his boy's newly rubberised penis, "this is a reward!"

"Dad....j-just let go" Jake exasperated, unable to get a breath in between his father's mad thrusts. Alan didn't listen, using his thick thumb to rub the tip of Jake's rubber dick.

"No way buddy, look!" Alan said manically, furiously bucking his hips and jerking off his son, "it's a reward from the suit! Saying we made the right choice!"

"I.....didn't make any choice" Jake moaned, almost unable to speak from pleasure.

"Shut it. You made the choice when you were born to me, this is what we were made for Jake!" Alan said, grabbing a fistful of Jake's hair with his free hand. Pointing Jake's chin towards his own, Alan's tongue invaded his son's mouth, as Jake felt his aggressive stubble against his face. As his father's tongue wrestled passionately with his own, Jake lost the ability to form coherent thoughts. His dad's cock was back home at his g-spot, his sweaty hands were jerking him off and feeling his hot, prickly stubble against his face, Jake lost control. He erupted into the most earth-shattering orgasm, as if he'd completely lost control of his motor skills and cognitive abilities. His mind went blank as his entire body filled with the most pleasurable feeling known to man. As Jake's hot hole clamped down on his cock, Alan became unable to pull out of the vice grip and shot the largest load he'd ever had directly into his son. Jake's cum spurted wildly from his rubber penis as Alan's load filled him up, the warm seed spreading to every crevice inside of him. There was no chance of this load leaking out anymore, as the two men would be intertwined forever.

"GOD yes Jake!" Alan roared, still pumping his hips, "you can't deny that you love this! You'll never feel like this from anyone else!"

Jake's mind was completely overtaken by the sweaty, rubbery pleasure but he knew his father was unfortunately right. There was no where else he could ever find this sensation. Coming down from his high, Jake's body was madly gripped by his father's needy hands and Jake's hole helplessly sheathed Alan's entire cock. Grabbing at his dick, neck, chest and abs, Alan desperately groped his son while still kissing him wildly.

There was nothing else now. Jake was his father's fucktoy, unable to escape or even grab his phone as his father drove into him all day and all night. They fucked like rabbits, barely allowing Jake to get a word in as they'd have mindblowing sex at least 8 times per day. Jake felt so incredibly full, as his tight hole never allowed even a drop of cum to leak out. His father's massive cock and infinite hot loads filled him entirely, as even Jake didn't know how nothing leaked out. Jake lost track of the days and was sure they'd must've gone past the last 5 days of their trip, but no one came to the cabin to kick them out. It was just Jake and his father, forever. Sweating bullets as they sat on the couch, Jake spoke up as his dad's hands groped him and traveled around his body constantly.

"D-dad what about college? I've gotta get back to college and I can't go like this" he stammered.

"Don't need it" Alan replied blankly, fondling and squeezing Jake's large pecs as he played with his nipples.

"What about food?" Jake exhaled, squirming.

"Think about it Jake" Alan said, "we don't need it. We don't need food or to go to the bathroom while wearing this suit. Those urges only came back once we took it off"

"T-that's impossible" Jake whispered, but he knew it to be true.

"Stop asking questions" Alan said, shifting his hips so he pressed deeply into Jake. His dad would usually shut his protests up with moans. Jake was being fucked 24/7. He couldn't figure out if his dad was possessed, in a craze or in some sort of trance, but it didn't matter anymore. His father was no longer the gentle and caring man he was before, he had become almost entirely animalistic.

Jake knew deep down that the suit only gave them one chance to escape, but now it was never coming off again. As the pair sat there, Jake felt a wet warmth at their feet.

"W-what the hell is that?" Jake stammered, becoming panicked. As Alan bent the two forward, they saw black goo pressing their feet together. As if the wetsuit was expanding, the rubber slowly moved down their ankles and held Jake's soles firmly planted atop his dad's feet.

"D-dad pull it off! What the hell!" Jake yelped, but his father only reclined back in the couch. With a deep sigh, Alan grabbed Jake's cock and began slowly jerking him off.

"Don't care" Alan replied dead pan, "feels good".

Jake struggled as he felt the slime hold his feet in place, sliding in between his toes. When Alan finally decided to get up, Jake was able to see the result. As always, his feet were planted atop his dad's enourmous feet, however instead of seeing flesh, both of their feet were wrapped in tight rubber. Even down to each individual toe, vacuum sealing their feet into place.

"Dad this is crazy, the suit is spreading! We have to do something!" Jake yelled, but it fell on deaf ears. The whole walk from the couch to the bed, Alan pumped his hips deeply into his son. Finally collapsing on the bed with Jake chest down, he felt his father's massive weight fuck him deeply into another orgasm. Crushed by his father's weight on top of him, the pair quickly drifted off into an exhausted sleep. Upon waking up, Jake had realised that the same thing that had happened to their feet, had now also happened to their hands. Jake no longer had the last little bit of freedom he had left, as his hands were firmly connected to his father's. He would no longer be able to grab his phone if his father was careless, the last little hope of escape was dashed. His sweaty hands were now vacuum sealed to his dad's, essentially becoming big conjoined rubber hands. Jake couldn't even move his fingers independently now, as it looked as if they were wearing extremely tight neoprene gloves.

"Dad please" Jake said breathlessly, "the suit keeps growing"

"Good" Alan sighed into his ear as he began to lazily pump his hips, "it just feels so good".

Alan slowly raised the pair up from the bed and resumed pumping his hips into his son. Stopping by the wardrobe mirror, Alan stared into it as he fucked his tight, wet son.

"D-dad I can't......" Jake stammered between thrusts, losing himself to ecstasy yet again. Feeling their conjoined rubber hands grab his hips, Jake watched helplessly as his dad closed his eyes, plunging his cock deep inside of his son. The only flesh that was exposed now was their sweaty, red heads. Jake's face was frozen into a permanent half-moan while his dad's face had his eyes closed, tightly clenching his stubbly jaw as he plowed into his boy. As their left hand slipped from his hips, his dad forced their combined hand to wrap around Jake's cock. Jake decided not to resist, partly because it felt so good, partly because he knew his hand could never overpower the larger hand that surrounded it. Looking into the mirror, Jake was forced to watch their lustful faces, unable to deny his own desire. The cabin was still permeated with the hot stench of sex and neoprene, and the only sounds were wet squelches and the movement of smooth rubber. After what seemed like an eternity, Jake felt his neck start to become hotter. Peering into the mirror, he realised the wetsuit was expanding again, sending black warm tendrils up both his & his father's necks.

"Dad, stop! Pull them.......away!" He breathed, unable to form sentences while being relentlessly penetrated. Alan didn't respond, as the black goo began to cling tendrils up onto their chins.

"Dad it's....close to our mouths! We'll......suffocate!" Jake squirmed, desperately trying to move his arms. However, his father's meaty muscles held their arms locked in place, digging fingers into his right hip and left hand coiled around his cock. Watching the goo spread further, the rubbery tentacles wrapped up around the side of their heads, clinging to their ears & beginning to travel through their hair. God did it feel good. Watching the rubber smooth out and come up to the top of their head, the only skin that remained was the face. It seemed like they were wearing a black, writhing wetsuit hood.

"Dad please! Think about what you're doing!" Jake pleaded, as the goo circled their faces. As if by miracle, Alan permitted the use of their right arm. Flat palmed, their hand moved slowly away from Jake's hip, over his abs and up towards his head.

"Yes! That's it dad!" Jake said breathlessly, as Alan's eyes were still closed with pleasure. Still plunging in and out of the deepest area of his son, Alan moved their hand up Jake's body before suddenly attaching it to Jake's fully rubberised neck.

"W-what?" Jake squeaked, as their hand pressed harder into his throat.

"God it feels so fucking GOOD" his dad groaned, as he started wildly bucking his hips. His father was fucking him like an animal, moving his hips back as far as the restrictive rubber would allow.

"No!" Jake yelled as the goo began closing in around their faces, "Dad please no!".

Alan probably didn't even hear his son's pleas. He was lost in his lust, wildly fucking Jake as he made their hands grip tighter and tighter around Jake's throat and cock. Jake watched in horror as the black goo sent tendrils over their cheeks, then the corners of their mouths, then towards their noses. It was no use, with Alan becoming rigid and locked into breeding position. As the rubber plunged up into his nose and mouth, Jake finally submitted to the suit as he began to cum. The last thing he saw was his & his father's face in ecstasy as they finally orgasmed yet again, their horny expressions memorialised in rubber forever. As rubber covered their faces, the pair was completely encased in smooth neoprene, frozen at the exact time of orgasm. The father and his son would be eternally held in the lover's embrace, trapped in tight rubber forever.

--‐‐------------------------------------------

As the cabin door creaked open, two burly men wearing head-to-toe rubber suits entered.

"Apparently father & son eh? He'll be pleased with this one" one man said to the other as they entered the bedroom.

"This cabin's brought him a lot of joy. Let's pack these two up to add to his collection" the other man replied, as they began to effortlessly lift Jake & Alan's conjoined bodies out of the cabin. Rain drops ran down the black rubber while the men loaded the pair into the back of a van, as the living sculpture of Alan & Jake writhed slightly.