Father-Daughter Love Story Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Could you give me a back massage?" she asked.

"Of course". I sat back against the headboard of the bed and had Kat sit between my legs facing away from me.

I lifted and removed her shirt and I began to work my fingers and thumbs into the muscles of her back.

"Daddy, that feels so good," she moaned.

I sensed that her responses to my manual ministrations were expressing some sensual delight and my cock began to come to life. I continued the massage, working my thumbs up and down the center of her back while my fingers caressed her sides. At one point, on an outward stroke, my fingers slipped a bit and pressed against the sides of her breasts. She cooed with approval and told me how much she loved my hands on her.

I allowed my fingers to slide further forward on each massage stroke of her back and brush against the sides of her breasts as I passed by that area. Eventually my fingers were touching enough of her breasts on each stroke that there wasn't any way my touching could be mistaken as not wanting to make love to her. I had worked my way down to her lower back and was working back up when I let my hands come completely around to her belly and rise up to fully cup her naked breasts. They were firm and very full. Her body felt smooth and warm and I immediately began to caress her now erect nipples between my thumb and forefinger. She leaned back into me and looked up into my eyes.

"I'm the happiest woman in the world Daddy. Thank you for loving me so much," she said as her hands came up to meet mine and press them harder into her breasts.

Her eyes closed again as she moaned and I rolled her hard nipples around between my fingers. I continued their caress as Kat closed her eyes and leaned her head back into my chest. Her breasts sat firm and high as I stroked the smooth flesh and lightly twisted her erect nipples. I marveled at her perfectly tanned complexion and began to salivate as I imagined taking each one in my mouth, a prelude to what we both wanted. The sight before me made my cock as hard as it had ever been when I was a hormone enraged younger version of myself.

"Kat, sit up for a second and turn around please," I said in a low whisper.

She turned around and was now kneeling in front of me, hands clasped, and looking into my eyes, as if she were waiting for instructions,

"Take my boxers off please," I said as I reached out.

She placed her fingers at the elastic waistband of my boxers. Her eyes rose up to meet mine. There was a short pause and we smiled at each other before she began to pull the waistband down. She moaned her approval as my rigid cock sprang upward, the tip already glistening with small droplets of precum. I lifted my hips from the bed to allow her to remove my bottoms. Her eyes were riveted to my engorged member the entire time. She worked my boxers down to my ankles and cast them aside.

She placed her hands on my thighs as she continued to stare at my cock. Finally, looking up into my eyes, without words, she smiled at me and wrapped both hands around the shaft. I then placed my hands on each side of her face and gently pulled her to me and kissed her softly and passionately. When we broke the kiss, she moved her head to my groin area. Her mouth opened and, without any hesitation, she slid the head past her lips. She removed her left hand as she slowly allowed her mouth to engulf the entire length of the shaft, pushing the head of my cock to the back of her throat. The sensation was enough to make my head reel and send tremors throughout my body. Watching my beautiful daughter take my cock to the back of her throat was nearly more than I could handle.

Still grasping the base with her right hand, she withdrew my cock from her mouth slowly, almost hesitantly, as if she didn't want her favorite toy taken away from her. She lifted her head from my cock and held it directly in front of her open mouth with a thin string of saliva stretching from it's tip to her lower lip. Her eyes lifted to mine and I could see the love, the lust, the passion, in them. I reached out and held her face again.

"I love you Kat, and nothing we do EVER will ever change that," I assured her.

"I love you too Daddy." A smile broke across her face and she leaned forward and completely engulfed my cock in her mouth. Her hand began following her mouth up and down the shaft, very slowly at first building with intensity, then quickening until she was furiously engorging herself on it. My beautiful daughter seemed to be starved for my cock.

I was sitting there in absolute sexual bliss, as she looked up into my eyes. She paused with the head of my cock still in her mouth. Staring up into my eyes, she opened her mouth and swirled her tongue around the head while slowly stroking the shaft with her hand.

"Oh my Kat, you have no idea how good this feels!" I said to her.

She uttered a small chuckle and began to raise up a bit leaving my glistening cock to trail a thin line of saliva down the front of her neck. She reached to the sides of her gorgeous breasts just as my cock began to slip into her cleavage.

"I bet you have always wanted fuck my tits," she said as she pressed her breasts together and started to raise them up and down on my now slick shaft.

I was mesmerized and hypnotized by Kat. Her true desires were showing and I was witnessing just how sexual my daughter had become. My heart was racing and I felt as if I couldn't catch my breath as I watched the head of my cock disappear and reappear in the cleavage of her beautiful breasts. I felt as if I was caught somewhere between a dream and reality and couldn't distinguish exactly where I was. As my mind reeled trying desperately to fathom what I was witnessing, I suddenly realized that I was about to cum.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum!" I was able to say.

Kat dropped down and took my cock back in her mouth without missing a single stroke in her rhythm. Her hand, grasping just below the foreskin, followed her mouth as it slid up and down my cock. I let out a deep moan as my hips lifted from the bed and I released my semen deep into her throat. Her lips never relinquished their seal from the head of my cock as she swallowed my cum and continued to milk the shaft of my cock with her hand until my orgasmic spasms ceased.

She lifted her head from my still engorged member as she continued to caress it, rolling her hand over the head and lightly up and down the shaft. She seemed to nearly be in a trance as she stared at it, almost as if she were admiring all of its characteristics, like it was a Science project almost.

Breaking from her trance, she finally looked up at me and asked, "Did you like that?"

"Kat, you have no idea!" I responded nearly out of breath.

I reached for her face and held it in my hands. I leaned forward as I brought her face up to mine and began to kiss her. Our tongues immediately intertwined and the kiss became a deep, powerful, twisting embrace of our mouths. She got on her knees leaning over me and facing me, never letting our lips part. She braced herself with one hand against my shoulder and reached back with her other hand to grasp my cock which, shockingly, was coming back to life. My body, especially my cock, was in sensory overload.

She rubbed the head of my cock up and down her soaking wet slit. With her eyes locked on mine and her head mere centimeters from mine, she became lost in the intense feeling of her hand slipping my cock back and forth across her clit. Her breasts thrust toward my face and I admired her young fit body, from the large areola and rock hard nipples, to the perfectly trimmed pubic hair just above and around her soaked pussy lips. I took one of her nipples in my mouth and began to swirl my tongue around it and tug at it lightly with my teeth. She paused as she placed the head of my cock at the entrance of her pussy.

In one fluid and seamless motion, I felt the opening of her pussy expand to accommodate the thickness of my cock. I remained motionless allowing her to determine how quickly she wanted to take the whole length. She gasped as the head entered her opening and she continued to hold the shaft with her hand. Releasing the shaft from her hand, she slowly but smoothly let herself drop, as a long, slow moan came from her mouth. She continued to moan and squeal with lust until the entire length of my cock was buried deep in her pussy. She paused again at the bottom then began to rise up the shaft slowly. Just as she reached the head, she impaled herself onto the entire length of my cock with brutal force.

"Ohhhhhhhhh sssssshhhhhiiiiiittttttttttt!!!" Kat exclaimed.

My daughter then began to ride up and down on my shaft with forceful deep strokes. I, in turn, began to thrust my hips upward meeting her forceful blows.

"OOOHHHHH FFFUUUCCCCCCKKKKK DDDAAAADDDDYYYYYYYYY FFFFFFUUUUUUCCCKKKKKK MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

The moans and squeals coming from her only made my mind reel with the eroticism of the moment. She placed her hands against the headboard as she pressed her breasts harder against my mouth. I sucked even more furiously on her hard nipples. As she rode my cock, I brought my hands around her hips to grasp her smooth, round ass and guided her strokes up and down my cock. I purposely began to slow her down and began to trace the tip of my right index finger around the soaking wet opening stretched around my cock. Running my finger from her pussy up to her ass, I was able to wet her anal opening for something I had planned.

With my cock still inside her and the slow rhythmic fucking continuing, I gently pressed the tip of my finger against her asshole. I pressed for a moment then swirled it around and pressed for a moment again. I continued this until the very tip of my finger just began to enter and I knew the opening was slick and ready for penetration. I held her still and pushed my finger in to the first knuckle and withdrew. I rubbed my finger up and down the crack of her ass to ensure it was slick with her juices and pressed the tip in again. This time I continued deep into her ass. This elicited a sharp squeal and then a pause.

"Oh Daddy, I want you to fuck my ass!!" she whispered in my ear, as if there were someone nearby to hear her filthy words.

Again, the depravity of my beautiful, lust filled daughter created a sexual beast within me and made me hornier than I had ever imagined I could be.

"Don't you worry, you'll get what you want soon," I responded.

With my finger deep in her ass, she began to ride up and down on my hard cock again. I moved my finger slowly in and out and could feel my cock in her pussy. This drove her insane and the profanity began to spill out of her beautiful little mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhh shhhhhhhhitttttttttttt FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK fuck me, please fuck me DDDDAAAADDDDYYYYYYYYYY Please fuck me harder!!"

These words made my cock so hard, I thought it might burst. I had never felt so rock hard in my life. Without warning, I lifted up from the bed and lifted her, still impaled on my cock. My daughter's legs wrapped around my waist as I held her in place.

I looked into her eyes and said, " Now it's time for more pleasure."

I turned around and placed her on her back width wise on the bed without ever letting my cock slip from her pussy. I lifted her ankles up high in the air, with my right knee on the bed and my left foot on the floor. I began to drive into her so hard that her breasts rocked back and forth with each forceful stroke. I pulled my cock from her and dropped to my knees and slid my tongue into her now dripping pussy. I pressed my tongue hard against her slit as I licked up and down across her clit. Her ankles crossed behind my back and she grabbed two fists of my hair to pull my face even harder into her opening.

She began to squeal as if her teeth were clenched with all her might trying to keep a primal scream from escaping. I broke from her grasp of my hair to stand and thrust my cock back into her pussy and I felt my balls slap against her ass. Leaning over her, my arms on either side of her head, our eyes were locked in a gaze that emphasized our love for each other.

I drove my cock deep into her drenched pussy over and over again and could feel the cool moisture of her juices dripping down her ass coating my scrotum as it slapped her wet ass repeatedly. I pulled my cock from her pussy again and dropped to my knees attacking her drenched slit with my tongue for a second time. This time I did not relent.

Moments later her body began to convulse as she tore at my hair. Her clenched teeth began to unlock as the imprisoned squeal turned into a full fledged scream.

"YYYYYYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" She screamed. Tremors ran down her body driving her drenched pussy against my jaw over and over. She tried to speak as she orgasmed but couldn't even finish words as her body writhed with its spasmic convulsions.

After what seemed like minutes, Kat began to relax and the convulsions relented. She was able to regain her composure, but I was not finished. Standing, I looked into her eyes and reached out a hand to pull her up to her feet.

"Turn around and get on your hands and knees on the bed," I commanded.

Without hesitation, she complied. I instructed her to place her face down against the sheets so her ass was raised high up in the air. Once she was in this position, I knelt behind her and began to tongue her pussy and lubricate her asshole with her juices and my saliva. She tasted so fucking good. After giving her ass a lot of lusty attention with my tongue and making sure it was well lubricated, I got directly behind her with my cock pointing straight at her ass. I rubbed the head of my cock back and forth across her anal opening.

She looked back at me with the side of her face pressed against the sheets and said, "Please cum in my ass."

"For you, my queen, I will."

I placed the the tip of my cock against her opening and pushed forward into her asshole. Her anal cavity began to expand to accommodate it. The head popped in past the anal ring, which elicited a small gasp from my daughter as she quickly reached back to pull me deeper into her. She returned her hand flat against the sheet beside her face as if to brace herself for the remaining penetration. Very gently, I began to ease into her until the entire shaft was in her ass.

"MMMMMM YYYYEEESSSSS DADDYYYYYYY. Fuck my ass good." She begged.

More than willing to oblige, I began a nice and steady rhythm in and out of her beautiful ass. My hips pressed against the two beautiful globes of her ass cheeks. I withdrew and drove back in with short strokes and increased them in length each time until I was fucking her ass with full hard strokes of my cock. The intensity of these increased until I was virtually slamming against her ass with full force sending tremors through her ass cheeks and driving her face into the bed each time. Kat reached down to her pussy and vigorously rubbed her clit and fingered her pussy to several tiny orgasms. Each time, she announced that she was cumming.

"Oh Daddy, please don't stop, please don't stop, YYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!" she squealed, as another earth shattering orgasm overtook her body and sent her into convulsions.

She buried two more fingers deep into her pussy and I could feel them rubbing against the underside of my cock, still in her ass. This drove me right over the edge and I immediately filled her ass with my cum. I kept fucking her ass until my cock went soft. Her sphincter squeezed me as though it didn't want to let go.

Reluctantly, I pulled out of her and rolled onto my back next to her. She quickly climbed on top of me so that we were at eye level so that we could kiss. I could feel the cum dripping from her ass onto my stomach. We both smiled and shared some tender kisses. Before she went to the bathroom to pee, she saw the puddle of cum on my stomach. She leaned down and sucked it into her mouth and swallowed it.

"MMMMM, that was delicious Daddy!" She exclaimed as she went to the bathroom.

During the rest of our time in Florida, we crossed making love on Haulover Beach off of our bucket list. The first two times were during the day and the third time was at night. We had an audience each time but we didn't care. We loved being intimate in public and we didn't care who saw it. We received many compliments about what a nice looking married couple we were. And a lot of people really liked the wedding band set Kat wore that once belonged to her mother. Sadly, we had to leave Florida and go back home to our everyday lives.

School starts soon for Kat. This will be her senior year. In the meantime, Kat and I are searching for places to live away from where we are now. We want to be able to carry on as husband and wife, if not legally, then in our actions.

======

I hope you all enjoyed reading part 2. Please rate and comment.

12