Father/Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slowly started thrusting in and out of me and I began pumping my hips, meeting his thrusts as he fucked me. My climax started and built to a crescendo of wave after wave of orgasms, each a little more intense than the one prior. I felt his urgency as he sped up his tempo of thrusting in and out. I frantically pumped against him as one orgasm after another hit me until with a mighty final thrust burying his cock as deep as possible he started pumping his seed into me. I felt at least five warm bursts of his cum as he emptied his balls into me.

After Brandon shot his seed in me he collapsed onto me and we lay like that, tangled together for a few minutes. I looked over to see Maia and Tom and they had moved. They were now on the floor sort of lounging on some pillows and watching Brandon and I.

Brandon and I soon disentangled and moved to the floor with them. I lay beside Maia and Brandon laid on the other side of Tom. Maia and I kissed, deep tongue probing kisses.I soon had one of her tits in my mouth suckling her. I massaged and suckled her tits for awhile and then kissed my way down to her pussy. I licked her pussy lips sucked and nibbled on her clit and tongue probed her love canal. I kissed, sucked, nibbled and licked the mix of her nectar and Tom's seed from her sweet pussy.

As I was worshiping Maia's treasure chest, Brandon was sucking Tom's cock with Maia sucking Brandon. Tom shot his cum into Brandon's mouth triggering Brandon's climax and Maia tightened her legs around my head as she had a very loud thunderous climax flooding my mouth with her love juices which in turn caused me to have an orgasm.

12